#1 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex Prime vs full powered Tyrant. Which cosmic wins and why?

Imperiex

vs

#2 Posted by dondave (33502 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant ftw, Fully powered Tyrant is near on par with Galactus

#3 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power Tyrant was about as strong as Galactus fully fed, right? I'd say Tyrant.

#4 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

IMHO, Imperiex is on par with Galactus as well. Hell, one of his probes was giving Mordru and the LOSH problems.

#5 Posted by dondave (33502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: Then we agree to disagree

#6 Posted by Killemall (18205 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

#7 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

What did Tyrant do again? Fully powered that is.

#8 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex IS DCs version of Galactus. They are equals in my opinion and so Imperiex should take the win just like Galactus did...with a lot of trouble.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant.

#10 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal said:

Imperiex IS DCs version of Galactus. They are equals in my opinion and so Imperiex should take the win just like Galactus did...with a lot of trouble.

Gladiator is Marvel's version of Superman. Thanos-Dakrseid, Deadpool-Deathstroke, etc. Doesn't really mean they are equal.

IIRC Imperiex is no joke though. Good fight.

#11 Edited by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: His brawl with Galactus left with them seemingly being equals and the process of it destroyed nearby galaxies, so he's got pseudo galaxy buster feats. Top that with the normal herald stuff of Power Cosmic and Cosmic sense. Also he's one of the most powerful Technopaths, if not the most powerful, in either universe.

#12 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@Needlebay: His brawl with Galactus left with them seemingly being equals and the process of it destroyed nearby galaxies, so he's got pseudo galaxy buster feats. Top that with the normal herald stuff of Power Cosmic and Cosmic sense. Also he's one of the most powerful Technopaths, if not the most powerful, in either universe.

What technopath feats put him over the top? And Imperiex probes alone were wrecking galaxies, taking it to teams like JLA and Legion of Superheroes, etc... I'd put Imperiex on equal footing to Galactus, myself.

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11447 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Prime can pull it off, but he's lacking feats compared to Tyrant ..... so unless someone wants to show me some feats I can't give him the win

#14 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I think Prime can pull it off, but he's lacking feats compared to Tyrant ..... so unless someone wants to show me some feats I can't give him the win

Did you see the respect thread? If so, I won't post it.

#15 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

What technopath feats put him over the top?

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant.

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Did you see the respect thread? If so, I won't post it.

I didn't see it, post it, please/thank you.

#18 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t520501.html

Let me know what you think. If it is a stomp in Tyrant's favor, then please post some reasonings. Then I'll concede.

#19 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@P0rtal said:

Gladiator is Marvel's version of Superman. Thanos-Dakrseid, Deadpool-Deathstroke, etc. Doesn't really mean they are equal.

IIRC Imperiex is no joke though. Good fight.

Not true. Gladiators powers are based on his confidence level but his limits are no where near supermans. Gladiator cannot bench a planet or fly to another galaxy in a few seconds. Some of his powers are similar, thats all. I said "my opinion". I don't think Thanos and Darkseid are equals, nor do I think Deadpool and Deathstroke are equals. I do think that Galactus and Imperiex are roughly the same.

#20 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator can punch planets into pebbles and contain explosions that would wipe out solar systems with his bear hands. He can move and operate space ships at 100x the speed of light....

I can lift a 50lb rock, but I could never punch it to peices. Punching things into dust > lifting. Especially when we talk about battle because lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how you will fare in a 1v1 fight.

He's above Superman in my opinion.

Kallark - Kal-el

Heat vision

Freeze breath

Uniform

Everything indicates he is the Superman of Marvel. Plus, Glaiator is a warrior where as Superman is a farm boy.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (18133 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the LOSH cartoon, and from what I understand comic Imperiex is on a very similar power level. I will cast my vote with him.