i_like_swords Street Level Tourney - Round 2 - Tactical Warfare
In this next round strategy and teamwork will be more important than ever.
-Prep cannot be applied to the areas behind the red lines unless it is in your base. Only in the middle of the map.
-Black line shows the middle of the map.
-Pink dot is where a rocket launcher will be up for grabs. Fully loaded with 5 missiles.
-Green dot is where a cloaking device will be located. It will make the user entirely invisible and undetectable under any form of infrared or radar. However, using a weapon or attacking another character will cause the invisibility to wear off. When invisibility comes off it will come back in 7 seconds.
-Orange dot is where a high powered turret will be available.
-The turret and rocket launcher are both from Halo 4, so do your research.
- First team listed starts at the red side. Second team listed starts at the blue side.
sync1 - Batman, Cassandra Cain, Azrael (Jean Paul), Connor Hawke GA
CadenceV2 - Ultimate Hawkeye, Roland Gilead, Solid Snake, Batman (Frank Miller)
The Batmen do not recognize each other or know anything about one another. Assume they are just two guys who don't know each other. Aside from them, everyone else has their usual knowledge of that character.
- Fight is to the Death, permanent KO, or permanent incapacitation.
- All charcaters will be in character, with their normal morals applying. Teamwork will be a factor.
- Characters who know each other have all of their own knowledge on that character. They will also bring with them how they feel towards that character.
- Each team will be given 2 Hours of prep together with the map to discuss strategy. Here they will also have basic knowledge of the other team. This includes: Names, pictures, abilities, rough capabilities, distinctive characteristics, equipment. They will however not know what equipment they claimed from the last round.
- Each team will then be given a teleporter. This teleporter can teleport the whole team to the battlefield and back six times. Going to the battlefield is counted as one teleport. Coming back from the battlefield is counted as one teleport. Each team is given one day to pool their resources and set traps on the battlefield. This teleported can go wherever the person can think of. There will be no modifying the battlefield. They can do things like leave gear around the battlefield or leave traps, but nothing out of their prepping abilities. Teams will start the battle with standard gear. That does not mean to say they cannot bring something to the battlefield during prep time. Again, nothing out of their abilities.
Voting will begin in roughly one week. I won't be here to end voting early as I'll be on holiday.