#1 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

illyria (after Mutari generator), Spike & Angel vs Eric Northman, Bill Compton & Russel Edginton

Random Encounter, no prep, victory by death, KO or surrender

How does it go?

#2 Posted by Onemoreposter (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

True Blood vamps curbstomp Buffy vamps

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like anyone from team 2 can solo.

#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Spike and Angel thread bumped not even within 5 minutes of the other one being bumped?

#5 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

anyways team 2 takes this...

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out 2:29 

Check out 0:05
#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

Mega Spite.

#8 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I've grown quite bored of proving Spike and angel are as fast if not faster than bill and eric...and are vastly stronger..so i'm not going to bother here. But the fact that people think anyone on team 2 can stop Illyria..well that just makes me laugh

#9 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

I've grown quite bored of proving Spike and angel are as fast if not faster than bill and eric...and are vastly stronger..so i'm not going to bother here. But the fact that people think anyone on team 2 can stop Illyria..well that just makes me laugh

Team 2...How is Team 1 gonna win?

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TerminatorXX Stop provoking people.

#11 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

what does provoking mean? also do you know how to quote people or click the reply button? my username is in caps and not lowercases.

#12 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

what does provoking mean? also do you know how to quote people or click the reply button? my username is in caps and not lowercases.

1) Trying to start arguments

2) I was on an Ipad which does not allow that feature.

3) No really a big deal since your'e the only Terminator in this thread.

#13 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

I was asking question is all I was doing....... Also he use to harrass me on threads, but when I have something to ask or say to him, he ignores me for the fact.

1. I'm obviously right and hes wrong.

2. I did something that scared him away from me.................................................................................................................................

#14 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

This would boil down to Russell and Illyria, who ever wins out of those two, takes their team to victory, imo. Though, I think Eric with Bill watching his back can handle Spike & Angel, i'd say whether Russell needs help with Illyria in the end? He'd have it with Bill & Eric.

#15 Posted by Ms. Omega (4205 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade walks in and destroys them all......

#16 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude. said:

This would boil down to Russell and Illyria, who ever wins out of those two, takes their team to victory, imo. Though, I think Eric with Bill watching his back can handle Spike & Angel, i'd say whether Russell needs help with Illyria in the end? He'd have it with Bill & Eric.

The fact that anyone thinks Russel in any way shape or form is able to hurt Illyria, is mind boggling to me. He has like two feats..most of which is just his owning younger vampires..in the same way the master owned Angel. Illyria will kill Russel with no trouble whatsoever. And Spike and Angel..have better feats that just about every vampire in true blood including bill and eric. Team 1 stomps
#17 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of them solo.

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

I was asking question is all I was doing....... Also he use to harrass me on threads, but when I have something to ask or say to him, he ignores me for the fact.

1. I'm obviously right and hes wrong.

2. I did something that scared him away from me.................................................................................................................................

You know there is this thing called debating that can prove who is right and who is wrong.

#19 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I guess thats why Job doesnt wanna talk to me, because i've proved him wrong I guess?

#20 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: I think he is fed up with having to always prove people wrong. Which he is almost always successful in.

#21 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@TERMINATORXX: I think he is fed up with having to always prove people wrong. Which he is almost always successful in.

Yeah you gotta admite him though, I never knew anyone that involved with the buffy series as job is...................

#22 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Can you please just stay out of my thread if your just trying to provoke Job?

#23 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Yes I will....Goodbye...........................

P.S I did nothing that provoke him, I asked him why he thinks team 1 would win and he ignored me like usual...

#24 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@TERMINATORXX: Can you please just stay out of my thread if your just trying to provoke Job?

@TERMINATORXX: What (s)he said.

#25 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

She copied you by using the word " provoke. "

anyways team 2 wins...

#26 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

anyways team 2 wins...

I dont own the word you know. LOL

Also, i forgot to say that team 1 for the majority.

#27 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

anyways team 2 wins...

Well no you may not of invented the word, but if you didnt use it, she probably wouldnt of used it or spoke with me period, she probably figured, since you asked me already to not proke job, she had a right when she should of clearly saw you already said something to me so she didnt have to be a repeataphile by saying the same thing you did.

Anyways moving on, Why do you think Team 1 wins?

#28 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

anyways team 2 wins...

Well no you may not of invented the word, but if you didnt use it, she probably wouldnt of used it or spoke with me period, she probably figured, since you asked me already to not proke job, she had a right when she should of clearly saw you already said something to me so she didnt have to be a repeataphile by saying the same thing you did.

Anyways moving on, Why do you think Team 1 wins?

First, I'm a 'he'

Second, Young Justice was right to call you up on provoking Job. I was saying it as well to add weight and asking you to stay out of my thread. Yet here you are still posting after agreeing to leave.

Back on topic, okay so this will likely come down to a 3 on 1. Team TB vs illyria. Does illyria have a counter for their blur speed? Eric is very fond of it in combat.

#29 Posted by YoungJustice (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Mainly Illryia. She is the best fighter here. In one of her first appearances she manhandled Spike and Angel. She also is a bullet dodger at least. Then there is the whole time manipulator. Although, if she has lost any of these powers in the later season my apologizes.

#30 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Illyria before venting her power would have soloed. Angel and Spike lose to any one of team 2. Illyria without he time manipulation powers is in trouble, or at least in for a long fight. Russel might have the strength to damage her, but that's hard to say. Regular humans can and have staked vamps before if they catch them off guard and given Illyria's durability, and how long they would have to fight with her, there ought to be oportunities for her to get her hands on them and tear them appart, even without the time manipulation abilities. She can only last against these three because of her durability. If that has been decreased to the point where she would be hurt by getting hit by a car or something, she can't win. That wasn't really tested post power-vent though. She got hurt by Wolfram and Hart's avatar (Adam Baldwin?) but that isn't a good measure, as he was one of THE most physically powerful entities to appear on the show.

#31 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

What universe are they fighting in?

It has been shown on angel, that a vampires powers change depending on which dimension it's in.

So any physical advantage the trueblood vamps might have would be null. What it must come down to is experience and fighting ability.