Imperius vs Juggernaut

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Imperius sees Juggernaut as an abomination but as a formidable enemy as well. Outside that, he wants to clean him out of the face of existence.

Since Imperius never showed to have morals or out of bloodlusted mode. Then:

Booth with bloodlusted on and morals off.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Spartan101

stalemate perhaps,juggs might win.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

@Spartan101 said:

stalemate perhaps,juggs might win.

"Imperius, the archangel of Valor, is the greatest warrior in all of creation. He revels in war and combat and has led the hosts of Heaven to innumerable victories.
A deadly warrior for the High Heavens, and having fought since the dawn of time and having slain billions of demons since, for the last several millennia.
Solarion, the Spear of Valor, was the weapon of choice of the archangel Imperius. According to the legend, the weapon was forged by Imperius in the heart of a dying star. It has been said to be an extension of his own will, powerful enough to sunder Hell's mightest ramparts with a single strike. During one of Imperius's invasions of Hell, it is written that Solarion felled so many demons that rivers of blood flowed throughout the realms of the Great Evils
and can also thrust back humans with the force of his will, as he did with Mendeln, as well as summon and forcibly render other Angels, such as Inarius, silent with a gesture.
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Spartan101

@Frocharocha: thing is juggs is powered by cyttorak and he cant really die,nothing this angel can do to stop him 100%.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheDude123

His only chance to hurt juggs is to beseech god to sever the link to Cyttorak so that Juggernaut is no longer invulnerable.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Juggernaut

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By darkelf35

Imperius heres why.

alot of people overestimate jugg's his max power is that of Cyttorak( a powerful being) but Imperius is arguably more powerful than Cyttorak

At the start of the fight i think Cyttorak would know this and just abandon jugg

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperius stands a far better chance against a SkyFather.

Deatheye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deatheye

Juggernaut

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Frocharocha

@TheSwordsman said:

His only chance to hurt juggs is to beseech god to sever the link to Cyttorak so that Juggernaut is no longer invulnerable.

What is Cyytorak biggest feats? Imperius loves to cleanse entire realms of demons from life.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

Juggernaut ftw

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lady_liberty

It doesn't seem Imperius can harm Juggernaut. As such, Juggernaut should eventually win.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Lady_Liberty: true. and long time no see Lady_Liberty......

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lady_liberty

@ImmortalT1000: Indeed, I've been on the RPG side for a while. I'm going to guess you're Terminatorfan?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Lady_Liberty: Yes I'm " TERMINATOR_FAN " the one and only.... lol

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lady_liberty

@ImmortalT1000: Haha, been a while. How are things?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Lady_Liberty: Oh alright. Trying to stay out of trouble and i'm working of course.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lady_liberty

@ImmortalT1000: *Nods* Glad to see you're doing alright :-)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By terry2012

@ImmortalT1000: Who is Imperius?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Frocharocha

@terry2012 said:

@ImmortalT1000: Who is Imperius?

He's an Archangel of Diablo Series.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By terry2012

@Frocharocha: Okay, Thanks. Is there a video that can show what he can do?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheDude123

@Frocharocha said:

@TheSwordsman said:

What is Cyytorak biggest feats? Imperius loves to cleanse entire realms of demons from life.

Cyttorak is a God arguably above skyfather level, not just a demon though. Thor could not hurt Juggernaut at all without disrupting the mystical link. Imperius is awesome but he can't hurt Juggernaut physically or with energy without using said magic link severing strategy except perhaps his holy flame, as Juggernaut was hurt by mystical demonic flame but even when he was damaged this happened:

No Caption Provided

So there's no real way to keep him down even if you can hurt him mystically. I hate Juggernaut with a passion but he is nearly unbeatable except via bfr or mystical link severing.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frocharocha

@terry2012 said:

@Frocharocha: Okay, Thanks. Is there a video that can show what he can do?

Other than getting owned The Prime Evil? Which makes sense since he's some levels under Tathamet. Only killing the hardest enemy's in the game with a single attack.

Jump to 13:18

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@Frocharocha: Okay, Thanks.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperius wins. I just read up on Cyttorak. Seeing as Cyttorak was a demon on earth, and imperius kills billions of demons without breaking a sweat. Imperius would smite Cyttorak. Only thing that has ever been able to beat him is diablo with all other evils in him. Imperius would stomp juggs

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You didn't investigate far enough. Cyttorak has been one of ( if not the only ) cosmic being that has never taken part in much of the on goings in the marvel verse. The Vishanti are afraid of him. Cyttorak stated 1/5 of the power of the Phoenix Force is insufficient to affect him.

Cyttoraks power allows Juggernaut to be virtually indestructible. In the Crimson Cosmos at least, none of the Celestials or Galactus can touch him. Cyttorak is such a bad ass, that the entire events of the infinity gauntlet and similar terrible multiverse ending events didn't bother him at all. He never showed up to stop anyone from potentially ending his Crimson Cosmos...dude is probably the strongest cosmic entity there is under Tribunal

Imperius wins. I just read up on Cyttorak. Seeing as Cyttorak was a demon on earth, and imperius kills billions of demons without breaking a sweat. Imperius would smite Cyttorak. Only thing that has ever been able to beat him is diablo with all other evils in him. Imperius would stomp juggs

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Savageslayer

@michaeljulius

Didn't know he was a cosmic entity too. When I read I thought he was just a very strong demon. So I figured it'd be a long ass fight but imperius would win eventually. Cause he'd either purge juggs of Cyttorak or eventually his brothers would come to his aid.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cyttorak debate is split 50/50 with people who consider him one of the most powerful cosmic beings there is, are just a "meh" worthy entity. One of the Marvel writers said he was superior to Shuma Gorath. So..Cyttorak is powerful enough to make the Vishanti piss themselves and is superior to Shuma. Which means he is more powerful than Galactus and most of the Celestials. Can't really say how powerful the top tier Celestials are, but then again you can't say how poweful Cyttorak is.

I can't see many cosmic beings doing much to Cyttorak. If they aren't a universe buster like a top tier Celestial, I don't think they have a chance. And that is when Cyttorak steps out of his Crimson Cosmos and out of his domain. Inside the Crimson Cosmos, only The One Above All should be able to truly best him. This guy was so nasty, that he was banned from the entire omniverse. Thanos wasn't banned, the Chaos King wasn't banned...but Cyttorak was. That should say something about him ;)

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Juggernaut, maybe, closer to a stalemate for me.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By HellionVulcan

What version of Juggernaut is in this ? depowered ,normal level,8th day or trion ? because i don't see Imperious taking normal 8th day or trion.