Where's it taking place?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Apollo wins here. Though Apollo may not be as strong as Majestic he is still indeed powerful and even though Invincible has shown to have 400 tons strength level I question his ability to handle his own against good competition since he gets beat by people who are usually weaker then he is
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius
Nobody said:
"Where's it taking place?"
Anywhere where they can completely cut loose.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the creator

Apollo for the win.
He is far stronger, appears to be the more durable of the 2 and has a long range attack option (laser vision) that should be able tio significantly hurt Invincible.
Flight speed is difficult to quantify for Invincible but his recent showing in Invincible 50 suggest speed at least around mach 20. This is however slower than the top recorded flioght speed of Apollo (50% of the Earth's circumference inside of 30 seconds).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

bump for curiosity.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By katanalauncher

Ends in Sex Duh!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

*sigh*

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By HolySerpent

Apollo

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

*sigh*

Ha.
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By SoA

Apollo , even if he loses Midnighter would exact revenge on his behalf lol

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Unfortunately for my boy Mark, Apollo beats the crap out of him.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Does every battle have to end in sex? (SMH)

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By PowerHerc

Apollo embarasses young (and not so) Invincible.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By SuperTide

Apollo

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By emperorznb

Apollo wins. And for everybody out there who says the fight would end in sex, Midnighter would kick the nuts out of you people. So shame on you! xD

CodeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By CodeSaint

Apollo is better in all that Invincible have,and have other powers too.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Erik

Apollo.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@PowerHerc said:

Apollo embarasses young (and not so) Invincible.

This.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Apollo wins this one. He seems to be stronger than most Viltrumites have shown to be so far.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortein

@the creator said:

Invincible 50 suggest speed at least around mach 20. This is however slower than the top recorded flioght speed of Apollo (50% of the Earth's circumference inside of 30 seconds).

I think invincible is much faster than that, I'll search for feats.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chriconz123

@katanalauncher said:

Ends in Sex Duh!

QFT.

Jk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever

Apollo got this

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Invincible wins in a hard fought battle.

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo rips him in two. Mismatch.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo best feats are pretty inferior to Marks. In every stat.

Even ABC scaling Mark scales higher.

Mark wins comfortably now than 9-12 years ago.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Surviving a beat down from Atrocitus >>>>> any scaling available for Mark

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@kaijuking said:

Busting a continent sized ship and sterilizing the Moon >>>>> any feat performed in Invincible.

Almost killing Captain Atom, being compared to Majestic several tiems, overpowering Kyle Rayner, outperforming Maul several times, holding his own against a Doomsday construct that almost killed Majestic >>>>>>>> whatever braindead scaling you can come up with.

Apollo would straight-up punch through anyone in Invincible.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kaijuking

@killianduclark said:

@kaijuking:

Surviving a beat down from Atrocitus >>>>> any scaling available for Mark

Omni Man Double KOing Liefield Surpreme and a weaker version of Mark surviving a beat down from Solar Man > to your point IMO. But that does not matter as Im pretty sure this is Wildstorm Apollo and not DC Apollo. DC Apollo is stronger and better than his Original canon version by alot.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/apollo/4005-2197/

DC Apollo is a rebooted history and everything. Not same as Wildstorm (Image comics) Apollo.

@intentdebatthor said:
@kaijuking said:

Busting a continent sized ship and sterilizing the Moon >>>>> any feat performed in Invincible.

Almost killing Captain Atom, being compared to Majestic several tiems, overpowering Kyle Rayner, outperforming Maul several times, holding his own against a Doomsday construct that almost killed Majestic >>>>>>>> whatever braindead scaling you can come up with.

Apollo would straight-up punch through anyone in Invincible.

Whats up Goldchump .

As for the rest of your comments, not even Wild Storm Apollo which that image is from. You are arguing DC Apollo. Different canons. Its like arguing 616 Spider Man to Ultimate Spider Man. I agree DC Apollo probably beats Mark, he is way stronger in DC with the very few appearances he has.

However, the Wild Storm feats are trump easy with Mark and Tick kicking a moon near the size of our own to Mars, and flying through a planet denser than earth > to anything you mention.

Im pretty sure that Image is from specifically the Authority comic issues, though if its DC and can post a link to which DC comic, I will concede.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

I agree the Captain Atom stuff is inconsistent but it is absolutely Wildstorm canon (literally from Wildstorm: Armageddon for reference).

You’re thinking of the rebooted N52 stuff, that’s a new version of Apollo with a different backstory.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kaijuking

@stehu: @killianduclark: @themidnightking: @intentdebatthor: Yup I was right. This match and that Image is Wildstorm Apollo not DC Apollo. DC shut down the WildStorm imprint in December 2010 and then September 2011 they rebooted continuity as part of The New 52, which included changing the back history of Wildstorm characters to fit in with continuity of DC characters.

So anyone arguing DC Apollo, who would win probably, is not even arguing the right version this thread is about. Just sayain. Mark > Wildstorm Apollo. Prove me wrong.

By the way Goldchump, epic fail on your part ;)

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaijuking

@buildhare said:

@kaijuking:

I agree the Captain Atom stuff is inconsistent but it is absolutely Wildstorm canon (literally from Wildstorm: Armageddon for reference).

You’re thinking of the rebooted N52 stuff, that’s a new version of Apollo with a different backstory.

Agreed. But Captain Atom > Supreme? Hardly. Captain Atom < Superman is clear cut in stories, and Supreme feats are more in line with Silver Age Supes. So even by terrible ABC logic Mark > Omni Man = Supreme. So still better scaling wise is my point.

If we dont go by Scaling then Mark still has better actual non scaling base feats.

(Personal Side rant, I hate scaling feats as they are driven by plot and inconsistent as hell with non scaling feats, but EVERYONE on this site use scaling feats hard, so I am force to.)

Either way Mark wins vs Wildstorm Apollo.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buildhare

@kaijuking:

Agreed. But Captain Atom > Supreme? Hardly. Captain Atom < Superman is clear cut in stories, and Supreme feats are more in line with Silver Age Supes. So even by terrible ABC logic Mark > Omni Man = Supreme. So still better scaling wise is my point.

As I understood it Captain Atom at that point was > Superman, especially given his power (through his death) is set to bring about the end of the Wildstorm universe in the story. I question how realistic it is for Apollo to beat up someone that strong (while basically being compared to Mr Majestic while doing it, who is undoubtedly > Supreme or Superman) but if we're taking crossover feats into consideration than it should count, especially when Omni-Man = Supreme seems sketchy at best based on their feats outside of that fight, from an RT glance at least.

If we dont go by Scaling then Mark still has better actual non scaling base feats.

For comparisons sake;

• Strength: Apollo has few impressive feats here but I'd say lifting the carrier (absolutely enormous ship) is decent
  • Durability: Took the force of 10 Hiroshimas right to his face and was only stunned
  • Speed: Flew halfway across the world in 30 seconds
  • Striking: Destroyed a continental sized space ship by flying through it
  • Energy Projection: Sterilized the entire moon when it was covered in an Alien virus/species, within two pages

None of those rely on scaling and are pretty decent representations of his power level I think.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kaijuking

@buildhare said:

@kaijuking:

As I understood it Captain Atom at that point was > Superman, especially given his power (through his death) is set to bring about the end of the Wildstorm universe in the story. I question how realistic it is for Apollo to beat up someone that strong (while basically being compared to Mr Majestic while doing it, who is undoubtedly > Supreme or Superman) but if we're taking crossover feats into consideration than it should count, especially when Omni-Man = Supreme seems sketchy at best based on their feats outside of that fight, from an RT glance at least.

Atom in 2000s > Post Crisis Supes sure, But Post Crisis Supes is also one of the weakest Superman by feats. Unable to move planets without help, and busting moons only after sun dipping.

Where Suprem, Liefild Surpeme is busting planets, Blackholes fly in and out of, and the weaker Supreme even has a feat of lifting portion of the universe same vein as Superman and Wonder Woman combine did with Specter. "Hey Whizz, whats the weight of half a infinity?" Deathbattle so dumb. But the feat is there and its stated flat out Liefiled Supreme >>> Suprema. So it is what it is.

Anyway, going off topic, I agree by feats alone Supreme should be > Omni Man, but in fairness sake this is not a one off feat either.

1. Omni Man also fought next to Captain Dynomo, and Supreme vs Dominex in a stated 17 hour fight. Dominex bitch slapp Surpeme in this same issue. At the end of the Fight, Omni Man clothes are torn up, but standing unharm.
  2. A far weaker Mark, well before his Viltrum War upgrade and Thragg Upgrade after that, so super weak Mark, took multiple blows from legit Planet buster Solar Man multiple times with no lasting damage. Solar Man stated equals with Mean Supreme by writers and editor, and has the feats to back it.
  3. Then we have Tick and Mark kicking a earth size moon to Mars. Since there is no earth size moons around Mars, who knows where it came from, but that happen.
  4. Finally we add in double KO of Liefield Mean Supreme vs Omni Man fight.
  5. So in universe Mark best feat is flying through a planet, roughly 3-5 times denser than earth by science of its gravity and density, and remain undamage. Best feat in universe.

Thats 5 times off the top of my head where Mark and Nolan match planet busters or tank planet busters, showing planet wrecking/busting feats/scaling. 4-5 times in a comic run of 144 issues and maybe 50 issues outside the main series in appearances. We are talkin 4-5 planet level high ends in roughly 200 comics total! Thats consistency Marvel or DC characters simply dont have. All canon as stated by Writers and Chief Image Editor in various interviews.

Just like Marvel and Dc characters they have high ends. Quite a few high ends. People just seem to ignore the Skybound characters high ends when boasting (insert Marvel or DC character here) own high ends.

Its aggravating.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Atom in 2000s > Post Crisis Supes sure, But Post Crisis Supes is also one of the weakest Superman by feats. Unable to move planets without help, and busting moons only after sun dipping.

Both of the things sound better than what I've seen of Mark so I'm unsure on the issue here.

Thats 5 times off the top of my head where Mark and Nolan match planet busters or tank planet busters, showing planet wrecking/busting feats/scaling.

You said;

...so I'm confused that everything you mentioned was scaling outside of the Viltrum feat. I was gonna say this could make a good CaV but if you believe he's consistently taking planetary punches clearly not.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Both of the things sound better than what I've seen of Mark so I'm unsure on the issue here.

Thats 5 times off the top of my head where Mark and Nolan match planet busters or tank planet busters, showing planet wrecking/busting feats/scaling.

You said;

...so I'm confused that everything you mentioned was scaling outside of the Viltrum feat. I was gonna say this could make a good CaV but if you believe he's consistently taking planetary punches clearly not.

Mark is Moon busting. Thus yes he can take "planet busting" blows. That was my point. Im not saying Mark can and should outside scaling beat planetary characters. He just wont die or be one shot by them. At best busting say Earths Moon or Dawrf Planets smaller than out moon is in the wheel house. Its not that outrageous.

Guys like Majestic, Supreme, Spawn and the characters that match them would stomp Mark overall. Im just bringing these scaling feats up because as per the norm, other debaters here state things like "Apollo tank Atrocitus, Apollo can match Cap Atom, ect" comments. They're using scaling to character with insane feats compared to Apollo own feats as proof he matches there level. Im just doing the same, playing the same game.

Know what I mean? I however do feel Mark is Moon Level for sure.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo stomps the fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible beats wild storm only feats version of Apollo.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@kaijuking said:

Whats up Goldchump .

As for the rest of your comments, not even Wild Storm Apollo which that image is from. You are arguing DC Apollo. Different canons. Its like arguing 616 Spider Man to Ultimate Spider Man. I agree DC Apollo probably beats Mark, he is way stronger in DC with the very few appearances he has.

However, the Wild Storm feats are trump easy with Mark and Tick kicking a moon near the size of our own to Mars, and flying through a planet denser than earth > to anything you mention.

Im pretty sure that Image is from specifically the Authority comic issues, though if its DC and can post a link to which DC comic, I will concede.

I honestly wonder sometimes if you ever get tired of making yourself look stupid, Cadence. Either your IQ is legit in single digits or you get a hard-on from all the humiliation that gets inflicted on you. Not only were you dimwitted enough to believe some rando you came across that I'm GoldChamp, but you're also stupid enough to think that any of the feats I mentioned are "DC Apollo" (by which I assume you mean N52 Apollo). So since you want to be schooled this badly, here's some enlightenment. The fight against Captain Atom happened in Captain Atom: Armageddon, with the last issue of the series coming out in 2006. The Doomsday related bullshittery happened in DC/Wildstorm: Dreamwar, with the last issue coming out in 2008. And the Kyle Rayner thing happened in Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer: Wildstorm, which came out in 2007. All of these featured Apollo who was explicitly a denizen of the Wildstorm universe and who coexisted with other Wildstorm characters like Majestic, Wildcats and etc.

And the "DC Apollo" didn't debut until 2011, shortly after the N52 continuity started, and has never met any of the characters I mentioned. Matter of fact, Maul doesn't even exist in N52. And as a matter of fact, Wildstorm Apollo, who performed all the feats I mentioned, shits on N52 Apollo in terms of... pretty much everything. Just like he shits on anyone from Invincible, except not as drastically.

As for the rest of your dumbassery... The "kick the moon" thing only caused a country-sized crater. And there's no evidence Invincible did anything to the moon besides shifting it from its orbit a bit and letting the gravity do the rest of the job. Which is about as impressive as pushing a brick off the building's roof and then claiming that the person it killed on its way down was died thanks to your physical power. And that's not even mentioning the doubtful canon status of that issue.

And that Viltrum busting nonsense has already been debunked to hell and back, but apparently your head is way too far up your ass to admit you're full of shit (just like you're still coping with the fact that Solar Man scaling is complete bullshit, or with the fact that there isn't even a single country level feat in the whole entirety of Invincible). TL;DR: the laser did 99% of the job.

Conclusion? Apollo has better feats to the point that he rips Mark's head off and shits down his throat (just like GhostRavage did to you in that Hulk/Superman vs Invincible CaV you had).

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Apollo is legitimately a pretty solid guy in terms of stats when you get down to it, I wouldn't see Invincible winning.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Well "Apollo was smashing through continent-sized spaceships in his early Authority showings without breaking a sweat."

why is Apollo's feat better? All he did was fly through couple feet of steel ship, through the hollow inside and out the other to compromise it. How is that a feat?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:Thats the usual high end feat they mention when they talk about Apollos high end feats.

myantilife101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo ftw.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apollo wins.

Avatar image for markgrayson1234
MarkGrayson1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of Apollos feats strike me as particularly impressive, I mean he was hurt by a building sized explosion and Mark tanked a large city vaporizing bomb.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Struggles to carry a cargo plane.

Apollos speed might be equal, but his striking feats and durability feats are not as impressive to me as what Invincible has going for him, especially post Atom Eve Amp.

Pre-Atom Eve Invincible should beat him imo, only Mark I see Apollo beating is early comic version before he started working out.