Immortal M10 Broly with Doomsday Immune ability vs EOGT Goku

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cardle_grave

Goku can't use the dragonballs to undo the immortally or take away doomsday immune abilities

Who wins

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who the heck is immortal m10 broly ?! and you're adding an ability that he has no experience to date (if that is what i think it is)

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cardle_grave

Broly is immortal and has Doomsday immune ability, Meaning that Broly cannot be Killed and every time he is. his Post SSj equal his previous LSSJ thanks to his potential and near death of saiyan traits

And whatever he is killed form before he becomes immune

EOGT Goku is sextillions above Broly, But can he find a way to beat broly before he catches up ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kyrees

that's more understandable. broly wins. immortals in dbz has only been BFRed or drained to death or absorbed by a monster (super buu transforming roshi into a candy) so goku will not kill him. add the fact that broly grows stronger overtime so EOGT goku will be overpowered in the long run.

EOGT goku has no indications of being an immortal (he only appears to have stopped aging) so he will die in broly's hands.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cardle_grave

@kyrees: Goku had no halo on his head in End of GT at hero legacy, So i think he is Immortal since he is more than 160 years old. He did have the dragonballs absorb towards GT ending. But he can't use it to undo broly Immortally or his immune ability

I think Goku can win, Broly will have a lot of catching up to do. Since Goku is easily sextillions X greater than him in M10. he can properly create a blast than can reduce him to dust. unless he can regenerate from that due to immortally

Man i don't know honestly,Goku is so far ahead of above i reckon he needs a Million near deaths to catch up but what can goku do to win

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cardle_grave: you think he is an immortal but there is no indication he is one. as far the manga and anime has said, roshi and garlic jr are the only immortals in dragon ball

sextillion is an overestimation. we do not know how powerful EOGT goku. immortality in dbz universe has never shown that vaporization weakness.

goku maybe far ahead than broly but you purposely made broly unkillable and with his inate hatred to goku, he will get stronger till he manages to kill him.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cardle_grave

@kyrees: Well thats the point, I wanted to put together a character where he may be leagues below but his perks would eventually make him catch up. but potentially unbeatable to where its going to be a challenge to think of a way Goku can beat him

Well i am guessing since he had no halo on his head and he does have the dragons power since he used them to bring Puk back to life and make pan better when Goku Jr only collected 1 dragonball. But regardless i think he may need to be immortal or wish himself to be

Lets see

Goku can't send to him another dimension since he will break out of it or Send him to the sun since it is going to have little effect on Broly since he did take no damage from the core of it in M10

I doubt a black hole will do anything to him either since there Saiyans base can handle 500x gravity

is there anything in the universe that can trap broly yet not kill him so he wont get another near death ?

What about a Quasar, would putting him in there can defeat broly ?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

DBZ Vs Comics is not allowed mate. Flagged.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Its a DBZ vs DBZ thread, Where a guy has Doomsday ability

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kyrees

@cardle_grave: goku only needs to blow broly into a black hole in this scenarios. black holes are the strongest forces in the universe (they prevent light from escaping their event horizon) and unless broly can move at FTL speeds, he will be trapped there.

quasar are theorized to be super massive blackholes that have accumulated enough energy beyond their event horizon that it gives that much energy so technically, it's one of the things goku needs to blow broly into. the problem lies on how the heck goku such black hole and goku is not a scientific kind of guy.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@cardle_grave: goku only needs to blow broly into a black hole in this scenarios. black holes are the strongest forces in the universe (they prevent light from escaping their event horizon) and unless broly can move at FTL speeds, he will be trapped there.

He can.

Also, flagged. INB4L

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

who the heck is immortal m10 broly ?!

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SheenLantern

@cooldes: DBZ vs. anything that isn't DBZ is banned.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By alcoholbob

This thread is basically a Doomsday vs TOAA in disguise. Same principle, and similarly pointless.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pope052

These threads are banned, but anyway Goku wins here.

First of all, Broly would be destroyed by a mere flick of Goku's finger. Doomsday's immunity is a factor, however it is very overrated. Even if Broly reforms from a Full Power Kamehameha from Goku which would incinerate him to atoms, Goku still wins the fight.

Where as Broly, cannot win. He may have Doomsday's immunity however nothing else Broly has would even tickle Goku.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Broly only loses when he fights PIS :D

anyway flagged cos rules

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cardle_grave

Guys, Its a DBZ vs DBZ thread not a DBZ vs other comics. The doomsday ability is just a extra. He is not in this match

Anyways i think goku may win if he can somehow reduce broly to molecule and atoms unless being immortal means you can survive it

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kyrees

did the people who flagged this thread read the OP for that matter ?

i'm really starting to wonder whether people know the lesser facts of dragonball or not. goku stills wins even after he incinerates immortal broly multiple times (and that's assuming an immortal body in dbz can be incinerated) ?! people forgot zenkai and legendary super saiyan form and broly's eternal hatred to goku ?!