• 130 results
#1 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep: 2 hours
Mongul has 1 ring.

Vs.

From Silver Surfer #35, 1990

#2 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

team one. imperiex destroy and restart universe. he's more powerful than big G even though he's a big G rip-off

#3 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah hes pretty powerful but I didnt really like the Our Worlds At War story

#4 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus > Imperiex Prime. Feats are the proof.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Team One wins in a tough battle... 
#6 Posted by exhyni9 (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" he's a big G rip-off "
most caracters are based or inspired by other characters so whats your point?
Team Uno(1)
#7 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@exhyni9 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" he's a big G rip-off "
most caracters are based or inspired by other characters so whats your point? Team Uno(1) "

1. that's a matter of opinion 
2. yes team 1 wins
#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily,current darkseid can bust a universe too.
#9 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead Darkseid can destroy a universe?

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"Dead Darkseid can destroy a universe? "

LOL yeah ,he intended to fill batman with enough energy to bust a universe ,hence why he blasted him to the stone age.
#11 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
LOL yeah ,he intended to fill batman with enough energy to bust a universe ,hence why he blasted him to the stone age. "
Which failed. And that's not going to be applicable in a fight.
#12 Posted by termiteone4ever (7986 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One Got this. Like it or not its because of Imperiex. His Introduction and how he was presented is enough to show his power. As much as he is Dc clone of Big G he is way more powerful. The excuse or fed or not Fed isnt a good excuse to Fight Imperiex.

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
LOL yeah ,he intended to fill batman with enough energy to bust a universe ,hence why he blasted him to the stone age. "
Which failed. And that's not going to be applicable in a fight. "

So? do you want all of Dc to be destroyed?
#14 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan solos.

#15 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" Team One Got this. Like it or not its because of Imperiex. His Introduction and how he was presented is enough to show his power. As much as he is Dc clone of Big G he is way more powerful. The excuse or fed or not Fed isnt a good excuse to Fight Imperiex. "
Galactus is stronger than Imperiex.
#16 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
So? do you want all of Dc to be destroyed? "
The plot excuse again.
#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (7986 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin: 
Not at all I assure you got that Wrong. You might need to read up more on Imperiex. I Have read and seen all the weakness and strength ad power of Galactus. Imp is far more powerful.
#18 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

" @Gremlin From Kremlin:  Not at all I assure you got that Wrong. You might need to read up more on Imperiex. I Have read and seen all the weakness and strength ad power of Galactus. Imp is far more powerful. "

Show me these strengths and weaknesses. 
#19 Posted by termiteone4ever (7986 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: 
There are many Threads here on comic vine with Imperiex Power. WHere i am at i dont have access to any of my comics nor scans. I am pretty sure if you look in Threads with Imp you will see. Now on what terms you can say Galactus can defeat Imperiex? Let say Both of them or Fed to thier Fullest. Who do you think is going to Use up all thier Power First ? Even if they use it evenly Chances are Galactus would go down first. After all he gets so weak that even Regular heroes can Take him out. His strengths are based off his machines and him been Fully fed. Well some of his weakness is He can be drained/ he gets Hungry/ how often have you seen a full Galacus Running around ? Even if he is full how long will that last? As i was saying Imp is more powerful and would win. Even if he is a Rip off.
#20 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.... 2 hour prep isn't enough for team 2 to win. Give them a week prep and Thanos has the HOTU

#21 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  There are many Threads here on comic vine with Imperiex Power. WHere i am at i dont have access to any of my comics nor scans. I am pretty sure if you look in Threads with Imp you will see. Now on what terms you can say Galactus can defeat Imperiex? Let say Both of them or Fed to thier Fullest. Who do you think is going to Use up all thier Power First ? Even if they use it evenly Chances are Galactus would go down first. After all he gets so weak that even Regular heroes can Take him out. His strengths are based off his machines and him been Fully fed. Well some of his weakness is He can be drained/ he gets Hungry/ how often have you seen a full Galacus Running around ? Even if he is full how long will that last? As i was saying Imp is more powerful and would win. Even if he is a Rip off. "
Have fun believing what you want.
#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (7986 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: 
I can see you don't have a reply for Facts. This is not something i made up. You asked for weakness and strengths i gave them to you. I know you are Big G fan and Rip off been stronger than the Original always happen. Example Superman and his Rip off Majestic/ alan more Supreme i like these Rip offs they are stronger and more powerful. These are fact we all face.
#23 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

There are no facts. You just contradicted yourself when you said heroes take out Galactus (which has only happened twice without some random plot device, one of those times, Galactus's powers weren't functioning) as if heroes didn't take out imperiex. You also seem to be under the impression that Galactus loses a great deal of his energy exponentially at every minute, which isn't the case, hence the Tyrant fight. And there is no FP Galactus whereas there is a FP Imperiex meaning that Galactus is much greater than Imperiex Prime is and ever will be. The big bang killed Imp, whereas Galactus survived the big bang. 

Don't reply though if you're going to try and debate with me, 'cause I know you're not educated on Galactus. Like at all. My proof? " His strengths are based off his machines". Read Secret War part I to see how wrong you are.

#24 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
The plot excuse again. "

Works both ways,galan has similar excuses as well.but lets wait and see morrisons fifth world.
#25 Edited by kevdude (85 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: 

Talking about someone who doesn't know the characters,  Imperiex Prime has restarted the Big Bang before and it never killed him,  even in OWAW it did not kill him,  Imperiex Prime is the embodiement of entropy, a being of chaos, he will restart the DCU again someday...

Team 1 takes it.
#26 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: Can Imperiex destroy a Universe?
#27 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @entropy_aegis said:

" @entropy_aegis said:
The plot excuse again. "
LOL. Seriously. Darkseid is barely above Superman.

Team two wins.
#28 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@kevdude said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  Talking about someone who doesn't know the characters,  Imperiex Prime has restarted the Big Bang before and it never killed him,  even in OWAW it did not kill him,  Imperiex Prime is the embodiement of entropy, a being of chaos, he will restart the DCU again someday... Team 1 takes it. "
I've read Our Worlds At War. I know that Imperiex had restarted at least one 'imperfect' universe previously, but what does that have to do with anything when he DIED after having his consciousness be sent to the big bang? Imperiex was the imperfection he himself wanted to be rid off. So he was a pointless character in the end. lololol
#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @entropy_aegis said:

" @entropy_aegis said:
The plot excuse again. "
LOL. Seriously. Darkseid is barely above Superman.    Team two wins. "

LOL at how you always use superman who also defeated one of his own gods,darkseid is now pushing universe buster levels ,the reason you can accept it is cause you dont want to see thanos get whooped.
#30 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins with ease.

#31 Posted by ShadowHuntR (561 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: I can tell you choose Galactus over Imperiex Prime for one reason : You don't like the character. That's it. Just by seeing what you previously wrote, you just showed that to everyone by making fun of the fact that Imperiex Prime is gone. You most not know that Kismet (DC Eternity) was fighting and giving powers to Superman, right?
#32 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure who'd win between Imperiex and Galactus, and Thanos and Darkseid,  but I do think that classic Terrax would wreck Mongul 2

#33 Edited by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep, team 1 takes it. With enough prep, Thanos can solo. 

@ShadowHuntR said:

" @RiseofApocalypse: I can tell you choose Galactus over Imperiex Prime for one reason : You don't like the character. That's it. Just by seeing what you previously wrote, you just showed that to everyone by making fun of the fact that Imperiex Prime is gone. You most not know that Kismet (DC Eternity) was fighting and giving powers to Superman, right? "
If DC's Eternity could beat Imperiex through a conduit (Supes), a moderately fed Galactus should beat him quite easily.
#34 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"I'm not sure who'd win between Imperiex and Galactus, and Thanos and Darkseid,  but I do think that classic Terrax would wreck Mongul 2 "

Imperiex would beat galactus unless galactus is full powered,in which case it would probably be a stalemate,darkseid beats thanos handily ,mongul should beat terrax,after all terrax was getting whooped by ironman even back in the 80's.
#35 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
"I'm not sure who'd win between Imperiex and Galactus, and Thanos and Darkseid,  but I do think that classic Terrax would wreck Mongul 2 "
Imperiex would beat galactus unless galactus is full powered,in which case it would probably be a stalemate,darkseid beats thanos handily ,mongul should beat terrax,after all terrax was getting whooped by ironman even back in the 80's. "
Terrax back in the day could tangle with Surfer and Morg.  I haven't seen anything to impressive from Mongul although I don't really read Green Lantern comics where he appears the most. 
#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis :

What suggest to You that Imperiex would win?

Also, many people belives that Galactus is weak because of his low showings. But:
a)They forgot that Galactus lose becasue of PIS more time than any other character. He can't eat Earth no matter what. So they always show him, when he is weak. But when it comes to good story, to defeat Galactus You're need a big gun. Like MAO from Canncerverse or Proemial Gods. 
b)Galactus have great fights behind him. He defeated In-Betweener, Sphinx, was winning with Agamotto in his own realm (other members of Vishanti told Agamottto to stop), Doom with his power one-shoted Odin, he was the only one who was able to give Galactus Engine really good fight (Celestials and Proemial Gods wasn't), teleported whole Galaxy with small thought and stomped Eleders of Universe.

@entropy_aegis said:
" darkseid beats thanos handily ,mongul should beat terrax,after all terrax was getting whooped by ironman even back in the 80's. "

Why do You belive that DS > Thnaos? 
And did Mongul ever survived clear planet busting shot?
#37 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: I can tell you choose Galactus over Imperiex Prime for one reason : You don't like the character. You most not know that Kismet (DC Eternity) was fighting and giving powers to Superman, right? "
Wrong and wrong.
#38 Posted by kevdude (85 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @kevdude said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  Talking about someone who doesn't know the characters,  Imperiex Prime has restarted the Big Bang before and it never killed him,  even in OWAW it did not kill him,  Imperiex Prime is the embodiement of entropy, a being of chaos, he will restart the DCU again someday... Team 1 takes it. "
I've read Our Worlds At War. I know that Imperiex had restarted at least one 'imperfect' universe previously, but what does that have to do with anything when he DIED after having his consciousness be sent to the big bang? Imperiex was the imperfection he himself wanted to be rid off. So he was a pointless character in the end. lololol "

Imperiex did not DIE from being sent to the Big Bang.  It is his JOB to restart the entire DCU,  that is whenever he reawakens, which probably won't be for a long time since he is such a huge threat and cosmic force of nature.
#39 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@kevdude said:

" @kevdude said:
I've read Our Worlds At War. I know that Imperiex had restarted at least one 'imperfect' universe previously, but what does that have to do with anything when he DIED after having his consciousness be sent to the big bang? Imperiex was the imperfection he himself wanted to be rid off. So he was a pointless character in the end. lololol "
Imperiex did not DIE from being sent to the Big Bang.  It is his JOB to restart the entire DCU,  that is whenever he reawakens, which probably won't be for a long time since he is such a huge threat and cosmic force of nature. "
Where was it stated that he would come back? All that was ever said was that his consciousness was scattered across the universe. And why we would he ever want to come back? He was the source of the imperfection himself.
#40 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2,if you give the mad titan 2 hours prep your asking for BIG trouble, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,terrax non-starter unless its his most powerful version in which i recall him giving surfer a very hard time,and galactus speaks for himself. Team 1 to me is just dc power fans votes.
#41 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 in a tough fight 

but big G>imp
#42 Posted by GodDragonDevil (695 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thanos wins with his epic Hug photo in this thread :)

#43 Posted by kevdude (85 posts) - - Show Bio

While Lex and Hamilton was talking about stopping him they talked about how it would happen much much earlier then when it is suppose to,  and they were devising a plan in order to delay the Hollowing.  The imperfection was him and that he was awake and doing his job at a point in time when it was not needed.  Our Worlds at War state this and the DC Encyclopedia states this as well.
#44 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus never did what imperiex prime's capable of, even the non-canon BCS Galactus need UN to destroy a universe

#45 Posted by TheFallenOne (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
"galactus never did what imperiex prime's capable of, even the non-canon BCS Galactus need UN to destroy a universe "

Imperiex did it with tech (gathering enough energy) and even in OWW it was stated that he needed to destroy the Earth first to acomplish that feat.  He can't restart universe with his own power like and example snapping with a fingers and suddenly universe is restarted. He can't even endure the Big Bang (was killed in that way). And Galactus actually endured the Big Bang. And notewhen Galactus endured the Big Bang he was much weaker than now since he was born several moments before BB. So Galactus is > Imperiex 

And by the way team 2 takes it after one good fight. Since  

Galactus > Imperiex 
Thanos = Darkseid 
Terrax > Mongul (due to power cosmic)
#46 Edited by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus devours his DC clone and one shots the rest of the team. 

Edit: 

I'm reading a lot of team 1 wins comments from people, without really explaining why? Did Darkseid  or Mongul get amped recently or something?

#47 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words, ultimate nullifier. Battle over.
#48 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Montaq said:
"Two words, ultimate nullifier. Battle over. "

Out of character for Galactus and spite to use it. 
Sure he can summon it anytime he pleases, but that is over-kill.
#49 Edited by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne: that was a plot device. imperiex destroyed and restart universe before and survived just fine. he's the entropy. you can't destroy entropy, even UN can't destroy entropy. plus galactus can't do the boom tube trick  superman did whatsoever. 
on the other hand, galactus has been hurt by far less. and galactus didn't technically endured the big bang, he reborned, before that he was galan. he reborn within the cosmic egg during the big bang along with eternity and death.  that's not exactly a durability feat if you ask me.
#50 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @TheFallenOne: that was a plot device. imperiex destroyed and restart universe before and survived just fine. he's the entropy. you can't destroy entropy. plus galactus can't did the boom tube trick like superman did whatsoever.  on the other hand, galactus has been hurt by far less. and galactus didn't technically endured the big bang, he reborned, before that he was galan. he reborn within the cosmic egg during the big bang along with eternity and death.  that's not exactly a durability feat if you ask me. "

You mean BFR Imperiex? Even his heralds can toss someone through time and space via bubble. 
What do you mean he didn't endure a Big Bang? That's how his origin story rolls, he wrapped himself in his little cosmic egg, protected his ship, all before he was Galactus. 

The guy is himself a walking Big Bang / Embodyment of a Cosmos don't see how it's too much of a stretch.