Image High Street vs Marvel High Street.

• 54 results
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@jashro44:

Fair enough. I was just stating my view.

Definitely understand that brother man.

Well thats assuming she doesn't go for black panther or iron fist or that she informs her team. As I said I don't think she's ever worked with anyone on the image team before so there teamwork probably won't be perfect unless they have worked together.

I'll be honest, the teamwork factor for Image won't be great. No one on Team Image really has an issue with killing and violence, though BQ isn't much of a team player. If team Marvel takes any wins, that would be the biggest point in their favor. BQ has no issues going for a telefrag or extreme measures right off the bat. She could easily drop two members of team Marvel, which would leave a 2 on 4 until someone regens, which for Wolvie, it could be fast, or it could be slow. I doubt IX would just let it go, but she could be kept busy I guess.

My only issue with using bomb queens explosives at close range is unless she tele-frags them than it could blast her team back as well.

That may or may not bother BQ much (her own explosives don't bother her, and she has faced teams alone before), but IX can tank some explosions and has regen, Luther can regen, and Wolf-Man is honestly the one I am weakest on knowledge wise on team Image, though I do have the series, I just haven't read it yet. I know he is pretty darn durable, and wouldn't be surprised to hear if he could regen as well.

Fair enough but Danny's chi is a different form of energy all together. I don't think we should assume it blocks all forms of mystical energy.....

No, I definitely don't think it should be automatically assumed. As was brought up, she did resist mystic forces from four separate flavors of power as it were, and at most, if I were to argue it, I would only argue for the Shou-Lao chi, since that is an otherworldly, mystical force. His personal chi I would argue should be fine, so stat amping and the ability to break steel girders would be in play.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I'll go with the Image team.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2