Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sog7dc said:

@kingant27: give me one durability feat for him. He absorbed thousands of nameless featless gods and had a bunch of planets inside him. Great. His only feat is being hurt by Thor and killed by his own power.

lol, the guy was Skyfather+, and absorbed 10,000 gods, not to mention he was the only one powerful enough to join by choice etc, and he was throwing planets effortlessly, so asking for a durability feat for a character who has never felt pain and is beyond an Imperiex Probe's durability; also you didn't mention the Chaos King feat.

You keep asking @kingant27 to post feats cause feats>statements and I have several times shown that Thor alone has faced down vastly superior enemies whose power levels easily exceed one probe i.e. Celestial Exteminator and Glory. Time to put your money where your mouth is! Please post any scans where you think one probe of any power level has shown significant durability or defeated significant foes i.e. JLA team.

Otherwise this discussion really is over.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By SOG7dc

@kingant27:

Post a durability feat for him, lol, if he's so durable it shouldn't be hard to prove. Glory's only durability feat is being hurt by an attack Thor has, to my knowledge, never used before and then dying. That's pathetic. Your entire stance isn't backed up by any feats. Only statements. How powerful are the gods? Featless? I thought so. Throwing planets? Hyperion can do that lol.

Post a scan of him hurting those beings. All I'm asking is that you prove your claims with facts. It really isn't that hard. Just post a scan and shut me up.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest:

"I'm not gunna post scans but here are more statements, now YOU post scans." Solid argument, there.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@earthsmightiest:

"I'm not gunna post scans but here are more statements, now YOU post scans." Solid argument, there.

AKA - I've got nothing

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest:

Still waiting for one of you to post a durability feat...

You forget, I haven't made any assertions. It's you two that have made the claims.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kingant27

@sog7dc: If you didn't find it hard to accept about Thor's damage is high, and realised that Glory doesn't need a specific duarability feat to make him powerful, however what I've posted above clearly demonstrate ms Skyfather level being etc; and the fact that planets were being thrown like softballs is also very impressive.

Also again he also later in the arc, hurt Chaos King with a blast, so stop being persistent in an argument where you fail to accept feats for Thor, and realise that if that isn't good enough for you; that he has also hurt beings stronger than that as well.

You prove that the Imperiex Probe, can take Thor's hits.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hickman's avengers can

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

Glory doesn't need feats? Lol wut? Post. The. Scan.

I'll post a few in tomorrow when I get to my PC.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex probe vs JLA(Kyle Rayner, Aqua Man,Plastic Man,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter) at the End he Ko'ed Them Only few .

Imperiex probe for the win

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@kingant27: post a durability feat. Prove he never felt pain. Feats>statements. The only things you've shown are him being hurt and him dying by his own power.

Oh, please. Glory was physically crushing Thor with his hand and the creatures inside Glory had Thor on the ropes. Mjolnir absorbing / magnifying Glory's own final attack back at him tearing through reality and time (killing Thor in the process) isn't much of a low-end.

Even ignoring the questionable scene of him crushing worlds in his hands it literally took intervention by God to kill Glory in Chaos War: #2.

No Caption Provided

Because even at Glory's weakest he was still going to kill Thor, again.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: post a durability feat. Prove he never felt pain. Feats>statements.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@isaac_clarke: post a durability feat.

He survives this:

The blast which comprised all of his power, multiplied by 10 (Mjolnir magic), which tore through reality, space and time and killed Thor. Seems like a good durability feat; why you seem so puzzled by it is beyond me.

Prove he never felt pain.

Who cares if he ever felt pain (which given he's a dark pantheon of 10,000 gods that existed solely for this event, you can't even claim it's hyperbole). Or are you interested in actually debating anything but a dull and COMPLETELY pointless talking point about what the writer wrote in the narration?

Feats>statements.

• Crushes planets in his hand at the start of the fight. (Scale be damned, cosmic beings get big and small in comics all the time. He is an abstract, namely why Thor inside his body finds himself in a similar situation to when he went inside a Celestial)
  • Crushed / restrained Thor in a single hand.
  • His anti-bodies restrained Thor within him.
  • Survives the totality of his power being redirected and enhanced against him.
  • At his weakest continues to defeat Thor, splitting apart and regenerating after each of his attacks:
  • And consumes Thor.

So feat wise, Glory during Chaos War was an un-killable plot-monster that killed Thor once and would have killed him again if GOD hadn't nuked him. I mean seriously, there is no reason to be a fan of Glory but pretending a character specifically crafted to beat Thor is somehow feat-less when he trashes Thor on panel seems laughable.

Deux Ex Machina monster loses to Deux Ex Machina prayer.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: It's an unquantifiable attack that failed to kill Thor....With the totality of Glory's power he still failed to kill, or even KO Thor. Unimpressive.

• Scans please.
  • Thor filled his hand? the same hand that crushed planets?
  • So?
  • The totality of his power failed to even KO Thor and there is NO evidence that mjolnir amplified that power.
  • Again, so?

Consuming Thor is a feat?

Blah, blah, blah...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By isaac_clarke

@sog7dc said:

It's an unquantifiable attack that failed to kill Thor....With the totality of Glory's power he still failed to kill, or even KO Thor. Unimpressive.

Read Chaos War: Thor #1 & #2:

To highlight:

No Caption Provided

It's mentioned 4-5 times THOR IS DEAD between Chaos War: Thor #1 & #2. All that was left of Thor was Donald Blake and that was because someone prayed to him (DEUX EX MACHINA). So the blast Thor used to destroy Glory's body, the blast a weakened Glory bounces back from to go kill Thor again - shocker - killed Thor.

Scans please.

Thor filled his hand? the same hand that crushed planets?

In Chaos War characters change size. Hercules went from being 6 feet tall to larger than the Earth to brawl with Chaos King in one panel; similarly before Thor fought Glory, Glory was crushing planets in his hands, on panel. He then was 50+ feet tall and arguably taller in the second book, who cares - Glory was an abstract.

The totality of his power failed to even KO Thor and there is NO evidence that mjolnir amplified that power.

Correction: Don't just read Chaos War: Thor 1 & 2 - Read Thor comics since Mjolnir is known for absorbing energy, magnifying it and then projecting said energy out to blast everyone from Khang to Pheonix to Thanos (that time with a 100x the power). It's a staple of Thor comics, just like the Godblast - you don't need to have it announced every time he does it.

Again, so? Consuming Thor is a feat?

Is that actually a question or are we pretending Thor is a jobber in his own tie-in book?

Blah, blah, blah...

Well, have fun trolling comicvine since mods won't ban you for blatantly doing it.

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

i'm leaning on the team. thor and hulk would be the key in winning it though

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, the Probe got this.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50 imo, leaning towards Avengers though if Thor is at full power.

IronManSheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By IronManSheets

Thor solos, Hulk solos. Probes were getting fodderized by Superman and Doomsday. Every other hero on the planet being fodder to Superman and Doomsday is just a showing of them sucking, not of Probes being strong.

ProGift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50 imo, leaning towards Avengers though if Thor is at full power.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers with high difficulty