i_like_swords Street Level Tourney - Round 1 - The Battle
Alright, get ready for Round 1. Here we establish what teams are the most able to adapt and overcome.
Please avoid commenting on the battle or either persons team until debating ends, as it may affect the outcome of the battle.
- The fight will take place inside the New York Museum of Natural History
- Teams will both start on the second floor in separate sections of the museum. From there they have access to a stairway down to the first floor. Alternatively they can enter the main hall, which can be looked down upon from the second floor and has a large central staircase leading up to the second floor.
- The battle will take place 20 minutes before sunrise.
-During the first 20 minutes of the battle the fire alarm will be activated, meaning sprinklers will have covered every area of the museum (apart from the main hall) in water and will continue to do so for 20 minutes.
- For 5 minutes at the start the fire alarm itself will be going off, which is moderately loud, making it a bit more difficult to communicate with your team. The alarm won't be nearly as loud in the main hall.
-The lights will be out for the first 20 minutes, so it won't be total darkness, but a normal human won't be able to see clearly.
- After the first 20 minutes are up the sprinklers will stop, and the sun will rise. The lights in the museum will come back on.
- However, in a freak twist of events, a blizzard has invaded New York, and the glass roof above the main hall is smashed in and snow is landing everywhere. Snow will be present in the main wall 4 inches deep, 3 inches deep everywhere on the first floor, and 1 inch deep on the second floor. Aside from that, expect what you would normally get in a museum of history.
dccomicsrule2011 - Raki, Clare, Miata, Clarice.. Aka the Claymore Crew!
ThatGuyWithHeadPhones - Guts, Sasori, Morgiana, Captain America (Bucky)
- No prep will be available for this match.
- Your teams neutrally start in their own sections of the museum
- They will all be in character
- This fight is to KO/Death depending on each character
- You may not leave the museum
- Characters who know each other have all their knowledge of that character, as well as their disposition towards them
- Characters know the names of who they are fighting when the fight starts. They don't where they are. They just know that they have to defeat those people
- The winner may claim to items of gear from the characters of their opponent. No armor.
With that, you may begin. I will alert the judges when voting is to begin.