T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

well ......i'll pick Invincible

but the thing is, i don't see what they can do to each other. see brit is virtually indestructible(he had a nuke strapped to his chest,it went off,he got up without a scratch on him)

but brit doesnt have the strength to hurt invincible. he only has average human strength.

one threoy me and my friend have about this fight ( yeah i thought of this on too)

is for invincible to drop something heavy on brit, a bolder or a car. it won't kill but it will incapacitate him,cause he won't be able to get it off of him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian
T.J. Magnum said:
"well ......i'll pick Invincible

but the thing is, i don't see what they can do to each other. see brit is virtually indestructible(he had a nuke strapped to his chest,it went off,he got up without a scratch on him)

but brit doesnt have the strength to hurt invincible. he only has average human strength.

one threoy me and my friend have about this fight ( yeah i thought of this on too)

is for invincible to drop something heavy on brit, a bolder or a car. it won't kill but it will incapacitate him,cause he won't be able to get it off of him.
"
I didn't realize he he didn't have super strength. Somebody added it to his page on Comic Vine
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

well he dosen't

i don't know where they got that

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian
T.J. Magnum said:
"

well he dosen't

i don't know where they got that

"
Me either, I figured it would be a somewhat close match cause he would have super strength too.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

yeah it would,if had super strength.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Agony

if someone drops a car or boulder on brit it would just bounce off or somethin cause if brit stands still the boulder or car wont harm him at all making it just hit him and fall to the side

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Invincible actually hurt Brit ? 
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Trauma said:
"if someone drops a car or boulder on brit it would just bounce off or somethin cause if brit stands still the boulder or car wont harm him at all making it just hit him and fall to the side "

it was just a theory lol
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian
Brit #7
Brit #7
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By T.J. Magnum
King Saturn said:
"Can Invincible actually hurt Brit ? "

no

but same goes for brit

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Nobody said:
"
Brit #7
Brit #7
"
Hmm...very interesting. 
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Nobody said:
"
Brit #7
Brit #7
"

haven't read it yet,might find it here at con
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
T.J. Magnum said:
"Nobody said:
"
Brit #7
Brit #7
"

haven't read it yet,might find it here at con"
Your at comic con? Lucky, I was going to go, but the people I was going with couldn't.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By T.J. Magnum

sorry man

but yeah im here and it's uber cool lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

There is the option of Invincilbe throwing him into space, since neither can do anything to each other.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Nobody said:
"There is the option of Invincilbe throwing him into space, since neither can do anything to each other."
thats a one way to go
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By T.J. Magnum

hey i got it, invincible wraps Brit in a steel beam, Brit get out of that

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible is too fast, Brit could harm him with his boots and gloves but he isn't tagging Mark, and Grayson can disarm him and than wrap Britney in a steel beam.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark punches him 2 outer space

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@pedrolopesmateus: no way some shitty jet pack boots harming invincible

Did you forget Brit one-shotted a Rex/Robot probe with them? The same probes who were holding their own against Mark?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: they were only holding their own cos of the vibration frequency they released after invincible punches

invincible took robot to space where there’s no sound and one shot

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@pedrolopesmateus: they were only holding their own cos of the vibration frequency they released after invincible punches

invincible took robot to space where there’s no sound and one shot

Mark one-shotted robot's original orange probe, not his gray ones who took Invincible's best shot and were still standing.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: honestly mark only one shotted the armor after his atom eve amp (the same amp that put him on par with thragg), prior 2 that he even admitted it would have taken time 2 break thru the suit, also it was made from the strongest metal on earth so breaking it wasn't easy in the first place anyways

Not like it matters tho since mark wins either way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: the Atom eve resurrection buff made him strong but defo not thragg strong.

Well we know EOS invincible the one after time jumps can prob 3 shot thragg if he’s serious judging by he pwned An older Allen.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: honestly after that atom eve boost was stupid op he went from getting ripped in half by thragg 2 fighting him blow 4 blow

Also yeah i agree EOS invincible was probably an absolute monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: EoS Invincible could probably take people like Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion and win.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PedroLopesMateus

@akz said:

@seastone98: EoS Invincible could probably take people like Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion and win.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Thor can remain conscious after taking planet busting attacks and one-shot creatures the size of moons, Mark doesn't have any moon-busting feat, which is the minimum necessary to KO Thor. And that's coming from someone who detests "Big Two" comics with the exception of some Star Wars titles like Soule's Vader run and a few creator owned Vertigo titles.

Edit: Oh, and Sandman, Sandman is great and actually has a solid beginning, middle and end despite not being creator owned.

Gladiator had that one planet-busting feat but often struggles with mid-tiers like Colossus so I can see Mark beating him, Hyperion is not that impressive either and was one-shotted by Savage Hulk, even then, I am not sure Mark beats him.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Applekidthethird

@pedrolopesmateus: he can't take current thor but he could most definitely slap thor when he was jobbing under Aaron. He's too fast and has really great feats towards the end with his fight against thragg. Dude was slapping through those viltrumite hybrids like they were made of jelly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: for Thor sure

but gladiator and Hyperion, he would since his father stalemated supreme who basically beat gladiator and gladiator pretended to be dead so planets wouldn’t be bus. Glads also lost to a weaker supreme, omni man stalemated a stronger supreme.

gladiator scales above Hyperion. EOS Mark is wayyyyy more powerful than his father so he could easily take. He could take unworthy Thor. He wouldn’t beat worthy Thor but I don’t see how Thor would tag him since he can track a light beam laser moving whilst in slow mo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also colossus is not mid tier LMAO

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

but gladiator and Hyperion, he would since his father stalemated supreme who basically beat gladiator and gladiator pretended to be dead so planets wouldn’t be bus. Glads also lost to a weaker supreme, omni man stalemated a stronger supreme.

gladiator scales above Hyperion. EOS Mark is wayyyyy more powerful than his father so he could easily take. He could take unworthy Thor. He wouldn’t beat worthy Thor but I don’t see how Thor would tag him since he can track a light beam laser moving whilst in slow mo.

When did Supreme meet gladiator? Was it canon?

I am really skeptic about Image characters meeting each other tbh. Spawn and Invincible being in the same universe contradicts a lot of things and yet he appeared in Invincible War. The books are all creator owned and should be seen as their own universes unless they are owned by the same writer (like Wolfman, Invincible, Guarding the Globe and etc).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: supreme battled gladiator in a canon crossover, yes.

Also the spawn which appeared in invincible war was confirmed to be an alternate version of the main spawn who has his own series.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

Also the spawn which appeared in invincible war was confirmed to be an alternate version of the main spawn who has his own series.

Name of the crossover?

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

Forgot to ask, when was it confirmed the Spawn in Invincible was an alternate version?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: I would post a pic to confirm but can’t Rn cos I’m on my phone.

Do u have discord? If u do give me ur tag and I’ll send u confirmation.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: Sorry, don't have a discord. Can you at least tell me the name of the crossover where Supreme meets Gladiator, though? I'd like to read it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: I also have smt right here which confirms the spawn was from an alt universe

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PedroLopesMateus

@akz said:

@pedrolopesmateus: I also have smt right here which confirms the spawn was from an alt universe

Then please, tell me the issue number.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: also, was the Omni-Man who met Supreme the real one or an alternate version?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@akz said:

Alright, Alan Moore introduced the idea of reality shifts in his run of Supreme, and because of this reality shift, it's difficult to scale Omni Man from Supreme, especially to anything from the Liefeld Era, like the fight with Gladiator. A reality shift changed Liefeld's Supreme to Alan Moore's Supreme, which is to say from Gladiator's level to nearly Silver Age Superman level. We are talking ridiculous feats performed by Supreme and Suprema in Moore's stories, like lifting the weight of the universe, mtfl speed feats and so on.

Liefeld's Supreme later became a separate entity from Moore's Supreme in Larsen's run (Mean Supreme), and it took every version of Supreme in the Supremacy to subdue Mean Supreme, which puts him a bit above Moore's Supreme in this incarnation. Shortly after he was freed by Moore's Supreme to face the Darius Dax invasion, he faced off against Suprema and beat her, then reality shifted and he faced Omni Man in a fight that ended in a stalemate after the shift. After that battle, he is kidnapped by the child of an old foe, where he absorbs a multitude of energy blasts, amping Mean Supreme to where he basically cracked a planet in half by body slamming a foe through it.

So again, it is really problematic to scale Omni Man to Supreme thanks to reality shifting/warping/changing shenanigans. He has gone from roughly Glads to Silver Age Supes to Invincible to solo cracking a planet levels after reality shifts and energy absorption.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus: why would I give u an issue number of invincible war when u already know it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: u still can’t deny the fact that omni man fought a version of supreme who was stronger than gladiator and stalemated.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By Wyldsong

@akz: There is no proof that he was that much stronger after the reality shift. We don't know just what his exact power level was at that time, since reality warped, and then he faced Omni Man. All we can say is that his power level was in the ranges that Nolan could stalemate Mean Supreme. At that point, I would scale Mean Supreme's power level to Nolan.

Prior to the reality shift, Moore's Supreme in his alter ego wrote a best selling comic book about a version of Omni Man...Nolan in his Invincible rendition didn't even exist to him until that reality shift.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So ig Nolan=Kallark or smt like dat