#1 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

One day an Adeptus Mechanicus explorator finds something peculiar; a wholly metal world substantially larger than Earth. The AdMech fleet takes a closer look and finds that the planet is currently embroiled in a large scale civil war; but more surprisingly the inhabitants are automatons who are clearly neither the Men of Iron nor the Necrons. Even more surprisingly, from what interviews the Techpriests get from the Cybertronians; they find that the machines claim to have souls. Believing that the Cybertronian spark could hold the key to the future of man, the Adeptus Mechanicus petitions the Imperium of Man to invade Cybertron, take it intact, and return the cybertronians to forgeworlds for dissection and converting the metal world into a research facility so that they can study this "Spark."

The Imperium of Man sends a massive crusading force, taking no chances after hearing descriptions about Cybertronian weaponry. The Decepticons and Autobots for their part have been made aware that the little squishy organics they talked to recently are bringing in a massive invasion fleet and have united as one with a decade to prepare. The Imperium wishes to conquer cybertron, not destroy it; so Exterminatus from the get-go is a no-no.

The Imperial force consists of over ten billion guardsmen, several sector fleets; on the order of fifteen thousand space marines with elements from the Aurora, Blood Ravens, Space Wolves, Raven Guard, Black Templar, Ultramarine, Imperial Fists, Salamander, White Scar, Grey Knight (coming upon hearing that the Cybertronians have a connection to "a dark god of chaos"), Iron Hands, Blood Angel, Novamarine, Minotaurs, and Dark Angel chapters, five hundred titans, nearly a hundred thousand sisters of battle, a large number of death watch marines, and seventy five million-ish skitarii and assorted adeptus mechanicus forces.

Round 1:

The Imperium invades Bayformers Cybertron

Round 2:

The Imperium invades IDW comics Cybertron

Round 3: The Imperium invades War For Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron/Transformers Prime Cybertron

Can Cybertron repel the invaders? Or will it crumble before the wrath of humanity?

#2 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow I side with the cybertronians, must be that weird expired food from last week

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16607 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the Transformers have any resistance to telepathy? If not the Grey Knights could theoretically solo.

Online
#5 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Do the Transformers have any resistance to telepathy? If not the Grey Knights could theoretically solo.

Depends on the version, some have no such thing as TP, others do, but it's considered rare in any of the TF continuities and generally most aren't resistant to it because even in continuities where it exists, it's still so rare that most don't consider training against it.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an amazing fight. The IOM should win after a long, hard and epic fight.

#7 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Transformers machines and thus immune to telepathy? Telepathy is mind to mind communication not mind to computer communication.

Does Bayformer's Cybertron include the Allspark? If it does then it solos as it converts all of the Imperium's tech into Transformers.

I can't really speak about the other scenarios as I do not read Transformers comics or play the video games.

#8 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like bumping this.@DireDrill :

Bay's Transformers introduced the All-spark in it's modern concept. Also, the Cybertron games take place in the same continuity as the Prime Cartoon, so you could watch that (you should, it's excellent.)

#9 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: @Strider92 :

Get your butts back in here! :P

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@CadenceV2: @Strider92 :

Get your butts back in here! :P

Well Bayverse get owned BADLY. Imperium Lasgun is equal to the twice the power of those Heat saber Rounds on full power setting. Added to Space Marines with Lascannon Land Raiders and Predators!

Then you add in Psykers who can blow chunks of a planet into pieces and I say thats a wrap for any other Transformer verse Cybertron.

Not even including the Inquisition, Titan Legions, or Fleet Ships that can one shot Megatron lol.

#11 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I gather, at first we were told that IDW Cybertronians number at only ten thousand. This is then contradicted later on when Galvatron (who isn't Megatron in the IDW verse, I believe they even came to blows once) gathers an army of two million to fight the D-void.

#12 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, does the Bayformer Cybertron have the Allspark?

#13 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@DireDrill :

Yes, but the all spark does have a limited AoE from what we've seen of it.

#14 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

That was from being dropped accidentally, Prime said that if he had the All Spark he would transform Earth's tech into Decepticons. Presumably, their is a means of activating it to allow for much greater conversion.

#15 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Please tell me that Logan Grimnar, Njal Stormcaller & Bjorn the Fell-Handed are on the Space Wolves roster? :)

#16 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Please tell me that Logan Grimnar, Njal Stormcaller & Bjorn the Fell-Handed are on the Space Wolves roster? :)

If you so wish.

#17 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Please tell me that Logan Grimnar, Njal Stormcaller & Bjorn the Fell-Handed are on the Space Wolves roster? :)

If you so wish.

Excellent :) Ok first off on a ground battle imo there isnt a Transformer/Decepticon that could survive an encounter with Njal Stormcaller, in fact i could see him taking out a vast number of Bots in one go.

Best chance the Bots had against Njal imo would be from an aerial attack way up in the atmosphere.

#18 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

#19 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

But wots their firepower/Durability like? Because some of those Titans deliver a deadly smack, especialy if their armed with those high end Bombs that need a 24hr personal security watch when not in use.

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@CadenceV2: @Strider92 :

Get your butts back in here! :P

Huh thats odd I didn't get a message when you called me out.

Anyways I still need more info on the Trans. are they actually resistant to telepathy? I they are not I would stand by the Astropaths and the Grey Knights soloing.

Online
#21 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

But wots their firepower/Durability like? Because some of those Titans deliver a deadly smack, especialy if their armed with those high end Bombs that need a 24hr personal security watch when not in use.

Trypticon was capable of delivering devastating orbital bombardment in Spaceship mode, and in mechagodzilla mode he could pretty much cover the screen in Dakka.

#22 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

But wots their firepower/Durability like? Because some of those Titans deliver a deadly smack, especialy if their armed with those high end Bombs that need a 24hr personal security watch when not in use.

Trypticon was capable of delivering devastating orbital bombardment in Spaceship mode, and in mechagodzilla mode he could pretty much cover the screen in Dakka.

To be honest apart from the films & a few comics (crossover) with GI Joe my knowledge on the transformers is limited.

I always thought Imperium would win this contest on the ground with its key players like Stormcaller, Hyperion from the Grey Knights & the like.But it seems now then that the main encounter could be obove in orbit.

#23 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

But wots their firepower/Durability like? Because some of those Titans deliver a deadly smack, especialy if their armed with those high end Bombs that need a 24hr personal security watch when not in use.

Trypticon was capable of delivering devastating orbital bombardment in Spaceship mode, and in mechagodzilla mode he could pretty much cover the screen in Dakka.

To be honest apart from the films & a few comics (crossover) with GI Joe my knowledge on the transformers is limited.

I always thought Imperium would win this contest on the ground with its key players like Stormcaller, Hyperion from the Grey Knights & the like.But it seems now then that the main encounter could be obove in orbit.

An Imperator class titan would at best be as big as Omega Supreme over there on the right, Trypticon, the giant dinosaur thing; would tower over any of them.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

But wots their firepower/Durability like? Because some of those Titans deliver a deadly smack, especialy if their armed with those high end Bombs that need a 24hr personal security watch when not in use.

Trypticon was capable of delivering devastating orbital bombardment in Spaceship mode, and in mechagodzilla mode he could pretty much cover the screen in Dakka.

To be honest apart from the films & a few comics (crossover) with GI Joe my knowledge on the transformers is limited.

I always thought Imperium would win this contest on the ground with its key players like Stormcaller, Hyperion from the Grey Knights & the like.But it seems now then that the main encounter could be obove in orbit.

An Imperator class titan would at best be as big as Omega Supreme over there on the right, Trypticon, the giant dinosaur thing; would tower over any of them.

True but there is also 100 titans in all that size with 20 times the Sun Heats Plasma cannons vs 1 Dinosaur Transformer lol.

#25 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@Chaos Prime said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Chaos Prime :

Round 3 has giants like Trypticon that can tower over Imperial titans. :P

But wots their firepower/Durability like? Because some of those Titans deliver a deadly smack, especialy if their armed with those high end Bombs that need a 24hr personal security watch when not in use.

Trypticon was capable of delivering devastating orbital bombardment in Spaceship mode, and in mechagodzilla mode he could pretty much cover the screen in Dakka.

To be honest apart from the films & a few comics (crossover) with GI Joe my knowledge on the transformers is limited.

I always thought Imperium would win this contest on the ground with its key players like Stormcaller, Hyperion from the Grey Knights & the like.But it seems now then that the main encounter could be obove in orbit.

An Imperator class titan would at best be as big as Omega Supreme over there on the right, Trypticon, the giant dinosaur thing; would tower over any of them.

True but there is also 100 titans in all that size with 20 times the Sun Heats Plasma cannons vs 1 Dinosaur Transformer lol.

The other bot of Trypticon's size is Metroplex, who might actually be bigger; he towered over everything else in FoC.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Timely_Assassin: True but thats where Orbital Bombardment comes in lol.

#27 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still not even sure if the Bots could survive a few rounds of Bolter Pistol fire let alone the Hell unleased from the Titans & Imperial Tanks.

#28 Posted by The Red Menace (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Im still not even sure if the Bots could survive a few rounds of Bolter Pistol fire let alone the Hell unleased from the Titans & Imperial Tanks.

The war for cybertron/prime transformers can take it, their weapons are just as nasty.

#29 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

But how durable are they? just going by wot ive seen on the films & comics (GI Joe) The imperiums even basic firepower would cause massive damage.