Imperial Royal Guardsmen vs Mandalorians

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Figured this would make for an interesting match, or least hoping so anyhow. But anyway, from the Star Wars Universe is it!

=====

No Caption Provided

Imperial Royal Guards!

VS

No Caption Provided

Mandalorians!

=======

Round 1: 50 vs 50 on an open field, just H2H combat.

Round 2: 1 vs 1 in dueling circle, H2H combat

Round 3: 50 vs 50, able to use blasters, takes place on a Lucrehulk Droid Control Ship.

========

Kir Kanos
Kir Kanos

&

Carnor Jax
Carnor Jax

VS

Boba Fett
Boba Fett

&

Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Boba and Jango get to use their blasters(though Jango only gets one of his blaster pistols), Kanos and Jax get their vibrostaffs.

======

So...who wins?

@jedixman@dccomicsrule2011@shootingnova

Any thoughts? I figured this might be a refreshing battle for you guys if you know anything about em, instead of just replying to Force Users vs Force Users all the time.

Hope I did it fairly.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By _Gaff_
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reactor

Royal Guardsmen were Force Sensitive, fantastically trained in multiple martial arts (like Echani Art), and according to Crimson Empire, the only warriors in the galaxy superior to them were actual Jedi Knights.

The Emperor's Guards slaughter the Mandalorians.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: The Royal Guardsmen were not Force Sensitive, that was only the Sovereign Guardsmen, here it's just the highly trained regular Guardsmen.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@reactor said:

Royal Guardsmen were Force Sensitive, fantastically trained in multiple martial arts (like Echani Art), and according to Crimson Empire, the only warriors in the galaxy superior to them were actual Jedi Knights.

But haven't Mandalorins killed Jedi?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reactor

@wolfrazer said:

@reactor: The Royal Guardsmen were not Force Sensitive, that was only the Sovereign Guardsmen, here it's just the highly trained regular Guardsmen.

No, they all were.I distinctively remember that. The Sovereign Protectors were trained, but all of them had the innate potential.

@_gaff_ said:

@reactor said:

Doesn't necessarily mean they were superior as individual warriors. Clones killed thousands of Jedi. But they weren't superior in skill or prowess than Jedi Knights.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

@reactor: I don't recall the Guardsmen having innate potential. I know some were taken aside to be trained, but all of them?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By reactor

@_gaff_ said:

@reactor said:

Doesn't necessarily mean they were superior as individual warriors. Clone troopers and Stormtroopers killed thousands of Jedi Knights, but that didn't mean they were superior combatants.

@wolfrazer said:

@reactor: I don't recall the Guardsmen having innate potential.

I'm almost certain of it. Might have been the DES, or the old databank, but I firmly recall that only the greatest of the Royal Guard were granted some Force training, and if they continued to progress, became fully trained Dark Jedi. thus, all of them had the potential. It was how they were able to deflect blaster bolts with those vibro staff things, like Kir Kanos was doing all through the CE series.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: Ah well if it was in a sourcebook, then of course I don't remember. Only have read CE. Though yes you're right, the best of the Royal Guards were taken aside and trained to use The Force and perhaps be Dark Jedi.

I was kinda speculating on Kanos having some Force potential, given as you said he was able to block blaster bolts with his vibrostaff but I kinda chalked that up to his training really moreso.

Even still, I don't think it gave him any particular advantage as the 1 on 1 fights he had it was never really a stomp in his favor.

Uallhoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love mandalorians, I m going with imperial guards here