Invasion of Weapon Plus Laboratory

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Choose a team of 5. No speedsters, reality warpers, matter alterers, or time stoppers. No Midnighter. No BFRing. Strongest your characters could be is a 30 toner. Street level like characters. You can choose the version. No prep for your team. Standard gear. Your team is not bloodlusted, but very motivated.

Scenario:

Your team has been chosen by the government to invade Weapon Plus's lab. You are to find the scientist inside and capture him.

Round 1:

Location is outside the facility in Canada, it is snowing. Ten clone troopers are waiting outside(EU). They don't know your there so you can decide to attack them head on or have a stealth attack.

Round 2:

Your team comes inside the building. Your ambushed! 4 Wolverine clones(bone claw) surround your team.

Round 3:

You go through the hallway. You enter the room that leads to which leads to lab. The ground below you breaks and you fall into the basement. You are in the failed experiments section. You must fight Barakapool(no teleporting and no cyclops power) and 4 Tarkatians.

Round 4:

You go towards the elevator that leads to the floor below where the scientist is. Mysterio exit the elevator. He has you fight 4 serious Deadpool androids(they only have his fighting abilities) and his illusions.

Round 5:

You team goes exists the elevator. You find Deathstroke(he has had 30 minutes of prep. PreNew 52).

Round 6:

You enter the lab where you find the scientist dead. In front of him are Osborn's Thunderbolts(Nuke, Paladin, Black Widow,Mister X, and Bullseye).

Achievements:

You don't need no stinkin Avenger: don'y use anybody who has been in the Avengers

Don't bring a gun to a knife fight: don't use anybody who has guns in his standard gear.

Game on!: have a 4 of 5 characters on your team videogame charatcters.

No big two: don't use any character from DC or Marvel on your team.

Comics YEAH!: Use all comic characters.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911

aang( 3rd book)

percy jackson( 5th book)

Noob Saibot

Scorpion( MK )

Sub Zero ( MK )

This good@joeagentofhand1:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: no avatar state aang and gta cheats.

I believe you win maybe lose round 6. You get achievements 1 and 4.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@joewell: no avatar state aang and gta cheats.

I believe you win maybe lose round 6. You get achievements 1 and 4.

i would think NS could take him, with help from percy

i'll give a full senirio in a sec

i have to edit

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

Dont need no stinkin avenger and Comics Yeah

Black Tarantula

Green Arrow

Artemis

Arsenal

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice: I think Deathstroke might take them or at least give them trouble. I believe they lose at round 6, but you could persuade me.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

Ok, here we @joeagentofhand1:

R1: Aang or Percy solos, i dont think that there fire proof

R2: Percy decapacates them all

R3: Noob kills the tarkens, while Percy kills BP

R4: This will be hard but the MK characters can take this

R5: same as above

R6: i know nothing on this team, can u give me some info?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

@joeagentofhand1: Black Tarantula has the duarability and strength to take out Nuke, Widow, and Bullseye. Paladin would be taken down by Batman's superior weaponry and intelligence. Mister X ( im assuming no TP) would be taken down by my team together as a whole.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@joeagentofhand1: I like this.

Link : Four Sword (3 Clones), Pegasus Boots (Really Fast Ground Speed), Golden Gauntlets (30 ton Strength), Mirror Shield (Reflect Blasts), Lens of Truth (vs Illusions or Invisibility), Dins Fire (Fire Wave AoE), Faroes Wind (Teleporting), Naryus Love (Super Oh S**t Shield), Fairy Bow (to shoot...), Ice Arrows (Freeze), Fire Arrows (Fire at Range), and 4 Faries in Bottles (for 4 extra Live)

Captain Titus : Jet Pack (for jump flight), Power Weapon Axe (for Lightsaber like attacks), Plasma Pistol (for range), and Iron Halo (for Shields)

Captain Gabriel Angelos : Iron Halo (for Shields), Thunder Hammer (for one hit kills or anti tank), and Plasma Pistol (for Range)

Commander Sheperd : N7 Armour (for Defense), Shields ( for... Shields), Geth Plasma Shotgun (for BOOM), and Ln 5 Biotic Implant (for all the powers needed for Vanguard Biotic Powers from Mass Effect)

Wesker : Desert Eagle (for Range), Combat Knife (for CQC), and Sunglasses (cause there Cool)

All Video Game Characters. Link from the Legend of Zelda Series. Captain Titus from Space Marine. Captain Gabriel Angelos from Dawn of War Series. Commander Sheperd from the Mass Effect Series. Wesker from Resident Evil Series.

Bamsky!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

R1: Both of my Space Marines wlk thru there Fire with ease and one hit all of them with Superior Skill. Add in Link Mirror Shield to Deflect, Weskers Dodge, and Sheperds Biotis Charge with Geth Shotty I win easy.

R2: Link make 3 Clones of himself and Charges One, and uses 4 Dins Fire for the Win. Shepered Biotic Charges and Geth Shotties the Head of the Second. Angelos can kill the Third with a Power Weapon that Rocks Tanks with every Blow. Titus Power Weapon Cuts the Last one in Half with Ease.

R3: Link again makes 3 Clones and takes the Barraka Guard. Everyone else Gangs up and easy kill Baraka Pool.

R:4 Bit tougher with the illusuin casting. Links lens of Truth helps here. Link make his 3 clones and with the LoT goes straight for Mysterio. Everyone Else take a DP Android and beat it easily. Link Kills Mysterio.

R:5 All the prep in the world wont prepar DS for Links Magic and Space Marine might and Skill that rivals his own (Surpassing him in Durabilty thanks to Power Armour). Heck even Weskers Inttelect can be argued to near match DS.

R6: Osborns Team gets Crushed due to Superior Powers and Numbers (3 extra Links).

Overall I have a answere for everything.