Rules

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'll place my bets on the Spider-Man rogues...for now...

Dr.Octopus probably has the most keen intellect here, and his extra limbs should be able to dish out some damage too. Electro would probably injure Triton a lot since electricity and water don't go together very well. Sandman could overall support his team and soak up most of the damage. Sergi and Lizard would go up in close-quarters combat and hopefully dish out some fatal wounds.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

Uh......Can't Crystal and Karnak just do this themselves??

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@cattlebattle: Do elaborate...
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch said:
@cattlebattle: Do elaborate...
Karnak is a pretty classy fighter, and finds weaknesses in anything...so...goodbye to Docs arms as Karnak has chopped through some pretty dense material before. Crystal, has shown to be on many occasions to be immune to certain elements, namely electricity, so Sandman and Electro couldn't really do anything to her..but she could effect them. 

This leaves Kraven and Lizard at the hands of a high class fighter with insane strike abilities and a girl who can control elements.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch: Is this current Electro?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch: Oh yeah...I should also mention that many people think of Karnak as a walking plot device.....so, that pretty much means he could own whoever....just because.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Strider92: I was going with Classic Electro at the moment

@cattlebattle: Although Black Panther has proven that Karnak's ability doesn't necessarily mean he's fast enough to strike his targets. As for Crystal, do you have scans of her being invulnerable to elemental attacks?
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By SoA

the only thing im worried about for not letting inhumans takes this is sandman , he is definetly the powerhouse , for the spidey-fans: in sandman was made into glass could he still function ? or will that be the best way to stop him ? also im classic electro means he is flesh n blood and not crazy powerful elemental?

triton definetly weakest link , i'd have crystal cover sandman in flames crystalizing him, gorgon will take on lizard , medusa will impale electro (if he is just human in classic form ) and wrap up doc ock arms and all and smother him out of the fight , karnack and triton can take kraven .afterwards they help out gorgon w/ lizard . crystal whips up a small hurricane and knocks out remaining threats.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch: Hmmm i'm leaning towards the Spider-man rogues. Crystal is the only one who stands a chance of taking a majority Vs Sandman and Electro. Once she is out of the running I don't see it going in the inhuman's favor.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SoA: Who's to say Octopus couldn't overwhelm Medusa with his arms?
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch said:

@cattlebattle: Although Black Panther has proven that Karnak's ability doesn't necessarily mean he's fast enough to strike his targets. As for Crystal, do you have scans of her being invulnerable to elemental attacks?
Was that from an issue that had to make BP look impressive?? Because Karnak has been shown to be pretty fast and dominant in combat, he has disarmed Thor before among holding his own against guys ten times tougher than anyone of Spider-mans rogues.

No. I could probably find some...Crystal controls the elements.....all of them...she can manipulate magnetic and gravitational forces....
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@cattlebattle: I think there were actually two occasions BP bested Karnak, haha, so who knows what the writers intention was. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@cattlebattle: Found 'em:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SoA

@texasdeathmatch: medusa's arms i think are a lot more prehensile than doc ock's arms if she cannot wrap him completely up she could just go for his head and/or body and bring him down , what if he uses that momentum to toss her in the air? if she is still holding on , she will crush his skull or impale him .

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SoA: I'm having trouble following this logic...
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cattlebattle
@texasdeathmatch: I think both of them are from Avenger books, so BP showing him up is gonna happen...thus, is the idiocy of super hero battles....however, Karnak has vibrated his hand fast enough to effect Vision while intangible, here is one where he hits Thing so hard it wrecks some of the Baxter building. I don't think any of Spider-Mans rogues could take that kind of hit

No Caption Provided

Here is Crystal lifting a city......a city with her abilities, There is also a feat where she is purifying the air and controlling the winds for a 30 mile radius....I don't see why there is any reason she could just solo the Spidey rogues 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BringnIt

The second battle isn't from an Avengers book, it's from Black Panther vol. 4 I think.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@cattlebattle: Ah, how beautifully inconsistent writers can be with unfavorable characters...

As for Crystal, totally forgot about her city lifting feat (huge fan of that Inhumans arc), but I don't see how that's going to prevent attacks from Electro. I'll admit, Crystal has great potential, but how often do you see her use her powers aggressively?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Karnak has a limit to the enemies he can harm, despite his ability to spot weaknesses. He couldn't even hurt Savage Hulk, so I could see him hurting Sandman in any way debatable.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cfrehse

@SoA: electro is pretty much pure energy now

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@cattlebattle said:

@texasdeathmatch: Oh yeah...I should also mention that many people think of Karnak as a walking plot device.....so, that pretty much means he could own whoever....just because.

Kanark is a horrible fighter from what I have seen. Does he have any decent combat feats?

I think gorgon is a bigger problem. If they can deal with sand man Gorgon can probably solo (he once punched wolverine like half way across the planet.....)

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@jashro44: What? Gorgon is that strong?
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@texasdeathmatch: I don't know if its the norm for him but I have seen these scans posted in another thread:

Halfway across the planet may have been an exaggeration but he did land in another country.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@cfrehse said:

Electro was transformed into pure anti-matter energy, but I am not sure if he still is in this form.
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SoA

@texasdeathmatch: i meant medusa's hair is more prehensile than dock ock's arms lol sorry for the confusion

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@czarny_samael666 said:

@cfrehse said:

Electro was transformed into pure anti-matter energy, but I am not sure if he still is in this form.

He doesn't seem to be. I will get the scans when I get home but when he is imprisoned he seems to be blue instead of purple.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@jashro44: Hah wow, that's pretty wild. Though I bet Gorgon kicked him rather than straight up punched him, which is way more impactful considering he causes earthquakes with his leg stomp. Shame on Logan for not telling the difference between an American and Eastern European accent though.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@texasdeathmatch:

Hah wow, that's pretty wild. Though I bet Gorgon kicked him rather than straight up punched him, which is way more impactful considering he causes earthquakes with his leg stomp.

That would make more sense. To be honest I didn't know gorgons legs were stronger till I looked it up now. All though sandman is probably the best guy for the spider-man rouges to take gorgon down. I don't know if anyone else can beat him besides maybe electro (unless his durability isn't class 100 level?)

Shame on Logan for not telling the difference between an American and Eastern European accent though.

LOL well to be fair he did just get kicked really far. He probably had a bit of brain damage after that.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SoA: Gotcha. Though I wonder if her hair is strong enough to overpower his arms, because I'm pretty sure they're not as durable. I vaguely remember Maximus the Mad cutting them with scissors. 

@jashro44
Good question, hoping to get more input from others.
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SoA

@texasdeathmatch: yes but it was shown it that series that she can control it still and that is where i saw her impale an opponent very gruesomely to boot . and i did not mean to say her hair would be raw strength to take out ock but think back to empire strikes back how the rebels took out the AT-ATs lol

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SoA: Aaaaaaah, I see what you're saying. Well I guess its a speed contest of how fast she can trip/impale and take him out versus him simply slugging her with his arms. I'm actually not sure who's faster in that department...
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SoA

@texasdeathmatch: i never stated inhumans stomping the villains just that they win , these fights might actually be challenging for some e.g. lizard vs gorgon , dr octopus' impusle/reactions vs medusa's , etc best case scenario if crystal can subdue sandman she helps out her sister , worst case inhumans focus on doc ock after taking out the opponents i mentioned .

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SoA: Of course, I'm not accusing you of that. I actually appreciate the input more than anything
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By owie  Moderator

Triton is certainly the weakest link here. I don't think he could beat anyone here. Let's say he loses to Electro.

I tend to favor Karnak in a straight-up match against Kraven. But in this case in particular, the environment might favor Kraven, since there could be a lot of tracking/stalking among the containers.

Medusa vs Ock, I think Ock wins. His tentacles are probably a little longer and stronger. She has more tendrils, of course, which could help. She just needs to get a few hairs around his neck.

Gorgon vs Lizard...Lizard is significantly faster and has his healing factor. His arms, at least, are stronger than Gorgon's too. A few slashes to the throat would take Gorgon down, and there's a good chance he could dodge Gorgon's kicks. Gorgon could shatter the earth pretty seriously around them and knock all the containers down, but I don't know if he could do it in a way that was focused enough to just get the Lizard (or other Spidey foes).

Crystal could possibly freeze or melt Sandman. BUT, if he doesn't attack her straight on, and just oozes all around grabbing people and tossing them around/strangling them etc., he could win. In other words, he doesn't need to stay all one central mass, and if he's not, it would be harder for Crystal to do anything about it.

So one on one, I think the Spidey foes would win most of the fights (I think these win/loss results would be similar even with different pairings). If we step back from this, though, I could see the Inhumans winning at least some. Karnak and Gorgon could try to knock down containers on their enemies while Crystal attacked them en masse.

But on the other hand, Electro could blast at most of them, while Sandman attacked with multiple tendrils.

Basically, with one on one matchups, Spidey foes win. En masse, more of a tossup.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: So much for the thread going nowhere xD

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: haha it did pretty well I suppose, though most of the discussion involved my participation :D
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch: Congrats on two pages!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: Well you did say the thread wasn't going anywhere, not the battle. xD

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By Hyperlight

wouldnt crystal control sandman?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points