• 67 results
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Can the green goliath take down the rampaging monster of destruction know as godzilla......

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Even if he did the resulting explosion would kill the hulk. To kill gozilla is to result in a hypernova Worse than a supernova killing you for ever. And another godzilla takes his place. Hulk loses either way. Plus the most recent incarnation of godzilla is stronger than the hulk. He'll kill the hulk before he got anywhere near angry enough to beat him. He tossed 35,000 tons of komunga out of the galaxy at faster than light speed with sheer strength alone. Hulk can't so much as get close to that. Case closed.
Post Edited:2007-12-23 20:41:08

Black Smile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Black Smile

if this is another one of those hulk love threads

someone gonna die!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden

awsome! never new that! and no, it's not another hulk love thread! just putting this out there, had a feeling that godzilla was everything hulk was x 100! just wanted to hear other peoples thoughts! and i'd say dreadnaught is the best person to go too regarding the big G! cheers!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Black Smile says:

"if this is another one of those hulk love threads someone gonna die!"

p.s., that's an awsome black smile, black smile!

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Well, Hulks beaten Fin Fang Foom before, I imagine Godzilla would go down the same.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Well, Hulks beaten Fin Fang Foom before, I imagine Godzilla would go down the same."

I would very much seriosly doubt that! I doubt Cyttorak himself could beat godzilla!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Phorqe

Hulk could rip his eyeballs out. Godzilla wouldn't be able to do anything about it because his limbs are so short.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

Phorqe says:

"Hulk could rip his eyeballs out. Godzilla wouldn't be able to do anything about it because his limbs are so short."

Riiight! I would ask if you know anything bout the Big G (no, not that one)! hulk would get fried before he thought bout that! godzilla is 1000x more durable than hulk! and that much bigger! hulk or juggy get sqashed then fried and toasted!

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

good one,but godzilla size doesnt mean a damn thang keep in mind hulk shattered an asteroid 2x the size of earth with 1 single half powered punch,plus zilla got a tail dat hulk would grab,and use like a louisville slugger,and slang him back 2 da bottom of da ocean,or bottom of a volcano,or hulk could easily set a mountain on top of zilla,or he could just punch zilla,and shatter him da same way he did the asteroid either way hulk will come out the winner.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

BlackHulkZilla says:

"good one,but godzilla size doesnt mean a damn thang keep in mind hulk shattered an asteroid 2x the size of earth with 1 single half powered punch,plus zilla got a tail dat hulk would grab,and use like a louisville slugger,and slang him back 2 da bottom of da ocean,or bottom of a volcano,or hulk could easily set a mountain on top of zilla,or he could just punch zilla,and shatter him da same way he did the asteroid either way hulk will come out the winner."

Godzilla's fried bigger without having to lift a foot of the ground as far as asteroids go! don't get me wrong, i'm a big advocate of the hulk and what he represents as far as power goes, but I just don't think there's anything he could or would be able to do to godzilla, and it has nothing to do with godzilla's size! yeah, he could punch zilla, but that isn't gonna do much other than tickle and agravate him! Godzilla's taken on blasts that would wipe out half the earth and didn't really bat an eyelash! You honestly can't be serious in thinking a punch is going to do much to godzilla! i'm open to plausible explanations! punches is not one of them or realistic in a fight with the big G!

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

lordraiden says:

"BlackHulkZilla says:
"good one,but godzilla size doesnt mean a damn thang keep in mind hulk shattered an asteroid 2x the size of earth with 1 single half powered punch,plus zilla got a tail dat hulk would grab,and use like a louisville slugger,and slang him back 2 da bottom of da ocean,or bottom of a volcano,or hulk could easily set a mountain on top of zilla,or he could just punch zilla,and shatter him da same way he did the asteroid either way hulk will come out the winner."
Godzilla's fried bigger without having to lift a foot of the ground as far as asteroids go! don't get me wrong, i'm a big advocate of the hulk and what he represents as far as power goes, but I just don't think there's anything he could or would be able to do to godzilla, and it has nothing to do with godzilla's size! yeah, he could punch zilla, but that isn't gonna do much other than tickle and agravate him! Godzilla's taken on blasts that would wipe out half the earth and didn't really bat an eyelash! You honestly can't be serious in thinking a punch is going to do much to godzilla! i'm open to plausible explanations! punches is not one of them or realistic in a fight with the big G!"
OK WE R NOT TALKING ABOUT A PUNCH FROM SPONGEBOB,OR A DAMN POWER RANGER DUDE OK WE R TALKING ABOUT (A HALF POWERED PUNCH FROM AN UNANGRY HULK),LET ME SHOW U HOW EASY U HAVE MADE IT 4 ME 2 PROVE U WRONG,LOOK HERE,U SAID GODZILLA HAS TAKEN BLAST DAT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED (HALF OF DA PLANET RIGHT)NOW WIT DAT BEING SAID HOW DA HELL DOES DAT COMPARE 2 HULK SHATTERING AN ASTEROID 2Xs,I SAID 2Xs BIGGER THAN DA PLANET DAT WOULD DESTROY DA WHOLE PLANET,WITH GODZILLA(WHOME I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF)SO U ASK UR SELF COULD U HONESTLY BELEIVE GODZILLA WOULD STILL B ALIVE AFTER A FULL POWERED PUNCH FROM A FURIOUS HULK,WHEN U SEEN WHAT A HALF POWERED,AND CALM HULK DID 2 AN ASTEROID 2Xs DA SIZE OF EARTH WHICH IS A MILLION Xs BIGGER THAN GODZILLA,NO U CANT B SERIOUS,I MEAN GODZILLA IS ONLY BIG AS A CITY,AND COULD NOT HAVE STOP AN ASTEROID 2Xs DA SIZE OF EARTH NO WAY,NO HOW DUDE.
Post Edited:2008-01-23 04:09:32
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

BlackHulkZilla says:

"lordraiden says:
"BlackHulkZilla says:
Godzilla's fried bigger without having to lift a foot of the ground as far as asteroids go! don't get me wrong, i'm a big advocate of the hulk and what he represents as far as power goes, but I just don't think there's anything he could or would be able to do to godzilla, and it has nothing to do with godzilla's size! yeah, he could punch zilla, but that isn't gonna do much other than tickle and agravate him! Godzilla's taken on blasts that would wipe out half the earth and didn't really bat an eyelash! You honestly can't be serious in thinking a punch is going to do much to godzilla! i'm open to plausible explanations! punches is not one of them or realistic in a fight with the big G!"
OK WE R NOT TALKING ABOUT A PUNCH FROM SPONGEBOB,OR A DAMN POWER RANGER DUDE OK WE R TALKING ABOUT (A HALF POWERED PUNCH FROM AN UNANGRY HULK),LET ME SHOW U HOW EASY U HAVE MADE IT 4 ME 2 PROVE U WRONG,LOOK HERE,U SAID GODZILLA HAS TAKEN BLAST DAT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED (HALF OF DA PLANET RIGHT)NOW WIT DAT BEING SAID HOW DA HELL DOES DAT COMPARE 2 HULK SHATTERING AN ASTEROID 2Xs,I SAID 2Xs BIGGER THAN DA PLANET DAT WOULD DESTROY DA WHOLE PLANET,WITH GODZILLA(WHOME I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF)SO U ASK UR SELF COULD U HONESTLY BELEIVE GODZILLA WOULD STILL B ALIVE AFTER A FULL POWERED PUNCH FROM A FURIOUS HULK,WHEN U SEEN WHAT A HALF POWERED,AND CALM HULK DID 2 AN ASTEROID 2Xs DA SIZE OF EARTH WHICH IS A MILLION Xs BIGGER THAN GODZILLA,NO U CANT B SERIOUS,I MEAN GODZILLA IS ONLY BIG AS A CITY,AND COULD NOT HAVE STOP AN ASTEROID 2Xs DA SIZE OF EARTH NO WAY,NO HOW DUDE.
Post Edited:2008-01-23 04:09:32"

Wow! ok! well, to answer your question! Yes! to both! as stated before, godzilla wouldn't even have to punch the asteroid, he'd just fry it from where he stands! and yeah, like i said before, you honestly can't be serious by stating that hulk will take out godzilla with a punch! that's just unrealistic! look, i respect your opinion, you just havn't given anything to back it up, other than hulk can punch an asteroid and therefore, can punch godzilla and take him out! for me, sorry, but, no go!

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eraser

there is a new HULK vs Fing Fang Foom comic on the shelves right now, and HULK launches him a couple miles away and really beats him down, I scanned through it, it was pretty funny.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Sparda

Even though it's WWH, Godzilla has ridiculous abilities. Depends on the version, but he's destroyed black holes, gigantic meteors, etc.

What Dreadnaught said pretty much backs up why Godzilla wins, and even if he for some reason doesn't, the ensuing explosion would kill Hulk.

Also, Godzilla has very good regen abilities. He got his jugular slashed and in the next times the camera flipped on him, his wound closed.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

Godzilla would probably win, but The Hulk has shown incredible invunerablity in the past.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

Eraser says:

"there is a new HULK vs Fing Fang Foom comic on the shelves right now, and HULK launches him a couple miles away and really beats him down, I scanned through it, it was pretty funny. "

Got any pics? I'd love to see em.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

funny, me and my mother was fighting over who would win godzilla or king kong, and she thanks kong can easy beat godzilla, and lmao, i told her godzilla will burn his azz, she just saying that cuz she loves king kong and hate godzilla, and cuz she saw that movie king kong vs godzilla, i hated that movie, anywho i thank godzilla would win, oh i want see a scanned of hulk vs fing fang foom too.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By DEADPOOL

Godzilla wins without much of a fight.

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By donkrieg76543

Godzila is female she lays eggs in the movie Godzilla

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

donkrieg76543 says:

"Godzila is female she lays eggs in the movie Godzilla "
What movie you referring to, the sony/american godzilla? cause that's not the REAL godzilla and not the one refferd to in this battl! Also, if i remember correctly, Godzilla wasn't female, he/she could procreat without needing someone else! I could be wrong, but I remember that being said in the movie! This godzilla the hulk could beat without too many probs!
Post Edited:2008-01-23 20:54:52
donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By donkrieg76543

oh you mean the comic godzilla not the movie godzila

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By donkrieg76543

oh yeah yes so those are the ones that you now i get you

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda

donkrieg76543 says:

"oh you mean the comic godzilla not the movie godzila"

No, you're a little confused.

See, in 1998, there was a America Godzilla. The big iguana looking one, it rampaged in New York.

Long before that, there was the Japanese Godzilla's, were he originated. This one can breath fire, heal quickly, etc., and fights other giant monsters.

It's also the one that is in the comics, yes.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

Sparda says:

"donkrieg76543 says:
"oh you mean the comic godzilla not the movie godzila"
No, you're a little confused. See, in 1998, there was a America Godzilla. The big iguana looking one, it rampaged in New York. Long before that, there was the Japanese Godzilla's, were he originated. This one can breath fire, heal quickly, etc., and fights other giant monsters. It's also the one that is in the comics, yes."

Thankyou, Sparda! IF you wanna get a handle on Godzilla, watch Godzilla: Final Wars, the last one made, 2004 i think! he basically battles every monster he's encounterd, and they even threw in the sony godzilla for a laugh and called him Zilla, and proper and original big G trashed him in a few seconds, smacked him into the sydney opera house and then fried him with his atomic breath, to wich the baddie aliens that were controlling Zilla and all the other monsters says: "I knew that fish eating monster was good for nothing"! That was the Japanase taking the piss outta the americans and their godzilla, sorry, zilla!

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By donkrieg76543

Hulk would flaten godzilla into a pancake

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lordraiden

donkrieg76543 says:

"Hulk would flaten godzilla into a pancake"

shakes head in hand!!!!!

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By donkrieg76543

a well just my opion

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden

Yeah, cool! got no probs with opinions!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sparda

H.A.L.O. says:

"Hulk takes this one. ITs nearly impossible for godzilla to stop him lol. I mean the guy has destroyed giant rocks bigger than godzilla. As someone mention earlier his arms would be too short to hit the hulk. His tail would be unable to keep up with hulks a gility.Heres how i see it(Ys i am hulk fan boy):Bruce takes a walk along tokyo and godzilla is battling monster. one of the monsters falls on bruce and he turns to hulk. immediately godzilla sees him as a threat and swings his tail hulk jump from building to buildng at least 5 times before jumping on zillas head and pounding his eyes and face in. Not even godzillas fire would hurt hulk."

Did you ignore all of the facts posted previously? Like, really?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sparda

jqntaylor says:

"Sparda says:
"H.A.L.O. says:
"Hulk takes this one. ITs nearly impossible for godzilla to stop him lol. I mean the guy has destroyed giant rocks bigger than godzilla. As someone mention earlier his arms would be too short to hit the hulk. His tail would be unable to keep up with hulks a gility.Heres how i see it(Ys i am hulk fan boy): Bruce takes a walk along tokyo and godzilla is battling monster. one of the monsters falls on bruce and he turns to hulk. immediately godzilla sees him as a threat and swings his tail hulk jump from building to buildng at least 5 times before jumping on zillas head and pounding his eyes and face in. Not even godzillas fire would hurt hulk."
Did you ignore *all* of the facts posted previously? Like, really?"
they werent qualified for my intellect"

So stuff that (quite possibly) proves you wrong isn't qualified for your intellect?

Do you see how much that contradicts itself?

Post Edited:2008-01-25 21:59:15

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

Right, I know, how about how Godzilla absorbs and randomly distributes radiation will turn Hulk back in Banner, like the U-Foes have done in the past? Or how about how Godzilla's evidently powerful enough to destroy a Black Hole? Or his healing factor, which lets his throat be slit in one second and be healed in the next 2-3?

Or what about how Godzilla threw a giant freaking spider the size of a skyscraper into space?

Or, what about how Godzilla can re-direct energy, once again turning Hulk into Banner?

Or, how even if Godzilla somehow does die, he blows up large enough to destroy at least the Earth?

Hulk is pretty much screwed. He'll probably be Banner before Godzilla can take him out with his breath.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

Sparda says:

"Right, I know, how about how Godzilla absorbs and randomly distributes radiation will turn Hulk back in Banner, like the U-Foes have done in the past? Or how about how Godzilla's evidently powerful enough to destroy a Black Hole? Or his healing factor, which lets his throat be slit in one second and be healed in the next 2-3? Or what about how Godzilla threw a giant freaking spider the size of a skyscraper into *space*? Or, what about how Godzilla can re-direct energy, once again turning Hulk into Banner? Or, how even *if* Godzilla somehow does die, he blows up large enough to destroy at least the Earth? Hulk is pretty much screwed. He'll probably be Banner before Godzilla can take him out with his breath."
Can't really say any more can we! Everyone has their own opinion! so, unless you have something to SERIOUSLY back it up, other than fanboy opinion, save your self the trouble! until someone comes up with something other than the usual Hulk smash, ie hulk will just punch Godzilla, or just pick him up by his tail and throw him, or pick out his eyeball, it's all just fan talk!! Like stated before, Godzilla is like Hulk x1000, not only does he have his healing factor, durability, invulnerablity, but he also has his atomic projectile, wich would cause hulkie some seriouse harm, before any regen is possible, if likely, which means, that hulk punching an asteroid, which is what some people use on here as a feat, which is a feat, but not much of one against someone like godzilla, who could, as stated before, do the exact same thing, and then some, without having to lift his foot off the ground!! I just don't see anything hulk has to taking out the big G! give me something plausible, and i'll consider it!
Post Edited:2008-01-25 22:24:12
Post Edited:2008-01-25 22:28:18
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda

jqntaylor says:

"lordraiden says:
"Sparda says:
"Right, I know, how about how Godzilla absorbs and randomly distributes radiation will turn Hulk back in Banner, like the U-Foes have done in the past? Or how about how Godzilla's evidently powerful enough to destroy a Black Hole? Or his healing factor, which lets his throat be slit in one second and be healed in the next 2-3? Or what about how Godzilla threw a giant freaking spider the size of a skyscraper into *space*? Or, what about how Godzilla can re-direct energy, once again turning Hulk into Banner? Or, how even *if* Godzilla somehow does die, he blows up large enough to destroy at least the Earth? Hulk is pretty much screwed. He'll probably be Banner before Godzilla can take him out with his breath."
Can't really say any more can we! Everyone has their own opinion! so, unless you have something to SERIOUSLY back it up, other than fanboy opinion, save your self the trouble! until someone comes up with something other than the usual Hulk smash, ie hulk will just punch Godzilla, or just pick him up by his tail and throw him, or pick out his eyeball, it's all just fan talk!! Like stated before, Godzilla is like Hulk x1000, not only does he have his healing factor, durability, invulnerablity, but he also has his atomic projectile, wich would cause hulkie some seriouse harm, before any regen is possible, if likely, which means, that hulk punching an asteroid, which is what some people use on here as a feat, which is a feat, but not much of one against someone like godzilla, who could, as stated before, do the exact same thing, and then some, without having to lift his foot off the ground!! I just don't see anything hulk has to taking out the big G! give me something plausible, and i'll consider it!
Post Edited:2008-01-25 22:24:12
Post Edited:2008-01-25 22:28:18"
Lol. Other than the fact that Godzillas arm would be no where near big enough to destroy an asteroid. Hulk would be a lot smaller than the "BIg G" as you say. If hulk can manage his anger and stay minature he would probally have the advantage of winning. By the way as it say in wiki , comics, and all other sites hulk can heal him self in seconds. Where ith would take the "Big G" minutes or hours."

Once again, you ignored what I said.

Godzilla heals very quickly, matching Hulk.

And, you ignored the whole "Hulk back to Banner" points I made.

What's the point of even debating with you if you don't address the points that prove you wrong?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Now your just making things up.

See, IGN, I post reasons and examples of when things happen. Like I said-Godzilla has a great healing factor. Godzilla Vs. Megalon, he gets his throat cut, blood is flying everywhere, and it heals in about 3 seconds.

Hulk has changed back to Banner by adverse radiation by the U-Foes.

I have points and examples, you have nothing.

That was a debate, and you just lost.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By iSHADOW

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sparda

jqntaylor says:

"Sparda says:
"Now your just making things up. See, IGN, I post reasons and examples of when things happen. Like I said-Godzilla has a great healing factor. *Godzilla Vs. Megalon*, he gets his throat cut, blood is flying everywhere, and it heals in about 3 seconds. Hulk has changed back to Banner by adverse radiation by the U-Foes. I have points and examples, you have nothing. That was a debate, and you just lost."
you can not name one thing that i said that was not true. 3 seconds? you cant prove it. tel me a siteto prove your points i can give you some."

You said "Hulk can move from continents in a few leaps".

Incorrect. Hulk can only jump about two miles each jump he makes, so says the Incredible Hulk guide.

Next statement....."Hulk would no (incorrect spelling there) about it before it happened", referencing him turning back to Banner. He sure didn't know about it when the U-Foes did it to him.

And it was a flawed point you made anyway. Godzilla absorbs/distributes radiation randomly within a mile of himself. Hulk couldn't even get close, and seeing as how Hulk himself distributes radiation, he would only be making Godzilla even stronger.

Godzilla has pin-point aim with his Atomic Ray, as in Godzilla: Final Wars he blasted a meteorite that was in the atmosphere and destroyed it while he was on the ground.

No, I cannot give you a site, as I doubt you can give me a site where Hulk can continent hop.

Godzilla has thrown something weighing 35,000 tons into space (again, Godzilla: Final Wars). If he did a few hits to Hulk, he would be down pretty fast. His tail is even stronger, and Hulk won't be dodging that easily.

He doesn't tire, he walked/swam across oceans while fighting numerous other giant monsters along the way, all while chasing a ship that he hated. He won't stop, and Hulk won't be putting him down.

Another good example of Godzilla's healing was when in Godzilla: 2000, numerous missles hit him over and over again, and when a scientist collected the skin cells on the ground left from Godzilla, they were fully healed-and that was in the time span of minutes.

Godzilla's beam is hot enough that it can make Absolute Zero temperatures go to at least normal temp, evidenced in Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla, when his Atomic Ray collides with Mechagodzilla's Absolute Zero cannon (which the scientists who developed the weapon stated to have Absolute Zero temperatures in it's beam).

Let's try and do this nice and easy from now on, so it's your turn to provide stuff for the debate.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

interesting

Avatar image for fenris_the_wolf
Fenris the Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fenris the Wolf

Godzilla wins this. He will have the Hulk for a meal.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apparition

jqntaylor says:

"I give up. You win I want to make a truse(I dont kno if im spelliing it right.)"

its truce silly

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparda

Nah, none of that was from wiki (except maybe the weight, that was actually from Dreadnaught, the local giant monster expert around here).

Yeah, truce. I hate getting worked up over battles.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition

good job though sparda! you controlled the whole debate

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By speedlgt

oh my god. HULK wins can we please get off his pointless character and stupid unlimited power talk about real heros.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sparda

Apparition says:

"good job though sparda! you controlled the whole debate"

Thanks.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lordraiden

Sparda says:

"Apparition says:
"good job though sparda! you controlled the whole debate"
Thanks."

Ditto! loved reading your posts! you saved me the trouble of posting myself alot of the time! Can be hard when people don't look at reason and facts and respond with fanboy answers irrespective of what was just stated! But well done, Sparda, hats off to ya!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lantern Prime

AHAHAHAHAH! This thread is funny

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Villelater

even i a Hulk fan knows Limits! heres some Godzilla feets!

caption
caption
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lantern Prime

And thats Marvel's version of Godzilla. The one created by Toho are much bigger and alot more powerful.

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Villelater

Godzilla is tough! he makes the Man who can lift the whole world struggle!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lantern Prime

yeah