ILLYRIA ( full power ) V.S GLORY 5 ( full power)

• 51 results
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By battlexlordx

ok this is the god king of the universe ( illyria) and the demon god ( glory ) 

they both have there full power and they are pissed  
if you dont who they are dont bother to answer this fight has to stay sirious pleas ah if you have any scrap of humanity pleas typa a reaso as to how they would win or lose. 

• morals are off
  • illyria has all of her powers and full control of them in freds body ( cause i hvae see her real comic body and it looks ugly )
  • glory is mentaly stable and she doesnt need to feed on ppls minds 
  • they are fightind in a demon dimension
  • and they have no weapons
  • either can have one and only one side kick ( example: angel for illyria)
  • win is death.

vs
No Caption Provided
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pcbh168

Ilyria, easily. She's way more powerful and we never did see Glory's true form so we don't know what other powers she possessed. Also, there's nothing Glory can really do to Illyria, since she has time manipulation and reality warping powers.

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By battlexlordx
@pcbh168 said:

" Ilyria, easily. She's way more powerful and we never did see Glory's true form so we don't know what other powers she possessed. Also, there's nothing Glory can really do to Illyria, since she has time manipulation and reality warping powers. "

true but glory look like she couldnt get hurt by anything but the god hammer of the troll god
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pcbh168
@battlexlordx said:
" @pcbh168 said:

" Ilyria, easily. She's way more powerful and we never did see Glory's true form so we don't know what other powers she possessed. Also, there's nothing Glory can really do to Illyria, since she has time manipulation and reality warping powers. "

true but glory look like she couldnt get hurt by anything but the god hammer of the troll god "
Willow was able to hurt her when she used a lightning attack on her after Glory mind wiped Tara.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91

Illyria, time manipulation completely cancels glorys super speed, and Illyria was much stronger then a slayer, she can cause damge with her blows. In fact I say illyria has superior durability, when she took a axe to the back of the head by wesley as hard as he could, and didnt even notice it. And sidekicks are pointless  in this battle atleast for glory, as any sidekick  would still be effected by time manipulation.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Those chicks are hot.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Renee

Glory is not a demon and you can't use her at full power because there is no legitimate proof to what it was. 

On a side note, Glory is fabulously splendid and a far better character. :P

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Son Of Storm
Illyria. 

Illyria possesses more power than Glory. Though Glory's strength seems to be high (only real feat is her knocking down an old building with a few stomps). Illyria possess more than enough skill to overcome this "disadvantage". Glory's speed would be canceled out by Illyria's ability to slowdown time. Her durability is high but it's nothing Illyria couldn't overcome. 

Or Illyria could just BFR Glory to another dimension.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nightwing91
@Nefarious said:

" Those chicks are hot. "

That first one is sometimes a man.
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By battlexlordx
@nightwing91 said:
" Illyria, time manipulation completely cancels glorys super speed, and Illyria was much stronger then a slayer, she can cause damge with her blows. In fact I say illyria has superior durability, when she took a axe to the back of the head by wesley as hard as he could, and didnt even notice it. And sidekicks are pointless  in this battle atleast for glory, as any sidekick  would still be effected by time manipulation. "
glory brought down an building in a tantrum that show strenght greater than a slayer
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nefarious
@nightwing91: Er. nevermind. lol
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By battlexlordx
@Nefarious said:
" @nightwing91: Er. nevermind. lol "
@Nefarious said:
" @nightwing91: Er. nevermind. lol "
yes it is god KING of the universe, but glory is a demon god yes a demon god cause the powers that be are gods and glory comes from a hell dimension. on another road i think that i should make a jasmine vs illyria fight just to see who is the most powerful power that be or old one.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nightwing91
@battlexlordx: And Illyria slows time down, and has aa high degree of super strength in her own right, and the building feat isn't overly as it was an OLD building, the condition  plays a big part
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son Of Storm
@battlexlordx said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" Illyria, time manipulation completely cancels glorys super speed, and Illyria was much stronger then a slayer, she can cause damge with her blows. In fact I say illyria has superior durability, when she took a axe to the back of the head by wesley as hard as he could, and didnt even notice it. And sidekicks are pointless  in this battle atleast for glory, as any sidekick  would still be effected by time manipulation. "
glory brought down an building in a tantrum that show strenght greater than a slayer "
But that's her only real strength feat. And Illyria has enough agility and speed to overcome that.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Renee
@nightwing91 said:
" In fact I say illyria has superior durability, when she took a axe to the back of the head by wesley as hard as he could, and didnt even notice it.
Glory took a crow bar to the head from Xan as hard as he could. It didn't do anything but she did tell him to watch the hair lol.  She's also been smashed by an oncoming truck, bombarded by a wreaking ball, dropped from miles high in the sky, etc...

@Son Of Storm said:
  Though Glory's strength seems to be high (only real feat is her knocking down an old building with a few stomps).

There's a lot more than just that. Like angry spin kicking spike across a room, through a wall, into another room.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Renee said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" In fact I say illyria has superior durability, when she took a axe to the back of the head by wesley as hard as he could, and didnt even notice it.
Glory took a crow bar to the head from Xan as hard as he could. It didn't do anything but she did tell him to watch the hair lol.  She's also been smashed by an oncoming truck, bombarded by a wreaking ball, dropped from miles high in the sky, etc...

Xander-Normal human. That feat would have been more impressive if Buffy had done it. IIRC Buffy was also hit by a truck and got up like it was nothing. Also didn't that wrecking ball give her a bloody nose? That sky drop was probably her best durability feat. However I still believe that a full powered Illyria could do the same thing.
@Renee said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
  Though Glory's strength seems to be high (only real feat is her knocking down an old building with a few stomps).

There's a lot more than just that. Like angry spin kicking spike across a room, through a wall, into another room. "
And? Illyria could do the same thing. They have strength far greater than slayers or vampires.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nightwing91
@Renee: axe> crow bar glory acknowledged the hit, illyria didnt feel it. But there around the same durability, I believe lyria is greaater, but only by a very very slim margin.And those feets Illyria could accomplish, And the wrecking ball caused her nose to bleed.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Renee
@Son Of Storm said:
Xander-Normal human. That feat would have been more impressive if Buffy had done it. IIRC Buffy was also hit by a truck and got up like it was nothing. Also didn't that wrecking ball give her a bloody nose? That sky drop was probably her best durability feat. However I still believe that a full powered Illyria could do the same thing.
I only mentioned that because he mentioned Wesley (also a human) hitting Illyria. I think it was the troll hammer that gave her a bloody nose which was after getting pounded by it and being weakened by that orb which was created by powerful monks to repel her.

She has many other durability feats, like being mind blown by Willow, Electrocuted by Willow, etc... 

But like I said before this isn't really a fair battle since there is no proof of a fully powered magnificent Glory.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Renee
@nightwing91 said:

" @Renee: axe> crow bar glory acknowledged the hit, illyria didnt feel it. But there around the same durability, I believe lyria is greaater, but only by a very very slim margin.And those feets Illyria could accomplish, And the wrecking ball caused her nose to bleed. "

She didn't feel the cross bow by Giles. Already explaing the wreaking ball thing above lol.

@Son Of Storm said:

And? Illyria could do the same thing. 

I was giving you an example because you said her only real feat was stomping down a building. 

They have strength far greater than slayers or vampires. 

I know. The only reason Glory exchanged blows with Buffy was because Ben was holding her back. She could squash her like a bug.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Renee said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
I only mentioned that because he mentioned Wesley (also a human) hitting Illyria. I think it was the troll hammer that gave her a bloody nose which was after getting pounded by it and being weakened by that orb which was created by powerful monks to repel her.  She has many other durability feats, like being mind blown by Willow, Electrocuted by Willow, etc...   But like I said before this isn't really a fair battle since there is no proof of a fully powered magnificent Glory. "
The orb couldn't have weakened her that much. She did crush it in her hands and was fine afterwords. And the main reason the troll hammer did any damage to her was because it was enhanced. So being fair to Glory it was more for plot. Her durability feats are nothing Illyria couldn't duplicate.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Renee
@Son Of Storm said:
The orb couldn't have weakened her that much. She did crush it in her hands and was fine afterwords. And the main reason the troll hammer did any damage to her was because it was enhanced. So being fair to Glory it was more for plot. Her durability feats are nothing Illyria couldn't duplicate. "
Yes but before the orb there was the whole Willow putting a hole in her head. And the orb slowed her down afterward while she fought BuffyBot. On top of all that she was already getting weaker just being on Earth and having body battles with Ben. Poor bish just wanted to go home lol.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Renee said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
The orb couldn't have weakened her that much. She did crush it in her hands and was fine afterwords. And the main reason the troll hammer did any damage to her was because it was enhanced. So being fair to Glory it was more for plot. Her durability feats are nothing Illyria couldn't duplicate. "
Yes but before the orb there was the whole Willow putting a hole in her head. And the orb slowed her down afterward while she fought BuffyBot. On top of all that she was already getting weaker just being on Earth and having body battles with Ben. Poor bish just wanted to go home lol. "
Actually Buffybot proved (to me anyway) that she wasn't really that harmed.

I know. Maybe Illyria can take pity on her and BFR Glory to her home dimension.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Renee
@Son Of Storm said:  
I know. Maybe Illyria can take pity on her and BFR Glory to her home dimension. "
That would be the best! I always wanted to see what Glory and her fellow hell bitches were like. Maybe that's what season nine will be about! I can only dream lol. :P
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Renee said:
" @Son Of Storm said:  
I know. Maybe Illyria can take pity on her and BFR Glory to her home dimension. "
That would be the best! I always wanted to see what Glory and her fellow hell bitches were like. Maybe that's what season nine will be about! I can only dream lol. :P "
Well IIRC they feared her so I can't imagine they would be happy to see her.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Renee
@Son Of Storm said:
 Well IIRC they feared her so I can't imagine they would be happy to see her. "
They did and they probs wouldn't. Glory could her her revenge! 

And maybe for Illyria bringing her home, Glory would hook her up with a makeover. ;)   
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Renee said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
 Well IIRC they feared her so I can't imagine they would be happy to see her. "
They did and they probs wouldn't. Glory could her her revenge!   And maybe for Illyria bringing her home, Glory would hook her up with a makeover. ;)    "
Leave the blue smurf alone. She's good with her tougher than steel battle clothes.:P
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Renee
@Son Of Storm: 
Lol  ;)
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Renee

P.S. What's with the 5?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Renee said:
" @Son Of Storm: 
Lol  ;) "

Lol.
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By kiss_lamia

glory is adept in dark magick too so that might help her a liitle but i think in the end Illyria would win as shes is of the older hell god variety and glory seemed come after her i think.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm
@kiss_lamia said:
" glory is adept in dark magick too so that might help her a liitle
Maybe with prep. LOTS of prep.
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Son Of Storm:   yeah but glory knew that stuff like the back of her hand and im guessing she knows alot of stuff that she can do on a whim.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son Of Storm
@kiss_lamia said:
" @Son Of Storm:   yeah but glory knew that stuff like the back of her hand and im guessing she knows alot of stuff that she can do on a whim. "
Perhaps. But it would have been good if she had actually showed this ability during any of the fight scenes.
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Son Of Storm:  yeah i know, it would have been awesome :)
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By battlexlordx
@Son Of Storm said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @Son Of Storm:   yeah but glory knew that stuff like the back of her hand and im guessing she knows alot of stuff that she can do on a whim. "
Perhaps. But it would have been good if she had actually showed this ability during any of the fight scenes. "
well she was fighting ben for controle of the body i thougt that it was fair cause it took 2 other hell god to banish her they and she was wining till thy banished her. or so i heard but glorificus was strong enought to break a forcefield , on the other hand illyria wrecked a car and that was when she was weakend. 
@Renee said:

" P.S. What's with the 5? "

a typo i tried to typ the ( but i held in the shift key 

P.S does anyone think that jasmine has a chance against illyria or glory?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HolySerpent
@battlexlordx:
no, only powers jamine showed was, superstrength (lifting a car),  and the ability to hypnotise every human thinking she was beatiful.  shes not in there league. 

note:even though the beast was her servant i think he could take her on.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nightwing91
@HolySerpent: Jasmine was depowered at that point, as Angel had her name, which took some of her power.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HolySerpent
@nightwing91:
then what other powers did she displayed
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nightwing91
@HolySerpent: She didn't really display anything that was the point of Jasmine, she conquered through love not force.Her true form was that giant light that ate people whole, but we never saw her true power. And she even said when she fought Angel, that she just had enough strength left to destroy the world, or something along those lines.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HolySerpent
@nightwing91 said:
" @HolySerpent: She didn't really display anything that was the point of Jasmine, she conquered through love not force.Her true form was that giant light that ate people whole, but we never saw her true power. And she even said when she fought Angel, that she just had enough "

i know, thats why  im going by on what i seen. when both illryia and jasmine was depowered. Illryia still showed superior strength then any demon that was in that series (except marcus hamilton), while jasmine got punch through the head my conner. i know her back was turned but that still shows how durable she was  

strength left to destroy the world, or something along those lines

and she added even if i have to kill one person had at a time
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nightwing91
@HolySerpent: Illyria pre depowerment was stronger then Hamilton was. And she said that Connor and Cordelia were her link to this world, and it was their love that brought them there, Connor no longer loved her which is why he was able to kill her in 1 blow, when Angel almost died, and his blows did nothing.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HolySerpent

@nightwing91 said:

"@HolySerpent: Illyria pre depowerment was stronger then Hamilton was. And she said that Connor and Cordelia were her link to this world, and it was their love that brought them there, Connor no longer loved her which is why he was able to kill her in 1 blow, when Angel almost died, and his blows did nothing. "

i cant agree  with you on that

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nightwing91
@HolySerpent: Can't? and why not? you think Connor was stronger then Angel there?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HolySerpent
@nightwing91 said:
" @HolySerpent: Can't? and why not? you think Connor was stronger then Angel there? "

god no. she didnt expect it. she was literally caught off by surpise. not to mention conner punch her full strength in the back of her head. 
while angel was already hurt from being puched off a bridge by her. 
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nightwing91
@HolySerpent:  Angel can survive being punched off the bridge, he mentioned something in after the fall about jumping off the top of a building, was just risky for a vampire, the bridge wouldn't pose much of a threat or hurt him signfigantly, the only real damage that occurred was when jasmine broke his arm. 

I've always rationalized it as that link being broken,which is why Jasmine focused so hard on keeping Connor with her. And her name significantly weakening her.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HolySerpent
@nightwing91:
i have to watch the season or episode becasue im little foggy on what the "link" was
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By battlexlordx

that was season 4

LordFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordFalcon

Illyria isn't a god king of the universe, or a god for that matter. Where did you get that ridiculous idea? She's an extremely powerful pure breed demon. That's what Old Ones are. Glory is the only actual God shown in either Btvs or Ats. Last I checked demons don't predate gods. So her being older than Glory is plain ludicrous. It's an established factual track record that Old Ones are very killable. There are literally thousands of them dead in the Deeper Well. 

Not that any of the above matters anyway, in their human "shells", Illyria takes this.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By randumo24

Illyria wins. It's pretty hard to overcome the time manipulation.

Twerk_it_miley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Twerk_it_miley

Illyria has a huge advantage but I think the fight is a lot closer than people seem to think. As a far as the show went, Glory demonstrated more strength and durable feats than Illyria. The only feat Illyria had was the axe to the head, that's it. Speeding shards of glass, knives, a truck and an entire concrete ceiling did nothing to Glory. She even fell thousands of meters from the sky and came out unscathed. As far as strength goes, Illyria's most impressive feats was destroying a car while she was depowered and beating down Angel and his gang. Glory knocked down an unbreakable steel door like it was tin foil, kicked Spike across two rooms, caused a room to collapse by stomping her foot and punched a hole through an extremely powerful force field that was conjured by Willow. The fight in my view really depends on who uses what first. Glory is very capable of blitzing Illyria and if she does, she may gain the upper hand. It's not one sided, Illyria can stop time but in doing so will prevent Glory from changing into Ben as everything has stopped. Illyria would have to manipulate time wisely so that Glory can revert.

Ultimately, the fight can go either way but Illyria has a major advantage. Comic Illyria vs Glory is a different story as Illyria wins that easily (unless it is her last two versions). One last thing, Illyria is not a god, she is a demon that can be physically slayed in her true ancient form (she can be resurrected though via her essence). Glory herself is a true fully fledged god that has existed on the side of forever and is implied to be truly immortal in her true ancient form.