This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gnarly_Artist (62 posts) - - Show Bio

It is early morning at a hotel in Metropolis.  The sun is not even risen yet.  Superman is woken out of a dead sleep by a screaming Lois.  He jumps out of bed dizzy and so weak he can barely walk due to him forgetting to take the kryptonite condom off before he fell asleep.  Standing before him is the World Breaker Hulk wearing the Destroyer Armor and wielding the Infinity Gauntlet, a couple of Cosmic Cubes a kryptonite ring and lots and lots of PIS.  He also has a totally awesome sword given to him by Thor, forged by Odin himself who went back in time to create it at the very center of the big bang.  Galactus was there and he can totally vouch for this.  What I'm saying is that it was definitely not bought from an Asgard gift shop at the last minute because Thor forgot Hulks birthday.  Anyway, Hulk explains that Superman and Lois' less than epic 4 minutes of love, that ended by what was overheard as being the most pathetic case of premature ejaculation ever produced by the House of El, completely ruined his night with Betty.  He is here to smash.

Morals off 
No BFR

Who wins?

#2 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN STILL WINS CUZ HEZ LIEK GOD AND NO ONE CAN DEFEAT HIM CUZ HEZ SUPERMAN!

#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, no contest.

#4 Posted by Gnarly_Artist (62 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

SUPERMAN STILL WINS CUZ HEZ LIEK GOD AND NO ONE CAN DEFEAT HIM CUZ HEZ SUPERMAN!

@Dracade102 said:
Superman, no contest.
You don't say.  How so?
#5 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gnarly_Artist said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Dracade102 said:
Superman, no contest.
You don't say.  How so?
*sarcastic* He can speed blitz anybody... 

#6 Posted by Out_of_Space (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Suuperman will win but still it depends if the writters make it that way. But in a battle in comicvine i would choose Hulk. Atleast he can regenarate and that can help him a lot versus Superman.

#7 Posted by Greendevil (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with armor and Infinity Gauntlet, a couple of Cosmic Cubes a kryptonite ring and lots and lots of PIS FTW!

#8 Edited by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this serious ?

#9 Posted by stormphoenix (945 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk needs no upgrades i think Hulk would crush supes yea they both really powerful powerhouses but hulks strength keeps increasing and speedblitzing the Hulk really is not going to help Really not.

#10 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@stormphoenix said:

Hulk needs no upgrades i think Hulk would crush supes yea they both really powerful powerhouses but hulks strength keeps increasing and speedblitzing the Hulk really is not going to help Really not.

NUH UH, SUPES EEZ DA ULTIMATE. DA REASON HE LOSES SOMETIMES EEZ CUZ HE HOLDZ BACK. HE'LL BEAT HULK WITH ONE PINKY THEN ONE SHOT ALL OF MARVEL WITH ONE PUNCH CUZ HEZ SUPERMAN.
#11 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pointless spite thread in Hulk's favour

#12 Edited by Whowatchesthewatchmen (81 posts) - - Show Bio

We all Know that Superman would win. If he hit hulk as hard as he could there would be a huge crater as evidence. That's it.

#13 Posted by eternityx (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think WB Hulk even needs upgrades. He's a proven planet buster, unlike Superman who fell unconscious after flying into a moon.

#14 Posted by brainstorm01 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

are you serious?

WB hukL without any upgrade gonna win

#15 Posted by DeathandGrim (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

And yet, Hulk still dies.

#16 Posted by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by green_skaar (4716 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#19 Edited by DeathandGrim (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@death_certificate said:

This is pointless spite thread in Hulk's favour

No because it's obviously All star Supes with Thought Robot and Cosmic Armor

#20 Posted by eternityx (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim:

I am not sure even that would allow him to beat WB Hulk with the "Destroyer Armor and wielding the Infinity Gauntlet, a couple of Cosmic Cubes a kryptonite ring and lots and lots of PIS".

#21 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as hulk has been amped to extreme levels for this and supes kryptonite condom on I think hulk wins

#22 Posted by Pierpat (3435 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, hulk will and should stomp.

But op specifies TONS ON PIS, so supes wins.

#23 Posted by DeathandGrim (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim:

I am not sure even that would allow him to beat WB Hulk with the "Destroyer Armor and wielding the Infinity Gauntlet, a couple of Cosmic Cubes a kryptonite ring and lots and lots of PIS".

The Krypt Ring nor Gauntlet wouldn't help because this Hulk has no hands

(PIS works both ways)

#24 Posted by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins. Lol nu. Hulk steals Superman's girl and kicks him in the nads.