Inspired by Marvel vs. Square, Square vs. DC!

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

The deity Chaos has set his sights on DC Earth (Pre-Flashpoint Post-Crisis). Deciding to assemble a team of supervillains from this new world instead of the FF Universe, he recruits the following to defeat the Warriors of Light.

Each fight is to the KO, Death, or BFR (yes, BFR is not only allowed in one of my threads it's actually encouraged). Surrender is a loss without danger of being killed, but I doubt anyone will take up that offer. There is no prep-time, and the only things the cross-company characters know is what they've gathered thus far. PIS, CIS, and WIS are on. You'd better believe there is incentive to win! Characters act in-character, however. Feats from Kingdom Hearts are admissible in this thread, as are official strategy guide quotes. Outside help is admissible if there is a precedent for access to it (for example, if you equip Cloud with Odin, he can summon his universe's version of Odin, but he cannot call in the Sierra with his buddies for help). There are bystanders in inhabited battlefields, but DC's heroes are off battling a big threat and are too preoccupied with that to lend a hand.

Who? Why? And please, set your own parameters as to what would make for the most fair fights. (if you feel Cloud gets stomped without materia, for instance, then give him as much as you feel would even the odds). These are individual matches.

Any questions, please ask.

1. Black Mage (I know he's not Light Warrior, but I like Black Mage) vs. Etrigan - the battle of dark magic in Gotham City

2. Firion vs. Deathstroke - the battle of weapons masters in Blüdhaven

3. Onion Knight vs. Major Force - battle of sword and sorcery against science in NYC

4. Cecil Harvey vs. Sinestro - battle of light in the JLA Watchtower

5. Bartz Klauser vs. Protex (the Hyperclan's leader and White Martian in disguise) - battle of mimicry in Star City

6. Terra Branford vs. Lex Luthor (battlesuit) - the battle of manipulated against manipulator in the ruins of Coast City

7. Cloud Strife vs. Mongul Jr. w/rings - the battle of carbon copies in Metropolis

8. Squall Leonhart vs. Kalibak the Cruel armed with the Beta Club - the battle for family pride in Keystone City

9. Zidane (I forget how to spell his last name) vs. Reverse Flash - the battle for Central City

10. Tidus vs. Charybdis - the battle for Atlantis

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Macest128

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

The deity Chaos has set his sights on DC Earth (Pre-Flashpoint Post-Crisis). Deciding to assemble a team of supervillains from this new world instead of the FF Universe, he recruits the following to defeat the Warriors of Light.

Each fight is to the KO, Death, or BFR (yes, BFR is not only allowed in one of my threads it's actually encouraged). Surrender is a loss without danger of being killed, but I doubt anyone will take up that offer. There is no prep-time, and the only things the cross-company characters know is what they've gathered thus far. PIS, CIS, and WIS are on. You'd better believe there is incentive to win! Characters act in-character, however. Feats from Kingdom Hearts are admissible in this thread, as are official strategy guide quotes. Outside help is admissible if there is a precedent for access to it (for example, if you equip Cloud with Odin, he can summon his universe's version of Odin, but he cannot call in the Sierra with his buddies for help). There are bystanders in inhabited battlefields, but DC's heroes are off battling a big threat and are too preoccupied with that to lend a hand.

Who? Why? And please, set your own parameters as to what would make for the most fair fights. (if you feel Cloud gets stomped without materia, for instance, then give him as much as you feel would even the odds). These are individual matches.

Any questions, please ask.

1. Black Mage (I know he's not Light Warrior, but I like Black Mage) vs. Etrigan - the battle of dark magic in Gotham City

3. Onion Knight vs. Major Force - battle of sword and sorcery against science in NYC

5. Bartz Klauser vs. Protex (the Hyperclan's leader and White Martian in disguise) - battle of mimicry in Star City

6. Terra Branford vs. Lex Luthor (battlesuit) - the battle of manipulated against manipulator in the ruins of Coast City

7. Cloud Strife vs. Mongul Jr. w/rings - the battle of carbon copies in Metropolis

8. Squall Leonhart vs. Kalibak the Cruel armed with the Beta Club - the battle for family pride in Keystone City

9. Zidane (I forget how to spell his last name) vs. Reverse Flash - the battle for Central City

Lex Luthor W/ Battle Armor and Prep Solos

Doctor Fate W/ Prep Solos

Dr Manhattan Solos

Captain Marvel(DC Version) Solos

Not to mention the many abstracts, dieties, cosmics and Metahumans that DC U has Square dies a horrible, horrible death but since this is just dc villians vs square-enix and i dont know as much square characters as dc so

My Winners Here are

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Void_Paladin

Squall may solo.There's a percent chance that Odin or Gilgamesh would instant-kill the entire opposing side.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Macest128

@Void_Paladin said:

Squall may solo.There's a percent chance that Odin or Gilgamesh would instant-kill the entire opposing side.

here are the dc vs square fights i want to see are

captain marvel vs roxas

darkseid vs sephiroth

cloud strife vs dr fate

tifa lockheart vs vixen

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

No disrespect intended, but this is a series of 10 fights, not an all-out war.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scarbearer

I gotta be honest, I don't see a single winnable fight in here for the Final Fantasy crew.

Ok /maybe/ Mongul Jr, because he's such a wimp compared to his dad, maybe he could screw up a fight he should clearly win. Also Zidane's last name is 'Tribal'

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@Scarbearer: Thanks. For both the honest input and the last name.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

Would it sway anybody if I pointed out that Squall is an elite member of SeeD and has been training since age 8 whereas Kalibak relies on brute strength and routinely loses because of lack of skill?

Or that Terra is half-Esper and goes super saiyan? Or she can cast Invisible and then X-Zone?

Or that Deathstroke is skilled, but merely a street level character?

Or that Charybdis was defeated by Aquaman?

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Macest128

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Would it sway anybody if I pointed out that Squall is an elite member of SeeD and has been training since age 8 whereas Kalibak relies on brute strength and routinely loses because of lack of skill?

Or that Terra is half-Esper and goes super saiyan? Or she can cast Invisible and then X-Zone?

Or that Deathstroke is skilled, but merely a street level character?

Or that Charybdis was defeated by Aquaman?

Champions Of Agnor Solos