#1 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Lore:

Tezzeret and Garruk, the two most primal Planeswalkers, step into Memoriam. Fitting, really, that they should have to re-enact this leg of Avatar Pan's journey in Memoriam in order to receive the Heart of Man.

For their quest is to defeat the two enormous dragons on either side of the enormous cave.

And then one speaks.

"Fancy a game of chess?"

Sovereign91001

Team

Planeswalker:

Tezzeret: All characters gain technokinesis and Archon status; you also gain Psychopomp as an ally

(irrelevant)

Lucky Number:

21: All technology has a 50% chance of failing

Fantomex

Wolverine

Psylocke (Pre Omega levels)

Bishop

Gear

(4) 2 Talismans - Jackie Chan Adventures (Wolverine)

(4) 2 Talismans - Jackie Chan Adventures (Fantomex

(4) 10 T-Spheres (Bishop)

Perks

Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better! (Spent 1 point)

· Weapon Ex – Choosing only Wolverine-related characters earns you a carbonadium melee weapon or ammunition for every team member. Any Marvel Team will likely qualify for this.

· Caste System - Choosing an all-human team grants you Mortallian status (affects the tournament) MANDATORY IF APPLICABLE, FREE

· Meek Inherit Earth – Choosing only heroes earns you 1 hour in a library with info on the opposing team(essentially, you don’t know all their deepest secrets, but you do know as much about them as you would if you’d just wikipedia’d them).

· I Am The Law – Choosing only Anti-Heroes/Anti-Villains earns you Complete Morals Off.

· Invisibility Cloak? LOL – Choosing only characters with significant stealth abilities grants your whole team Byakugan from Naruto.

· Absolute Power – Choosing only genetically empowered people earns you 5 shots of MGH that will double the effectiveness of your powers (but they have to stay under the limits)

· Martial Law – Choosing only hand to hand fighters earns your team Vibranium armor that does not inhibit combat.

. Multiversal Threat - Sasuke

· Images of Ikonn – Choosing only characters who have been willing to die for their cause grants each member of your team an Eldunari from Eragon.

· One Hand Tied – Choosing only 4 members for your team grants you 1 extra Character Assist per round.

Soothing_Sounds's Team

Planeswalker:

Garruk: Choose a character. When that character defeats an opponent, it becomes fully healed/renewed, including gear etc.

Lucky Number:

49: Both you and your opponent choose an ally; that ally gains regeneration equivalent to the highest degree of regeneration present on their team

1) Jack Cayman Madworld

2) Inuyasha

3) The Ice King Adventure Time

4) Sing Kung Fu Hustle

Item Points Spent: 12

(2) Adamantium Weapon-Jack

(4) Mjolnir MK. IV Armor and Helmet-Jack

(1) Legion Flight Ring-Sing

(1) Ring of Shocking-Sing

(4) Spider Sense- Eren Jaeger

Perk Points Spent: 4

Every Color of the Rainbow

One Hand Tied

Takebacksies

Bloodlust

This is going to be a motherf*ing game of chess y'all so sit down and prepare to be schooled

Sov is white, SS is black.

You're going to have to choose 4 or 5 pieces depending on your team size and switch out those pieces for your characters. They'll have the same move rules, and can be captured.

However, when those characters come fact to face with ANOTHER character, in order to determine who wins you'll have to actually battle.

WARNING: IF YOU PLAY BADLY I WILL GET PISSED

#2 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so everyone knows, Eren Jaeger was replaced Inuyasha. Inuyasha still has the Spider-sense item.

@thedarklordpandamonium Since it only makes sense, i guess the Planewalkers are the Kings?

The Ice King- Queen (lol)

Jack- King's Knight

Sing- King's Rook

Inuyasha- Queen's Rook

#3 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: I haven't played chess in years and years lol but this should be fun and one of the more interesting matchup's I've played in. Which knight is Jack?

Bishop -Queen's rook

Wolverine -King's rook

Fantomex - Queen's knight

Psylocke -Queen

Sasuke- King's Bishop

#6 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

This is looking good

#8 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

most

intense

debate

ever

#22 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

This is So awesome lol.

#25 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

This is So awesome lol.

Most spectator friendly match I've ever been in :P

#26 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Sorry for being out for a while, Summer vaca. I was also trying to time things right so i could just dish this out, as prepping for summer vaca was taking a while. I'm still vacaing at this moment, but i should be ready by the end of the month/ start of next month. Before i start though, i also have to deal with this bullsh*t misdemeanor i have. Essentially, life's getting in the way.

#30 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds:

If sovereign's okay with it you're golden

Buuut most of the matches are going to end soon...as in like within a day.

#31 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: @thedarklordpandamonium: Iite, i said what i said, and i missed my own deadline. As a man of my word when it comes chess, that is reason enough to forfeit, plus, i really don't want to hold up Sovereign. *sigh* Oh well :), it was nice while it lasted, Sovereign nice match.

#32 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: @thedarklordpandamonium: Iite, i said what i said, and i missed my own deadline. As a man of my word when it comes chess, that is reason enough to forfeit, plus, i really don't want to hold up Sovereign. *sigh* Oh well :), it was nice while it lasted, Sovereign nice match.

Thanks you too :)

#33 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio