#1 Posted by MasterAction (632 posts) - - Show Bio

What a fantastic game Injustice is! I've been playing it non-stop for 3 days and it has one of the best stories I've seen in a video game. I may be being biased but it truly is a great game. Anyway I was wondering what would happen if the 12 good guys in the game faced off against the 12 bad guys. Let's see what happens

Match is morals off and to the death. No BFR allowed and also no prep. Takes place in an enlarged Central Park

Good guys: Aquaman, Batman, Captain Marvel, Cyborg, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Raven, Superman and Wonder Woman

Bad guys: Ares, Bane, Black Adam, Catwoman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Harley Quinn, Joker, Killer Frost, Lex Luthor, Sinestro and Solomon Grundy

Who wins and why? :)

#2 Posted by MasterAction (632 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

What a fantastic game Injustice is! I've been playing it non-stop for 3 days and it has one of the best stories I've seen in a video game. I may be being biased but it truly is a great game. Anyway I was wondering what would happen if the 12 good guys in the game faced off against the 12 bad guys. Let's see what happens

Match is morals off and to the death. No BFR allowed and also no prep. Takes place in an enlarged Central Park

Good guys: Aquaman, Batman, Captain Marvel, Cyborg, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Raven, Superman and Wonder Woman

Bad guys: Ares, Bane, Black Adam, Catwoman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Harley Quinn, Joker, Killer Frost, Lex Luthor, Sinestro and Solomon Grundy

Who wins and why? :)

Technically they're good guys

As for the Matchup I'd say the good guys win

#4 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Ares a reality warper?

#5 Posted by momo111191 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

good fight but im going with the good guys they would have to finish it fast becuse of Ares and Doom.