Saitama lives up to his name.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If One punch man finds out how strong invincible is and starts taking the fight seriously, it might spell the end for Invincible.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super_Mod

Saitama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I don't think that Mark has anything that could even scratch Saitama going by feats. Now if we consider the fact that even when displaying his greatest feats, Saitama has never been hurt, never had any trouble damaging his opponent, was never even slightly tired-never even came close to his limits (which, judging from the way the manga is written, he doesn't have at all)...

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

Honestly, I don't think that Mark has anything that could even scratch Saitama going by feats. Now if we consider the fact that even when displaying his greatest feats, Saitama has never been hurt, never had any trouble damaging his opponent, was never even slightly tired-never even came close to his limits (which, judging from the way the manga is written, he doesn't have at all)...

Saitama is basically a walking No Limits Fallacy until the upper limits of his physicals are explored and/or quantified.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: I very much doubt his limits will ever be explored/quantified. He's always gonna be that guy who you know can beat pretty much anyone, but have no way to prove it. He will never lose, but his victories will never be impressive enough to provide the feats needed for a battle forum debate.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If One punch man finds out how strong invincible is and starts taking the fight seriously, it might spell the end for Invincible.

so true

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

@super_mod: I very much doubt his limits will ever be explored/quantified. He's always gonna be that guy who you know can beat pretty much anyone, but have no way to prove it. He will never lose, but his victories will never be impressive enough to provide the feats needed for a battle forum debate.

I somewhat agree, especially with the last sentence. That's why I decided to stop using him in battles.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I am not sure where OPM is supposed to lead but right now i see Saitama as superior.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@super_mod: actually he is a nlf. Because he broke God's limiter.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: actually he is a nlf. Because he broke God's limiter.

Why are you re-stating? Did you send this to me by mistake? I already stated this initially. Garou also broke the limiter but we pretty much know his upper limits. Saitama's max abilities, however, remain shrouded in mystery.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark loses

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldy wins.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: yes. If we put all the planet's in a line next to each other: gaseous punch wwas the equivalant to being punched from mercury to Pluto.

Garou was never confirmed to have broken his limiter. He simply exerted to the max. Saitama was stated to have broken his. There might not be an upper limit to his strength save sheer omnipotence

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Saitama

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: yes. If we put all the planet's in a line next to each other: gaseous punch wwas the equivalant to being punched from mercury to Pluto.

Garou was never confirmed to have broken his limiter. He simply exerted to the max. Saitama was stated to have broken his. There might not be an upper limit to his strength save sheer omnipotence

It did state that Garou broke his limiter too from what I recall. Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think that I am.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

It did state that Garou broke his limiter too from what I recall. Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think that I am.

Garou did not break his limiter. He was a monster alright, but not too impressive.

Now Boros was the closest that came to breaking his limiter. But while he exclaimed to have pushed past his limits, he was only pushing it to his limit. Powerwise, Boros was stronger than Garou. By feats as well.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

Garou did not break his limiter. He was a monster alright, but not too impressive.

Yes he did...it starting breaking during his fight with Superalloy Darkshine.. His transformation afterward he defeated Darkshine is what propelled him to solo the (already weakened) Heroes Association. Go re-read the chapters, I'm tired of arguing with someone who clearly doesn't recall the events that took place in the comic.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Calm down. Don't post on debate topics if you're not up for it.

Garou was a human who wanted to become a monster. The entire arc focused on his transformation into one. As saitama noted, at one point when he hit his limiter, further attempt at getting stronger backfired, weakening him.

I repeat, Garou did not break his limiter. He hit it and started dropping.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@colliderz: Why even make this. Invincible cannot win against NLF.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: honestly, Saitama won't be a NLF until his credible fans turn into raging fanboys who think that his powers are truly unlimited.

So far, his fans actually know his limits.

side note: Hoping they make Garou actually more powerful than Boros in the redraw.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: honestly, Saitama won't be a NLF until his credible fans turn into raging fanboys who think that his powers are truly unlimited.

side note: Hoping they make Garou actually more powerful than Boros in the redraw.

So what is his limits?

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@sirfizzwhizz: By FEATS, which is what we use here on comicvine, and NOT erraneous fanboy statements that might have rustled your jimmies a bit:

He is casually continental (roughly). Based on a single punch able to emit a shockwave that was large enough to be compared to a continent/country. He's borderline planetary because the punch stated above still wasn't his hardest, but again... I'm using logical FEATS.

Durability wise, he effortlessly tanked a barrage of city busting punches, that's pretty impressive. Of course he got kicked to the moon and almost didn't give a damn, so he could probably take a few hits from the powerhouses in other franchises.

So, yeah. By feats, I'd say he just makes it to high tier, but isn't quite on some other high tier-ers levels yet.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_Mod

@lowlaville said:

Garou was a human who wanted to become a monster. The entire arc focused on his transformation into one. As saitama noted, at one point when he hit his limiter, further attempt at getting stronger backfired, weakening him.

You're applying logic to a completely different character. Garou isn't Saitama.

I repeat, Garou did not break his limiter.

I repeat, he did break his limiter. I can tell that you haven't read the chapters bc of this statement:

"He hit it and started dropping."

False. Garou only continued to get more powerful through subsequent fights. Are you really gonna try to say that he got weaker after he his limiter started breaking during his fight with Darkshine? Against the Heroes Association?? Against Saitama??? By the time he transformed completely during his fight with Saitama, his limiter had broken as he had reached his full potential. Now stop tagging me with this speculative nonsense; I don't have the patience for it. I can prove that his limiter broke -- can you prove that it didn't? Put your money where your mouth is.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

Sataima should win but going by names and implied authoritative power, Invincible means Mark is invincible so he should win by that logic as well.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville said:

I repeat, he did break his limiter. I can tell that you haven't read the chapters bc of this statement:

False. Garou only continued to get more powerful through subsequent fights. Are you really gonna try to say that he got weaker after he his limiter started breaking during his fight with Darkshine? Against the Heroes Association?? Against Saitama??? By the time he transformed completely during his fight with Saitama, his limiter had broken as he had reached his full potential. Now stop tagging me with this speculative nonsense; I don't have the patience for it. I can prove that his limiter broke -- can you prove that it didn't? Put your money where your mouth is.

He did not break his limit. And, you are referencing an entirely different fight at that. Like I said, all he did in the entire arc until he faced Saitama was evolve into a monster. He had the ability to absorb techniques he had seen or experienced and use that to further his image as a monster. Demon Garou was his ultimate form.

And he did try to alter his being to mimic Saitama's limitless potential, but failed; and in turn started sinking. That was when he reached his limit. He tried to break it, but failed. He never reached his limit before that. Maybe he wasn't strong enough as a human, but being human was not his limit. Being a monster was.

Go ahead and try to prove that he indeed broke the limiter as you are suggesting prior to facing Saitama. I will counter [with scans] that he did not. He simply became a monster. Kudos if you are indeed right, meh if not.

I can see that you don't have the patience for debating. But this is how I roll. Unless you prove me wrong, I won't falter.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

He did not break his limit. And, you are referencing an entirely different fight at that. Like I said, all he did in the entire arc until he faced Saitama was evolve into a monster. He had the ability to absorb techniques he had seen or experienced and use that to further his image as a monster. Demon Garou was his ultimate form.

Prove it.

And he did try to alter his being to mimic Saitama's limitless potential, but failed; and in turn started sinking.

WTF are you talking about? Garou's ambition to become more powerful had nothing to do with Saitama lol

That was when he reached his limit. He tried to break it, but failed. He never reached his limit before that. Maybe he wasn't strong enough as a human, but being human was not his limit. Being a monster was.

He had already broken it, which is why he was able to go full monster. How is this not registering in your brain?

Go ahead and try to prove that he indeed broke the limiter as you are suggesting prior to facing Saitama. I will counter [with scans] that he did not. He simply became a monster. Kudos if you are indeed right, meh if not.

I asked you first. Go ahead and post your scans and I will counter accordingly.

I can see that you don't have the patience for debating. But this is how I roll. Unless you prove me wrong, I won't falter.

I have no patience debating with people whom I know are wrong but are too stubborn to admit it, that's it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: He did not break his limit. Want me to repeat it? lol You are reluctant on trying to say otherwise, so just prove and be done with it or let it go. Like I said, I believe his transformation to be in the norm of what was limited to him. And he had no means of possessing such power in his human form. He was a human who wanted to be a monster. His twisted sense of justice lead him to believe monsters needed to be there.

His meeting with Saitama proved him wrong, and his attempt to defy his limiter backfired, simple as that. He wanted to be as strong if not stronger than someone without a limit. He failed. It seems god took away his power like he did the other guy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Garou could not have become weaker if he had managed to break god's limiter, the same as Saitama. He is a being who defied god. Garou is not on this level.

Yes, go ahead and insult me all you like, but if you are incapable of debating, leave debating to people who can. lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not a fan...don't even like Saitama. But his "limit" yes he has a limit. But its only limited by what he's shown. lol

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: He did not break his limit. Want me to repeat it? lol You are reluctant on trying to say otherwise, so just prove and be done with it or let it go. Like I said, I believe his transformation to be in the norm of what was limited to him. And he had no means of possessing such power in his human form. He was a human who wanted to be a monster. His twisted sense of justice lead him to believe monsters needed to be there.

His meeting with Saitama proved him wrong, and his attempt to defy his limiter backfired, simple as that. He wanted to be as strong if not stronger than someone without a limit. He failed. It seems god took away his power like he did the other guy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Garou could not have become weaker if he had managed to break god's limiter, the same as Saitama. He is a being who defied god. Garou is not on this level.

I just love how you skipped context to strengthen your questionable stance lol. You're a funny guy. Allow me to fill in the blanks:

This is the point where Garou's limiter began to break and it was even stated on panel. Can't argue against on-panel evidence:

After he defeats Darkshine, his power increases and he transforms again, which allows him to easily defeat what's left of the Heroes Association. It's worth noting that this isn't a particularly great accomplishment as most of the S-Classes had already been severely weakened and/or injured from their own individual battles with the Monster Association (or whatever they called themselves). Nonetheless, he beat them pretty easily. After defeating Black Sperm, Saitama enters the fray and proceeds to knock Garou around for a bit, despite Garou's efforts. Not understanding why Saitama is seemingly so much more powerful, he determines that Saitama is the personification of justice which - to him - means that the only way he for him to counteract such a power is to become the personification of the opposing force of justice/good: Evil:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is when his limiter breaks completely, when he becomes a complete monster:

Reaching his full potential doesn't help much as Saitama still manages to fodderize him effortlessly. Afterward, Garou's resolve, along with his ambitions as well as his confidence level, are finally broken. That is why he transformed back and became weaker as the result. Once he conceded to the fact that he couldn't defeat Saitama or what Saitama represented, he basically gave up. It was only after this that Saitama pointed out that he had become weaker:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, go ahead and insult me all you like, but if you are incapable of debating, leave debating to people who can. lol

I never insulted you once so stop getting butthurt just bc you're not accustomed to dealing with someone who has a more aggressive approach to debating. If you're too sensitive to debate with someone like that then find someone else to engage. lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: So you think calling out my brain is not an insult? That's fine. I've faced dire opponents than you in debates. lol People who've made me want to try.

And,

"Garou's limiter seems to be breaking". It did not break. Or do I need to emphasize on that? His limit was to be a monster. He tried to break his limiter in the fight against Saitama, and failed. Your turn mate.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: So you think calling out my brain is not an insult? That's fine. I've faced dire opponents than you in debates. lol People who've made me want to try.

lol I've seen you "try" before and fail miserably. Hell, I've even bested you before on another account -- you're not as good at this as you seem to think you are. Let's go ahead and take the kid gloves off if that's the way you wanna play it. You ain't sh!t tbh...as a debater in this forum I mean.

And,

"Garou's limiter seems to be breaking". It did not break. Or do I need to emphasize on that? His limit was to be a monster. He tried to break his limiter in the fight against Saitama, and failed. Your turn mate.

I don't have to. All you did was repeat your initial statement bc you ran outta gas. Then you try to use the lame-a** excuse that you're weren't "trying". Gimme a break lol.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By SMXLR8

@lowlaville said:

lol I've seen you "try" before and fail miserably. Hell, I've even bested you before on another account -- you're not as good at this as you seem to think you are. Let's go ahead and take the kid gloves off if that's the way you wanna play it. You ain't sh!t tbh...as a debater in this forum I mean.

And,

I don't have to. All you did was repeat your initial statement bc you ran outta gas. Then you try to use the lame-a** excuse that you're weren't "trying". Gimme a break lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Super_Mod

@smxlr8 said:
@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

And,

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

And,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now after this he doesn't break his limiters, but start to transform into a monster because of his frustrations("i hate unfairness", "the world is so unfair", etc.).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can see his body turning into a monster's. And here is the last explanation:

No Caption Provided

"This is a living being reborn as another being, not a limiter being broken." His limiters may have started to break, but then he started transforming into a monster.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

And,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now after this he doesn't break his limiters, but start to transform into a monster because of his frustrations("i hate unfairness", "the world is so unfair", etc.).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can see his body turning into a monster's. And here is the last explanation:

No Caption Provided

"This is a living being reborn as another being, not a limiter being broken." His limiters may have started to break, but then he started transforming into a monster.

This chapter preceded the events that took place afterward. Plus it contradicts what was stated on panel later, during Garou's fight with Darkshine. Garou's limiter was stated to have started breaking and this was while he was in the earlier stages of his transformation. If he was already beginning to transform into a monster even before his fight with Darkshine then explain to me why his limiter was beginning to break during the fight? Makes no sense. I'm going by what was stated during that fight. You showing me this means nothing as I can just post the scan that contradicts it entirely.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the whole limiter thing I'll just give my two cents.

Breaking implies that the limiter itself could be mended. So for Garou this is actually spot on. However, for Saitama I think "Removing" fits what he did better. Since as far as we know from what we have seen. Saitama hasn't done any training since his three years worth but is still godly strong by comparison to everyone else and that strength hasn't wavered what so ever.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro said:
@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

And,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This chapter preceded the events that took place afterward. Plus it contradicts what was stated on panel later, during Garou's fight with Darkshine. Garou's limiter was stated to have started breaking and this was while he was in the earlier stages of his transformation. If he was already beginning to transform into a monster even before his fight with Darkshine then explain to me why his limiter was beginning to break during the fight? Makes no sense. I'm going by what was stated during that fight. You showing me this means nothing as I can just post the scan that contradicts it entirely.

The keyword here is "seems" to be breaking. It was never stated that he broke it. It did seemingly, but that wasn't the case. His limits were reached and he was shot down.

Come @ me. lol

I have been bested in debates many times. And in humiliating ways. I don't know you but this debate, I don't see it happening.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The keyword here is "seems" to be breaking. It was never stated that he broke it. It did seemingly, but that wasn't the case. His limits were reached and he was shot down.

Come @ me. lol

I have been bested in debates many times. And in humiliating ways. I don't know you but this debate, I don't see it happening.

Now you're just ignoring on-panel statements, twisting words around to support your argument. The explanation that was given by the doctor regarding limiters was reliable text. The problem is that chapters later, that explanation was rendered unreliable by what was stated during Garou's fight with Darkshine. Moreover, Garou was already turning into a monster which makes it all the more unreliable. If Garou didn't break his limiter then it shouldn't have been stated that he was or even that it seemed like he was. The most current developments and on panel statements are what I'm going by. Plus the second part of that explanation starting with,"There have also been cases...", doesn't apply to humans that have become monsters. He was referring to "living beings other than humans that turned into monsters"; he singled that group out in order to explain that the circumstances surrounding their transformation was not an indicator of a limiter break. Since Garou is human, that explanation doesn't even apply to him. If he had been classified as a living being that wasn't human, then said explanation would've applied to him. Garou's limiter breaking during his transformation supports this.

Sorry for all the grammar errors, I'm tired and can barely keep my eyes open. If this is too unintelligible then I'll re-explain or re-write it all tomorrow.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: The problem is, the statement here supports all the viable explanations he proposed in argument.

No Caption Provided

- Humans turn into monsters
- Change due to experiments, such as the one who became a giant. Or Asura Rhino serves as a prime example.
- Living beings other than humans turning to monsters.

The point you need to note is that the explanation first covered humans, then science and beings other than humans. All three scenerios deal with being reborn anew, not breaking their limiter.The conclusion is that the being is reborn as another, and is not the result of a limiter being broken.

No Caption Provided

Fight with Dark Alloy Shine did not break his limiter. But being frustrated with himself, he "died" and was "reborn" as a new being: the monster he had always wanted to be.

In his fight with Saitama, he realized that that was not enough, and he tried to become an "unfair being", this is when Garou really tried to surpass the limit of his existence. He failed.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Super_Mod

@lowlaville said:

@super_mod: The problem is, the statement here supports all the viable explanations he proposed in argument.

No Caption Provided

- Humans turn into monsters

- Change due to experiments, such as the one who became a giant. Or Asura Rhino serves as a prime example.

- Living beings other than humans turning to monsters.

The point you need to note is that the explanation first covered humans, then science and beings other than humans. All three scenerios deal with being reborn anew, not breaking their limiter.The conclusion is that the being is reborn as another, and is not the result of a limiter being broken.

None of that means anything. He was clearly only referring to living beings other than humans not being able to break their limiters. The passage that you marked in yellow on down does not apply to humans...Garou is human......-__-

No Caption Provided

Fight with Dark Alloy Shine did not break his limiter. But being frustrated with himself, he "died" and was "reborn" as a new being: the monster he had always wanted to be.

I'm not gonna argue with you about this anymore...you're ignoring on=panel statements in a pathetic attempt to get the last word or win an argument that you've lost. If Garou had been breaking his limited then it wouldn't have even been suggested during his fight with Darkshine. This debate is becoming cyclical..

In his fight with Saitama, he realized that that was not enough, and he tried to become an "unfair being", this is when Garou really tried to surpass the limit of his existence. He failed.

No...that is when his limiter broke and I already explained that after you tried to disprove it using scan out of context, skipping over the other scans in between lol. That's why I filled in the blanks to debunk it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: I never said Garou broke his limiter. What is your argument again? There is nothing suggesting he even begun breaking it.

You think you've made a point that I missed? Just where and how did he break his limiter then. Lol.

Against dark alloy? Saitama? Provide something that had not been disproved.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: I never said Garou broke his limiter. What is your argument again? There is nothing suggesting he even begun breaking it.

Trolling now, are we?

You think you've made a point that I missed? Just where and how did he break his limiter then. Lol.

Already explained it in my counter that was chalk full of scans...

Against dark alloy? Saitama? Provide something that had not been disproved.

This is going nowhere. I'm very close to just suggesting that we agree to disagree at this point. There is no progression in this debate and all you've misinterpret and/or ignore on-panel statements.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: good idea. We are getting nowhere at this rate. And its derailing the topic of this thread.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro said:
@super_mod said:
@lowlaville said:

And,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Garou wasn't transforming into a monster when he fought Darkshine. Do you have any scans proving it? If you don't, then there's no contradiction. Garou himself said he didn'r surpass the human limits, this would contradict what was said in the fight, but it doesn't since it wasn't said he broke the limits. Remember, "seems to be breaking" is not the same as "being broken". There are a lot of scans proving that Garou started turning into a monster and, as you can see in the image above, turning into another being is not breaking the limits imposed by "god", it's just receiving a higher limit. As for you excuse of him refering only to non-humans when he said that, he was talking about humans becoming monsters, the mutations he created(this would include he giant Saitama killed, and any mutants made by science) and beings like Vaccine Man. He used those three examples and said it wasn't breaking limits, just turning into another being.

Garou was frustrated after his fight with Darkshine, wich can be seen by his monologue, and started turning into a monster. After that he transform again because of his frustrations of not being able to defeat Saitama, and at the end he turn back into a human because he realizes that no power he gained would be enough to defeat Saitama, thus he accept things as they are instead of becoming frustrated about it. Garou didn't have the resolve to break his limiter like Saitama. Saitama didn't stop training for a day even after he started vomitting blood, but Garou on the other hand after his fight with Darky instead of keep going he lay down frustrated with the unfairness of the world. After that he became frustrated once more when he was losing to Saitama turning again into another being.

You are the one ignoring on panel statements. It's right there, Garou becomes a monster due to his frustrations, turning into another being is not the same as breaking limits, etc. The only thing you have is one panel where it says "Garou's limits seems to be breaking", not that he actually broke them, just that they seem to start breaking. Seriouly you got nothing on this debate and it's really better for you to stop with it, since you don't know what you are talking about.