Imperius vs Mephisto

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Imperius sees Mephisto as an Abomination as decides to slay it/banish it for good at least for a time. Who wins this battle? Valor of Evil?

Archangel Imperius

Imperius is The Archangel of Valor and the commander of the Heavenly Lost (Heaven army) and said to be the most powerful warrior in the entire creation after Anu, the Supreme being. Imperius never lost a battle against the Hell Hordes and he as well never felled to any demon. Imperius is the only know being in the creation know to fight The Lord of Terror multiple times and survived, different from all the others who fears him. By being Fearless, Diablo can't use the majority of his powers against him.

Imperius is extremely powerful. Able to defeat any enemies only with the force of his will or a single attack. He's also able to to travel FTL and it's said to destroy The Earth (sanctuary) like his brother Tyrael a thousand times using just a portion of his powers. His weapon, The Spear of Valor/Solarion which is said to be forged in The Hearth of a Dying Star like of his brothers can destroy any kind of corruption.

Mephisto

No Caption Provided

Mephisto is a perennial villain in the Marvel Universe, and is responsible for a number of evil acts, including capturing and holding the soul of Cynthia von Doom – the mother of Doctor Doom — until Doctor Strange and Doom free her to ascend to heaven. He was jealous of the worship of the fire demon Zarathos, so, posing as Satan, Mephisto creates the Ghost Rider by bonding Zarathos to Johnny Blaze. In one story where he battled Thor, he was shown to have various historical villains in his realm, such as Adolf Hitler, Blackbeard, and Attila the Hun.

Mephisto is an extremely powerful immortal demonic entity possessing magical powers and abilities gained by manipulation of the forces of magic. Mephisto is capable of using his power for a variety of uses, including superhuman strength, shape and size shifting, projecting illusions, manipulating memories, altering time,and is highly resistant to injury.

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never liked how they gave Mephisto prominence when much cooler and more powerful demons like Cyttorak or Dormammu were right around the corner.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

I never liked how they gave Mephisto prominence when much cooler and more powerful demons like Cyttorak or Dormammu were right around the corner.

Maybe he can change his form lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

Mephisto is nothing more than a boring satan stand in. Guys like Dormammu and Cyttorak are far more original and creative.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Frocharocha

@Frocharocha said:

Mephisto is nothing more than a boring satan stand in. Guys like Dormammu and Cyttorak are far more original and creative.

Then Imperius win by crushing his Super Mjornil into his head?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

@Frocharocha said:

Then Imperius win by crushing his Super Mjornil into his head?

I just don't like Mephisto, I'm not familiar enough with the Diablo mythos to make a real opinion.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By I_am_Warlock

Imperius just look a whole lot cooler to so going with him despite not knowing anything about him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

Mephisto.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frocharocha

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto.

He only lost to the Prime Evil. Which is the ultimate incarnation of Evil in the Creation and the closest being to Tathemet (Omniponent Evil God). Outside that, he was the only to survive a battle with him for some minutes outside the Nephalems lol.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Frocharocha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto.

He only lost to the Prime Evil. Which is the ultimate incarnation of Evil in the Creation and the closest being to Tathemet (Omniponent Evil God). Outside that, he was the only to survive a battle with him for some minutes outside the Nephalems lol.

Lol, I just said Mephisto, because I don't know Imperius.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frocharocha

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frocharocha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto.

Well. Booth are probably immortal. But my vote goes to Imperius

During one of Imperius's invasions of Hell, it is written that Solarion felled so many demons that rivers of blood flowed throughout the realms of the Great Evils.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Frocharocha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frocharocha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Mephisto.

Well. Booth are probably immortal. But my vote goes to Imperius

During one of Imperius's invasions of Hell, it is written that Solarion felled so many demons that rivers of blood flowed throughout the realms of the Great Evils.

I see.