Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Prince of Saiyans

Imperiex vs Classic Odin, i.e the Odin from the Surtur fight, however to make this fair all high end Odin feats from any marvel comics are allowed. 
Fight in an empty universe 
Does Odin have what it takes? 

Personally I lean on Imperiex here,  but what Odin did in the Surtur fight was highly impressive so idk.    

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SupremeBeing

Imperiex Prime Wins

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Prince of Saiyans:
Imperiex wins.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

I dont see how odin is going to beat IMprex i am pretty confident Impriex got this.  
As I can recall Imperiex is DC version of a powerful Galactus. IMO Galactus weakness is that he can starv and get weaker i havnt seen no signs of imperiex starving.  
uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. Why is the consensus that Imperiex will easily beat Odin so strong? Based on feats this definitely shouldn't be true. Imperiex's best feat is creating a black hole with the power of a big bang...and then going to sleep. My understanding is that he doesn't casually walk around with that kind of power. And Odin has BFR'd universe-destroying flames from Surtur. I'm pretty sure this match is closer than a lot of people think.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@uberhikari: lets see...a more powerful probe of his soloed the JLA, another almost stalemated superman and mongul (who trained superman). imperiex himself destroyed war world in an instant, destroyed maximas galaxy, and destroyed and recreated a universe.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: lets see...a more powerful probe of his soloed the JLA, another almost stalemated superman and mongul (who trained superman). imperiex himself destroyed war world in an instant, destroyed maximas galaxy, and destroyed and recreated a universe.

Soloing the JLA, beating Superman and Mongul, destroying War World, and destroying Maxima's galaxy are NOT impressive. That's nothing Odin couldn't do casually. However, please show me scans of Imperiex destroying and recreating a universe.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: i see you can not read well. i will make it easier for you to understand.

imperiex probe feats:

soloed the JLA, stalemated superman and mongul (who trained superman)...

imperiex prime feats:

defeated a hundred thousand daxamites, and destroyed and recreated a universe....

first imperiex prime feat

second.

now, show us the universe destroying flames.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin... gets killed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex is the more powerful opponent here.

However how much prep does Odin get? With prep Odin may be able to come up with a tactical solution. It seems like Odin would understand the power difference and figure out some kind of solution, if he has prep that is.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: In a straight out brawl / Firefight Imperiex wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Bang

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Big Bang

Kamehameha?!

good day

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex Prime.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By uberhikari

@baron_von_santa:

Sorry for the long wait; it took me several days to find the scans I wanted. Here goes...

Sometimes the myth surrounding a character's powers and abilities are so ingrained that it becomes impossible to dispel them; however, I'm going to attempt to do so now. First, I'm going to deal with your initial response, then I'm going to provide the context and a true understanding of how Imperiex's powers (or lack thereof) works.

see you can not read well. i will make it easier for you to understand.

No need to get testy. Accusing me of not being able to read is uncalled for; lets keep this civil.

imperiex probe feats:

imperiex prime feats:

defeated a hundred thousand daxamites, and destroyed and recreated a universe....

First, how ironic that you accused me of not being able to read when you were the one who clearly didn't pay attention to what I wrote. What I wrote was this:

Soloing the JLA, beating Superman and Mongul, destroying War World, and destroying Maxima's galaxy are NOT impressive.

At what point did I say anything about whether Imperiex's Probes or Imperiex Prime were responsible for these feats? I didn't. I only stated that these feats were not impressive, which is true; who did them is irrelevant.

Second, your scans of Imperiex Prime are extremely deceitful because you leave out quite a bit of context. Let me show you the full scans of that entire circumstance surrounding Imperiex Prime supposedly destroying and recreating the universe:

Pay close attention to the small panel on the left in scan 1. What do you see in the background? You can clearly see a machine beginning to power up and become operational. That is one of Imperiex's constructs which he uses for the process of "hollowing."

Now, go to scan 2 and look at the background in the small panel. What do you see? Imperiex's construct has become fully operational, and Imperiex proclaims, "Let the hollowing begin!"

Why are those machines--constructs--there and what do they do? Those are the machines that Imperiex uses to INDUCE a big bang. They are a necessary part of the process of hollowing. (I'll explain more about hollowing below.)

Now, go to scan 3 and look at what Imperiex says, "THIS IS THE FINAL PLANET IN THE CHAIN. Herein, the great task of Imperiex is completed." From this we see that not only does Imperiex actually need his machines, i.e., constructs, but he also has to destroy planets via the process of hollowing in a specific chain in order to INDUCE a big bang

Imperiex Prime has NEVER shown the ability to create a big bang on his own, but rather his constructs are necessary to start the chain reaction that eventually results in a big bang taking place. If you'll notice in my initial post, this is exactly what I stated. Imperiex absolutely does NOT casually wield the power of inducing big bangs and destroying and recreating universes. If Imperiex had this power from the beginning, he wouldn't have needed to invade the Earth at all (or any other place for that matter.) Imperiex Prime could have just snapped his fingers and, voila, big bang.

Now, go to scans 6 & 7, and you'll also see that another one of my claims is confirmed, which is that after inducing a big bang Imperiex basically goes into hibernation. Then he wakes up and the process starts all over again. In scan 6 we see Imperiex in a fetal position and in scan 7 we see Liri Lee of the Linear Men state, "Such is the paradox of this mission and in truth of all our missions. Imperiex sleeps. And when he awakens--"

So, there are 3 CRUCIAL pieces of context that you conveniently left out when you posted those scans: 1) Imperiex does NOT have the power to create a big bang; he needs to use his constructs to engage in the process of "hollowing" to induce a big bang; 2) Imperiex needs to destroy planets in a specific chain via hollowing in order to bring about a big bang; and 3) Imperiex can only use this power 1 time, because he basically goes into hibernation after he uses it.

Now, let me explain the process of hollowing and why Imperiex needs to destroy specific planets in a specific chain in order to induce a big bang. First, let me deal with the process of hollowing and what it means.

Hollowing is the process whereby either Imperiex or his Probes use constructs--the machines mentioned earlier--to turn a planet (or even a galaxy) into quanta energy so that it can be absorbed by Imperiex Prime. Here is an explanation and some examples.

The process of hollowing is mentioned and described in Wonder Woman-Our Worlds at War by a Daily Planet article (the relevant section starts at the top of the second column):

No Caption Provided

As you can see from the article, the process of hollowing involves the transmutation of planets (and, as we'll see later on, sometimes entire galaxies) into cosmic quanta energy. An example of this can be seen when Young Justice witnesses such an event in a possible future when they're time-jumping. The scans are pretty self-explanatory.

Lastly, Veridium explains what the constructs, i.e., hollowers are and how they operate:

No Caption Provided

Therefore, hollowing is the process whereby Imperiex uses machines that transform a planet (or galaxy) into cosmic quanta energy so that Imperiex can absorb said energy.

Now, let me explain why Imperiex Prime needs to destroy specific planets in a specific chain. Apparently, Earth-Prime serves as a nexus point for the DC multiverse and it's only by destroying Earth-Prime via the process of hollowing that Imperiex can actually induce a big bang. Here's the explanation:

No Caption Provided

As the old guy explains, Earth-Prime is the linchpin that holds the universe together. It keeps the integrity of the structure of the universe together. So, it's only by destroying Earth-Prime that Imperiex can induce a big bang by collapsing this nexus of reality. So, again, Imperiex Prime does NOT have the power to create a big bang and destroy/re-create the universe. He can only do this by targeting a specific nexus point which is Earth-Prime. In other words, Imperiex needs to target specific areas throughout the universe via the process of hollowing so that he can compromise the structural integrity of the universe and INDUCE a big bang.

Also, it's very important to mention this here: NO Imperiex Probes ever destroyed any galaxy. Probes using constructs destroyed a galaxy but NO Probes ever did. I think you're misunderstanding what occurred. Notice what Maxima says in this scan, "Yes, we have all seen how the 'hollowers' can annihilate a world...a galaxy in hours--" What destroyed Maxima's galaxy was NOT the Imperiex Probes but the hollower machines. The constructs grew to encompass Maxima's entire galaxy and then transmuted it into cosmic quanta energy. Remember what Veridum said in the previous scan, "Each creche continues to work and mate, and so on. Volumetric expansion at an exponential rate." Imperiex Probes by themselves do NOT possess the ability to destroy a galaxy. I might add that Imperiex Prime has never shown this ability either.

Finally, going by actual feats neither Imperiex's Probes nor Imperiex Prime is all that powerful, and they're fairly easy to defeat (all you need to do is crack the armor and they explode). Honestly, I wouldn't even say Imperiex Prime is at skyfather level. Let's take a look at all the characters who have either defeated Imperiex's Probes or Imperiex Prime himself:

1. Imperiex's Probes have been beaten by a normal, unamped Superman on several occasions: Superman defeated one with very little help from Mongul II; He defeated one after the destruction of Kansas; He defeated one when he saved Krypto; He defeated multiple Probes (it's not clear how many) when he took out several hollowing constructs on Earth; etc.

2. Wonder Woman (Diana) defeated a Probe in space when she cracked its armor, although she did get wrecked from the blast.

3. Hippolyta took out 2 Probes by herself and stopped a hollowing construct, although she subsequently died from her injuries.

4. Lois Lane's father, Sam Lane, destroyed one by igniting the nuclear core in his tank. (Yes, these probes are so weak they can even be taken out by nuclear blasts.)

5. Hell, even Young Justice was able to stall an Imperiex Probe for long enough to awaken/alert Brainiac 13!

6. Imperiex Prime immediately became helpless when an amped Superman, who by the way wasn't even that strong, cracked his suit and let out his energy. In fact, Imperiex Prime wasn't even strong enough without his suit to resist being subsumed/absorbed by Brainiac 13. And Brainiac 13 certainly isn't even skyfather level. Going by feats, Zeus would probably stomp Brainiac 13.

(If you want scans of each of these events I can provide them, but presumably you already know this since you've read the story.)

Here is an amped Superman easily breaking Imperiex Prime's containment suit and Brainiac 13 absorbing Imperiex Prime's energy form with no problem whatsoever:

Imperiex Prime is so weak that without his containment suit, he's completely helpless, lol. So helpless, in fact, that Brainiac 13, who is slightly above herald level, can absorb Imperiex. For someone of Odin's power, who is himself a vast energy manipulator, cracking Imperiex Prime's containment suit and then absorbing him would be a piece of cake.

7. And when both Brainiac 13 and Imperiex Prime were finally defeated by an amped Superman who, again wasn't that strong, both were completely helpless and couldn't resist being sent through a transtemporal, transdimensional boom tube to the beginning of the universe, where Imperiex Prime would be trapped right after the big bang and Brainiac 13 would have his entire consciousness spread out over the universe. In fact, towards the end Imperiex Prime was crying out, "Free me."

Seriously, Imperiex Prime is incredibly weak. Not only was he not able to free himself from Brainiac 13 but he was scared of being sent through a boom tube to the beginning of the universe. Odin, on the other hand, can travel inter-dimensionally and manipulate time in his sleep. If Superman had tried to BFR Odin through a boom tube Odin would have closed that boom tube with a wave of his hand and then chuckled at Superman's feeble attempt.

Finally, here is the explanation for and the scans of Odin BFR'ing universe-destroying flames from Surtur. (SKIP ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.) This comes straight from one of the most respected and accomplished debaters on comicvine: killemall. As killemall explains, even though Surtur was cut off from his multiversal energy source, the remaining energy he had was still enough to destroy the 9 realms.

So, in conclusion, neither Imperiex Prime nor the Imperiex Probes are as strong as you think they are. Like I stated previously, going by feats they aren't even as strong as skyfathers like Zeus. 1) Imperiex Prime can NOT create a big bang and destroy/recreate the universe using his own power, he needs prep time, his hollower machines, and he needs to pinpoint specific nexus points to compromise the structural integrity of the universe; 2) Imperiex Prime can only do this once and then he goes into hibernation for billions and billions of years; 3) Neither Imperiex Probes nor Imperiex Prime ever destroyed a galaxy; 4) Imperiex Probes and Imperiex Prime are extremely weak (the former can be taken out by nuclear blasts and the latter got beat by an amped Superman who's not even stronger than Silver Surfer); 5) After you break their containment suits, both Imperiex Probes and Imperiex Prime are completely helpless.

Therefore, since Odin has actual feats of BFR'ing universe-destroying energy, even if Imperiex Prime could induce a big bang it wouldn't help him (even if Odin just sat around allowing Imepriex all the prep time to do so; not that Odin would do so anyway). Thus, I maintain that Odin would stomp Imperiex Prime or, at the very least, defeat him with little difficulty.

Imperiex Prime and his Imperiex Probes are all hype. Sorry to disappoint you.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump? I hope I didn't write that long post for nothing...lol.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Verotikryptonite

@baron_von_santa:

Sorry for the long wait; it took me several days to find the scans I wanted. Here goes...

Sometimes the myth surrounding a character's powers and abilities are so ingrained that it becomes impossible to dispel them; however, I'm going to attempt to do so now. First, I'm going to deal with your initial response, then I'm going to provide the context and a true understanding of how Imperiex's powers (or lack thereof) works.

No need to get testy. Accusing me of not being able to read is uncalled for; lets keep this civil.

imperiex probe feats:

imperiex prime feats:

First, how ironic that you accused me of not being able to read when you were the one who clearly didn't pay attention to what I wrote. What I wrote was this:

Soloing the JLA, beating Superman and Mongul, destroying War World, and destroying Maxima's galaxy are NOT impressive.

At what point did I say anything about whether Imperiex's Probes or Imperiex Prime were responsible for these feats? I didn't. I only stated that these feats were not impressive, which is true; who did them is irrelevant.

Second, your scans of Imperiex Prime are extremely deceitful because you leave out quite a bit of context. Let me show you the full scans of that entire circumstance surrounding Imperiex Prime supposedly destroying and recreating the universe:

Pay close attention to the small panel on the left in scan 1. What do you see in the background? You can clearly see a machine beginning to power up and become operational. That is one of Imperiex's constructs which he uses for the process of "hollowing."

Now, go to scan 2 and look at the background in the small panel. What do you see? Imperiex's construct has become fully operational, and Imperiex proclaims, "Let the hollowing begin!"

Why are those machines--constructs--there and what do they do? Those are the machines that Imperiex uses to INDUCE a big bang. They are a necessary part of the process of hollowing. (I'll explain more about hollowing below.)

Now, go to scan 3 and look at what Imperiex says, "THIS IS THE FINAL PLANET IN THE CHAIN. Herein, the great task of Imperiex is completed." From this we see that not only does Imperiex actually need his machines, i.e., constructs, but he also has to destroy planets via the process of hollowing in a specific chain in order to INDUCE a big bang

Imperiex Prime has NEVER shown the ability to create a big bang on his own, but rather his constructs are necessary to start the chain reaction that eventually results in a big bang taking place. If you'll notice in my initial post, this is exactly what I stated. Imperiex absolutely does NOT casually wield the power of inducing big bangs and destroying and recreating universes. If Imperiex had this power from the beginning, he wouldn't have needed to invade the Earth at all (or any other place for that matter.) Imperiex Prime could have just snapped his fingers and, voila, big bang.

Now, go to scans 6 & 7, and you'll also see that another one of my claims is confirmed, which is that after inducing a big bang Imperiex basically goes into hibernation. Then he wakes up and the process starts all over again. In scan 6 we see Imperiex in a fetal position and in scan 7 we see Liri Lee of the Linear Men state, "Such is the paradox of this mission and in truth of all our missions. Imperiex sleeps. And when he awakens--"

So, there are 3 CRUCIAL pieces of context that you conveniently left out when you posted those scans: 1) Imperiex does NOT have the power to create a big bang; he needs to use his constructs to engage in the process of "hollowing" to induce a big bang; 2) Imperiex needs to destroy planets in a specific chain via hollowing in order to bring about a big bang; and 3) Imperiex can only use this power 1 time, because he basically goes into hibernation after he uses it.

Now, let me explain the process of hollowing and why Imperiex needs to destroy specific planets in a specific chain in order to induce a big bang. First, let me deal with the process of hollowing and what it means.

Hollowing is the process whereby either Imperiex or his Probes use constructs--the machines mentioned earlier--to turn a planet (or even a galaxy) into quanta energy so that it can be absorbed by Imperiex Prime. Here is an explanation and some examples.

The process of hollowing is mentioned and described in Wonder Woman-Our Worlds at War by a Daily Planet article (the relevant section starts at the top of the second column):

No Caption Provided

As you can see from the article, the process of hollowing involves the transmutation of planets (and, as we'll see later on, sometimes entire galaxies) into cosmic quanta energy. An example of this can be seen when Young Justice witnesses such an event in a possible future when they're time-jumping. The scans are pretty self-explanatory.

Lastly, Veridium explains what the constructs, i.e., hollowers are and how they operate:

No Caption Provided

Therefore, hollowing is the process whereby Imperiex uses machines that transform a planet (or galaxy) into cosmic quanta energy so that Imperiex can absorb said energy.

Now, let me explain why Imperiex Prime needs to destroy specific planets in a specific chain. Apparently, Earth-Prime serves as a nexus point for the DC multiverse and it's only by destroying Earth-Prime via the process of hollowing that Imperiex can actually induce a big bang. Here's the explanation:

No Caption Provided

As the old guy explains, Earth-Prime is the linchpin that holds the universe together. It keeps the integrity of the structure of the universe together. So, it's only by destroying Earth-Prime that Imperiex can induce a big bang by collapsing this nexus of reality. So, again, Imperiex Prime does NOT have the power to create a big bang and destroy/re-create the universe. He can only do this by targeting a specific nexus point which is Earth-Prime. In other words, Imperiex needs to target specific areas throughout the universe via the process of hollowing so that he can compromise the structural integrity of the universe and INDUCE a big bang.

Also, it's very important to mention this here: NO Imperiex Probes ever destroyed any galaxy. Probes using constructs destroyed a galaxy but NO Probes ever did. I think you're misunderstanding what occurred. Notice what Maxima says in this scan, "Yes, we have all seen how the 'hollowers' can annihilate a world...a galaxy in hours--" What destroyed Maxima's galaxy was NOT the Imperiex Probes but the hollower machines. The constructs grew to encompass Maxima's entire galaxy and then transmuted it into cosmic quanta energy. Remember what Veridum said in the previous scan, "Each creche continues to work and mate, and so on. Volumetric expansion at an exponential rate." Imperiex Probes by themselves do NOT possess the ability to destroy a galaxy. I might add that Imperiex Prime has never shown this ability either.

Finally, going by actual feats neither Imperiex's Probes nor Imperiex Prime is all that powerful, and they're fairly easy to defeat (all you need to do is crack the armor and they explode). Honestly, I wouldn't even say Imperiex Prime is at skyfather level. Let's take a look at all the characters who have either defeated Imperiex's Probes or Imperiex Prime himself:

1. Imperiex's Probes have been beaten by a normal, unamped Superman on several occasions: Superman defeated one with very little help from Mongul II; He defeated one after the destruction of Kansas; He defeated one when he saved Krypto; He defeated multiple Probes (it's not clear how many) when he took out several hollowing constructs on Earth; etc.

2. Wonder Woman (Diana) defeated a Probe in space when she cracked its armor, although she did get wrecked from the blast.

3. Hippolyta took out 2 Probes by herself and stopped a hollowing construct, although she subsequently died from her injuries.

4. Lois Lane's father, Sam Lane, destroyed one by igniting the nuclear core in his tank. (Yes, these probes are so weak they can even be taken out by nuclear blasts.)

5. Hell, even Young Justice was able to stall an Imperiex Probe for long enough to awaken/alert Brainiac 13!

6. Imperiex Prime immediately became helpless when an amped Superman, who by the way wasn't even that strong, cracked his suit and let out his energy. In fact, Imperiex Prime wasn't even strong enough without his suit to resist being subsumed/absorbed by Brainiac 13. And Brainiac 13 certainly isn't even skyfather level. Going by feats, Zeus would probably stomp Brainiac 13.

(If you want scans of each of these events I can provide them, but presumably you already know this since you've read the story.)

Here is an amped Superman easily breaking Imperiex Prime's containment suit and Brainiac 13 absorbing Imperiex Prime's energy form with no problem whatsoever:

Imperiex Prime is so weak that without his containment suit, he's completely helpless, lol. So helpless, in fact, that Brainiac 13, who is slightly above herald level, can absorb Imperiex. For someone of Odin's power, who is himself a vast energy manipulator, cracking Imperiex Prime's containment suit and then absorbing him would be a piece of cake.

7. And when both Brainiac 13 and Imperiex Prime were finally defeated by an amped Superman who, again wasn't that strong, both were completely helpless and couldn't resist being sent through a transtemporal, transdimensional boom tube to the beginning of the universe, where Imperiex Prime would be trapped right after the big bang and Brainiac 13 would have his entire consciousness spread out over the universe. In fact, towards the end Imperiex Prime was crying out, "Free me."

Seriously, Imperiex Prime is incredibly weak. Not only was he not able to free himself from Brainiac 13 but he was scared of being sent through a boom tube to the beginning of the universe. Odin, on the other hand, can travel inter-dimensionally and manipulate time in his sleep. If Superman had tried to BFR Odin through a boom tube Odin would have closed that boom tube with a wave of his hand and then chuckled at Superman's feeble attempt.

Finally, here is the explanation for and the scans of Odin BFR'ing universe-destroying flames from Surtur. (SKIP ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.) This comes straight from one of the most respected and accomplished debaters on comicvine: killemall. As killemall explains, even though Surtur was cut off from his multiversal energy source, the remaining energy he had was still enough to destroy the 9 realms.

So, in conclusion, neither Imperiex Prime nor the Imperiex Probes are as strong as you think they are. Like I stated previously, going by feats they aren't even as strong as skyfathers like Zeus. 1) Imperiex Prime can NOT create a big bang and destroy/recreate the universe using his own power, he needs prep time, his hollower machines, and he needs to pinpoint specific nexus points to compromise the structural integrity of the universe; 2) Imperiex Prime can only do this once and then he goes into hibernation for billions and billions of years; 3) Neither Imperiex Probes nor Imperiex Prime ever destroyed a galaxy; 4) Imperiex Probes and Imperiex Prime are extremely weak (the former can be taken out by nuclear blasts and the latter got beat by an amped Superman who's not even stronger than Silver Surfer); 5) After you break their containment suits, both Imperiex Probes and Imperiex Prime are completely helpless.

Therefore, since Odin has actual feats of BFR'ing universe-destroying energy, even if Imperiex Prime could induce a big bang it wouldn't help him (even if Odin just sat around allowing Imepriex all the prep time to do so; not that Odin would do so anyway). Thus, I maintain that Odin would stomp Imperiex Prime or, at the very least, defeat him with little difficulty.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dondave

Lol

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@uberhikari:

italic, mine.

bold, yours.

underlined, the earlier posts.

next time, get to the point. basically, what your saying is this. these are the only relevant bits in your huge post, next time, please sort it out before posting. thanks. now, my turn.

First, how ironic that you accused me of not being able to read when you were the one who clearly didn't pay attention to what I wrote.

you obviously did not understand both me and the op. my post:

lets see...a more powerful probe of his soloed the JLA, another almost stalemated superman and mongul (who trained superman). imperiex himself destroyed war world in an instant, destroyed maximas galaxy, and destroyed and recreated a universe.

and your rebuttal:

after this, look at the op. it says imperiex prime. not probes. i was merely comparing what he and his probes can do. therefore when you say it is not impressive, you obviously were replying to the first part, and the first part is only relevant when its connected to the whole entire post. so you did not even need to reply to that, much less comment on how impressive that is.

Second, your scans of Imperiex Prime are extremely deceitful because you leave out quite a bit of context.

Imperiex Prime has NEVER shown the ability to create a big bang on his own, but rather his constructs are necessary to start the chain reaction that eventually results in a big bang taking place.

now, who is not paying attention? at what point did i say he can do that using his own power? your assuming, and being hypocritical.

NO Imperiex Probes ever destroyed any galaxy. Probes using constructs destroyed a galaxy but NO Probes ever did.

which is kind of the point. in the end, the probes destroyed the galaxies. who cares by what means? lucifer created a multiverse, but who cares whether he used reality manipulation or willpower?

Finally, going by actual feats neither Imperiex's Probes nor Imperiex Prime is all that powerful, and they're fairly easy to defeat (all you need to do is crack the armor and they explode).

what is the point of all this? as everybody knows that not all probes are equal in power. one probe soloed the JLA, which proves my point. you posting all their low end feats proves nothing.

No Caption Provided

lol, you left out thay superman was amped by the universal being kismet, who is literally a living universe. and you say i leave out things, this is the most important thing of all. imperiex without suit and with suit is not relevant at all. can you say because tony stark can be beaten by hawkeye when hes not wearing a suit means anything? no.

so in conclusion, you say i left out something, your whole post is full of holes.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: If this is the best you have, then I think we're done here. You've pretty much conceded to these 3 points: 1) Imperiex Prime can't destroy/recreate universes at will; 2) Imperiex Prime has NO feats that even put him at skyfather level; and 3) Imperiex Prime got easily absorbed by Brainiac 13 and sent through a boom tube by Superman, neither of which he could do anything about. If this is the case, then Odin stomps Imperiex Prime just like I said. Your biggest argument was that Imperiex Prime could create a big bang, but now that I've proven that he CAN'T do this (and even if he could Odin would just BFR it) you have nothing left to argue that Imperiex Prime could beat Odin.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@uberhikari: lol, you did not read thoroughly did you. all i wanted to prove was that he is universal, and i have done just that, thus proving you wrong when you say he is easy to kill.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By uberhikari

@baron_von_santa said:

@uberhikari: lol, you did not read thoroughly did you. all i wanted to prove was that he is universal, and i have done just that, thus proving you wrong when you say he is easy to kill.

There is no evidence that Imperiex Prime is universal. You have no feats to say that Imperiex Prime is universal. Imperiex Prime is not even implied to be universal--he can't even create a big bang without the help of machines, prep time, and attacking very specific nexus points of reality. How exactly have you proved that Imperiex Prime is universal?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: still you did not read. the last part.

only kismet powered superman could harm him, and kismet is universal or more, being a living universe herself. when imperiex dies, the big bang will be unleashed from his body, thus killing all. imperiexs more probes can solo the jla, thus he is on a much higher level than just skyfather. all these points.

and i think that picture was not merely for amusement.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uberhikari

@baron_von_santa said:

@uberhikari: still you did not read. the last part.

only kismet powered superman could harm him, and kismet is universal or more, being a living universe herself. when imperiex dies, the big bang will be unleashed from his body, thus killing all. imperiexs more probes can solo the jla, thus he is on a much higher level than just skyfather. all these points.

and i think that picture was not merely for amusement.

What?

First, there's absolutely NOTHING in Our Worlds at War that states that Imperiex Prime could ONLY be hurt by Kismet. You literally just made that up. Just because Kismet merged with Superman WAS the only one who harmed Imperiex Prime does not mean that only Kismet merged with Superman COULD harm Imperiex Prime. Furthermore, Brainiac easily absorbed Imperiex Prime who could do nothing about it. Let me guess: Imperiex Prime with his containment suit is universal but without it is as helpless as a baby? Sure...

Second, based on Imperiex Prime's feats (or lack thereof) that whole scenario is pure PIS. Imperiex Prime has NO feats of being universal--absolutely none--so why Kismet was needed to defeat him makes no sense. And if Kismet really could defeat Imperiex Prime, then why did she need to merge with Superman? So, Kismet isn't strong enough to defeat Imperiex Prime, but merging with a mere planet-buster will make her strong enough? Doesn't make sense.

Third, being beaten by a universal entity is NOT evidence that you're also a universal entity; it's evidence that you can be beat by a universal entity. The fact that Galactus can stomp Odin isn't evidence that Odin is universal; it's just evidence that Odin can be stomped by someone with universal power.

Fourth, there was absolutely NOTHING in Our Worlds at War that says that if Imperiex Prime dies a big bang will occur. You just made this up.

Fifth, you don't need to be a skyfather to solo the JLA. Furthermore, the Imperiex Probe didn't solo the JLA because it was easily beaten by Wonder Woman once she realized that all she needed to do was crack the containment suit.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@uberhikari: where was i wrong? no one could harm him but kismet. tell me, where am i wrong? second, when he shows how powerful he is, you say it is PIS, which is obvious downplaying when nothing else has hurt him before. third, he was fighting for a while. he was hurt, but not beaten. where did i say he was beaten?

i now can detect a pattern. you split hairs, concentrate on wording which even though has more than one meaning, you concentrate on the one thats obviously not being used here, thus your always changing the subject. you try to make it lie I'm overrating the character, when in fact your doing your very best to downplay to the point of being ridiculous. PIS, really? PIS?

and before wonder woman cracked his suit, he already soloed the JLA, thus weakened. your not even making any sense in your downplaying, i have nothing more to say to you

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By uberhikari

@van_cere said:

@uberhikari: where was i wrong? no one could harm him but kismet. tell me, where am i wrong? second, when he shows how powerful he is, you say it is PIS, which is obvious downplaying when nothing else has hurt him before. third, he was fighting for a while. he was hurt, but not beaten. where did i say he was beaten?

i now can detect a pattern. you split hairs, concentrate on wording which even though has more than one meaning, you concentrate on the one thats obviously not being used here, thus your always changing the subject. you try to make it lie I'm overrating the character, when in fact your doing your very best to downplay to the point of being ridiculous. PIS, really? PIS?

and before wonder woman cracked his suit, he already soloed the JLA, thus weakened. your not even making any sense in your downplaying, i have nothing more to say to you

Are you simply not paying attention to what I'm writing?

1. Just because Kismet WAS the only one who harmed Imperiex doesn't mean that Kismet was the only one who COULD harm Imperiex. You're confusing what actually happened with what MUST have happened. Based on Imperiex's lack of feats, there's no evidence that a universal entity was necessary to defeat Imperiex. That's why I called this scenario PIS. Why would a universal entity be necessary to defeat someone, who based on feats, displayed nothing that even puts him on skyfather level? I can't downplay a character that literally has no feats. I'm not calling Imperiex's feats PIS, because he has NO feats; I'm calling the scenario of his defeat PIS.

2. Imperiex NEVER displayed how powerful he was. Give me 1 feat that shows Imperiex has universal durability, universal destructive capacity, or universal anything else. Imperiex Prime literally has NO feats. Getting beat by someone is not a feat. If Galactus stomps Odin, can you use the fact that Galactus beat Odin as evidence of how strong Odin is? Absolutely not. The only thing you can say is that Odin got stomped by Galactus. The same thing applies here: You can't use the fact that Kismet beat Imperiex as any kind of evidence for how powerful Imperiex is. Getting stomped is NOT a feat of anything.

3. Now you're simply lying. I just showed you the scans of the fight. Imperiex wasn't "fighting for a while." He flat out got one-shotted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From the time Superman merged with Kismet, to the time Imperiex Prime got one-shotted, to the time Imperiex's energy form was absorbed by Brainiac 13 took, literally, 6 pages. So what are you talking about the fight went on for a while and Imperiex was injured but not beaten? Once Imperiex was absorbed by Brainiac 13 he became irrelevant. If anything, Imperiex being absorbed by Brainiac 13 actually shows how weak he is, because why would a universal entity like Kismet need to defeat Imperiex if Brainiac 13 could so easily absorb him? The 1 time Imperiex could have actually shown some impressive feats he failed to even escape from Brainiac 13. This is why I called this entire scenario PIS: How do you go from "needing" Kismet to beat Imperiex to Brainiac 13 easily absorbing Imperiex? That's wildly inconsistent with respect to Imperiex's supposed power.

Can you give me 1 example of me splitting hairs? Or "concentrating on wording which even though has more than one meaning, [I] concentrate on the one thats obviously not being used here, thus...always changing the subject"? How can you accuse someone of doing something and then provide no examples of them actually doing it? lol At this point you're just engaging in ad hominem attacks because you realize you can't respond to my arguments.

Furthermore, I don't have to downplay Imperiex at all. Why? Because Imperiex literally has NO feats. Nada. None. Zip. How does getting one-shotted by someone prove how strong you are? It doesn't.

The one who's not making sense is you. If Wonder Woman is a part of the JLA, and Wonder Woman was the one who defeated the Imperiex Probe, then how could the Imperiex Probe have solo'd the JLA BEFORE Wonder Woman defeated it? But even if the Imperiex Probe was weakened when Wonder Woman beat it...so what? This has nothing to do with Imperiex Prime. It's completely irrelevant.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eisenfauste

This thread gets my vote for one of the worst attempts to blot out a swear word in a meme lol.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#35 frozen  Moderator

Imperiex stomps. He's Galactus level.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jwwprod

@uberhikari said:

@baron_von_santa:

imperiex probe feats:

imperiex prime feats:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I don't think here's anything else left to say after this post..............

Minaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex Prime easily.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Odin wins

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Good attempt in order to lowball. Superman, before his mental amp, was using all of his might and not putting a blemish on a single probe. He fought one for hours. Then you have one soloing the JL. These showings prove that the probes are at least Trans.

Second, you are trolling by using the lowball highball con trick. You are Comparing one characters low showings with another characters high showings. Most matchups can be twisted that way. Comic characters fluctuate in power and showings, especially from comic to comic. Drax busting planets and then getting owned physically by Marvell soon afterwards is an example. Probes getting destroyed by magical sharp plot devices is hardly a low showing. Those weapons can penetrate almost any being in both companies.

With that said, let's focus on these feats.

Imperiex atomizes Doomsday into a skeleton with a mere gesture and was about to kill Superman the same way until Darkseid saved him. That alone puts him above skyfather. Odin, Zeus, and any other skyfather level being cannot atomize a Herald with a single blast. I doubt they can kill a Herald with a single blast. DD is significantly above high Herald in physicality.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it still here? Imperiex was only hurt by Kismet (living universe) merged Superman. I think the debate I did above already showed that. Interestingly, Uberhikari never touched that fact.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Imperiex rivals Galactus in power ,right ? I think he can win easily .

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By le0nhart

@baron_von_santa said:

Why is it still here? Imperiex was only hurt by Kismet (living universe) merged Superman. I think the debate I did above already showed that. Interestingly, Uberhikari never touched that fact.

no, you got owned in the debate, Imperiex wasn't hurt by Kismet merged Superman, he got 1 shot-ed

the Beyonder can 1 shot everyone in Marvel, that doesn't equate to having beyonder level durability

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@dondave said:

Lol

Why the "lol"? Did you disagree with uberhikari's "debunk"?

@frozen said:

Imperiex stomps. He's Galactus level.

I'm currently reading OWAW for the first time and, so far, it seems to be the case that he's beyond Galactus.

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stomps

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Hasn't Imperiex destroyed universes? Anyway, I think Odin has this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: IIRC he did so by destroying planets and causing a chain reaction.