User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pcbh168

Both blood lusted
No prep time
All powers 
Most powerful forms

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

Vs 

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Darkseid wrecks her....

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Hellos

The only thing Illyria has going is time manipulation and honestly Darkseid should turn her into ash long before any time !@#$ery happens.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mgrman5

isn't Illyria most powerful form is a reality wrapper in the comics, so seeing that it is she wins.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

What can Illyria do? I know absolutely nothing about her which is why I'm asking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mgrman5 said:
"isn't Illyria most powerful form is a reality wrapper in the comics, so seeing that it is she wins. "

That won't help her angainst The Omega Effect
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrDirector786
@Hellos said:
"
The only thing Illyria has going is time manipulation and honestly Darkseid should turn her into ash long before any time !@#$ery happens. "
Darkseid has time manipulation powers too. He once revived Desaad by using his omega effect to reverse time around Desaad and he's teleported people across time and space with it as well.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

Darkseid shows her his, you know what.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Hellos said:
"
The only thing Illyria has going is time manipulation and honestly Darkseid should turn her into ash long before any time !@#$ery happens. "
Darkseid has time manipulation powers too. He once revived Desaad by using his omega effect to reverse time around Desaad and he's teleported people across time and space with it as well. "

If I recall, she had a significant control over time. But it's been a while since I've seen the episodes where she displays said power or read the comic where she apparently regains it. 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HolySerpent
@Hellos:
she does regain the her powers and her true form in the comics....but she wont be able to handle darksied. 

p.s. R.I.P Angel. you were one of  my favorite shows
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Darkseid stomps
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HolySerpent
@MrDirector786 said:
"What can Illyria do? I know absolutely nothing about her which is why I'm asking. "

Illryria is an ancient pure blood demon from the show angel. she has vast super strenght ( a little weaker the shehulk) she time manipulation, shape shifting , talk to plants, expert in martial arts ( capable of taking on and killing spike, angel and his crew easily. invunernablity( not on the level of superman type characters).  

im a huge fanboy of her but trust me when i say she is no match for darksied. and im kind of angry the person who made this stupid thread
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pcbh168
@HolySerpent: Oh take a chill pill; just because you say she's no match for Darkseid doesn't mean she isn't. I saw a thread called Illyria Vs Superman and she seemed to be winning that so I thought if she can defeat Superman it should be an interesting battle with her and Darkseid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168 said:
" @HolySerpent: Oh take a chill pill; just because you say she's no match for Darkseid doesn't mean she isn't. I saw a thread called Illyria Vs Superman and she seemed to be winning that so I thought if she can defeat Superman it should be an interesting battle with her and Darkseid. "

No....just no....she can't beat Superman 

Darkseid easily smacks around Superman, Darkseid has beaten a Sundipped Superman that was been in The Sun for 1 hour, Darkseid has hurt The Spectre 

Darkseid seriously stomps this
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HolySerpent
@pcbh168:
no she cannot,  she has no type of power in her arsenal to beat superman. 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pcbh168
@comicdude23:  I don't know whether she can beat Superman or not but on the thread she was winning.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pcbh168
@HolySerpent:  On the thread I think the reason people said she would beat him is because of her time manipulation ability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pcbh168 said:
" @comicdude23:  I don't know whether she can beat Superman or not but on the thread she was winning. "

Those people are wrong.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HolySerpent
@pcbh168:
shes only capaple slowing down time or going back and fourth through time, i dont how can she can hurt superman with that
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pcbh168
@comicdude23:  They can't all be wrong; even a Superman fan said he had to admit that Illyria would beat him.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hangar_18

No Caption Provided

Big blue shifting time so angel was at his weakest..ie the time he was turned into a puppet in season 3....and then....when he was a baby sitting in his crib....oh and thats depowered illyria 

illyrias full form has the ability to "end" time and with it all infinite universes in the buffyverse.....so yeah
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By nightwing91

Darksied, Illyrias true form was stopped by a telepathic assault of Freds memory's and  the senior partners army killed her. Granted it wouldn't have happened without freds memories.

And in her true form Illyria did almost destroy time itself.

Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18 said:
"  
No Caption Provided
Big blue shifting time so angel was at his weakest..ie the time he was turned into a puppet in season 3....and then....when he was a baby sitting in his crib....oh and thats depowered illyria  illyrias full form has the ability to "end" time and with it all infinite universes in the buffyverse.....so yeah "
can't believe im saying this but he's right. Not sure who would win in this fight but would be an epic fight though
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nightwing91
@Hangar_18: Angel was a puppet in season 5 not 3, figured I'd tell you so you could edit it. But also those time shifts were completely random.

Illyria at full power has the abilitiy to manipulate time, and traverse other dimensions.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pcbh168
@nightwing91: Do you think Darkseid would win or Illyria. Sorry, I'm confused because you put Darkseid at the start of your post and then you say how powerful Illyria is.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nefarious

Darkseid beats her with ease.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nightwing91
@pcbh168: Honestly I'm not sure now, Darksied shouldn't be able to actually hit full powered Illyira as it required Angel having the gem on her sarcophagus, and the army having Illyia being flooded  with memories of Fred.

Full power I say Illlyria, cause of her incredidibly advanced time manipulation.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pcbh168
@nightwing91: Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think the same; full powered Illyria should be able to defeat Darkseid.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nightwing91
@pcbh168: Only because of the time manipulation to slow down time, and deage characters back to when their weakest, she only showed that ability when she had no control of her powers. But it stands to reason at full power she could easily do this.
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By starkwood

Illyria in human form (in Fred's body) would lose miserably, and it would be a laughable fight.  Illyria in her true form as a pure blooded demon that towers over skyscrapers, would disembowel Darkseid and use his innards as decorations.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom

Darkseid in his true form tears universes apart. I doubt being a skyscraper tall demon would help.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By starkwood

Pretty sure Illyria can perform similar feats.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nightwing91
@starkwood: She was never destroying the universe, but she was going to destroy time itself and end all of existence.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Picard

Well  Illyria is my  favorite "Angel" character yet... god (Darkside)> deamon (Illyria)  

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hellos
@Picard said:
"Well  Illyria is my  favorite "Angel" character yet... god (Darkside)> deamon (Illyria)   "

Plenty of Demons in fiction more powerful than gods.
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By starkwood

Yeah, Illyria, in her own words, was known as god to other gods.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Skaddix

Not to mention Darkseid is not a real god anyway.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Picard
@starkwood said:

" Yeah, Illyria, in her own words, was known as god to other gods. "

That's her big ego talking. :) 

@Hellos said:

" Plenty of Demons in fiction more powerful than gods. "

I never read any  mythology wher demons was more  powerful than gods.

@Skaddix said:

" Not to mention Darkseid is not a real god anyway. "

No? OK, still I don't see what  Illyria can do to him?
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By PirateKing69

Darkseid.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By starkwood
@Picard:  So you're saying Ares or Baldur can beat Mephisto? Blackheart? Sattanish? Zarathos?

Massive facepalm.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Picard
@starkwood said:

" @Picard:  So you're saying Ares or Baldur can beat Mephisto? Blackheart? Sattanish? Zarathos? Massive facepalm. "

I said this in context of mythology, no comicbooks. Logically , demon is less than a god. In  Slayerverse this statement is true: Glory isn't a demon.. she's a god etc.  
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By starkwood

Glory was a self-proclaimed god, and was known as a god just because people, in her own dimension, worshipped her.  For all we know, she's just a really powerful demon with a big ego.  The same applies to Darkseid.  A "god" is just something he's called.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Valtot
@Skaddix:
y isnt darkseid a real god? his true form could hold multiple planets in his hand at base size than he could change his size to much greater levels, new gods go threw a boom tube which regulates there size otherwise they wouldnt have much contact with the normal dcu like earth and such because theyd destroy things like that accidently, darkseid is physically atleast twice as strong as superman, has the omega effect which can shoot beams to cause a vast amount of different effects, he can control space and time with the omega effect, alter his physical size, amp his flight speed, matter manipulation, teleportation, open and control boom tubes, create avatars of himself, and theres 100s of more abilities he can use it for so unless you mean hes not a real god in the sense hes not omnipotent i can get that but than 99% of gods in comics aernt real gods.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtPhantom
@starkwood said:
" Glory was a self-proclaimed god, and was known as a god just because people, in her own dimension, worshipped her.  For all we know, she's just a really powerful demon with a big ego.  The same applies to Darkseid.  A "god" is just something he's called. "
Eh, not exactly. Darkseid and gods of DC are acknowledged as actual gods, by virtue of their connection to the Source. It's not just a matter of opinion there, it is quite factual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starkwood said:
"Yeah, Illyria, in her own words, was known as god to other gods. "

Being a God can mean nothing in Comics
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Darkseid wins... What Illyria did to Angel would never work... Even if she went back in time to when Darkeid was helpless, he could and would just follow her there, and kill her. Or he could do the same thing... He could create an exact duplicate of IIIyria only completely under his control, and have her fight herself.  

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Picard
@starkwood said:

" Glory was a self-proclaimed god, and was known as a god just because people, in her own dimension, worshipped her.  For all we know, she's just a really powerful demon with a big ego.  The same applies to Darkseid.  A "god" is just something he's called. "

Well, no Watchers' Council classified Glory, as a godWatchers make this distingsion: god> demon. As for Illyria she is fascinating character, but she is not even most powerful character in Slayerverse - I'm pretty sure that  Evil Willow, Glory, Jasmine or even  Marcus Hamilton  surpass her in many ways. I mean, every time she  fought Angel and his team, she reatrets. What she can do to Darkside?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
"Darksied, Illyrias true form was stopped by a telepathic assault of Freds memory's and  the senior partners army killed her. Granted it wouldn't have happened without freds memories.  And in her true form Illyria did almost destroy time itself. "

Darkseid wins then,one hit with the omega sanction and she'll automatically be seeing this fred guy. 
not to mention darkseids true form was also destroying all time and reality ,and if she does remove darkseid from the timeline ,then she still dies or he comes back.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrDirector786
@entropy_aegis said:
" @nightwing91 said:
"Darksied, Illyrias true form was stopped by a telepathic assault of Freds memory's and  the senior partners army killed her. Granted it wouldn't have happened without freds memories.  And in her true form Illyria did almost destroy time itself. "
Darkseid wins then,one hit with the omega sanction and she'll automatically be seeing this fred guy. not to mention darkseids true form was also destroying all time and reality ,and if she does remove darkseid from the timeline ,then she still dies or he comes back. "
I think Post-Crisis Darkseid was once removed from the timeline and it was causing all of time and space to fall apart. It was in some Legion issue where Darkseid's older self in the future brought his younger self from when he first got his power and became Darkseid to the future and they said removing one as powerful as him from the timeline would cause all of time and space to collapse.