Both have no morals /  @ Full power. 

Also, they have no Prep.  

Winner by K.O. and Death. 

Classic Versions apply.  

Who wins? The Team or Imperiex?

Imperiex 
AND 
#2 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

While Odin is incredibly powerful and Zues is supposedly his equal, Imperiex is sorta out of their league.

#3 Posted by ShadowKing (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. Hmmm...

#4 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers, there is absolutely nothing preventing them sending the Galactus Clone right into the nearest Big Bang. Imperiex out of their league seems silly since under his own power, there wasn't much he showed off doing.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

The team should consider retirement while they still can.

#6 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Imperiex doing anything impressive under his own power that doesn't involve destroying creation through by destroying select planets in DC resulting in the end of the cosmos. To prove why Odin and Zeus, in particular Odin, who is literally depicted up there with abstracts in power, shouldn't win this.

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex who? Hehehehe! Who remembers OWAW anyway? Nyehehehehehe!

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex

#9 Posted by Jorgummandr (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Superman? http://seigfried23.hubpages.com/hub/Superman-Man-of-Steel-Clarks-Most-Powerful-Enemies

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

imperiex

#11 Posted by dondave (36123 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex

#12 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex.

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex.

#14 Posted by Spartan101 (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

imperiex imo

#15 Posted by Onemoreposter (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex, buster of galaxies, takes this one.

#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex feats? Can he unleash this big bang from his body on Skyfathers?

#17 Edited by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#18 Posted by Killemall (18501 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasnt done so.

His best feat, is arguably bring a creation to an end, by creating black hole by destroying individual planet. Although we only see a planet being destroyed, they have the whole bible narration that kind of implies he destroyed the universe (very, very questionable feat)

Then his next feat was destroying Maxima's galaxy off panel, we never saw how he did it.

Then his last feat was one shotting Doomsday and Superman, Doomsday died , Superman didnt.

A sundipped Superman and Darkseid OB managed to crack his armor.

The energy released was contained by Kyle.

Then he was later BFRed into the beginning of time where he blew up alongside big bang.

Thats about it.

I honestly dont see why Odin , himself couldnt match Imperix, but meh!

#19 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I think Imperiex would have a huge weakness towards magic. I think in terms of raw power, Imperiex severely outclasses both Zues and Odin. However, if the fight were to actually take place between them, the Skyfathers would win. I just don't see Magic on that level struggling to harm Imperiex. But, thats just my opinion. I think Odin and Zeus' powers would make short work of a being that has no magical defenses at all.

#20 Posted by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Hasnt done so.

His best feat, is arguably bring a creation to an end, by creating black hole by destroying individual planet. Although we only see a planet being destroyed, they have the whole bible narration that kind of implies he destroyed the universe (very, very questionable feat)

Then his next feat was destroying Maxima's galaxy off panel, we never saw how he did it.

Then his last feat was one shotting Doomsday and Superman, Doomsday died , Superman didnt.

A sundipped Superman and Darkseid OB managed to crack his armor.

The energy released was contained by Kyle.

Then he was later BFRed into the beginning of time where he blew up alongside big bang.

Thats about it.

I honestly dont see why Odin , himself couldnt match Imperix, but meh!

I strongly agree with this! Imperix while very powerful his self replicating drones were no match for even Superman. Odin by himself has been able to stand toe to toe with Galactus not to mention he one shotted the Surfer. With all this said Galactus has better feats and Imo is more powerful than Imperix. So is Odin. Odin at full power can warp reality. Put Odin along side with Zeus they will do more than just crack Imperix armor they will blow that mofo up.

Odin himself should take this and I dont even read marvel and I know that. Peace out.

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Killemall (18501 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I thought so. Seems like Sphinx.

I know next to nothing about Sphinx, but if he is all talk with potential power but no feat then totally like him :)

#23 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@killemall: I thought so. Seems like Sphinx.

I know next to nothing about Sphinx, but if he is all talk with potential power but no feat then totally like him :)

Sphinx is Nova's enemy that uses Ka stone. He has some feats in fights against Nova and similar people, but nothing on Galactus level. Yet, he manged to absorb computers of Xandar and gained high level of knowledge that allowed him to manipulate energy on higher level. He came back to Earth, but Fantastic Four summoned (plot behind it) Galactus to fight with Sphinx. Galan won, depowered Sphinx, crushed Ka stone and BFRd Sphinx.

In theory, Sphinx should have power close to Galactus since they were fighting some time.

In practise - noething impresive happened in this fight, so it is hard to really put him in this level. Odin was more impresive against Galan currently.

#24 Posted by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex stomps