#1 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Dr. Faust (37 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly did Imperiex do to deserve this?

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough battle.

#4 Edited by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Faust said:
"What exactly did Imperiex do to deserve this?
"
Imperiex is near a Full Powered Galactus in power... how does he lose so easy here ?
#5 Posted by Dr. Faust (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he can die, and Cyborg Superman can't no matter how strong the opponent, and as for CSM he has every superpower imaginable to mankind.

I say CSM just teleports to Imperiex and phases through his chest cavity and breaks something vital in there, while Cyborg Superman Clobbers on him like he did with Superman.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Faust said:
"Because he can die, and Cyborg Superman can't no matter how strong the opponent, and as for CSM he has every superpower imaginable to mankind.

I say CSM just teleports to Imperiex and phases through his chest cavity and breaks something vital in there, while Cyborg Superman Clobbers on him like he did with Superman.
"
So what ? Imperiex has blast power on par with Galactus... Imperiex doesnt have to Destroy Hank just incapacitate him... which is possible and I think Composite Superman may show to be the greatest threat here... but that doesnt mean Imperiex would lose to him so easy
#7 Posted by Dr. Faust (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I know but if this fight doesnt go on fore 4 days or more (which i dont think it will) Imperiex cant win because CSM is just to versatile.

Superman alone was able to crack Imperiex's armor, now what do you think these two could do with the combined forces of 4 Supermen and reality warping powers from the fifth dimension?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Faust said:
"I know but if this fight doesnt go on fore 4 days or more (which i dont think it will) Imperiex cant win because CSM is just to versatile.

Superman alone was able to crack Imperiex's armor, now what do you think these two could do with the combined forces of 4 Supermen and reality warping powers from the fifth dimension?
"
Wait a Minute now... hold up ! Composite Superman does not have reality warping powers of the 5th Dimension... but you are right on all other accounts... 
#9 Posted by Dr. Faust (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with the legions Superman?

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Faust said:
"Whats with the legions Superman?
"
What Do Ya Mean ?
#11 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite superman can with with the anti matter ray. Besides that imperiex should take this.

#13 Posted by Dr. Faust (37 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dr. Faust said:
"Whats with the legions Superman?
"
What Do Ya Mean ?"
Nvm my head went all fuzzy by all those supermen ...

@Lukeenking: Alone that image is enough to determine the winner, Superman alone looks like hes putting up a good fight. now image those two...
#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you guys actually read the comic? Superman got his a$$ handed to him lol. He did what so many viners keep saying he would do to a marvel charactaer. Superman blitzed him and Imperiex had no trouble with him. The real hero was doomsday who fought all the imperiex robots for hours upon hours. Superman couldn't really do anything.

#15 Posted by Dr. Faust (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman cracked his armor, now imagine the strength of 4 supermen pounding on Imperiex

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Faust said:
"Superman cracked his armor, now imagine the strength of 4 supermen pounding on Imperiex
"

Please show me where he cracked his armor. Also your wrong its three silver age superman. Cyborg superman probably wouldnt' do much here.

Your also forgetting the fact Composite superman can split into three people and all retain the same power level.