#1 Posted by Psylock1902 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

So there's this big debate over in CBR forum this match up. Which side would win CV?

Match 1: With prep

Match 2: No prep

Both Matches have moral. All characters have current power statuses

#2 Posted by Dextersinister (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

@Psylock1902: You should put the link in the OP if your allowed so people can see points made.

#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on Black Bolt's TP resistance. Without prep of course, since with prep NI stomps them hard.

#4 Edited by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati both rounds. Current power statuses has Strange as Sorceror Supreme and the Illuminati in possession of most of the infinity gauntlet. Tony at the least carries toys to deal with telepaths.

#5 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT You cant do this. This team has not defense against against Dr.Strange for the most part. Now put Magik an someone with supa strength on the team an them they have a much better chance. Also they should not be allowed to use the infinity gems or course.

I would LOVE to say X-men but because of Dr.Strange no.

Also black bolt really wouldnt use his power anyway because he would kill his teammates anyway.

Though with prep IDK they maybe could IDK pull it off but probably not though plz put Magik an maybe someone with supa strength or just Magik an this could really be a good fight.

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men are especially out of their depths with regard to prep. Richards, Stark, T'Challa, Beast? C'mon. T'Challa and Cap for tactics, Strange going through his artifacts and whatnot? Prep battle is a slaughterhouse.

#7 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think the first round without prep is a stomp atleast

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Illumanti

#9 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the illumanti win but I can't wait for that new X-men series to start. The X-men have no real counter to Dr. Strange. Although the telepaths could do some damage.

#10 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

I think the illumanti win but I can't wait for that new X-men series to start. The X-men have no real counter to Dr. Strange. Although the telepaths could do some damage.

This...and especially the bold :-).

#11 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have a link to this debate on CBR? This is the second thread that was made on comicvine to see what we think...Must be pretty heated.

#12 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati

#13 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

WHAT You cant do this. This team has not defense against against Dr.Strange for the most part. Now put Magik an someone with supa strength on the team an them they have a much better chance. Also they should not be allowed to use the infinity gems or course.

Also black bolt really wouldnt use his power anyway because he would kill his teammates anyway.

Though with prep IDK they maybe could IDK pull it off but probably not though plz put Magik an maybe someone with supa strength or just Magik an this could really be a good fight.

I'm pretty sure the X-Men lose for more reasons than just Doctor Strange.

Iron Man has telepath toys, and all-around strong opponent.

Black Bolt can destroy them all.

Reed is a master at prep.

T'challa knows how to counter Storm.

Cap is just a nice bonus.

#14 Posted by Veitha (2293 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

Yes, you should put Magik in the team to make it more balanced and remove the infinity gems. With Illyana, they could win round 2, while I don't think they could win round one anyway.

#15 Posted by karrob (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke post?