#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Which one of these green, supersonic, jerk-holes are the better? Scourge has took over his own universe, but Inertia did took down his good counterpart, a feat that is rarely done.
#2 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

..inertia, i guess

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing Inertia can exceed light or at least reach it like most Speed Force users. If so he takes it cause Scourge can't reach that speed.

#5 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I'm guessing Inertia can exceed light or at least reach it like most Speed Force users. If so he takes it cause Scourge can't reach that speed."
Scourge can take on Inertia. Because Inertia is a duchebag, besides, he doesn't even know how to tap into the speedforce properly.
#6 Posted by JakeTheReaver (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Scourge has a super form.  If he had the Anarchy Beryl or the seven chaos emeralds, he's destroy Inertia hands down.

#7 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I'm guessing Inertia can exceed light"
You'd be guessing wrong.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
There is a Green Sonic The Hedgehog ?
#9 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"There is a Green Sonic The Hedgehog ?
"
Originally, he was an evil universe counterpart of Sonic, but then got exposed to the Master Emerald, which cuased him to be green hedgehog with blue eyes.
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm guessing Inertia can exceed light"
You'd be guessing wrong."
ain't he the one that kept up with bart?
#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm guessing Inertia can exceed light"
You'd be guessing wrong."
ain't he the one that kept up with bart?"
Sure...when Bart was Impulse.  When he became the Flash, he was far beyond Inertia.
#12 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Homo Sapien > Erinaceidae

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverZeo said:
"King Saturn said:
"There is a Green Sonic The Hedgehog ?
"
Originally, he was an evil universe counterpart of Sonic, but then got exposed to the Master Emerald, which cuased him to be green hedgehog with blue eyes."
Wow.. thats something