#1 Edited by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

- Current Incarnation of all characters

- Standard Gear and Equipment is accessible

- The fight takes place in a Neutral Universe in a abandon dojo

- The winning faction is determined through incapacitation or elimination

- NO Father for the Homunculus

VS

#2 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Pride and Gluttony have range advantage but fat cobra is no joke

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27420 posts) - - Show Bio

Current incarnations off IM are dead

#4 Posted by afueikawa (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Homunculus current incarnation = FMA Brotherhood

Then I guess your forgetting "Father". He's also a homunculus (the original) right?

The only serious threats here are Father, Lust (Ultimate Spear), Wrath (King Bradley) and Pride.

Greed sucks in fighting and Sloth is too slow despite his incredible strength. They could be a bait though.

I'll give it to the Homunculi, but not an easy win.

And if the guy above me stated the truth, then no need to continue this thread. PEACE

#5 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

Homunculus current incarnation = FMA Brotherhood

Then I guess your forgetting "Father". He's also a homunculus (the original) right?

The only serious threats here are Father, Lust (Ultimate Spear), Wrath (King Bradley) and Pride.

Greed sucks in fighting and Sloth is too slow despite his incredible strength. They could be a bait though.

I'll give it to the Homunculi, but not an easy win.

And if the guy above me stated the truth, then no need to continue this thread. PEACE

Father isn't allowed in this fight.

#6 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty cool. Here is a question, can anyone on team 2 take the damage output of the Team 1. We all know that they can most certainly handle the speed of Wrath and have the combat skills to go toe to toe with him, but can he tank the Iron Fist? I think that will be the real question. Greed his the strongest in that area. Can his sheild withstand such an attack? I don't think there is any points of reference of this.

#7 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Homunculus win.

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

Homunculus current incarnation = FMA Brotherhood

Then I guess your forgetting "Father". He's also a homunculus (the original) right?

The only serious threats here are Father, Lust (Ultimate Spear), Wrath (King Bradley) and Pride.

Greed sucks in fighting and Sloth is too slow despite his incredible strength. They could be a bait though.

I'll give it to the Homunculi, but not an easy win.

And if the guy above me stated the truth, then no need to continue this thread. PEACE

Greed does suck at fighting but his diamond hard body is excellent at nullifying damage. Not to mention that the latest incarnation of Greed is Greedling who has the fighting skills of Ling with Greed's powers to boot. Sloth as you said is going to serve as a distraction mostly but his skin's durability is second only to Greed in diamond form(tanked tank shells and rockets rather easily) and his is the greatest speed(which he doesn't like to use and as such will take someone by surprise). However Envy's abilities as a martial artist are top notch and his/her/it's deceptive durability and strength lends an advantage. Gluttony is a glutton for punishment(no pun intended) and once released to do what he actually can can take out at least one person by surprise and teleport them inside his "stomach".

I'm going to go do some more research on the Immortal Weapons and return to this thread when I've found some more information on them.

#9 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Homunculus should take this pretty handily.

Their only big weakness really is fire. The can all be damaged and killed physically, but it takes a LOT.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by afueikawa (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Greed's ultimate shield can be cut just by a sword, depending on who is using it against him. When Wrath captured him (before LinGreed), he was able to pierce through that shield and even cut his arms even when it turned already.

On Ling/Greed, guess his shield was strengthen further. On sloth, he can't control his speed, thus when he speedblitz, he can't change direction while on the move already.

On Gluttony, that weapon of his is dangerous also to his team, since it opens in a wide area.

Lust, has speed too and his spears. Much worse is Pride, since he can summon spears just by shadows, so to defeat him, is to remove any source of light in the fighting area..

Still, Father is with them, which makes this a hard fight for IW.

#11 Posted by afueikawa (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: OP said Homunculus, so Father is allowed since he is a Homunculus himself.

#12 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@nick_hero22: OP said Homunculus, so Father is allowed since he is a Homunculus himself.

I said that Father is not allowed in a post.

#13 Posted by Hyperlight (4338 posts) - - Show Bio

fighting skills - IM

Overall power - H ( i could be wrong)

experience - H

Fat cobra, John Aman, and Danny are huge threats

is Davos the Steel Serpent included with the immortal weapons?

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyperlight said:

is Davos the Steel Serpent included with the immortal weapons?

He's not a member so I would assume, no.
Moderator
#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

King Bradley, Envy, and Greedling are the best Fighters.

Pride is bay far the Biggest Threat depending on the Scenario. Daylight? not a big threat. night time Pride Solos.

Sloth is.... Sloth. Hes a distraction at best.

Lust and Gluttony have to play it smart. Well Lust will. Gluttony might take out a guy with his Transformation or be KO easy during it. Gluttony is like Sloth a Distraction.

I give it toe the Homunculus team depending on the Light Conditions for Pride.

#16 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

King Bradley, Envy, and Greedling are the best Fighters.

Pride is bay far the Biggest Threat depending on the Scenario. Daylight? not a big threat. night time Pride Solos.

Sloth is.... Sloth. Hes a distraction at best.

Lust and Gluttony have to play it smart. Well Lust will. Gluttony might take out a guy with his Transformation or be KO easy during it. Gluttony is like Sloth a Distraction.

I give it toe the Homunculus team depending on the Light Conditions for Pride.

Pride needs his shadow to operate day light is the best conditions.

FMA: Brotherhood Moments- Alphonse vs Pride and Kimblee - YouTube link if vid does not work.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: I I remember right At night with the Moon was when he was best. Anywhere with Lights at night is also his best. Its only Absolute Darkness he gets defeated.

So like I said depends on the light Conditions if he solos.

#18 Edited by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Edited by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

There are plenty of shaded areas in this dojo

#20 Posted by Lucano (505 posts) - - Show Bio

*Homunculi. I Think it could go either way on a true team battle.