Imperius vs Justice league

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Imperius speedblitz to DC universe Earth only to find ou abotu another sanctuary full of humans. With no gate keeper to protect the planet he summons the Angiris Council to know if he can summon the heaven Army's to cleanese earth. They disagree, Imperius then get mad and travel to earth to to the job by himself. Imperius whomever, discovers about super humans, who are the protectors of the planet (or Justice League). Imperius get's way mad and decides to fight them.

-Imperius is at his most powerful. So he is present in his physical form in Earth.

-Imperius is completely bloodlusted with morals off (like always).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Thanks. A well, then i will give my vote to Imperius. He's way to tough.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Bump.

No problem, and why?

At the books, it's said that the weakest of the angel incarnations could destroy sanctuary a thousand times using a single portion of it's power. And there's The Archangel Imperius:

Solarion, the Spear of Valor, was the weapon of choice of the archangelImperius. According to the legend, the weapon was forged by Imperius in the heart of a dying star. It has been said to be an extension of his own will, powerful enough to sunder Hell's mightiest ramparts with a single strike. During one of Imperius' invasions of Hell, it is written that Solarion felled so many demons that rivers of blood flowed throughout the realms of the Great Evils.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@frocharocha said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Bump.

No problem, and why?

At the books, it's said that the weakest of the angel incarnations could destroy sanctuary a thousand times using a single portion of it's power. And there's The Archangel Imperius:

Solarion, the Spear of Valor, was the weapon of choice of the archangelImperius. According to the legend, the weapon was forged by Imperius in the heart of a dying star. It has been said to be an extension of his own will, powerful enough to sunder Hell's mightiest ramparts with a single strike. During one of Imperius' invasions of Hell, it is written that Solarion felled so many demons that rivers of blood flowed throughout the realms of the Great Evils.

Damn.

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imperius

Avatar image for lorthanquinetas
LorthanQuinetas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LorthanQuinetas

Superman Solos but barely, with Wonder Woman they stomp.

Imperius is lost to Diablo one on one, what is he going to do against the Man of Steel, the Flash who can go FTL, Wonder Woman can speed blitz him why Green Lantern can hold him in place with his powers. If Batman has prep he could give the other members critical advice as well.

9/10 Justice League, Imperius has never faced something this powerful before and won, he even lost to Tyrael...

EDIT: Shit this is some Necromancy to the ungodly degree.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorthanquinetas: Well i mean the books did say that any heavenly incarnation can destroy sanctuary(earth) 1000x over. so. No one on justice league has that kind of power.