Imossiple man vs JLA

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordCosmicKing

middle of metropolis  on a busy monday morning birds chirping kids going to school.. IM decides to play with a child a parent screams supe arrives.. realizing he is outmatched he calls the jla wonderwoman, flash, bats, gl aquaman and captain marvel.. still having fun until bats ruins it with his attitude and IM becomes serious..

in character ko, kill bfr.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont think Impossible Man could beat the entire JLA... They would probably overwhelm him...
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordCosmicKing

he can turn into a planet.. he is taking the battle seriously and he is in the middle of metropolis seriously hampers the heroes

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
LordCosmicKing said:
"he can turn into a planet.. he is taking the battle seriously and he is in the middle of metropolis seriously hampers the heroes"
Well... its possible the combined force of Superman's Heat Vision... GL's Energy Blast... Cap Marvel's Lightning could do damage to IM in a Planet form... it depends on how big of a Planet we are talking about here
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordCosmicKing

just saying heroes have to watch out for the surrounding area of casualties... also IM can pop in an out from their energy blast...become part of some of the heroes costumes like gl..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
LordCosmicKing said:
"just saying heroes have to watch out for the surrounding area of casualties... also IM can pop in an out from their energy blast...become part of some of the heroes costumes like gl.."
Hmmm... yeah thats true... but there is too much here for IM to handle at once... even MM could mess with his head a little
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordCosmicKing

notice i didnt put martian manhunter in the roster...  :P

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
LordCosmicKing said:
"notice i didnt put martian manhunter in the roster...  :P"
Ah Very Good... well judging by the JLA Roster you have posted... maybe The Green Fella has a Shot to Win
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordCosmicKing

wiki says he cant be burned and has instant evolution to suit his needs in any particular situation..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
LordCosmicKing said:
"wiki says he cant be burned and has instant evolution to suit his needs in any particular situation.."
Hmmm...interesting. Wiki isnt always accurate but I dont feel like trying to disproved it
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ecsnclr

You did you really made made it ?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By castleking

hmmm...

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ecsnclr
castleking said:
"hmmm..."

Helllo
right now i am eating a kit kat
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordCosmicKing

yup i made it to see how well IM does..

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Impossible Man.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Impossible Man."
Second
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordCosmicKing

why?

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

impossible man wins he can be everything and everyone with ease so he would just become the jla and the avengers in one CURBSTOMP

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DWrathborne

I'm going to call Impy for the win. Not only can he literally transform into anything (complete with whatever powers possessed), but he's a reality warper, and all but completely indestructible so long as he wants to be. If he's were in a really, really bad mood, he could transform the entire JL into a topiary garden, then transform himself into a lawnmower the size of Texas. Thankfully, even when he's grumpy, he's never that malicious.

IIRC, the only limitation to Impy's power is that he cannot change color (though I swear I've seen an image where even that limitation was gone), and the only times I can think of where anyone really got the best of him was in the Exiles, when an alternate version had one of the Controller's control discs stuck on him (which didn't work out too well for the Controller). And the other was in Excalibur, when Galactus berated him like a child for creating a world too silly to exist. I can't think of any hostile encounter with a telepath off the top of my head, so I'm unsure, but I don't think it would make any difference if Martian Manhunter was in this roster.

So, I'm voting for Impossible Man, because performing impossible deeds, like defeating the entire JL, is exactly what he's known for doing. :)

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the issue of Excalibur where Galactus ate his planet he simply willed it back into existence when big G left. Impossible man.

TheMGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM just teleports a building inside each of the JLA

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Impossible Man can win because he can do anything.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impossible Man.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Cerberus_

IM is the Mxy of the MARVEL universe

-____________-

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By comic_book_fan

there only hope is that Martian manhunter can do something mentally to stop him and that's a long shot I will say impossible man.

Avatar image for deactivated-61eed97ca43b6
deactivated-61eed97ca43b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Impy can literally do anything imaginable. His reality warping is too match for each of the league. hes gonna be curbstomping them and then say “meh I’m bored“ explode all of them and then look for mxy so he can have fun

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Impy can literally do anything imaginable. His reality warping is too match for each of the league. hes gonna be curbstomping them and then say “meh I’m bored“ explode all of them and then look for mxy so he can have fun

He can't do half of that, but I'm sure you already know.

OT: By feats, it's hard to judge because IM barely ever goes into a actual serious fight. He has had trouble with Superman but nothing serious. JLA might be able to outsmart him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: what’s your deal with impy hes pretty powerful you know. And he can create and manipulate his and other molecules to create objects and stimulate abilities. Nothing says he can’t just teleport the justice league else were. Turn into galactus and eat them, or simply stimulate all of their powers, plus (I know we’ve argued about it like 900 times but I swear to god he can) he can MAYBE reality warp, he has several reality warping feats that may all be gags but they still count, like when he did the kree yoga thing and created a multiverse shaking rift or when he repopulated earth, ( you said yourself that may be 616 impy when he was universe hopping) also you can NOT be as strong as the Phoenix force by being omnifarious. Because the Phoenix force is universal and you can’t be universal by being a good shapeshifter.

but if it’s bugging you that bad ill stop arguing for the omnifarious oddity with a dash of reality warping,

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: what’s your deal with impy hes pretty powerful you know

I'd know because I did his RT etc.

ANothing says he can’t just teleport the justice league else were

When has he done that?

Turn into galactus and eat them

When has he done that tho

or simply stimulate all of their powers

I don't think he did that either beyond some stuff where he copied Thanos once.

he can MAYBE reality warp he has several reality warping feats

No and no he doesn't. I don't need to go over it because those instances aren't legit and I've shown why. Some meme feat in A+X and disputed Excalibur stuff in a alternative Earth isn't definitive proof of reality warping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Ive seen ur respect thread. It’s good but anyways

U posted a scan of him turning into galactus outside of his non canon fight with mxy. So he can do that

He has teleportation. I’m pretty sure if he grabs someone he can teleport them away.

whoever he turns into he can get their powers,

and yes he does. He once threw a bunch of water ballon meters at Spider-Man that he created out of thin air. He has once inserted himself as the 13th floor of a building. Meaning he had to lift up the top half or something to make enough room for him to be there. you posted a scan of him pulling people out of a time stream. Or idk if it was u tho, I think it was a respect thread on Reddit I can’t remember but someone posted a scan where he pulled people from a time jump.

idk how to quote help me out Pls

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Ive seen ur respect thread. It’s good but anyways

U posted a scan of him turning into galactus

Shapechanging, but not him "eating them".

He has teleportation

He barely does it outside of himself, however.

and yes he does. He once threw a bunch of water ballon meters at Spider-Man that he created out of thin air

Shapechanging etc

He has once inserted himself as the 13th floor of a building

Shapechanging etc

you posted a scan of him pulling people out of a time stream.

I don't recall that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: how is the summoning water ballon meteor shapechanging? I dont recall morph having the ability to summon meteors. I know for a fact Plastic man cant. Please tell me how shapeshifting allows you to summon metalrs and lift upper halves of buildings because im curious also pls tell me how to quote

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: how is the summoning water ballon meteor shapechanging?

It's apart of his power-set, how he's able to create mass without it being necessary from his own.

Please tell me how shapeshifting allows you to summon metalrs

I don't even know what this means.

and lift upper halves of buildings

Because that requires reality warping?

because im curious also pls tell me how to quote

There's a bit on the comment that says "Quote" next to the bottom. Click that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: you misspelled meteors, he created a bunch of water balloons disguised as meteors that he shot at Spider-Man. that was molecule manipulation. the building was normal before he turned into the 13th floor there is no logical way of inserting a new floor into a building without lifting the upper half And he didn’t like cut the building. He didn’t move it up physically, but anyways that was a bad example the molecule manipulation allows him to do stuff like that, his son Adolf impossible can warp matter and space when he created inescapable boxes around the fantastic 4. Impy is stronger than his son. Anyways I honestly don’t want to argue about this anymore because your ignoring some factors and evidence that he has reality bending Powers.

but thx for the quote tip:)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: you misspelled meteors

Actually that was you, I just quoted your text. I never even said meteors.

he created a bunch of water balloons disguised as meteors that he shot at Spider-Man

Shapechanging, yeah.

the building was normal before he turned into the 13th floor

He could have just made it via shapechanging.

his son Adolf impossible can warp matter and space when he created inescapable boxes around the fantastic 4

Actually he just morphed paper constructs around them, which can be seen as just a format of their race's shapechanging powers.

Impy is stronger than his son. Anyways I honestly don’t want to argue about this anymore because your ignoring some factors and evidence

No, you've just got a singular agenda that you want to push: nothing wrong with that but the evidence doesn't support it. IM isn't a reality warper and he certainly isn't universal or anything else you've rather falsely claimed in the past.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: ok ok ok I get it but no

first off, i spelled meteors right I just read my original post and I spelled it right

lets define shape changing, the ability to alter ones shape and transform it into the shape of another object, we should both know that right?

so, when he CREATES meteors externally from his body, that isn’t shapechanging. Let’s look at othe shape hangers on his level. Like morph or plastic man. They have never shown the ability to create objects outside of their body. Like with morph, he turns his hand into a hammer, impossible man can create the hammer external from him. That’s molecule manipulation or at the very least matter manipulation.

Second off, I admit you beat me in the building section I agree with you for that but look.

I also admit I was really pushy saying he’s universal but galactus said he’s stronger then the Phoenix force, once again you can’t be as strong as a universal being ( I’m not saying impy is universal) by being a good shapechanger.

No Caption Provided

you said yourself that this could be 616 Impy. And you can’t repopulate earth by shapechanging .

I know the kree yoga rift thing was a gag feat, but impy is pretty much a gag charcter. (Again I’m not saying he’s multiversal) but he still created a rift, you can Not Do That With Shape Changing.

marvel.com ranks him as a 6 in strength and ENERGY projection. a 7 in speed bc he’s a telporter. A 6 in durability. And a 2 in intelligence and fighting skills.
im not entirely sure you can get stats like that being a shapechanger.
(that’s not me being sarcastic I’m literally not even sure)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: ok ok ok I get it but no

Ye

first off, i spelled meteors right

I don't even get the point then considering I never said it either.

lets define shape changing, the ability to alter ones shape and transform it into the shape of another object, we should both know that right?

That's regular shapechanging. IM isn't the same obviously considering his feats allow for extreme usages of the power. Comparing him to Plastic Man (whom is far below him in power, scale, and everything else) is a bad comparison.

Second off, I admit you beat me in the building section I agree with you for that but look

I also admit I was really pushy saying he’s universal but galactus said he’s stronger then the Phoenix force

......a alternative Galactus in a alternative universe saying to a potentially alternative IM that he's almost as great as a threat as a alternative Phoenix, and even then he just say "in your own way" which doesn't imply power, more so that IM is a great nuisance.

you said yourself that this could be 616 Impy.

Could be. Doesn't mean he is or isn't. Made myself very clear on that.

And you can’t repopulate earth by shapechanging

You actually can in IM's case considering his history of splitting his form. If you recall the entire IM race is a single composite that spreads itself out for a greater chance of survival.

I know the kree yoga rift thing was a gag feat, but impy is pretty much a gag charcter

There's a difference between a gag character having legit feats (like Mxy, for example, he's got some heavyweight feats worth paying attention to) and unquantifiable gag feats. IM knowing Kree Zen Yoga Fascist is unusable in a battle setting because we can't even begin to say what it is.

marvel.com ranks him

Marvel.com ranks Wonder Man above Thing, Darwin below Namor, etc etc. Hardly accurate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: ok lets stop talking about how I mispelled meteor.

I’m still confused on his powers but i think I can simplify it...

if impy clones himself, then the clone turns into a building. He technically created a building.

if he clones himself, and the clone turns into a universe (not saying he can or ever will be able to) then that means he technically created a universe.

If he can create objects like that, and he can mimic powers to a certain degree, he still has the ability to create/do whatever he wants. Within a limit of course.

But i still remember him being able to at least stimulate the effects of the power cosmic so I think the limit is high.

well that about sums it up, thank you for help i still think he beats JL by far

:)

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impossible Man

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points