deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

i_like_swords Street Level Tourney - Round 2 - Tactical Warfare

Tactical Warfare.

In this next round strategy and teamwork will be more important than ever.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Key:

-Prep cannot be applied to the areas behind the red lines unless it is in your base. Only in the middle of the map.

-Black line shows the middle of the map.

-Pink dot is where a rocket launcher will be up for grabs. Fully loaded with 5 missiles.

-Green dot is where a cloaking device will be located. It will make the user entirely invisible and undetectable under any form of infrared or radar. However, using a weapon or attacking another character will cause the invisibility to wear off. When invisibility comes off it will come back in 7 seconds.

-Orange dot is where a high powered turret will be available.

-The turret and rocket launcher are both from Halo 4, so do your research.

- First team listed starts at the red side. Second team listed starts at the blue side.

Teams

sync1 - Batman, Cassandra Cain, Azrael (Jean Paul), Connor Hawke GA

VS

CadenceV2 - Ultimate Hawkeye, Roland Gilead, Solid Snake, Batman (Frank Miller)

The Batmen do not recognize each other or know anything about one another. Assume they are just two guys who don't know each other. Aside from them, everyone else has their usual knowledge of that character.

Rules

- Fight is to the Death, permanent KO, or permanent incapacitation.

- All charcaters will be in character, with their normal morals applying. Teamwork will be a factor.

- Characters who know each other have all of their own knowledge on that character. They will also bring with them how they feel towards that character.

- Each team will be given 2 Hours of prep together with the map to discuss strategy. Here they will also have basic knowledge of the other team. This includes: Names, pictures, abilities, rough capabilities, distinctive characteristics, equipment. They will however not know what equipment they claimed from the last round.

- Each team will then be given a teleporter. This teleporter can teleport the whole team to the battlefield and back six times. Going to the battlefield is counted as one teleport. Coming back from the battlefield is counted as one teleport. Each team is given one day to pool their resources and set traps on the battlefield. This teleported can go wherever the person can think of. There will be no modifying the battlefield. They can do things like leave gear around the battlefield or leave traps, but nothing out of their prepping abilities. Teams will start the battle with standard gear. That does not mean to say they cannot bring something to the battlefield during prep time. Again, nothing out of their abilities.

Voting will begin in roughly one week. I won't be here to end voting early as I'll be on holiday.

BEGIN.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This should be good

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@sync1

First listing Gear.

Solid Snake: Standard Gear is Nanites Syringe, Octo Camo, Stealth Suit, Solid Eye, Infrared Goggles, Stinger Missile Launcher, PSG-1 Sniper Rifle, Custom M-4 Rifle with Silencer, Custom .45 with Silencer, Stealth Claymores, Chaff Grenades, and Frag Grenades, Combat Knife.

Frank Miller's Batman: Kevlar Suit, Grapple Lines, Capsules, Razor Cape, Batarangs, Power Gauntlets, Bat Signal Device, Bat Glider, Medical Gear Harness. (Add in Anti Metal Claws)

Ultimate Hawkeye: Bow, Arrows, Trick Arrows, Mask, Custom Hand Guns. (Add in BP's Invisible Cloak)

Roland: Dual Custom Revolvers, Billy Bumbler, Dynamite Sticks.

Alright, lets look at the biggest disadvantage of your team, close range combat. Your team is not ranged at all beside GA and even he has only Medium Range. 3 out of 4 guys on yours depend on H2H more than anything.

Well to start off with the Prep, my team is going to put together a plan (I have 4 Super Strategist here) and trap the Battlefield. The mines from Metal Gear Solid 2 and forward have the same Stealth Camo making them invisible to the Naked Eye. Teleport in the field and start covering all the good Spots.

No Caption Provided

All the Spots with Black circles will have a good 2-3 Mines place facing your way. This mean any time your taking cover or staying out of the open to get to me, your running into mines.

With this in mind, Snake can pass off the Infrared Goggles and Stealth Suit to Roland.

Snake will use the Solid eye to also go infrared.

Hawkeye has super human sight already so he is fine.

Batman on the Batglider will circle the Battlefield for Air Recon and keep tabs on your team.

No Caption Provided

No I have eyes on your team.

Roland will pop the Stealth Suit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Making him near complete Invisible. Oy (The Billy Bumbler) will be hidden in the rocks area by Roland in case Close Combat is a problem.

Snake will use the Octo Camo to blend in the Rocks with PSG-1 out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This Octo Camo is so effective it can hide Snake from the Sensors of the Gecko. He will blend perfectly with the Rocks.

Hawkeye will simply cover the high ground in the middle of the map, Black Panther Invisble cloak on, and prepare to snipe however he has too. Since he has super Sight and super human Accuracy!

No Caption Provided

Roland like wise can snipe a great distance and also has Super Human Accuracy with his Revolvers.

No Caption Provided

Solid Snake also has Super human Accuracy and out sniped some of the best Snipers in the world, including Sniper Wolf.

All that said any move you make will be your teams death as Head shot after Head shot will find your team from guys in cover.

Added to that is the well place Explosives.

If things get too risky, Batman will throw down Smoke Pellets. Since my Time has Infrared I can see in the Smoke, your team can not.

No Caption Provided

Should anyone get too close, Batman can drop right on them for a quick win.

In short I realistically have this with ease.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, so my team's standard equipment is:

Batman: Suit, Utility Belt (Essentially the same as your Batman), Sniper, Amadeus's Gameboy

Cassandra Cain: Suit, Utility Belt (Same as Batman)

Connor Hawke: Suit, Standard Arrows, Trick Arrows, Dr. Midnite's Laser

Azrael: Suit, Flaming Wrist Blades, Flaming Swords

Strategy:

So what you're saying is that you have "ranged advantage," and you're pretty much just going to snipe us out.

Well, you're going to have a hard time trying to snipe our team when we know you're going to try to do that. The OP states that we will know of your abilities. Thus, we know that you have sharpshooters on your team, so our team is going to be on our toes anticipating sniper fire.

So on to my strategy.

Red is Batman and Azrael.

What they're going to do is run to what i'm assuming is a hill/cave. Batman is going to setup there and start sniping while Azrael takes Amadeus's Gameboy to the turret.

Azrael, being a computer scientist, is going to attempt to hack the turret and use it to actually shoot at your team. Then Azrael is going to sneak back to Batman.

Before you say "Wait a minute, Batman isn't going to find us!" or "Batman isn't a sharpshooter!!!":

Batman is going to be using a device to trace your team. He will know exactly where your team is, picking them off with his sniper.

photo thedarknight17-locatortech.jpgphoto detective710-batstrokeshot4.jpg

The blue is Connor Hawke and Cassandra Cain.

My plan is that Batman gives Connor Hawke a pair of infrared contact lenses. Cassandra already has them built in her cowl. Those two are going to travel to the jungle. When they reach the jungle, Cassandra breaks off to the invisibility cloak. What she does with the invisibility cloak is she moves to your base and defeats you one by one.

She isn't going to be hitting any mines, as she has infrared.

Batman can command the team if there are any potential threats in their radius. If there are, Connor can pick them off.

Now as for your Batman in the air. Connor can simply shoot a mini EMP arrow or an explosive arrow onto the glider. There goes the glider.

Summary of my plan:

• Batman and Azrael break off to the left and hacks the turret.
  • Batman snipes people
  • Batman tells team where people are
  • Connor Hawke and Cassandra Cain break off to the right.
  • Connor covers Cassandra.
  • Cassandra grabs invisibility cloak and takes out people.
  • After she's behind enemy lines, team pushes forward and takes things into H2h fighting, where my team wins.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

Sorry i forgot to tag you...

@cadencev2

Do not worry about tagging, My Notifications do not work. Best thing to do is periodicly check this battle for replies lol. I will get back to ya on this after class.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1:

Strategy:

So what you're saying is that you have "ranged advantage," and you're pretty much just going to snipe us out.

Well, you're going to have a hard time trying to snipe our team when we know you're going to try to do that. The OP states that we will know of your abilities. Thus, we know that you have sharpshooters on your team, so our team is going to be on our toes anticipating sniper fire.

The biggest flaw with doging my guys is all my guys have super Human accuracy and even Batman (Your best dodger) cannot dodge Deadshot when he is not pulling his shots.

What they're going to do is run to what i'm assuming is a hill/cave. Batman is going to setup there and start sniping while Azrael takes Amadeus's Gameboy to the turret.

.... Batman uses Sniper Rifles now! What!?

Azrael, being a computer scientist, is going to attempt to hack the turret and use it to actually shoot at your team. Then Azrael is going to sneak back to Batman.

This leaves him completly open to all the range superiority my team has. Easy kill.

Before you say "Wait a minute, Batman isn't going to find us!" or "Batman isn't a sharpshooter!!!":

Batman is going to be using a device to trace your team. He will know exactly where your team is, picking them off with his sniper.

Scans and proof he has a Automatic find anyone anywhere device as standard gear? Or at all for that matter? Any scans or proof of Batman sniping people with guns (Which he does not ever use for personal reasons) at all?!

My plan is that Batman gives Connor Hawke a pair of infrared contact lenses. Cassandra already has them built in her cowl. Those two are going to travel to the jungle. When they reach the jungle, Cassandra breaks off to the invisibility cloak. What she does with the invisibility cloak is she moves to your base and defeats you one by one.

LOL so she will be invisible to my Infrared but I wont to yours? Classic. Not that it matter as Batman will intercept anyone who gets to close.

She isn't going to be hitting any mines, as she has infrared.

So she will be slowed down and moving carfully around them while my super Marksmen are tracking her and taking super human accurate shots.

Batman can command the team if there are any potential threats in their radius. If there are, Connor can pick them off.

So Conner can pick off my entrenched and hidden team of Super Human Sharpshooter with his mid range bow?

Now as for your Batman in the air. Connor can simply shoot a mini EMP arrow or an explosive arrow onto the glider. There goes the glider.

Then Connor gets a bullet in the head by focusing on Batman who is well behind my lines surveying.

Now your down 3 people. Batman is the only one left.

Summary of my plan:

• Batman and Azrael break off to the left and hacks the turret.
  • Batman snipes people
  • Batman tells team where people are
  • Connor Hawke and Cassandra Cain break off to the right.
  • Connor covers Cassandra.
  • Cassandra grabs invisibility cloak and takes out people.
  • After she's behind enemy lines, team pushes forward and takes things into H2h fighting, where my team wins.

• Azrael dies hacking a turrent in one spot.
  • Batman does not Sniper, ever.
  • With his magical locate everyone everywhere device, even tho my team has evaded such scanners with their cloaks and camo. If that is even a gear New 52 or Pre Flashpoint Batman uses. What Batman are you using anyway?
  • They die.
  • He dies first focusing on Batman in the sky.
  • Batman can easy intercept and she wil be encumbered by the mines as well seen by my Infrared.
  • Most of your team is dead with Batman crying over his crappy leadership of this battle.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: They all have enough time to set up to their points before you can even attempt to get a shot off at us. There is too much cover in the way for you to get a shot in time before we reach our destinations.

You need to keep in mind we have a tracer. We can see you guys at all times.

Also, we have some pretty durable people on our team.

Cassandra takes bullets like nothing, but that's when she's not trying. I don't think it's aim that mattershttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Batgirl%20Respect%20Thread/Batgirl017-17.jpghttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Batgirl%20Respect%20Thread/Batgirl017-18.jpg

Azrael can also dodge your bullets. I don't think it's the aim the matters. Even if he gets tagged, it's not going to phase him much. In the 2nd scan, it shows him taking a bullet point blank by body armor piercing bullets. He could of easily dodged it if he wanted to.

http://imageshack.us/a/img144/7249/acrobatics2ry0.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img92/8515/durability2kn6.jpg

Connor Hawke can also dodge bullets point blank. What is the difference between that and dodging sniper shots from a longer range?

photo GreenArrow114-17.jpg

I'll even show you the scan of him dodging a sniper bullet.

photo showcase9605p06.jpgphoto showcase9605p07.jpg

Now for Batman. He will be using the sniper to take the guns out. I clearly showed you a scan of him using the sniper to take the guns out of people's hands. I also showed you the scan of him using a device to find anyone within a half-mile radius. Hell, i bet he can do it farther if he wanted.

I guess i'll post them AGAIN.

photo thedarknight17-locatortech.jpgphoto detective710-batstrokeshot4.jpg

Cassandra is probably going to reach the invisibility cloak, as there will be no one on the opposite team going for it. Your plan is pretty much to set up and snipe.

There is enough cover for Cassandra to easily get to the cloak.

Also, i think you're missing the part where Connor now has a rocket launcher. He can shoot Connor We've made it to every single object on the map. You said yourself that all you're going to do is snipe with your superhuman accuracy, when in reality accuracy doesn't matter. We have the speed to dodge bullets pointblank. We can anticipate your sniper shots. We will not need ranged advantage. I

Okay so here is my summary:

• I've shown scans of my team members being able to easily dodge bullets. I don't think your sniping is a factor anymore, because we can anticipate your shots and counter it with Batman's sniper or simply dodging them.
  • Azrael is going to make it to the turret. There is sufficient cover behind the turret for him to not worry about your sniper shots. He can probably stay there if he wants to (i'll make him do that.)
  • Batman can use the sniper to take out weapons on your team. He can also take out the glider with an explosive batarang or by just shooting it. I'd like more feats on the glider to see how durable it is. He's also going to be supplying everyone with a feed of where the opposing team is.
  • Connor is going to backup Cassandra.
  • Cassandra has enough cover to not be seen by your team. Also, i doubt your team would just happen to be looking at the edge of the map. Since Cassandra will know exactly where your team is, she can anticipate your sniper shots and doge them with relative ease. She gets to the invisibility cloak, and defeats your team one by one.

Check mate.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.