Avatar image for captain_vietnam
Captain_Vietnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Captain_Vietnam

I've read this guy from AVX and found that his strength above all the X-men (except X-Man Nate Grey and Onslaught)

Legion, the saint's mutant with billions power, the son of Professor X.

Crazy and multiple personalities, each personality strength. Psychic, fire control, time control, changing reality, etc.
Used to share the spirit of the Limbo gone to rescue Magik.

Legion has created a new universe, modify the Scarlet Witch's words: "No more mutant". He helped his father out paralyzed legs

My List:  
We limit the powers of Lucifer, the presence, spetre, ZH Parallax Hal, Anti Monitor, Superman Prime/ 1 milion or etc.....

JLA

SHAZAM

Black Adam

Sinestro

And....?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

Legion is just like Franklin in that he has very poor control over his powers so depending on how either is fairing on that particular day you could may be able to beat them yourself. I haven't read his current solo so things may have changed but more than likely any of these characters could kill him on most days in a random encounter.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

@Dextersinister said:

Legion is just like Franklin in that he has very poor control over his powers so depending on how either is fairing on that particular day you could may be able to beat them yourself. I haven't read his current solo so things may have changed but more than likely any of these characters could kill him on most days in a random encounter.

QFT

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

@Dextersinister: Well the biggest problem from Legion is speed and durability. Although Legion can control warping reality, much like Franklin, the only thing preventing them is plot. Legion is sacred of Moira and True Legion personality while Franklin has shown good control of reality, even created a universe in his bedroom, has also created a pocket dimension with doorway to all reality with Man Thing's help.

And not much has changed in his solo series, he understand his powers a little better, has 2 nice showings of telepathy but thats about it. No reality warping feat has been performed.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By clemj

@Killemall: wait, is the pocket dimension you're talking about the one used by deadpool in DP kills the marvel universe?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Dr Fate, Flash or Zatanna solos. So many others that could as well.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren

Legion does have a reality warping feat in his solo series' latest issue where he uses a personality called the Origamist to contain a blast and fold it away into its own dimension before discarding it. However, that same issue just underlined the random nature of Legion's current powerset; he needed the help of Ogun's children to set his mind straight just so he could fight the X-Men. Once Blindfold cut him off from them (I honestly had no idea she could do stuff like that), he himself said he was powerless since he had no control over his personalities anymore. Later on, he uses The Power Of Will! to take command of the Origamist and fold away a section of reality, but it's unknown whether that's something he can do on a regular basis.

Haller could theoretically beat everyone mentioned above, but he could also theoretically get one-shotted by Batman. Pick a card, any card...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I'm also guessing Mr Mxy is restricted since he too is a (high end) reality warper among the list in the OP

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@clemj said:

@Killemall: wait, is the pocket dimension you're talking about the one used by deadpool in DP kills the marvel universe?

Not sure havent even read Deadpool Kill the Marvel universe. The feat i am referring to was performed in Day Dreamers 1-3.

@CitizenBane: Is this on the 3rd issue? I have to wait till Friday to get the issue :(

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: 4th issue.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: 4th issue.

4th issue is out as well, man i thought i was only 1 issue behind :(

Australia sucks :@

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Needlebay

Dominus. Dr. Destiny, and Dharma are all reality warpers who can compete or beat Legion.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

Dominus hasn't done anything to make him comparable to Legion. I can't comment on Dharma. Dr. Destiny is arguably more powerful than Legion by a good margin, but on the downside his mind is probably in worse shape than even Legion's.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Needlebay

Dharma spent billions of years mastering his powers. He was the one who folded Milestone and DC into one. Timothy Hunter (Vertigo) also created hundreds of universes subconsciously without any drop of power.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blacharrt1

I don't know when he flared up before the AoA was created iceman brought him to absolute zero and stopped every single molecule in his body, yet he still can't out of that un-phased.

If Legion can survive that then he can survive pretty much anything, but this also doesn't account for his the actual persona losing consciousness there are any number of his personalities who would just simply take his place, which they have and would do. Then you have his subconscious who was Moira, and if she manifest... hmm idk. that would be trouble.

Captain_Vietnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Captain_Vietnam
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Dr Fate, Flash or Zatanna solos. So many others that could as well.

Oh no ! , Dr. Fate , Flash or Zatanna had anything like Wanda period with " no more mutant " ?
Remember the Legion repair all words Wanda. You are a fanboy's DC !
Captain_Vietnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Captain_Vietnam
@Needlebay said:

Dharma spent billions of years mastering his powers. He was the one who folded Milestone and DC into one. Timothy Hunter (Vertigo) also created hundreds of universes subconsciously without any drop of power.

You 're talking about character ?

@Ancient_0f_Days

I've read somewhere that, Mr. Mxy is non canon though DC trying to make him have a connection with the entire DC Universe