Injustice: Gods Among Us - What if Regime Superman won?

Avatar image for officerfriendly
OfficerFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OfficerFriendly

[SPOILERS ALERT]

At the end of Injustice: GOA - We finally see 'normal Superman' vs Regime Superman, both put up a good fight and the friendly Superman takes the victory, the One Earth Order and Regime are put down, but what if Regime Superman won? What do you think he would do if the friendly Superman had fallen to his knees in defeat, too weak to fight back? Would the insurgency be able to take on the Regime Superman? What would happen to the rest of the 'Regime Army'? (Cyborg, Raven, Yellow Lantern etc.). Would Regime Superman try and invade the 'original' universe? What would he do? Also who was your favorite superman in Injustice? I loved Regime Superman because of his intro, and his outro was awesome as well in my opinion, let me know what you think!

No Caption Provided

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insurgency would have gotten stomped on, Supesmwould have gave them either a choice of slavery or death. He would try to invade the original universe, he would have taken it over easily regime superman was my fav cause he had a big ballsack, but tbh this is not a battle.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

I seriously can't see how regime supes made it as far as he did. The guy could've been stopped a dozen times but he's just so damn lucky.

Avatar image for officerfriendly
OfficerFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Please tell me more on how you came to this conclusion

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator
RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@officerfriendly Well, for starters, if Mr. Mxyptlik hadn't possessed the Spectre and protected the Regime from the magical threats; then the insurgency would have won awhile back.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@officerfriendly Well, for starters, if Mr. Mxyptlik hadn't possessed the Spectre and protected the Regime from the magical threats; then the insurgency would have won awhile back.

Think the OP is only referring to what happened in the game.

Anyways, I think the Regime would send the 'good' League home if possible, executed them if not. The Insurgency would very likely disband over this failure and the loss of Luthor, providing they weren't captured and executed. When all that is done, I imagine things would settle back down into somekind of normality till the next challenge arrives.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I was responding to someone who inquired at someone else about what they meant when they stated that Superman was lucky to get as far as he did with the regime. My post was directed at him offering one explanation of how Superman was lucky

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice Superman was extraordinarily lucky. I mean, that YL ring just happened to fall and save him from Black Canary. Wonder Woman just happened to show up just in time to save him from Captain Atom, who just happened to die by having his suit broken (which doesn't happen in the standard continuity). Like the writers made the story for a good fighting game, but they didn't take into account how unlikely it would be for Superman to actually win.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he'd have one Diana and the rest of the league would probably beat him down

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he would get beat still

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice Superman was extraordinarily lucky. I mean, that YL ring just happened to fall and save him from Black Canary. Wonder Woman just happened to show up just in time to save him from Captain Atom, who just happened to die by having his suit broken (which doesn't happen in the standard continuity). Like the writers made the story for a good fighting game, but they didn't take into account how unlikely it would be for Superman to actually win.

this ^

he also got lucky that JohnCon double crossed Batman, that Alfred didn't snap his neck in Year One, that BatEtrigan didn't take him prisoner after putting him to sleep etc.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Yeah, which is my entire problem with that comic books series, because there's way too much PIS involved.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main man would've shown up and booted him off his seat. All hail your new ruler!

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

After reading the comic, I don't like how the game portrayed Superman, Superman was trying to do good and Batman was too b*tthurt that he kept on rebelling and forcing Superman on a darker path.

Yes Superman did some bad things so far in the comic but Batman and Sinestro are the ones that pushed him toward it.

meh, I think that Superman would have become repressive no matter what Batman did. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He made an army of his own accord after all.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash could've beaten him.