New 52 Supergirl
New 52 Supergirl

The INFO AND RULES!!!!!

Times square
Times square

Rules

• Both Invincible and Supergirl are morals off and bloodlsuted
  • No BFR
  • Invincible gets a month to train and bulk up as much as he can.
  • Supergirl gets........nothing.
  • Say who wins and why
  • Both will start 300 ft away from each other.
  • Both are high on Pain Killers and Steroids
  • TO THE DEAD!!!!!!

Bonus Fight for Invincible

Invincible vs Power Girl
Invincible vs Power Girl

Rules!!!!!!

• Both are bloodlusted and Morals off
  • Both are at their base power
  • Mark gets 1 week prep time and training from Batman in martial arts ect....
  • TO THE DEAD!!!!!
No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Inb4theinvinciblerapejokeswhichareincrediblyoverused

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Supergirl.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BoringPerson

Supergirl. She's certainly the second most impressive Kryptonian in the New 52 by a fair margin.

She's certainly less skilled than Invincible but has the speed/reaction feats to make up for it in spades. She also has generic Kryptonian combat training, but it's just enough to not make her seem like a flailing idiot in a fight like her cousin does every once in a while. Supergirl's armor is actually a decent durability booster, she has better general senses and uses them, and has heat vision.

Novaburst is a risky trump card she has as a psuedo-finisher, but it's a good option and a get-out-of-jail-free card if she's caught in grappling.

Bloodlusted gives Mark a good chance though, morals on I'd say Supergirl would take 8+/10. Here, it's a tentative 6/10.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dygoboy

@dcandmarvel: @spitfirepanda: Explain pls. cuz Invincible has pretty high chances.

He has a high pain tolerance and has gotten a lot stronger. SuperGirl wont end him with ease. And he surely wont get raped.

And hows the bonus part for Invincible?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dygoboy
@boringperson said:

Supergirl. She's certainly the second most impressive Kryptonian in the New 52 by a fair margin.

She's certainly less skilled than Invincible but has the speed/reaction feats to make up for it in spades. She also has generic Kryptonian combat training, but it's just enough to not make her seem like a flailing idiot in a fight like her cousin does every once in a while. Supergirl's armor is actually a decent durability booster, she has better general senses and uses them, and has heat vision.

Novaburst is a risky trump card she has as a psuedo-finisher, but it's a good option and a get-out-of-jail-free card if she's caught in grappling.

Bloodlusted gives Mark a good chance though, morals on I'd say Supergirl would take 8+/10. Here, it's a tentative 6/10.

Interesting......

No Caption Provided

@jmarshmallow@viltrumite@lukehero@monsterstomp@allstarsuperman@princearagorn1@pokergeist@frozen@batgirl@leo-343@ggreenw@reverseakadaill@god_spawn@neongamewave@batista@beyonder@beyonder_pre_retcon_@ultimate_sacrifice@dondave@dondave2@sebast_allen@sebastianmccormick1@beyondergod@batgirl122@_invincible_

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Did supergirl not fight flash for a period of 1 second? She should win.

Bonus: he still lose, though after a very good fight.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Round One : Supergirl 8/10 or 9/10

Bonus Round : Invincible 6/10

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible has some nice feats..I kinda want to CAV against him now.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dygoboy

@etheral_dreams: Il be defending Invincible then. He's a character that i know everything about him. Id be happy to cav against u

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Invincible by feats is very much on Supergirls level. With prep TK train? He wins majority both rounds.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dygoboy
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I believe so. Omniman and a invincible have shown FTL feats, and fought beings who are casual FTL.

Omni Man and Mark have shown to be equal in feats of strength, and between the two they have feats of flying through a planet, tanking a planet blast, wrecking mountain areas, cratering a city size on the moon, and fighting Supreme who has insane feats on Superman level. Heck Supreme in cannon stalemated Marvels Gladiator, and Omni Man beaten Supreme in a fight.

Invincible is every bit Supergirl equal, only h has high pain tolerance where Supergirl has heat vision. Not that heat Vision will hurt Mark when Nuke fire and heat that vaporize cities in the atomic level failed to harm Mark at all.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dygoboy
TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I believe so. Omniman and a invincible have shown FTL feats, and fought beings who are casual FTL.

Omni Man and Mark have shown to be equal in feats of strength, and between the two they have feats of flying through a planet, tanking a planet blast, wrecking mountain areas, cratering a city size on the moon, and fighting Supreme who has insane feats on Superman level. Heck Supreme in cannon stalemated Marvels Gladiator, and Omni Man beaten Supreme in a fight.

Invincible is every bit Supergirl equal, only h has high pain tolerance where Supergirl has heat vision. Not that heat Vision will hurt Mark when Nuke fire and heat that vaporize cities in the atomic level failed to harm Mark at all.

This. I think Mark can win the majority 6/10

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By mickey-mouse

You forget, Robert Kirkman is writing, so Supergirl beats him up and well you know what happens next.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are his land speed feats? i am not talking about flying. Plus who's to say how much he learns, gets stronger in those months....tough call lol. good luck

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dygoboy
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: How about Invincible vs Jin Mo-Ri? Two planet level powerhouses.

adman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible with a long and strenuous battle.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sacredweapons

Id actually say invincible because of how the OP was written. Invincible has amazing growth feats and at the point he is he is every part her equal. And his fathers equal(once arm wrestling and throwing the match to make not make his father look weak). I doubt pain killers are going to do much for invincible or Kara considering alien DNA. So other than maybe the fact that she has more diverse powers I doubt she will sweep invincible. 7/10 or 6/10 invincible. Also kill the rape jokes. It wasn't funny when it first happened.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#26 frozen  Moderator

Both New-52 Superman and H'el are superior.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dygoboy
No Caption Provided

@w0nd: But srsly Invincible is fast.

1-2) Flies from Upper North America to Antarctica in 39 seconds.

3) Flies with Shuttle to Mars and then disappears from human sight.

4) Explains how he has to hold back on his speed to keep from hurting people. Even fast Street Levels never have a chance to touch him.

5) Pack his room and flies it all to his dorm in a few trips in less than a minuet.

6) Invincible fights Conquest at such speeds that they can only be tracked by Satellite Feeds slowed down, even then they are always 5 minuets behind each fight! Speed Blitz ftw.

7-8) Omni Man and Invincible throw a Baseball around the world, so it is traveling at major Hyper Sonic Speeds. Invincible easily reacts to catch it. Even so far as to fly back up to catch it when he forgot about it.

9) Omni Man leaves from America to another Country, scopes the deal, then returns to grab Invincible. Then before the Hotdog can fall they are the another country.

10) Invincible moves faster than Instant Teleportation can keep up with.

We also know officially from Bios that Viltrumites are FTL in travel speed

1-4) Omni Man Bio states FTL speeds and he proves it by searching the galaxy for another habitual planet to conquer while flying through Space. He can only hold his breath for 2 weeks. Massively FTL.

5-6) Omni Man, Kid Omni Man, and Invincible within less than a hour of the battle on the Coalition of Planets main world had flown from one world in another Solar System to there. That is FTL by alot.

7-8) Viltrumites within one week time frame traveled across the Galaxy to find the planet Omni Man was hiding on after beating on Allen for info. Seems FTL to me lol.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dygoboy

@sacredweapons:

They were kinda funny. But theyre dead now.

No Caption Provided

@etheral_dreams: i have no knolewge of this character. but i will rise up to the challlenge.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Etheral_Dreams
Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy is a Boss...

OT: Invincible FTW

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@w0nd: @dygoboy: There is this feat too.

Omni Man, a top Viltrumite like Invincible showed speed to blitz a whole super hero team, including Red Blur who is so fast that he runs along the country of Russia saving the day, but never appears to move to his own Girlfriend, and carries a conversation with her. Thats fast.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dygoboy

@sebast_allen:

No Caption Provided

BTW Self advertisement wise.

Im trying ti make a comic book. If oyu have any ideas youd like to share or appear in the comic go into page. thank you for reading.

Link to awsomeness.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BoringPerson

@frozen said:
@boringperson said:

Both New-52 Superman and H'el are superior.

Oh, you!

I never count H'El. More like I forget about him because he may as well be something else entirely.

You should know that I meant that by now anyways. I'm probably the biggest H'El wanker on the Vine :P

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and on the battle...

Invincible has very few highspeed combat feats. His only real claim to fame is being "equal" or better than his father by word of mouth, rather than by actual feats. FTL travel speed is great and all, but it's irrelevant in this fight unless Invincible wants to run away... I mean, I guess it also means Supergirl can't just kite him with heat vision, so that's something.

Supergirl tagged post Flash volume 1 Barry Allen, and nearly decapitated him. (Not bloodlusted) Why is this impressive? This is because the Flash you think of getting flicked by Superman in Justice League volume 1? That's 5 years before Flash volume 1. During Flash Volume 1, Barry masters controlling his reaction/mental speed which allows him pseudo pre-cog. THAT'S the Flash that Supergirl nearly kills.

Some will try and debunk this as highballing, or the Flash wasn't going all out in dodging... This is especially so because Supergirl very soon after ends up fighting Wonder Woman and considering herself (just by word of mouth) much slower than Wonder Woman. It should be noted that Supergirl herself just finished fighting the Flash and is vastly inferior in terms of skill as compared by Wonder Woman... and she still gets close to a win with Novaburst. (If she had any stamina left after her Novaburst, she would almost certainly have tagged Wonder Woman at least once, and Wonder Woman's durability New 52 is quite shoddy -especially without God Mode.) Also, Flash has no reason not to go all out in terms of dodging.

That's actually a combat speed feat that's basically better than anything any other New 52 Kryptonian -it's actually kind of hard to think of a New 52 speed feat this good outside of the Flash ongoing- has done except for maybe Superman's reading of medical textbooks.

Supergirl's heat vision might not exactly have the best of feats outside also channeling a Rage Energy through her eyes -which she can't do here- but she has extreme precision, able to make a hail of automatic bullet fire look like it hit a wall in mid air by hitting them each with heat vision. Heat vision to to eyes is almost certainly going to be helpful against Invincible, because as much as he's got absolutely ridiculous damage soak, his lack of super senses will make fighting blind (or if in space even without sound or smell) an extremely hard proposition.

Oh, and Power Girl gets pwned. She's got pretty poor feats in comparison to Supergirl. She actually ends up being equivalent to Supergirl who's literally dying... and sucks at using her esoteric powers in comparison... and is actually just a dumber combatant.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: That was some great explanation. Srlsy. Im clamping for you right now. I would post a picture of the Rock clapping but I'm using my phone.

I'm not really sure if Heat vision will do much to Invincible. Cause New 52 Supergirl's heat vision temperature can't surpass and didn't surpass the sun's temperature. However Invincible took a massive nuke like blast that was hot to encinerate Las Vegas and turn. It all into glass. All he did was cough blood.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone was very desperate to try and engineer a scenario where Invincible could win, huh? :p

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dygoboy

@reactor: nope. Most fights were I saw Invincible and Supergirl's. It was pretty much one sided. And the fact that those people are actually not very well Informed on Invincible. And they do not presume that he's not on Supergirl's level.

So here I gave him a month to train and increase his stats. He can't bring any sort of equipment. At least to make things fair for Mark.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson:

Invincible has very few highspeed combat feats. His only real claim to fame is being "equal" or better than his father by word of mouth, rather than by actual feats. FTL travel speed is great and all, but it's irrelevant in this fight unless Invincible wants to run away... I mean, I guess it also means Supergirl can't just kite him with heat vision, so that's something.

Invincible already matched his father in many ways. We seen Invincible tank more damage than Omni Man had against Thragg. Mark also matched his old man evenly in a arm wrestling match. Add to all this Mark took out Conquest in a straight up fight, someone who Omni Man and Thragg could not believe was done. Conquest was consider the toughest next to Thragg.

Supergirl tagged post Flash volume 1 Barry Allen, and nearly decapitated him. (Not bloodlusted) Why is this impressive? This is because the Flash you think of getting flicked by Superman in Justice League volume 1? That's 5 years before Flash volume 1. During Flash Volume 1, Barry masters controlling his reaction/mental speed which allows him pseudo pre-cog. THAT'S the Flash that Supergirl nearly kills.

Some will try and debunk this as highballing, or the Flash wasn't going all out in dodging... This is especially so because Supergirl very soon after ends up fighting Wonder Woman and considering herself (just by word of mouth) much slower than Wonder Woman. It should be noted that Supergirl herself just finished fighting the Flash and is vastly inferior in terms of skill as compared by Wonder Woman... and she still gets close to a win with Novaburst. (If she had any stamina left after her Novaburst, she would almost certainly have tagged Wonder Woman at least once, and Wonder Woman's durability New 52 is quite shoddy -especially without God Mode.) Also, Flash has no reason not to go all out in terms of dodging.

That's actually a combat speed feat that's basically better than anything any other New 52 Kryptonian -it's actually kind of hard to think of a New 52 speed feat this good outside of the Flash ongoing- has done except for maybe Superman's reading of medical textbooks.

This is as much ABC Logic as Omni Man beating Supreme. Or one of Invincible evil versions took out Downing Spawn. Viltrumites are just insane powerful, and Mark is considered the strongest next Thraag and Omni Man. Thats in everything from speed, to strength, to durability. Invincible was fighting multiple Viltrumites in the Viltrumite War. Him, Allen, and Omni Man being the toughest guys around fighting multiple Viltrumites at once.

Since Mark has speed to keep up with his father, and surpass most Viltrumites I see no reason why Super Girl is the faster. They are all FTL and have FTL reaction speed as they navigate at those speeds around worlds and landscapes.

Supergirl's heat vision might not exactly have the best of feats outside also channeling a Rage Energy through her eyes -which she can't do here- but she has extreme precision, able to make a hail of automatic bullet fire look like it hit a wall in mid air by hitting them each with heat vision. Heat vision to to eyes is almost certainly going to be helpful against Invincible, because as much as he's got absolutely ridiculous damage soak, his lack of super senses will make fighting blind (or if in space even without sound or smell) an extremely hard proposition.

Her heat Vision helpful?

How so? I doubt it had feat on par with Las Vegas Thermal Devices. It disintegrated all matter with its heat on a city level. Mark was relatively unscathed.

Also has Super Girl flown through most a Planet (Minus the core itself) with no issues, and tanks the blast of the exploding blast too bot with no damage? Mark has.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible both rounds.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BoringPerson

@thefallen_1: It's not ABC logic, it's Supergirl's feat of tagging Barry Allen. Supergirl definitely loses in a fight vs Barry, Clark, or Diana, but her pure speed feats are more impressive than Mark's by a fair margin nonetheless.

It's blunted by his more extensive combat training and experience in deathmatches, sure. But still an extant and relevant advantage.

FTL spaceflight doesn't take ftl reactions. The vast majority of space is empty.

Mark being an ambiguous 3rdish behind Thraag and his Dad and thus attributing to him a an ambiguous percentage of their power is faulty abc logic.

As for the heat vision, it's only real use will probably be as an eye irritant. Mark will be fighting with impaired vision or a hand used exclusively to stop the heat vision from momentarily blinding him. I don't expect it to be a damage dealer, just another small advantage for Supergirl as she's shown extreme finesse with it.

As previously iterated, round 1 is close. Most of Supergirl's advantages become less useful the longer the fight goes on and the longer Mark has to utilise his far better tested damage soak and tenacity.

I simply think Supergirl has what it takes to KO Invincible as she's all blunt force striking. Most of Mark's enemies end up trying to stop him by skewering him or debilitating him, Supergirl, even bloodlusted, will be trying to bludgeon him into unconsciousness. With superior speed, durability enhancing armor, irritant heat vision, and the ability to reverse the flow of battle instantly -or as a coup death grace finisher- with her novaburst, I think Supergirl takes it only just in a 6-6.5/10 majority.

I can definitely see why so many people think Mark would take it though. He definitely has the advantage in a prolonged engagement.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark can stomp both Rounds.

Even without training he is comparable to some Kryptonian level characters but his edge comes in the form of combat and adrenaline.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy boo.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark can stomp both Rounds.

Even without training he is comparable to some Kryptonian level characters but his edge comes in the form of combat and adrenaline.

^ This

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: ....I wanted to say something but I forgot about it.......

BTW BUMP!

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl Xray-heat vision lobotomizes him.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Want to say Kara, but I haven't kept up with New 52 Supergirl since the start of her whole "Red Daughter" thing.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara imo

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers