Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@super_mod said:
@saitamabro said:
@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

@super_mod: So you think calling out my brain is not an insult? That's fine. I've faced dire opponents than you in debates. lol People who've made me want to try.

lol I've seen you "try" before and fail miserably. Hell, I've even bested you before on another account -- you're not as good at this as you seem to think you are. Let's go ahead and take the kid gloves off if that's the way you wanna play it. You ain't sh!t tbh...as a debater in this forum I mean.

And,

"Garou's limiter seems to be breaking". It did not break. Or do I need to emphasize on that? His limit was to be a monster. He tried to break his limiter in the fight against Saitama, and failed. Your turn mate.

I don't have to. All you did was repeat your initial statement bc you ran outta gas. Then you try to use the lame-a** excuse that you're weren't "trying". Gimme a break lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now after this he doesn't break his limiters, but start to transform into a monster because of his frustrations("i hate unfairness", "the world is so unfair", etc.).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can see his body turning into a monster's. And here is the last explanation:

No Caption Provided

"This is a living being reborn as another being, not a limiter being broken." His limiters may have started to break, but then he started transforming into a monster.

This chapter preceded the events that took place afterward. Plus it contradicts what was stated on panel later, during Garou's fight with Darkshine. Garou's limiter was stated to have started breaking and this was while he was in the earlier stages of his transformation. If he was already beginning to transform into a monster even before his fight with Darkshine then explain to me why his limiter was beginning to break during the fight? Makes no sense. I'm going by what was stated during that fight. You showing me this means nothing as I can just post the scan that contradicts it entirely.

Garou wasn't transforming into a monster when he fought Darkshine. Do you have any scans proving it? If you don't, then there's no contradiction. Garou himself said he didn'r surpass the human limits, this would contradict what was said in the fight, but it doesn't since it wasn't said he broke the limits. Remember, "seems to be breaking" is not the same as "being broken". There are a lot of scans proving that Garou started turning into a monster and, as you can see in the image above, turning into another being is not breaking the limits imposed by "god", it's just receiving a higher limit. As for you excuse of him refering only to non-humans when he said that, he was talking about humans becoming monsters, the mutations he created(this would include he giant Saitama killed, and any mutants made by science) and beings like Vaccine Man. He used those three examples and said it wasn't breaking limits, just turning into another being.

Garou was frustrated after his fight with Darkshine, wich can be seen by his monologue, and started turning into a monster. After that he transform again because of his frustrations of not being able to defeat Saitama, and at the end he turn back into a human because he realizes that no power he gained would be enough to defeat Saitama, thus he accept things as they are instead of becoming frustrated about it. Garou didn't have the resolve to break his limiter like Saitama. Saitama didn't stop training for a day even after he started vomitting blood, but Garou on the other hand after his fight with Darky instead of keep going he lay down frustrated with the unfairness of the world. After that he became frustrated once more when he was losing to Saitama turning again into another being.

You are the one ignoring on panel statements. It's right there, Garou becomes a monster due to his frustrations, turning into another being is not the same as breaking limits, etc. The only thing you have is one panel where it says "Garou's limits seems to be breaking", not that he actually broke them, just that they seem to start breaking. Seriouly you got nothing on this debate and it's really better for you to stop with it, since you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm not doing this anymore. I already had this out with Lowla and I'm not about to re-hash it with you or anyone else. I'm not even gonna read your post tbh.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know yo uguys are discussing about Garou, which is probably going to be an amazing battle with the remake by Murata, bu what about the battle?

Saitama is a casual planet buster. He wins this.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not doing this anymore. I already had this out with Lowla and I'm not about to re-hash it with you or anyone else. I'm not even gonna read your post tbh.

Running away because you don't have any argument instead of admiting to be wrong is not praiseworthy but you are free to do it anyway.

About the battle, i believe Saitama has this one. I mean, look at the image the OP used, he's totally trashed.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitamabro.....yeah sounds like he ain't biased.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitamabro.....yeah sounds like he ain't biased.

Who?

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

Running away because you don't have any argument instead of admiting to be wrong is not praiseworthy but you are free to do it anyway.

About the battle, i believe Saitama has this one. I mean, look at the image the OP used, he's totally trashed.

Stop tagging me please.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro said:
@super_mod said:

Stop tagging me please.

Okay.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By lowlaville
SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: where did he bust a planet?

He fought an alien that used a planet buster attack, then he punched the attack and nullified it defeating the alien. Don't know if this classify him as a planet buster, but him defeating one probably does.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Super_Mod

@saitamabro said:
@lowlaville said:

@frocharocha: where did he bust a planet?

He fought an alien that used a planet buster attack, then he punched the attack and nullified it defeating the alien. Don't know if this classify him as a planet buster, but him defeating one probably does.

Plus he once boasted that he would destroy the planet if his day got any worse but that may have just been hyperbole although Saitama hasn't really made any claims that he hasn't backed up thus far.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: planet busting roar cannon? I doubt it. even boros said it was only capable of life wipe. That means it had the potency of a meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. It's pretty Damon strong but won't bust the planet.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: planet busting roar cannon? I doubt it. even boros said it was only capable of life wipe. That means it had the potency of a meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. It's pretty Damon strong but won't bust the planet.

He actually said he will wipe Saitama off of the face of the earth(wich means to demolish every trace of someone or something, according to the dictionary) in the origina. In the redraw he said he would destroy Saitama and the planet's surface. Pick your choice, although i think it was meant as a attack that can destroy a planet. It will at least wipe out the planet's surface and Saitama punched it while not using all his power. He at least have the potential to be, we should then wait untill he fights a real planet buster.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

He actually said he will wipe Saitama off of the face of the earth(wich means to demolish every trace of someone or something, according to the dictionary) in the origina. In the redraw he said he would destroy Saitama and the planet's surface. Pick your choice, although i think it was meant as a attack that can destroy a planet. It will at least wipe out the planet's surface and Saitama punched it while not using all his power. He at least have the potential to be, we should then wait untill he fights a real planet buster.

Exactly. He has the potential to be a planet buster or is speculated to be one. Its impossible to destroy the surface of a spherical object in essence with a one pointed strike. In the case of our planet, Boros cannot achieve the effect of destroying the surface of our Earth with his cannon without destroying the planet. Therefore, what I think he meant was:

A: Wipe Saitama off the face of the planet.
B: Wipe Saitama along with the face (surface) of the planet.

In Japanese it probably would've made more sense. But option B imo more refers to an attack that can make the planet if it had hit ground void of all life.

This would require energy more than 420 zettajoules (or 100 terratons of TNT, or roughly two million times that of the Russian Tsar bomb). So by all means this is a very potent attack Saitama casually dismantled with his fist.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baldy finally loses

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we use in universe opm gag logic then Mark fodders every S class until saitama shows up last minute & one shots, if not then I'd back invincible until we get more feats 4 saitama

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark stomps.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑂𝑃𝑀 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒' 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Invincible per Thragg upgrade stomps and stomps hard.

Saitima by anime took nearly 20 seconds to jump from moon to earth. Mark at his weakest level by show took 4 seconds to do earths orbit to moon. Way faster at weakest. In comics its even crazier when scaling feats to Omniman, Supreme, Tech Jacket, or Solar Man.

Mark stomps.