In Betweener vs Imperiex

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Imperiex defeat the In Betweener in a random encounter ?

caption
caption

caption
caption
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

How powerful is the In Betweener?
How does Imperiex react to magic?
Is this the Imperiex prime or a probe imperiex?
Who has In Betweener beaten in the past?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"How powerful is the In Betweener?
How does Imperiex react to magic?
Is this the Imperiex prime or a probe imperiex?
Who has In Betweener beaten in the past?"
In Betweener is near Galactus in terms of power

Have No Clue

Imperiex Prime is being used here

Uh...well In Betweener gave Galactus a good fight in the past...other than that I am running flat on In Betweener history
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

The In-Betweener is Galactus in a another universe. I put their power as equal and they are natural forces in their universe. Imperiex is just a Celestial with greater power.

In-Betweener wins.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom

But the Imperiex is the being who destroyed the previous universe. I think he could be on terms with galactus, which is why i think it's important to know how he would react to magic.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"But the Imperiex is the being who destroyed the previous universe. I think he could be on terms with galactus, which is why i think it's important to know how he would react to magic."

The Anti-Monitor was in the process of doing the same and he wouldn't be able to beat Galactus or the In-Betweener either.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"But the Imperiex is the being who destroyed the previous universe. I think he could be on terms with galactus, which is why i think it's important to know how he would react to magic."

The Anti-Monitor was in the process of doing the same and he wouldn't be able to beat Galactus or the In-Betweener either."
You dont think the Anti Monitor could kill Galactus ?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtPhantom

I don't know much about in Betweener, but Anti-monitor would wipe the floor with galactus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"I don't know much about in Betweener, but Anti-monitor would wipe the floor with galactus."
The In Betweener isnt really any more powerful than Galactus... they are about the same... they fought in a comic a while back
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom

And the spectre backed by all the magic in DCU couldn't beat him, so he would wipe the floor with the In Betweener as well.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"And the spectre backed by all the magic in DCU couldn't beat him, so he would wipe the floor with the In Betweener as well."
More than likely
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

The Anti-Monitor was in the process of doing the same and he wouldn't be able to beat Galactus or the In-Betweener either."
You dont think the Anti Monitor could kill Galactus ?"

No! His power has limits lower than Galactus.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AtPhantom

Galactus doesn't destroy universes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

No! His power has limits lower than Galactus."
Limits lower than Galactus ? Are we talking about the same Anti Monitor that destroyed Multiple Universes with ease ?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Limits lower than Galactus ? Are we talking about the same Anti Monitor that destroyed Multiple Universes with ease ? "
The same Anti-Monitor who battled The fully powered, supercharged Spectre?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Limits lower than Galactus ? Are we talking about the same Anti Monitor that destroyed Multiple Universes with ease ? "
It doesn't seem to be that hard in the DCU to destroy a universe. I guess their Pressence isn't as powerful as TOAA.
How many times have the Marvel U been destroyed?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

It doesn't seem to be that hard in the DCU to destroy a universe. I guess their Pressence isn't as powerful as TOAA.
How many times have the Marvel U been destroyed?"
Well you have to keep in mind the beings who are destroying universes here... its Cosmic Beings like Anti Monitor, 5th Dimensional Imps, Parallax... these are not low level beings... it would be different if Batman destroyed the universe or something... I dont think its an issue of the DC Universe being easy to destroy... I think its just they have more Omnipotent beings who poses threat to there respective universe...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Or maybe the ones destroying it are more powerful. Presence and TOAA are both omnipotent - equal.

Primary DC universe was never destroyed. only other universes. Primary universe was only restructured, the last time the happened in marvel was in Abraxas saga.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Or maybe the ones destroying it are more powerful. Presence and TOAA are both omnipotent - equal.

Primary DC universe was never destroyed. only other universes. Primary universe was only restructured, the last time the happened in marvel was in Abraxas saga."
Just because they have destroyed a universe isn't enuff for me. Franklin Richards has created a universe. A Celestial was going to destroy it, and they are nothing compared to Galactus/In-Betweener.

What is the description of Imperiex power level?

Galactus and the In-Betweener have infinite levels of cosmic powrer.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Primary DC universe was never destroyed. only other universes. Primary universe was only restructured, the last time the happened in marvel was in Abraxas saga."
Just because they have destroyed a universe isn't enuff for me. Franklin Richards has created a universe. A Celestial was going to destroy it, and they are nothing compared to Galactus/In-Betweener.

Galactus and the In-Betweener have infinite levels of cosmic powrer."
Imperiex is an Omnipotent being with infinite power the scope of The Big Bang...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Imperiex is an Omnipotent being with infinite power the scope of The Big Bang..."

So I guess it comes down to what is greater: The Power Cosmic or The Power of the Big Bang.

The combined power of those with the power of the Big Bang (The Elders of the U) in the Marvel U are nothing to Galactus.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Imperiex is an Omnipotent being with infinite power the scope of The Big Bang..."
He is a force of nature that has destroyed the previous universe and is destined to one day destroy this. Just like Galactus' role is preserving the balance and maintaining existence, Imperiex' is destroying that which has run its course.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

So I guess it comes down to what is greater: The Power Cosmic or The Power of the Big Bang.

The combined power of those with the power of the Big Bang (The Elders of the U) in the Marvel U are nothing to Galactus."
But Impereix has infinite power...meaning he could generate multiple Big Bang scope power effects...instead of one event... and I dont believe Galactus could handle Universal Scale destructive force on multiple simultaneous turns...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth

The tweener pwns

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ball Buster

In Betweener  would win.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#26  Edited By EganTheVile1

In-Betweener, even Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer cant beat him

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom
eganthevile1 said:
"In-Betweener, even Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer cant beat him"
So what? They are both galactus level beings, it's quite reasonable Adam warlock and silver surfer can't beat him.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW

Id say imperiex wins this after a herd fought battle.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Tevnoba

Neither Imperiex or the In-Betweener or Galactus or the Celestials has INFINITE POWER!  None of them are Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnitemporal, Omnidimensional or Omnispacial - they are just extreamly high level beings.  Please stop using the over exaggerated terms of Infinite/Omni.  If two beings were actaully Infinite in power or Omnipotenet then the battle would automatically be a stalemate.

Imperiex should win this battle with the In-Betweener, in a very difficult fight.

Please keep in mind that the In-Betweener is the balanced force between Order and Chaos (which represent all the Mysticism in the Marvel Universe).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"Neither Imperiex or the In-Betweener or Galactus or the Celestials has INFINITE POWER!  None of them are Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnitemporal, Omnidimensional or Omnispacial - they are just extreamly high level beings.  Please stop using the over exaggerated terms of Infinite/Omni.  If two beings were actaully Infinite in power or Omnipotenet then the battle would automatically be a stalemate.

Imperiex should win this battle with the In-Betweener, in a very difficult fight.

Please keep in mind that the In-Betweener is the balanced force between Order and Chaos (which represent all the Mysticism in the Marvel Universe)."
There are sources that have cited Imperiex to be an Omnipotent being in the DC Universe... so its not an exaggeration...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Neither Imperiex or the In-Betweener or Galactus or the Celestials has INFINITE POWER!  None of them are Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnitemporal, Omnidimensional or Omnispacial - they are just extreamly high level beings.  Please stop using the over exaggerated terms of Infinite/Omni.  If two beings were actaully Infinite in power or Omnipotenet then the battle would automatically be a stalemate.

Please keep in mind that the In-Betweener is the balanced force between Order and Chaos (which represent all the Mysticism in the Marvel Universe)."
There are sources that have cited Imperiex to be an Omnipotent being in the DC Universe... so its not an exaggeration..."

Based on the definition of the word, I can agree. But In-Between would be omnipotent as well.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:

There are sources that have cited Imperiex to be an Omnipotent being in the DC Universe... so its not an exaggeration..."

Based on the definition of the word, I can agree. But In-Between would be omnipotent as well."
I guess... but I havent really looked into detail on In Betweener...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius

There are levels of omnipotence.

Living Tribunal is omnipotent, but so is TOAA, who is greater tha LT.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"There are levels of omnipotence.

Living Tribunal is omnipotent, but so is TOAA, who is greater tha LT."
You Are Correct... and there is also a term called Nigh Omnipotent...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

You Are Correct... and there is also a term called Nigh Omnipotent..."

Thanks for the info. I ddnt know that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Thanks for the info. I ddnt know that."
Indeed
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."
He Probably Would... I still believe Imperiex is an Omnipotent being...maybe not like the Living Tribunal but he is still on a high level...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."
He Probably Would... I still believe Imperiex is an Omnipotent being...maybe not like the Living Tribunal but he is still on a high level..."
He is omnipotent from a human perspective because we are not able to grasp the full extent of his powers, just like are Galactus, Eternity, Monitor, Living Tribunal, Spectre, Abraxas and others. That's crap, the only omnipotent beings are Presence and TOAA. All the others are limited in some way and to some extent.
Now Imperiex wields the power of the big bang, and is capable of many things, but he cannot do much that is outside of his natural role in creation, which is to kill the universe when it's time has come, and then loop it back to the begining, just like Galactus, who consumes planets in order to keep the balance between life and death and prevent the emergence of Abraxas. I would call these entities forces of nature, and just like tornadoes and cunamis, they seem unstoppable to us, but they are nowhere near omnipotent.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."
He Probably Would... I still believe Imperiex is an Omnipotent being...maybe not like the Living Tribunal but he is still on a high level..."
He is omnipotent from a human perspective because we are not able to grasp the full extent of his powers, just like are Galactus, Eternity, Monitor, Living Tribunal, Spectre, Abraxas and others. That's crap, the only omnipotent beings are Presence and TOAA. All the others are limited in some way and to some extent.
Now Imperiex wields the power of the big bang, and is capable of many things, but he cannot do much that is outside of his natural role in creation, which is to kill the universe when it's time has come, and then loop it back to the begining, just like Galactus, who consumes planets in order to keep the balance between life and death and prevent the emergence of Abraxas. I would call these entities forces of nature, and just like tornadoes and cunamis, they seem unstoppable to us, but they are nowhere near omnipotent."
Based on the definition of the word Omnipotent (unlimted or great power), those characters would be.

When it comes to the power cosmic, Galactus has no limits.
When it comes to judgement, LT and Spectre have no limits.
And so on and so forth.

Maybe, when it comes to the power of the big bang, Imperiex has no limit.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."
Now Imperiex wields the power of the big bang, and is capable of many things, but he cannot do much that is outside of his natural role in creation, which is to kill the universe when it's time has come, and then loop it back to the begining, just like Galactus, who consumes planets in order to keep the balance between life and death and prevent the emergence of Abraxas. I would call these entities forces of nature, and just like tornadoes and cunamis, they seem unstoppable to us, but they are nowhere near omnipotent."
Based on the definition of the word Omnipotent (unlimted or great power), those characters would be.

And so on and so forth.

"
The strict definition of omnipotent means "unlimited power" in any way. and only supreme being have that kind of power.
Galactus's power is limited by how hungry he is, the greater the hunger the smaller the power
And in judgement both ths Spectre and LT are limited by their respective creators. They exist only to enforce their will.
and so on...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."

And so on and so forth.

"
The strict definition of omnipotent means "unlimited power" in any way. and only supreme being have that kind of power.
Galactus's power is limited by how hungry he is, the greater the hunger the smaller the power
And in judgement both ths Spectre and LT are limited by their respective creators. They exist only to enforce their will.
and so on..."

Hmm! This getting deep. I see your point though.

Need to contemplate this more.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
Hello Folks  !  There is a term called Nigh Omnipotent... it means someone is near Omnipotence in terms of power...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Neither Imperiex or the In-Betweener or Galactus or the Celestials has INFINITE POWER!  None of them are Omnipotent, Omniscient, Alpha said:

Omnitemporal, Omnidimensional or Omnispacial - they are just extreamly high level beings.  Please stop using the over exaggerated terms of Infinite/Omni.  If two beings were actaully Infinite in power or Omnipotenet then the battle would automatically be a stalemate.

It is an exaggeration, each universe has 100's of people that have been declared Omnipotent or to have infinite energy by lesser beings.

Here is an example.  Assuming that ants had some form of complex speech pattern, an ant describing a person would likely describe a human being as omnipotent, because they are unable to understand us! Not because they are actually omnipotent!

Little minds can declare things Omnipotent or Infinite all they want, but that does not make it true!.

Alpha said:

No, by the definition of the word OMNIPOTENT is just that and there is no higher.

Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."

And so on and so forth.

"

Omnipotence does not apply in relative terms.  Galactus has limits, even with the power cosmic, just because we can not understand or see those limits does not mean they are not there.  LT has any limits placed on him by TOAA, just like Spectre and the presence (difference is that the Presence seems to use a yo-yo to determine how powerful Spectre is).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Neither Imperiex or the In-Betweener or Galactus or the Celestials has INFINITE POWER!  None of them are Omnipotent, Omniscient, Alpha said:

Omnitemporal, Omnidimensional or Omnispacial - they are just extreamly high level beings.  Please stop using the over exaggerated terms of Infinite/Omni.  If two beings were actaully Infinite in power or Omnipotenet then the battle would automatically be a stalemate.

It is an exaggeration, each universe has 100's of people that have been declared Omnipotent or to have infinite energy by lesser beings.

Here is an example.  Assuming that ants had some form of complex speech pattern, an ant describing a person would likely describe a human being as omnipotent, because they are unable to understand us! Not because they are actually omnipotent!

Little minds can declare things Omnipotent or Infinite all they want, but that does not make it true!.

So there are no such things as Nigh Omnipotent or Relative Omnipotent beings huh ? I dont know about that
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-Betweener

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hadrelius
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:

Alpha said:

No, by the definition of the word OMNIPOTENT is just that and there is no higher.

Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:

Indeed"
Imperiex still wins."

And so on and so forth.

"

Omnipotence does not apply in relative terms.  Galactus has limits, even with the power cosmic, just because we can not understand or see those limits does not mean they are not there.  LT has any limits placed on him by TOAA, just like Spectre and the presence (difference is that the Presence seems to use a yo-yo to determine how powerful Spectre is)."
I kinda get your point. I don't agree, but I get it.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Knowsbleed33
AtPhantom said:
"Galactus doesn't destroy universes."

He can.

As for this fight, I'll give it to Imperiex. He harnesses the power of Entropy, nothing can survive that.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:

Your missing the point!!!!  Too many people on both sides (more so DC) have been declared Omnipotent!!!!  And it is just not so.  A true Omnipotent being can not loose unless they let themselves do so.  Also, to ants we are omnipotent - it is a matter of perspective.  Saying someone is omnipotent is not a good argument for a battle thread.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:

Your missing the point!!!!  Too many people on both sides (more so DC) have been declared Omnipotent!!!!  And it is just not so.  A true Omnipotent being can not loose unless they let themselves do so.  Also, to ants we are omnipotent - it is a matter of perspective.  Saying someone is omnipotent is not a good argument for a battle thread."
First of all. I dont understand why you would quote this post of mine again to say this when I thought we were past this point. If you look at my more recent quote... I said... that there are beings who are Nigh Omnipotent and Relative Omnipotent... these concepts do not imply Infinite power ( as in Omnipotence )... but near infinite power ( thats what the terms mean ) and I dont see anything wrong with that at all... we often throw around the term Omnipotent to say that a being has infinite power in a sense of Relative fashion ( meaning that being is near Omnipotent in power ) well at least I do...