• 74 results
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mikep12

I'm a noob here and one you never brought up the Morrison thing two how come it said I reached my post limit do I need followers for more post

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot, no contest. It is not physical, it is beyond the boundaries of matter, space and time, it can instantly adapt against anything done against it.

The IG is powerful but the Thought Robot is leagues above it, like someone else said, it is comparable to the HOTU.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Killemall: Really? Even though Thought Robot's Feats are limited it proved it as an above Multiversal Level and IG is Universal. Anything that has Multiversal feats can beat the IG.

Not true at all. Where are you getting that 616 IG is universal?

1. Infinity Wars, Magus with IG (incomplete IG) was put against ultimate nullifier ( a weapon which was destroyed and recreated multiverse) and Magus was simply able to turn a blast from Ultimate Nullifier back on the user (Quasar)

2. During Infinity War, Magus with IG (incomplete IG) merged 2 universes.

3. During Infinity Gauntlet saga Thanos with IG beat all abstracts with a mere whim, and you know Eternity for one has multiversal feats too.

People saying IG is universal have not read enough on IG.

Also Though Robot being multiversal comes from ABC logic. A featless character called Mandraxx was a threat to a multiverse, and though robot beat him, thats about all it has ever done.

IG not multiversal.IG is much more powerful than multiversal level

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

It was stated in Jla vs avengers that the IG doesn't work in DC also isn't the TR essentially Grant Morrison and all his ideas thus the TR is the writer and he can do what ever he wants to Thanos or the IG. TR stomps

JLA vs Avengers isn't cannon.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I thought that the Cosmic Armor was some cheap store bought looking underwear. Am I wrong?

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG is power without limit. It wins.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy fixer, can the thought robot destroy many universes at the same time with the snap of a finger, I thought not. Thanos hand waves it out of existence.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An this is a stupid argument even. Did the thought robot even do what it set out to do, no. It hasn't proven to be nearly as powerful as you guys think it is.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@moonman78: it defeated a being who can do much more. and the thought robot set out to defeat mandrakk, what do you expect? it can adapt to almost anything

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has everything to do with it. If I can wave my hand and kill every living thing in all the multiverse you will lose. And mandrakk was stopped by the robot but not defeated, he was killed by his own botch up and a bunch of green lanterns, which makes him seem a little weaker. The robot is no match for the power of the ig.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@baron_von_santa: It was said it can adapt to anything instantly but if that was true he would not have been harmed at all and would not be damaged to the point of breaking beyond repair. Not to mention Monitors are only multiversal in the sense that they live in a place conected to the multiverse giving mandrakk a place to drink the bleed effecting all of creation. A normal moniter was stomped by Emo Man Prime. All in all IG has better feats than the peice of cosmic tin.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: It was said it can adapt to anything instantly but if that was true he would not have been harmed at all and would not be damaged to the point of breaking beyond repair. Not to mention Monitors are only multiversal in the sense that they live in a place conected to the multiverse giving mandrakk a place to drink the bleed effecting all of creation. A normal moniter was stomped by Emo Man Prime. All in all IG has better feats than the peice of cosmic tin.

100%right

@powerwoman: multiversal has nothing to do with it

Sorry,I dont get this comic book,you need read Ultraforce/Avengers,IG destroy two multiverse,not one,because Ultrafoce is outside 616 multiverse,this is another multiverse

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@powerwoman: no, i meant multiversal should be the most powerful level. not omniversal, which is not even a word. and multiversal describes power, not the multiverse

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@baron_von_santa: No i am takling about multiversal size. Like how superman held limbo on a finger or something. Mandrakk could only eat what he was eating from where he was. He was a threat to the moniters sure...but so was Superman prime. Robot did not even beat him underh is own power he bfr him into Primal Monitor

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided
@gamorasbigdaddy said:

Of course Thanos wins.

This is the IG PEOPLE!

As Powerful as Armour was, Supes is still not taking Thanos!

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@bronze_surfer: back to its omnipotent paper master where he was erased so even the idea of him was lost. i just review it again. cool, looks like three D. thanks bro, i appreciate it

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Thought Robot due to BlazingHell's explanation. Nicely done.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lol

@bronze_surfer said:

It was said it can adapt to anything instantly but if that was true he would not have been harmed at all and would not be damaged to the point of breaking beyond repair. Not to mention Monitors are only multiversal in the sense that they live in a place conected to the multiverse giving mandrakk a place to drink the bleed effecting all of creation. A normal moniter was stomped by Emo Man Prime. All in all IG has better feats than the peice of cosmic tin.

This, IG wins

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CA

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cosmic armor will adapt to whatever the IG throws at it. I think it's closer to HOTU in power, imo.

So Superman should beat Thanos.