Tezzeret and Garruk, the two most primal Planeswalkers, step into Memoriam. Fitting, really, that they should have to re-enact this leg of Avatar Pan's journey in Memoriam in order to receive the Heart of Man.
For their quest is to defeat the two enormous dragons on either side of the enormous cave.
And then one speaks.
"Fancy a game of chess?"
Tezzeret: All characters gain technokinesis and Archon status; you also gain Psychopomp as an ally
21: All technology has a 50% chance of failing
Psylocke (Pre Omega levels)
(4) 2 Talismans - Jackie Chan Adventures (Wolverine)
(4) 2 Talismans - Jackie Chan Adventures (Fantomex
(4) 10 T-Spheres (Bishop)
Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better! (Spent 1 point)
· Weapon Ex – Choosing only Wolverine-related characters earns you a carbonadium melee weapon or ammunition for every team member. Any Marvel Team will likely qualify for this.
· Caste System - Choosing an all-human team grants you Mortallian status (affects the tournament) MANDATORY IF APPLICABLE, FREE
· Meek Inherit Earth – Choosing only heroes earns you 1 hour in a library with info on the opposing team(essentially, you don’t know all their deepest secrets, but you do know as much about them as you would if you’d just wikipedia’d them).
· I Am The Law – Choosing only Anti-Heroes/Anti-Villains earns you Complete Morals Off.
· Invisibility Cloak? LOL – Choosing only characters with significant stealth abilities grants your whole team Byakugan from Naruto.
· Absolute Power – Choosing only genetically empowered people earns you 5 shots of MGH that will double the effectiveness of your powers (but they have to stay under the limits)
· Martial Law – Choosing only hand to hand fighters earns your team Vibranium armor that does not inhibit combat.
. Multiversal Threat - Sasuke
· Images of Ikonn – Choosing only characters who have been willing to die for their cause grants each member of your team an Eldunari from Eragon.
· One Hand Tied – Choosing only 4 members for your team grants you 1 extra Character Assist per round.
Garruk: Choose a character. When that character defeats an opponent, it becomes fully healed/renewed, including gear etc.
49: Both you and your opponent choose an ally; that ally gains regeneration equivalent to the highest degree of regeneration present on their team
1) Jack Cayman Madworld
3) The Ice King Adventure Time
4) Sing Kung Fu Hustle
Item Points Spent: 12
(2) Adamantium Weapon-Jack
(4) Mjolnir MK. IV Armor and Helmet-Jack
(1) Legion Flight Ring-Sing
(1) Ring of Shocking-Sing
(4) Spider Sense- Eren Jaeger
Perk Points Spent: 4
Every Color of the Rainbow
One Hand Tied
This is going to be a motherf*ing game of chess y'all so sit down and prepare to be schooled
Sov is white, SS is black.
You're going to have to choose 4 or 5 pieces depending on your team size and switch out those pieces for your characters. They'll have the same move rules, and can be captured.
However, when those characters come fact to face with ANOTHER character, in order to determine who wins you'll have to actually battle.