#1 Posted by RetconCrisis (3894 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex vs Monarch

Both extremely powerful beings that took on the entire Justice League and could destroy powerful beings like Doomsday with a single blast take on each other in an all out battle.

Imperiex enters the DC Universe attempting to restart the Big Bang to reset the Galaxy, but Monarch, wanting to control the current universe, goes to stop Imperiex from doing so. Both are going for the kill, but have stable minds (not bloodlusted), Monarch is after absorbing the multiple versions of Captain Atom and Major Force.

VS

#2 Edited by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure.

Good fight, though.

#3 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

On paper Imperiex should be more powerful - about BFRing him into a Big Bang seems to be his achilles heel. Unfortunately I'm not sure Monarch can do that and that leaves a thread with a big ? as to how Monarch could win.

#4 Edited by RetconCrisis (3894 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been debating this with a friend, and most would say Imperiex would win, but I think that since Monarch had absorbed the Cpt. Atoms, he can take on Imperiex. I normally wouldn't post something that I'm not at all sure what the outcome is, but I've never seem anyone compare Imperiex to an enemy like Monarch since they usually compare him to Galactus, so I'd like someone who is knowledgeable to decide? Thanks.

#5 Edited by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought of Imperiex as being near to Galactus in power, and I don't think Monarch is nearly that powerful, so I think Imperiex should beat him easily.

#6 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by RetconCrisis (3894 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Keep in mind this is Monarch after absorbing all versions of Captain Atom in his last arc he was in, so he should have the power of Monarch, Major Force, and about 10 Captain Atoms combined. But I do see Imperiex taking it a bit easier than I first thought.

#8 Posted by patrat18 (9794 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Keep in mind this is Monarch after absorbing all versions of Captain Atom in his last arc he was in, so he should have the power of Monarch, Major Force, and about 10 Captain Atoms combined. But I do see Imperiex taking it a bit easier than I first thought.

Aren't there countless versions of Captain Adam, seeing as there are countless universes?

#10 Posted by RetconCrisis (3894 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Yeah, but in one arc he was fighting Captain Atom's and Supermen from different universes, took them easily and absorbed all the Atoms.

#11 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio