karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By karrob
@mrtrickster said:
" team one. imperiex destroy and restart universe. he's more powerful than big G even though he's a big G rip-off "
I agree
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Hellos
@kevdude said:

"Marvel fanboy newbs working hard on this one!  LMAO.  And doesn't Galactus die when his energy is used to recreate the next multiverse/universe?  Lol  Imperiex Prime survives this,  and this also shows Hellos has NO IDEA what Kismet is so I don't know why you are commenting on stuff you know nothing about!   " 

All you got to do is prove me wrong champ, prove Kismit is in any shape or form on Eternity's level. 
Prove Imperiex is as powerful as you say he is. 

Now I know your a troll, so I don't expect any real argument from you.  

@entropy_aegis said:

"What feats does eternity exactly have?just curious. and darkseid like galactus cannot be finished due to being an essential. "

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" What feats does eternity exactly have?just curious."
I was wondering that myself. "

He is the center to all reality(Utau quoted) in the universe(Namely why the Tribunal can reach his hand into Eternity and pluck out the Earth, because he is reality.) 

He himself is everything there is in said universe.
And beings that are part of him or his equals tend to be multiversal power houses. If it be Abraxas or Chaos King.

Celestials: 

He put up a better fight against Thanos then the rest of the Abstracts combined:  
Generally the guys he goes down to are Omnipotent or high enough on the food chain to put up a fight against the Tribunal.

To be fair, Adam mauls him with the IG.  

Even resisted, along with Infinity and the Tribunal longer than the rest of existence Thanos sucked up like a slurpy.  

Certainly beats having to merge with Superman to beat Imperiex with BFR.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Hellos
@karrob said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" team one. imperiex destroy and restart universe. he's more powerful than big G even though he's a big G rip-off "
I agree "

Okay perhaps you'll be able to enlighten me, because the people voting team Imperiex aren't giving me anything to work with.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides who both are, what is Imperiex best destructive feat?

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Hellos
@czarny_samael said:
"Besides who both are, what is Imperiex best destructive feat? "

Universe, after destroying select planets via probes in order to push the restart button. 
Under his own power, I believe Galaxies, since that's the energy he's supposed to be composed of. 

Honestly he sounds like someone Galactus would eat.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see letters here. Too small pic and I can't change its size.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Hellos
@czarny_samael said:
"I can't see letters here. Too small pic and I can't change its size. "

Go into my image gallery since I just loaded it.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Hellos

I change my mind, I grabbed it for you.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos said:
"
  I change my mind, I grabbed it for you. "
Thanks. Ok, so has a power of galaxies that he can use.

IMO all these scans that were shown in Imperiex defence, proves that he is like Monarch. He has that power inside him, but it is like his life-force, he can't just use it in battle. 
But the same can be said about Galactus. 
Goig by typical feats here, Imperiex is a galaxy buster. Galaxy busters are in normal situation nothing to Galactus, that is why I am with him here. And for me Galactus (616) best feat is fight with Fully power Tyrant and shaking entire universe..
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Freefa11
@czarny_samael: Imperiex destroyed a galaxy off-panel, in an unknown amount of time and via an unknown method. However, we know that in the Milky Way he needed his probes to set up a number of devices to destroy the galaxy, so it seems reasonable that is what happened in Maxima's as well, so he was actually tech assisted. The most impressive feat we see Imperiex perform on his own, on-panel, that I can recall, is blasting Doomsday to the bone with one shot.

The original fight between Galactus and Tyrant was also off-panel, took an unknown period of time (here it seems hinted at that it could have been millenia), and the line about galaxies getting destroyed was pure speculation on the part of Thanos.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Freefa11 said:
" @czarny_samael:The original fight between Galactus and Tyrant was also off-panel, took an unknown period of time (here it seems hinted at that it could have been millenia), and the line about galaxies getting destroyed was pure speculation on the part of Thanos. "
It's been a while, but I believe that we actually see the fight on panel (for 3-4 pages), with narration by Thanos, but without any galaxies being destroyed within those pages.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Hellos
 @Freefa11 said:

" @czarny_samael: Imperiex destroyed a galaxy off-panel, in an unknown amount of time and via an unknown method. However, we know that in the Milky Way he needed his probes to set up a number of devices to destroy the galaxy, so it seems reasonable that is what happened in Maxima's as well, so he was actually tech assisted. The most impressive feat we see Imperiex perform on his own, on-panel, that I can recall, is blasting Doomsday to the bone with one shot. The original fight between Galactus and Tyrant was also off-panel, took an unknown period of time (here it seems hinted at that it could have been millenia), and the line about galaxies getting destroyed was pure speculation on the part of Thanos. "

Trying to give Mctrickster something by playing off the concept of Imperiex being able to bust galaxies.  
I mean come on the poor guy thinks Imperiex is a multiversal power house.  

Yeah it's why I try to avoid Tyrant vs Galactus scans these days, writers wanted to imply through Thanos that they had an absurdly epic universal fight, but nothing outside Tyrant and Galactus blasting each other is viewable.

@Morpheus_
said:

"It's been a while, but I believe that we actually see the fight on panel (for 3-4 pages), with narration by Thanos, but without any galaxies being destroyed within those pages. "

And this one: 

Only scns that come to mind involving Tyrant and Galactus's fight a long time ago and a Galaxy that is likely space dust.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hellos:Thank you.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Freefa11
@Morpheus_: You're right, as Hellos pointed out, they do show some pics of them actually fighting, just nothing to imply the level of destruction Thanos remarks upon. 

One thing I'm wondering about is if they were releasing enough energy to destroy whole galaxies, how did the cameras recording their fight survive (given the angles involved, it seems like there must have been at least a few)?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Hellos
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Hellos:Thank you. "

No problem, saw this thread in my phone bored and ran to the laptop to copa pasta the scans of the fight as swiftly as possible. 

@Freefa11
said:
" @Morpheus_: You're right, as Hellos pointed out, they do show some pics of them actually fighting, just nothing to imply the level of destruction Thanos remarks upon.  One thing I'm wondering about is if they were releasing enough energy to destroy whole galaxies, how did the cameras recording their fight survive (given the angles involved, it seems like there must have been at least a few)? "

No clue what fight Thano was watching on his Thanos Television, for all we know it was a fight they were having or Thanos made a computer simulation or he has time traveling indestructable Cameras that have an absurd viewing range. 
All three are possible with Thanos. 

The closest to reliable depiction of their fight would probably be the bottom scan with Tyrant in a toga with his arms open looking for a hug, even then we see Thanos again chatting about them busting galaxies with their awsomeness.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Freefa11 said:
" @Morpheus_: You're right, as Hellos pointed out, they do show some pics of them actually fighting, just nothing to imply the level of destruction Thanos remarks upon.  One thing I'm wondering about is if they were releasing enough energy to destroy whole galaxies, how did the cameras recording their fight survive (given the angles involved, it seems like there must have been at least a few)? "
I tend to leave a window open for sufficient suspense of disbelief when it comes to such things. As Hellos said, I view it as an attempt from Ron Marz tried to give a sense of grandeur and enormity to the scope of the fight, instead of thinking things through.

Now, even though Thanos is speculating ("...must have destroyed"), and the Titan is not exactly a trustworthy individual, he is thinking to himself in those scans while viewing the recording, so it is as much worth as Thanos' thoughts, and opinion could ever possibly be.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By SilverGalford

mongul dies ,but it's stalemate anyways.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Freefa11
@Morpheus_: I wasn't really serious with the camera comment, I just find those kinds of issues amusing when I notice them. I've just been prone to looking for things like that ever since watching Man vs. Wild; they would make a big deal about how skilled Bear Grills was getting up to some place and how dangerous the area was, and then it hit me, "wait a minute, he obviously has an entire camera crew up there with him. It can't be that hard to get to." 

With Thanos' comment, it's not that I think Thanos is deliberately lying to himself, but he is speculating, and even highly intelligent people can be off by several orders of magnitude if they are just thinking about it casually. For example, if I were to compare the size of a person to the size of a the earth, and there wasn't a pressing need to actually calculate it, I would probably just say that the planet is "billions and billions" or "trillions and trillions" of times larger, even though I'm pretty sure the real ratio is actually quite a bit bigger than that (big enough that I wouldn't actually bother with terms like "trillions," I'd just say something like 10^20; although now that I think about it more, the ratio may actually be only on the order of 100 trillions of times, in terms of surface area). Or I might say, for example, that destroying a galaxy while attacking someone the size of Tyrant would be like destroying the earth to attack an ant, even though I'm pretty sure that the galaxy is actually much larger compared to Tyrant, than the earth is compared to an ant. 

The point I'm trying to make here is that sometimes when comparisons are brought up, the person making them isn't actually trying to be literally and mathematically accurate, they're just trying to convey a sense of, "really friggin' huge."
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Freefa11:I understand, and agree with your point.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By drkhwk2001

Team DC FTW, Terrax is the weak link here.

Rojay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Rojay
just asking a question hare umm... the comic strip with superman folding is arm and his back faced to us.. ahh does anyone like know the name of the author and the artist of this comic because i like the  work ( the colors are perfect, the art is good, the drawing is unique ) and i would like to view all the edition superman written and drawn by originator of that particular comic strip with superman folding is arm and his back faced to us and green lantern behind him. if any one got the answers let me know by sending me a message
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By the darknessss

team 2 because current thanos is a beast and giving him just 2hrs that evil bastard will defo come up with something even with that time.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex is a Galaxy buster but it takes him time to do this. Galactus eats planets but he is also a Galaxy buster. When it comes to feats Galactus has more showings and I think he is alittle bit more powerful slightly. 

As far as the thread goes......it comes down to who wins between Galactus and Imperiex. And Galactus will win Imo so team 2 gots it.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.
DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#126  Edited By DoomDoomDoom
@supermandefender: I think it does come down to Imperiex vs. Galactus. I loathe Imperiex, I just really don't like the character design but I have to say I think he has the upper hand. Thanos and Darkseid is a close battle too but Darkseid pulls out a win. I'm not familar enough with Terrax to make a call on him vs Mongul.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By super_psycho

Team 1

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 for me 

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By jashro44

team 2 wins galactus has better showings then impeirix everyone else here besides those 2 are completely useless. What are terrax and thanos gonna do to imperix? Whats darksied and monguel gonna do to galactus? 

Galactus solos assuming he isn't starving.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#130  Edited By Deranged Midget

Galactus beats Imperiex

Thanos beats Darkseid

Not sure about Mongul and Terrax though.