• 103 results
#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1025 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.

#3 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1  

Tiamut and Abraxas are weak  links to me while Anti Monitor and Parallax have done Greater things . 

Could be wrong though .

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM vs. Tiamut is a key here. Tiamut has power greater than all Celestials,Watchers and The Horde combined, but I still doubt that he can defeat COIE AM even with Abraxas help (Abraxas>Parallax & Galactus>Imperiex for me), so yeah COIE AM should be able to solo this.

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex is not the weakest here. Parallax is the weakest one here. Imperiex is one of the most powerful forces in the DC universe. He was in a single story and he still managed in one sweep to prove himself as one of the biggest badasses of the DC universe.

DC team would win too.

#6 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex vs Galactus - Galactus 
ZH Parallax vs Tiamut - Parallax 
Anti-Monitor in his prime vs Abraxas - The AM 

DC wins. 

@SilverSentry
said:

"

Team 1  

Tiamut and Abraxas are weak  links to me while Anti Monitor and Parallax have done Greater things . 

Could be wrong though .

"
Abraxas.. The Weak link? Abraxas is easily the second most powerful here.
#7 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#8 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

AM can solo, Parallax might be able to, Abraxas is the most powerful member of the Marvel team and he needed the UN to destroy the multiverse, Parallax was able to do so with his own power

#9 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#10 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" AM can solo, Parallax might be able to, Abraxas is the most powerful member of the Marvel team and he needed the UN to destroy the multiverse, Parallax was able to do so with his own power "

Did you even read Fantastic Four v3 and annual 2001? I doubt you have, or else you wouldn't have missed the entire context of the story. Abraxas never intended on using the Nullifier, he only got the hold of it because he didn't want it to be used on him. He was obviously destroying the multi-verse on his own hence the scan where it shows him floating around as reality falls apart.
#11 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: I wouldn't talk about context if I were you, considering 90% of the scans you post are out of context, by all means, show me Abraxas restarting multiple realities and destroying universes with time rifts
#12 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse: I wouldn't talk about context if I were you, considering 90% of the scans you post are out of context, by all means, show me Abraxas restarting multiple realities and destroying universes with time rifts "

Abraxas destroying reality by just existing: 
http://img341.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34622.jpg/    
http://img704.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34702.jpg/ 

Ability to gather beings from alt realities throughout the multi-verse:
http://img8.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34902.jpg/     

Kills every single Richards in existence minus the one of reality 616 with a gesture:
http://img35.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34907.jpg/  
http://img504.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34904.jpg/
#13 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#14 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: First 2 scans do not support you, as for the last one, I'll take destroying a universe with a time rift over that anyday

You lose. Again
#15 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't say anything on that scan either

#17 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" It doesn't say anything on that scan either "

Them is some fighting words. Too bad it  shows Abraxas casually floating around as reality is falling apart. You do not see it because you do not want to see it.  
Not my problem.
#18 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

Them is some fighting words. Too bad it  shows Abraxas casually floating around as reality is falling apart. You do not see it because you do not want to see it.  Not my problem. "
Too bad it doesn't show this, once again your pathetic attempt to place out of context scans backfires and you fail miserably
#19 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god this is COIE AM?  God he can solo all of them
#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

Them is some fighting words. Too bad it  shows Abraxas casually floating around as reality is falling apart. You do not see it because you do not want to see it.  Not my problem. "
Abraxas is only cause of panic in Your scan.

@SilverSentry said:
"

Team 1  

Could be wrong though .

"

Do You belive that Parallax can defeat all Celestials,Watchers and The Horde at once? Because Tiamut is now equal too The Fullcrum who is more powerfull than all of them.
#21 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

Abraxas is only cause of panic in Your scan.

People are panicking over someone they don't know who isn't doing anything? Really? Is that why the buildings are falling apart?    
#22 Posted by cosmic_reign (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Tiamut solos the whole field....even his own team.

#23 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: parallax is leagues above tiamut, and anti monitor is even more powerful

#24 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

no...

#25 Posted by JwwProd (8722 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#26 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#27 Edited by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but Abraxas seems too powerful to me. =[

#28 Posted by RetconCrisis (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not gonna happen. No way he's gonna beat COIE Anti Monitor, who casually absorbed and erased universes from existence.

#29 Posted by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: Actually no. If capability exceeds durability, the capability cannot be showcased as an example of durability, which is the case with Anti-Monitor, it was a simple showcasing of anti-matter meeting matter. Aka. Kaboom.

#30 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

No imo as he was taken down by 4 other Celestials.

#31 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: can the spectre beat him? if not then either one on team 1 except imperiex can solo, imperiex can beat galactus is he is not at or near full power

#32 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: i think that spectre is more powerful than anti monitor because he is not unbound at that time. if he is he can just absorb all magic and beat him up

#33 Posted by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Who Anti-Monitor? The only guy I know who can really defeat AM is Monitor. But based off of the simple theory as far as abstracts are concerned, beings like Spectre should be able own Anti-Monitor without difficulty.

#34 Edited by RetconCrisis (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Alright. But this isn't SCW AM, who was killed when SBP rammed into him, but even so that was a SCW AM who was already weakened from fighting the Guardians. COIE took one hundreds of heroes and villains from multiple universes at once without being even slightly fazed. The only reason why COIE AM was defeated was when he was stalemated by The Spectre, then got pushed into the Sun by multiple Supermen and other various heroes, causing a supernova, and the supernova itself didn't defeat AM, but it was the eruption of the antimatter waves, resulting in a one, New Earth.

Also, besides that, we can compare Tiamut to Parallax, who destroyed the universe from existence simply from pure power and not from chain reactions from the anti-matter like AM's ability. And then proceeded to create his own new universe with the power he had left in him.

#35 Edited by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: Those mentioned durability feat can be amplified a few times over by either Galactus or Abraxas easily. Parallax and Imperiex goes down easily. The only scenerio where AM succeeds is if the matter which creates everything else affects Team 2 koing them instantly.

#36 Posted by RetconCrisis (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Can't Imperiex just set off a Big Bang killing everyone? So like a last resort that can happen?

#37 Edited by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: And what fun would be that? lol Its the same as Galactus using the UN. Or Abraxas simply destroying everything else since he is the lord of destruction.

#38 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: do not compare someone like tiamut to parallax, it's like comparing a jaguar to a tiger

#39 Edited by cosmic_reign (341 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa:

Nah....more like a lion to a flea. Tiamut rapes everyone...NO CONTEST.

#40 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa:

Nah....more like a lion to a flee. Tiamut rapes everyone...NO CONTEST.

Ok i am a bit surprised, why exactly would Tiamut even be a big player in the contest..

If you are talking about his acension its was about him gaining his individuality rather than being equal to TOAA. He has appeared a couple of times after that and got hacked by Mr. Sinister, then Beast, and is currently dead after Extermination story arc, killed by the Exterminator.

He was never mean to be godlike, i mean not anymore godlike than Celestials already are.

#41 Posted by cosmic_reign (341 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis:

and lesser Celestials created the multiverse....AM is simply outclassed here.

#42 Edited by cosmic_reign (341 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@cosmic_reign said:

@baron_von_santa:

Nah....more like a lion to a flee. Tiamut rapes everyone...NO CONTEST.

Ok i am a bit surprised, why exactly would Tiamut even be a big player in the contest..

If you are talking about his acension its was about him gaining his individuality rather than being equal to TOAA. He has appeared a couple of times after that and got hacked by Mr. Sinister, then Beast, and is currently dead after Extermination story arc, killed by the Exterminator.

He was never mean to be godlike, i mean not anymore godlike than Celestials already are.

Your interpretation of Tiamuts ascension is your individual interpretation. Everyone has their own comprehension of that particular dialog and I took it the way it was worded on panel..."proven a power EQUAL to my own."

Yes Tiamut has appeared in recent stories in his dream state. Apparently his ascension needed NOT his physical form(m-body)<--pure speculation...

#43 Posted by patrat18 (8894 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#44 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

Your interpretation of Tiamuts ascension is your individual interpretation. Everyone has their own comprehension of that particular dialog and I took it the way it was worded on panel..."proven a power EQUAL to my own."

Well i suppose interpretation of a event can vary, although at least a bio addresses it the way i interpret it.

"The Fulcrum revealed the Dreaming Celestial was the first of its kind to become an individual and welcome it to joing the Fulcrum as an equal companion"

And that sort of what happened on panel too, Tiamut first decides to question Tiamut, grows a head and Fulcrum asks him to join him as his equal.

#45 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. AM is just too much for team 2.

#46 Posted by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason I did not include Tiamut in my earlier deductions was because including him changes the entirety of the battle and gives an overwhelming favor to Team 2. Sigh.

#47 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: the fulcrum is either his own man, or an aspect of eternity, and either parallax or the anti monitor could beat him. but if he is his own man... it is hard to say. but he is not and will never be equal to toaa

#48 Edited by cosmic_reign (341 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

Even in that bio, the term EQUAL is used...im sure not complete equals but enough to get an invitation to supreme godhood. This feat stomps any other in comic book history(assuming Fulcrum=Toaa) unless there is another that i am unaware of. Of course IMO

#49 Edited by lowlaville (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Fulcrum is suspected of being either TOAA, or an aspect of ToAA. The reason Tiamut gained favor as equal was because of the possession of free-will. Celestials are god-like beings with no apparant free will and servents to the Eternity. Fulcrum is at the top of that, as he has displayed free will and an aspect to him granting stature above. Tiamut gained acknowledgement from Fulcrum (an avatar/alias of/or ToAA), the only omnipotent god with the free will sustaining the powers.

That means, while Tiamut is as strong as any other celestial, Tiamut can use his powers accordingly to achieve any feat, and beyond normal celestial restrictions. Dwelling in his god realm to judge on the lesser beings as he see fit. Only being currently capable of touching Tiamut would be ToAA.

#50 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: where is it said that the fulcrum is an aspect of toaa? it's more likely he is an aspect of eternity as i have posted above