I seriously want to know any noteworthy feats of this suit

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Honestly, I'd back Batman with an hour of prep against this team anyway.

Adding the Insider Suit is just icing on the proverbial cake.

Jmarshmallow

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman ftw.What am I dying to see is the the hell bat suit in action.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Not talking about that.That is the insider suit I know that.Talking about the hell bat suit.The one of my avatar.That Superman made in the sun.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman but it won't be easy

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: alright at least now I've seen it in action. Suit with hour prep should be enough

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Bump

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sacredweapons

Shocker is kinda scary but ill take bats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Bullseye and firefly are non factors. With prep time batman has this in the bag. Take away prep and this would be tougher but I think batman still has a shot. Not sure how effective trapster would, the suit does have a teleportation mode? If so shocker needs to solo basically. But he can get taken out with will power mode.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I feel like Shocker is the only real threat here. The Insider Suit isn't overly impressive, and without prep Shocker *might* be able to win it, but giving Bruce the suit and prep is enough to swing it against Shocker. I don't think any of the others are overly impressive, but there might be some things about them I'm not factoring in as I don't know all their showings. Bruce should probably take it, but it isn't easy.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Van_Cere

@granitesoldier: shocker is gonna be useful for batman; he expels energy, which is what the suit feeds on. Shocker will try to shock batman, batman realizes his power, and waits until his energy level gets low before letting shocker shock him again, thus gaining energy.

Edit: misnomer got to me. Ignore this ignorant and ridiculous post of mine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@granitesoldier: shocker is gonna be useful for batman; he expels energy, which is what the suit feeds on. Shocker will try to shock batman, batman realizes his power, and waits until his energy level gets low before letting shocker shock him again, thus gaining energy.

Shockers gauntlets are sound. Not sure if the insider suit can power itself with sound energy....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Uses Invisibility, Speed Force mode, and Teleportation mode to quickly take these guys out. The recharges with Shocker's glove and goes home.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

Shockers gauntlets are sound. Not sure if the insider suit can power itself with sound energy....

It's actually extremely compressed blasts of air.

I think.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

Yeah I don't know anything about vibration powering Bruce's suit. I know there's an Insider Suit thread around here somewhere that had a very detailed breakdown of it though. I think Strider made it.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@van_cere: Not talking about that.That is the insider suit I know that.Talking about the hell bat suit.The one of my avatar.That Superman made in the sun.

He did WHAT now?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uses Invisibility, Speed Force mode, and Teleportation mode to quickly take these guys out. The recharges with Shocker's glove and goes home.

Again shocker doesn't work like that.

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

It's actually extremely compressed blasts of air.

I think.

LOL your right. I still think shocker loses to the insider suit every time though.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

Yeah I don't know anything about vibration powering Bruce's suit. I know there's an Insider Suit thread around here somewhere that had a very detailed breakdown of it though. I think Strider made it.

I think you're referring to the one @shawnbaby made.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tensor
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@granitesoldier said:

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

Yeah..I have one here.

The Suit is capable of absorbing energy attacks to recharge itself...but it's not specific as to what kinds of energies it can use to do so. For myself...I am skeptical about it using Sonic Energy.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor:

.................. Well then.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: seems to be only heat, electricity, the normal ones.

And shocker uses compressed air.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Batman. Bullseye and firefly are non factors. With prep time batman has this in the bag. Take away prep and this would be tougher but I think batman still has a shot. Not sure how effective trapster would, the suit does have a teleportation mode? If so shocker needs to solo basically. But he can get taken out with will power mode.

This.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man/4005-1443/forums/shocker-rhino-101-mandatory-for-n00bs-641854/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shawnbaby/blog/the-insider-suit-don-t-believe-the-hype/96846/

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@granitesoldier said:

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

Yeah..I have one here.

The Suit is capable of absorbing energy attacks to recharge itself...but it's not specific as to what kinds of energies it can use to do so. For myself...I am skeptical about it using Sonic Energy.

Damn my bad apologies to Shawn. Unintentional disrespect haha.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby

@granitesoldier said:

@shawnbaby said:

@jashro44 said:

@granitesoldier said:

@jashro44 said:

@van_cere said:

Yeah..I have one here.

Damn my bad apologies to Shawn. Unintentional disrespect haha.

Hey...if you saw my Blog and thought of a Hall of Famer...I got no complaints. :D

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sure win for Batman . . Yes that helcat suit looks pretty awesome :)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@shawnbaby: seems to be only heat, electricity, the normal ones.

And shocker uses compressed air.

That would be my impression as well.