Image Street Level vs Marvel's Street Team

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Captain America, Wolverine, and Spider Man (Peter).

vs

Luther Strode, Astounding Wolf man, Classic Spawn (#1-#30)

• Battle to the Death or KO.
  • In Character.
  • Standard Gear.
  • Battle here.
No Caption Provided

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

BTW, these are feats for Classic Spawn as many people have little clue who he is.

He can Cast Illusions.

No Caption Provided

Teleport.

Has the ability to Heal, although a Decapitation is a KO for this Spawn. It also drains his 9999 Power Reserve by alot.

He also has the Hell Blast and Chains as offensive abilities.

At this stage of his career, he knows he has powerful near limitless reality warping magic, however he never uses it at this time in battles. Not to much laterwhen he grasps his powers better.

Battles to judge by here.

Classic to Second Metamorphosis.

Spawns first battle was with no other than the Violator himself. Spawn faired well in this encounter.

Spawn's first major battle vs this monster cyborg called Overtkill. It goes real bad for Spawn

Spawn ends up relying on his Soldier skill and use of Tech Guns to end Overtkill.

Spawn vs Kurse.

Spawn faces Angela, the top hunter and Angel of Heaven. Spawn lucks out in this match.

Spawns fights Jason Wynn who was turned into a Redeemer. The Anti Spawn.

Spawn forced to fight Overtkill again, this time without his guns. He still is not up to it as Classic Spawn.

Spawn Then faces the Cyborg Demon Tremor who he easily beats.

Foe Wolf Man Feats you can view them here.

http://www.comicvine.com/werewolf-by-night/4005-4984/forums/werewolf-by-night-respect-thread-1502221/#0

Sorry, I could not find any real good Luther feats. However I know Battle of the Weeks have featured him and he has been debated on this site. So look him up.

Have at it.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has a good chance. For some reasons I believe, that Luther Strode would be able to defeat captain, and Astounding Wolf man wins against wolverine. ( i have heared, that he is like sabretooth, but stronger. Is this correct?) .

Do not know about spawn and spider-man.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@solon said:

Team 1 has a good chance. For some reasons I believe, that Luther Strode would be able to defeat captain, and Astounding Wolf man wins against wolverine. ( i have heared, that he is like sabretooth, but stronger. Is this correct?) .

Do not know about spawn and spider-man.

I actually put Spawn in the Spoiler Blocks to judge for yourself. Just Right Click the Pick and open in a new window.

Also that link is all Astounding Wolf Man for feats. He is basically a way stronger Sabertooth.