Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MrDirector786 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @nightwing91 said:
"Darksied, Illyrias true form was stopped by a telepathic assault of Freds memory's and  the senior partners army killed her. Granted it wouldn't have happened without freds memories.  And in her true form Illyria did almost destroy time itself. "
Darkseid wins then,one hit with the omega sanction and she'll automatically be seeing this fred guy. not to mention darkseids true form was also destroying all time and reality ,and if she does remove darkseid from the timeline ,then she still dies or he comes back. "
I think Post-Crisis Darkseid was once removed from the timeline and it was causing all of time and space to fall apart. It was in some Legion issue where Darkseid's older self in the future brought his younger self from when he first got his power and became Darkseid to the future and they said removing one as powerful as him from the timeline would cause all of time and space to collapse. "

It was from the foundations storyline,i have'nt read it ,but have seen the scans.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By nefarious

Darkseid should have a easy victory here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@Nefarious said:
"

Darkseid should have a easy victory here.

"

Pretty much, she has no feats to compare with Darkseid.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Hangar_18
@Picard said:
" @starkwood said:

" Glory was a self-proclaimed god, and was known as a god just because people, in her own dimension, worshipped her.  For all we know, she's just a really powerful demon with a big ego.  The same applies to Darkseid.  A "god" is just something he's called. "

Well, no Watchers' Council classified Glory, as a godWatchers make this distingsion: god> demon. As for Illyria she is fascinating character, but she is not even most powerful character in Slayerverse - I'm pretty sure that  Evil Willow, Glory, Jasmine or even  Marcus Hamilton  surpass her in many ways. I mean, every time she  fought Angel and his team, she reatrets. What she can do to Darkside? "
Watchers didnt make any distinction....Glory was a god..because she was a god damn god. Gods and demons have been along since the beginning of time in the buffy verse. you really have no idea what you're talking about huh. There was an episode (timebomb) specifically showing what the smurf could do to angels team...she killed them all in about 3 seconds..and again...that was depowered illyria.....full powered illyria is capable of destroying time itself...and with it all infinite universes in buffy. Jasmin was a former powers that be..ie God level entity...and marcus hamilton was powered by the senior partners...vast reality warping, telepathy..can create pocket universes..christ they had one part of a god serving as their conduit. Again gee what can a full powered being who controls time itself and even when in her depowered human for can revert your age into when you were a baby instantly....gee what possibly can she do =/ 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HolySerpent
@Hangar_18:
r saying she can beat darksied, tell me  what stragey would she use besides destroying time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18 said:
" @Picard said:
" @starkwood said:

" Glory was a self-proclaimed god, and was known as a god just because people, in her own dimension, worshipped her.  For all we know, she's just a really powerful demon with a big ego.  The same applies to Darkseid.  A "god" is just something he's called. "

Well, no Watchers' Council classified Glory, as a godWatchers make this distingsion: god> demon. As for Illyria she is fascinating character, but she is not even most powerful character in Slayerverse - I'm pretty sure that  Evil Willow, Glory, Jasmine or even  Marcus Hamilton  surpass her in many ways. I mean, every time she  fought Angel and his team, she reatrets. What she can do to Darkside? "
Watchers didnt make any distinction....Glory was a god..because she was a god damn god. Gods and demons have been along since the beginning of time in the buffy verse. you really have no idea what you're talking about huh. There was an episode (timebomb) specifically showing what the smurf could do to angels team...she killed them all in about 3 seconds..and again...that was depowered illyria.....full powered illyria is capable of destroying time itself...and with it all infinite universes in buffy. Jasmin was a former powers that be..ie God level entity...and marcus hamilton was powered by the senior partners...vast reality warping, telepathy..can create pocket universes..christ they had one part of a god serving as their conduit. Again gee what can a full powered being who controls time itself and even when in her depowered human for can revert your age into when you were a baby instantly....gee what possibly can she do =/  "

She aint beating Darkseid.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hangar_18
 @comicdude23:
i would ask you to elaborate...but as i've told you before..you almost never know anything on the subject you choose to debate on (which begs the question why ydo you even come here?) which means im not interested in your opinion

@HolySerpent said:
" @Hangar_18: r saying she can beat darksied, tell me  what stragey would she use besides destroying time. "
besides the fact that she can turn darksied back into uxas ie..before he had the omega effects and became darksied...or hell..do what she did to angel and just make him turn back into a baby and punch his stupid face in....how bout that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18 said:
"   @comicdude23:
i would ask you to elaborate...but as i've told you before..you almost never know anything on the subject you choose to debate on (which begs the question why ydo you even come here?) which means im not interested in your opinion

@HolySerpent said:
" @Hangar_18: r saying she can beat darksied, tell me  what stragey would she use besides destroying time. "
besides the fact that she can turn darksied back into uxas ie..before he had the omega effects and became darksied...or hell..do what she did to angel and just make him turn back into a baby and punch his stupid face in....how bout that "

False. She can't win. 

Darkseid easily smacks around Superman like he is nothing. Darkseids true form was destroying Space and Reality, his Omega Beams are far too much for her, his Omega Beams have hurt The Spectre, one of DC's most powerful beings.

Darkseid FTW

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hangar_18
@comicdude23: and its because of replys like those that i ignore you..if you'll excuse me..i'll be waiting for someone who doesnt debate like a 5 year old to come here so i can have a real discussion..have a nice day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18 said:
"@comicdude23: and its because of replys like those that i ignore you..if you'll excuse me..i'll be waiting for someone who doesnt debate like a 5 year old to come here so i can have a real discussion..have a nice day "

Why don't you just reply to my comment and continue the debate.....
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hangar_18
@comicdude23 said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
"@comicdude23: and its because of replys like those that i ignore you..if you'll excuse me..i'll be waiting for someone who doesnt debate like a 5 year old to come here so i can have a real discussion..have a nice day "
Why don't you just reply to my comment and continue the debate..... "
....because you're a troll who spam repeats the same stupid crap over and over again? Maybe thats why =/ I keep trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and you make me regret it every single time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
Why don't you just reply to my comment and continue the debate..... "
....because you're a troll who spam repeats the same stupid crap over and over again? Maybe thats why =/ I keep trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and you make me regret it every single time. "

That's coming from you...... 

Reply to the comment or stand corrected.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hangar_18
@comicdude23: have a nice day comicdude
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64  Edited By nightwing91
@entropy_aegis said:
" @nightwing91 said:
"Darksied, Illyrias true form was stopped by a telepathic assault of Freds memory's and  the senior partners army killed her. Granted it wouldn't have happened without freds memories.  And in her true form Illyria did almost destroy time itself. "
Darkseid wins then,one hit with the omega sanction and she'll automatically be seeing this fred guy. not to mention darkseids true form was also destroying all time and reality ,and if she does remove darkseid from the timeline ,then she still dies or he comes back. "
Freds a girl xD
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HolySerpent
@Hangar_18:
when she turn angel into a doll and then a child. she didnt do that on purpose,she couldnt control her powers
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Hangar_18
@HolySerpent said:
" @Hangar_18: when she turn angel into a doll and then a child. she didnt do that on purpose,she couldnt control her powers "
That was mentioned when oh thats right...never =/ Nevermind the fact that the smurf played with time when ever she wanted to when she could..there wasnt any mention of her not being able to not control it.....i mean..isnt she the one who used her time powers to try and you know....destroy time =/ 

The smurf turns darksied into baby uxas and beats him to death with a water bottle
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By King_Saturn
gotta go with Darkseid here... better overall legit feats
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By starkwood

Obviously Darkseid would stomp Illyria in human form, I just thought perhaps Illyria in her true form, with powerful comparable to a god, might stand a chance.  After reading some of these posts, I now agree that Darkseid would win either way.  My only exposure to Darkseid was the animated series'.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Spectre couldn't put Darkseid down for good. So I go with him for that and other reasons. 
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Hangar_18

u huh....the smurf...plus time warp = darkseid becomes usax and she beats him to death

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hangar_18 said:
"u huh....the smurf...plus time warp = darkseid becomes usax and she beats him to death "

Right. 
omega sanction =she and her entire universe dead.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hangar_18
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
"u huh....the smurf...plus time warp = darkseid becomes usax and she beats him to death "
Right. omega sanction =she and her entire universe dead. "
right Illyrias personal de-aging = darksied before he stole the omega effects...kthanks. And you obviously dont know squat about the buffyverse
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By nefarious

I have a feeling this is a spite...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
right Illyrias personal de-aging = darksied before he stole the omega effects...kthanks. And you obviously dont know squat about the buffyverse "

Yeah i dont,but guess what i dont need to,likewise i have a feeling that you dont know squat about darkseid either. 
the fact you think she can deage hi or remove him from the timeline when it's been tried and failed to bring any results alone tells me .
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hangar_18
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
right Illyrias personal de-aging = darksied before he stole the omega effects...kthanks. And you obviously dont know squat about the buffyverse "
Yeah i dont,but guess what i dont need to,likewise i have a feeling that you dont know squat about darkseid either. the fact you think she can deage hi or remove him from the timeline when it's been tried and failed to bring any results alone tells me . "
seeing as you're making stupid comments like DS plus magic eye beams = solos buffyverse...you do. There are beings like discord harmony and the other one whos name i forget who can destroy the omniverse by singing...yes...singing. People who can destroy all of time with a thought...beings capable of collapsing universes...again you know nothing so shhh. You know whats funny about the whole singing thing...that superman using his voice killed darkseid by singing into the god machine..lulz. Im not even going to waste my time..with your thoughts or opinons...The smurf warps time and makes it so DS never becomes DS and kills him...kthanks
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
Yeah i dont,but guess what i dont need to,likewise i have a feeling that you dont know squat about darkseid either. the fact you think she can deage hi or remove him from the timeline when it's been tried and failed to bring any results alone tells me . "
seeing as you're making stupid comments like DS plus magic eye beams = solos buffyverse...you do. There are beings like discord harmony and the other one whos name i forget who can destroy the omniverse by singing...yes...singing. People who can destroy all of time with a thought...beings capable of collapsing universes...again you know nothing so shhh. You know whats funny about the whole singing thing...that superman using his voice killed darkseid by singing into the god machine..lulz. Im not even going to waste my time..with your thoughts or opinons...The smurf warps time and makes it so DS never becomes DS and kills him...kthanks "

Yeah that god machine would destroy the entire buffyverse so what's ur point? 
Darkseid's magic eye beams can load an object with enough energy to destroy the timeline and effectively the universe ,did you know that? 
oh that's right you did'nt ,and again with your only retarded argument of her changing his time ,it's NOT possible. 
stop wasting my time and bring actual arguments.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Hangar_18
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
seeing as you're making stupid comments like DS plus magic eye beams = solos buffyverse...you do. There are beings like discord harmony and the other one whos name i forget who can destroy the omniverse by singing...yes...singing. People who can destroy all of time with a thought...beings capable of collapsing universes...again you know nothing so shhh. You know whats funny about the whole singing thing...that superman using his voice killed darkseid by singing into the god machine..lulz. Im not even going to waste my time..with your thoughts or opinons...The smurf warps time and makes it so DS never becomes DS and kills him...kthanks "
Yeah that god machine would destroy the entire buffyverse so what's ur point? Darkseid's magic eye beams can load an object with enough energy to destroy the timeline and effectively the universe ,did you know that? oh that's right you did'nt ,and again with your only retarded argument of her changing his time ,it's NOT possible. stop wasting my time and bring actual arguments. "
yup and their are beings n the buffyverse who dont need a machine...thats my point. DS eye beams cant do crap once ilyria makes it so he never got them..did you know that? No of course not all you have is blah blah blah blah something something Darksied something Darkseid something. It's possible..kthanks..how about your bring an actual argument other than something something blah blah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18:
Your argument fails.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
Yeah that god machine would destroy the entire buffyverse so what's ur point? Darkseid's magic eye beams can load an object with enough energy to destroy the timeline and effectively the universe ,did you know that? oh that's right you did'nt ,and again with your only retarded argument of her changing his time ,it's NOT possible. stop wasting my time and bring actual arguments. "
yup and their are beings n the buffyverse who dont need a machine...thats my point. DS eye beams cant do crap once ilyria makes it so he never got them..did you know that? No of course not all you have is blah blah blah blah something something Darksied something Darkseid something. It's possible..kthanks..how about your bring an actual argument other than something something blah blah. "

Yeah and there are beings in both marvel and dc who dont need a machine either,so what exactly are you trying to imply? 
darkseid's history cannot be altered due to the source,so your whole argument fails. 
and again with your crap of lowballing arguments,all you ever do is dismiss everything as blah blah blah, 
if i post a scan of bane it's blah,blah,blah,if i give an argument in darkseid's favour it's blah,blah,blah . 
GTFO.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hangar_18
@entropy_aegis: im trying to imply that you dont know anything about the buffyverse 

uh huh and the scan and or comic that happened in is where? 

im sorry i couldnt read your post over the whole illyria turning DS into a baby thing
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CAPiTA

Darkseid stomps. This is spite.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By Picard
@Hangar_18:  
Well, I know what I talking about? Are you? All I saying is watchers council said to Buffy, that ther is a difference between GOD and a demon! And Illyria was at full power when she attacked Angel team - and she surprised them, thats why she win so easily. And how Illyrisa time can affect Darkside?