Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cosmic_reign

@lowlaville:

^^Nice...

Switch Tiamut with Arishem and now this may be a more competitive battle. Otherwise, Tiamut SOLOS!!!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By lowlaville
Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@lowlaville: that is just a wiki page that can be edited. a power equal to toaa? you know that is impossible unless toaa is not omnipotent and omniscient

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cosmic_reign

@baron_von_santa:

^^this is a poor attempt to support ur choice of who would this battle...besides, "a power equal to my own" was said on panel.

Team 2 wins or (Tiamut solos)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: All wikias are updated/can be edited by human beings. That logic against a source is not credible, neither is the point. The only way you can varify is approaching the one who wrote it there. By following up on the contributers, you can carry out a varification proccess, or Im sure google will aid you with that. The implication was cited in one of the Eternals Book, one about the Dreaming Celestial or Tiamut I believe. It wasn't a direct reference to Fulcrum being a different entity or anything like that, but the implication was that Fulcrum was one with ToAA as in the same person, just a different alias.

No, Fulcrum is believed to be an avatar of ToAA, hence the equality in power.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a closer battle than thought, but team 1 is victorious here. Abraxas is seriously being over-estimated. Sure, he did destroy several Galactuses and a couple universes, but all that was when he harnessed the Ultimate Nullifier; without it, he's stomped by team 1 without any effort. Tiamut is equally strong as most other Celestials; no more, no less, which means no, he isn't omnipotent. A fully fed Galactus would provide somewhat of a challenge, but he alone cannot take down 3 DC Super-Powerhouses.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Just to point out, you singlehandedly isloated each of the opposition match-ups. And pitted Galactus, alone, against the three, while the case presents Abraxas and Tiamut on the team. Abraxas can uttilize the UN. So that point is null. Tiamut is as powerful as any celestial. Thats a given. But unlike all of them, Tiamut possesses free will to destroy multiverses or singular targets at will. Basically with Tiamut, the contest is vs infinite undefined power vs defined (and in essense limited) power.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Points taken. I did not know that Abraxas was given the right to utilize the UN in this particular battle; I thought it was based off individual strength and abilities, not that of outside items. Also, I am not aware that Tiamut has the ability to destroy a multiverse, whether we wishes to or not.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@cosmic_reign: @lowlaville: by poor attempt what exactly do you mean? i can just go now and edit it that colossus is stronger than silver surfer. anyway you have not answered my question. and everyone knows that it is edited by humans, what is the point of saying that anyway

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

Okay, for u, team 1 wins because anyone can edit wiki....gotcha!!

I've only mentioned on panel feats to support my vote.

Team 2 wins.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@cosmic_reign: please answer the question, anyway, go learn English, but that is irrelevant, answer my question. you said believed to be. prove it

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By IRS

Zero Hour Parallax?

ZH Parallax has a feat where he erased the DC continuity and tried to create a new multiverse. Does anyone from the marvel team have a feat to match that?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@irs: tiamut graduated from the university of free will which is run by a glowing bartender

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: You were the one who brought outside items into play. The fact, you brought UN into play with Abraxas. And even then, UN is not unaccounted for in this fight, as Galactus still possess it. Rest assured, Abraxas does not need it.

@baron_von_santa:

And, you are neglecting the comic page on which the fact is said. I thought you would be smart enough to get what what I meant. lol....

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall:

Even in that bio, the term EQUAL is used...im sure not complete equals but enough to get an invitation to supreme godhood. This feat stomps any other in comic book history(assuming Fulcrum=Toaa) unless there is another that i am unaware of. Of course IMO

Well i suppose you could take being equal as being precisely equal in power, or rather as the bio suggest, an equal companion, but then thats begs the question, how do you explain Tiamut being apparently killed by the Exterminators.. at least you can attribute the Mr. Sinester nonsense to Tiamut being passive as always, we cant do that to exterminator, where he tried to fight, then tries to run and got killed.

Its also hard to argue how even after the Eternal, his bio entries, his power rating nothing has change, one would expect those to change as well if he has now been ascended to Godhood.

There seem to be whole lot of stuffs suggesting against his ascension to godhood, and very little supporting it.

But we could agree to disagree, i would respect your opinion regardless.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lowlaville: just answer the question, you already had about a day to think of an answer now, do not avoid it any longer. we can argue about the WIKI PAGE later. i can give you another day to think about it if you need.

PS i think because you have been avoiding so long you might have forgot what you have been avoiding, let me refresh your memory.

how can there be 2 all powerful beings and, assuming they are, how did tiamut get killed

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

I do agree with u as well...After ascension, Tiamut hasnt showed any (supreme)godlike feats.

Against the Exterminators, Tiamut was in his dream state and was woke by a portal that exploded within him. All he did was wake and retreat.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@cosmic_reign: that will never happen if , assuming he is, as powerful as toaa

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I have no idea what you are talking about. I already answered the supposed question many ways. Youre the one providing an abundance of fallacies to back up a dejacted claim. A question about wiki provided theres already proof backing it up, a comic page mentioning the fact.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By asIsuspected

Tiamut solos the whole field....even his own team.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lowlaville: huh.... i can teach you English if you want.

HOW CAN THERE BE TWO OMNIPOTENTS

HOW DID HE GET BEATEN TO RETREAT

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By asIsuspected

@lowlaville: huh.... i can teach you English if you want.

HOW CAN THERE BE TWO OMNIPOTENTS

HOW DID HE GET BEATEN TO RETREAT

no offense but you seem to comprehand very little about Marvel abstracts... There are 2 omnipotents in Marvel simply because they are representing the very 2 creators of the Marvel universe: TOAA was created as incarnation of Stan Lee while the Fulcrum is an incarnation of Jack Kirby, the well known author who literally created the Celestials and the eternals. Oh, and yes Tiamat solos....

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asisuspected: if that is true then neither of them are truly all powerful, can the fulcrum beat toaa? and i have never seen this one before, you sure you did not make this up? no offense, really i am just asking

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By asIsuspected
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@asIsuspected: so there are two omnipotents? or is it like the presence toaa and the source the fulcrum? which means the presence equals the fulcrum ?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asIsuspected: so there are two omnipotents? or is it like the presence toaa and the source the fulcrum? which means the presence equals the fulcrum ?

if to consider that there can not be 2 gods then the Fulcrum is likely alternate name of the TOAA who consists of 2 aspects Kirby and Lee.......

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lowlaville

@asisuspected: Many menifestations of ToAA has appeared over the years. Kirby, Stan Lee and even Fulcrum are counted among the instances. These have appeared in relative images. Another resemblance to the suspected kirby is when Tiamut removes his helm, and reveals a similar humaniod face as Fulcrum talking back to him.

Other than that, there isn't really anything that I want to write against ignorant fallacies and comments furthering spam and nothing. Tiamut solos, pretty much the only argument thats still valid here. Debates around sources can go on forever, but the simple aspects revolving around the creation of celestials are one you cannot argue. If one evolves into either Kirby or Stan, then that does qualify as just another aspect of ToAA. In which case, we really cannot distinquish between ToAA, Fulcrum, or even Tiamut. They simply exist as one, in his god realm.

As for @baron_von_santa I have nothing else to say in any argument with you. You will continue to flame over my disbelief. Your inability to provide any such credible factual evidence added to your falsified claims will only deteriorate the conversation. Because so long as I continue to prove you wrong (as I have before), you will only end up posting more unrealiable and really unebelievable claims, marginal spam if you will.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: it seems when people lose they start to post nonsense and call names. all i said is that you did not answer the question. oh i get it, you are changing the subject. no matter, @asIsuspected: answered the question you are so keen to avoid

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team one wins anti-monitor could solo

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I did answer your claim. You are the one continuing your rows of disbelief. And now you are proposing the same defeated claim over and over. Try and read what has been written down, please.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lowlaville: i was asking, not disbelieving. that is one of the many points of debating. you do your side, i do mine.

how can there be two omnipotents, i ask. you steer around it and quote wikis

everyone know that tiamut is powerful, put ion is just a little too much

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By lowlaville

@baron_von_santa: My second most recent post answers your question. Its not a question of there being two omnipotents. As aspects of an omnipotent being, there can be hundreds of avatars, all created for the purpose of amusement, given them or it the identity of an all powerful god. Its the same as Jack Kirby and Stan Lee being the face of Marvel. Think of both of them as different aspects of a singular source: ToAA. There has been many different appearances over the years, not always as the same being. The simple answer to your question was yes, there can be. Like I said before, arguments for your question has been explored in many ways. I just don't fancy you not understanding the prospect and answer to your question, because concerning a being capable of creating gods, the answer is not simple.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lowlaville: as i said, asisaid already answered it. still, the answer IS simple: it means he serves the same purpose as the great evil beast right? and stop with the name calling, it is too juvenile for you

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lowlaville
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Just tell me how I am name calling you. Because as I see it, you are the one calling me names such as "juvenile" "nonesense", and accusing me of avoidance, and name calling, because I have not done as such, that I can recall.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lowlaville:

And, you are neglecting the comic page on which the fact is said. I thought you would be smart enough to get what what I meant

Other than that, there isn't really anything that I want to write against ignorant fallacies and comments furthering spam and nothing

I have nothing else to say in any argument with you. You will continue to flame over my disbelief. Your inability to provide any such credible factual evidence added to your falsified claims will only deteriorate the conversation

and the most amazing thing is that you said all this just because i asked a question

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#90  Edited By Saren
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: right. i apologize for any offense caused citizen mod

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: you just have to say that last word huh lol

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me and my team wins.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheTruthIII

@lowlaville: I was most certainly NOT one who bought the UN into this battle. I said that Abraxas got his multiverse-destroying powers from the UN, and mentioned nothing about him having it in this particular battle.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By rolldestroyer

Abraxas got his multiverse-destroying powers from the UN

Abraxas' power doesn't come from the UN. He only wanted to use it to destroy the multiverse completely.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

Abraxas got his multiverse-destroying powers from the UN

Abraxas' power doesn't come from the UN. He only wanted to use it to destroy the multiverse completely.

I never said that his powers come from the UN. I said that he required the UN to destroy the multiverse. In other words, the UN enhances his already impressive destructive abilities.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said that his powers come from the UN. I said that he required the UN to destroy the multiverse. In other words, the UN enhances his already impressive destructive abilities.

well, you did actually. But let's pretend that you didn't. You also said this:

This would be a closer battle than thought, but team 1 is victorious here. Abraxas is seriously being over-estimated. Sure, he did destroy several Galactuses and a couple universes, but all that was when he harnessed the Ultimate Nullifier; without it, he's stomped by team 1 without any effort. Tiamut is equally strong as most other Celestials; no more, no less, which means no, he isn't omnipotent. A fully fed Galactus would provide somewhat of a challenge, but he alone cannot take down 3 DC Super-Powerhouses.

..........this led me to believe that you're implying that Abraxas' power directly comes from UN. While the underlined part was done only under his own power.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I was most certainly NOT one who bought the UN into this battle. I said that Abraxas got his multiverse-destroying powers from the UN, and mentioned nothing about him having it in this particular battle.

Abraxas harnessed the Ultimate Destroyer in order to amplify his ability to destroy whatever he destroys in all realities. Thereby, saving him a lot of time to just go to all of those realities and destroy them one by one. Abraxas doesn't need the UN to destroy Multiverse. He needed the UN so that the multiverse can be one-shotted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#100  Edited By jwwprod

Team DC.