• 171 results
#1 Posted by mikemaximum (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on. Each team gets 5 minutes prep. Fight takes place 100 miles away. Who wins.

VS
#2 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

#3 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Illumanati Strange classic Strange?
#4 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati. Xavier takes out most of them with a mind blast. BB and Strange finish the job. Namor, Reed and Tony play rock paper scissor until its over.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23148 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm close match..i think Martian Manhunter will battle with Xaivier to an almost stalemate, so they're outta the way 

Iron man is one of the first to go, i say almost any of the team can take him, but GL will probably do it the easiest 

Canary gets in a screaming contest with Blackbolt..and loses 

superman knocks Richards out with a punch..or freezes him with ice breath...or melts him with heat vision, so richards is out 

Aquaman and Namor fight...Namor wins until he is speed blitzed by Flash 

leaving only Blackbolt and Strange to go against a pretty much unharmed League...giving it to the league

#6 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's current versions, Flash solos.

#7 Posted by death_and_decay (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Illuminati. Xavier takes out most of them with a mind blast. BB and Strange finish the job. Namor, Reed and Tony play rock paper scissor until its over.
xavier would get curbstomped by martian, not to mention that his telepathy wont even work on half the team.  bb couldnt even hurt superman wonder woman gl or martian, and flash could kill the illuminati before they blinked.
#8 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

If Illumanati Strange is classic Strange, they win.
#9 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex
correcto 
classic or not
#10 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait never mind. 5 minute prep? Strange stops time and the Illumanatis brains (Reed, Stark, and Strange) preps and easily wins.
#11 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League

#12 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm.... JL Because of Flash.
#13 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Isn't Illumanati Strange classic Strange?
Yup. 

You thinking what Im thinking.
#14 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz
Yep. He solos.
#15 Posted by pooty (10831 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@TheCerealKillz: Yep. He solos.
#16 Posted by Billy Batson (57783 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

BB

#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz
How can Illuminati Strange be classic Strange if it was only a few years ago?
#18 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TheCerealKillz: How can Illuminati Strange be classic Strange if it was only a few years ago?
He still had the same powers.
#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz: I'm confused though...that was like right before/after WWH, where he clearly wasn't at "Classic" levels
#20 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

ill take the illuminati too many great minds and if its current steve rogers is there too

#21 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man of Lengend said:
ill take the illuminati too many great minds and if its current steve rogers is there too
Where do you see Steve Rogers in that picture?
#22 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch:  

Eh, all I know is that he can still solo, with 5 minute prep.
#23 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz: I guess, I'm just going off what he did in WWH, which was pretty weak.
#24 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch:  

Yeah it was weak, but now he gets prep, so this shouldn't be a fight.
#25 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@better_than_you said:
5 minutes of prep is all xavier needs to completely rape the justice league with telepathy.  and for the record  xavier>>>>>>martian manhunter  strange could take out the power houses  and bb with a whisper can can take out everyone else
I'm pretty sure MM has more impressive telepathic feats than Xavier...but I'm not the expert here.
#26 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@better_than_you said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@better_than_you said:
5 minutes of prep is all xavier needs to completely rape the justice league with telepathy.  and for the record  xavier>>>>>>martian manhunter  strange could take out the power houses  and bb with a whisper can can take out everyone else
I'm pretty sure MM has more impressive telepathic feats than Xavier...but I'm not the expert here.
a lot of people think mm has better feats....until they see my scans 
That sounds sketchy... 

lets see these scans...
#27 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@better_than_you: ooooooh snap! bring 'em out!
#28 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone bringing scans out...shiz just got real!

#29 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:
lol
#30 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@LONGTIME said:
lol
Lol
#31 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME: Of course he logs off right after making that claim...
#32 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash or Superman can solo if it's current versions , if its classic Strange solos
#33 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati because of Strange and Xavier
#34 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati. So we all agree Strange solos, right? Can the Flash even get through his auto-shields?

#35 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League, easily.

#36 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

JL has the numbers, but wy does nobody give stark any credit, Xavier is a bad ass in the TP section, i put MM right behing him, but MM is alot like supes, IF stange was at his classic levels, with auto shields, he will win the rest wont, but strange will

#37 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of how it looks from the pictures, the illuminati have this, with minimal effort, all fanboyism aside folks, its just sense.

#38 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10041 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep I am leaning toward the Illuminati but I'd like to see some feats for MM in TP. Plus, I am not sure if the JL has an answer for Strange.
#39 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
Justice League, easily.
How the hell? 

Strange is Classic, with prep.  

so..............
#40 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

Only chance the Illuminati has is if it is Classic Strange. Current Strange gets stomped.

#41 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Only chance the Illuminati has is if it is Classic Strange. Current Strange gets stomped.
With Prep, and the minds of Xavier, Stark and Strange, I still think that it would be a stomp in their favor. 
#42 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz

JLA has Martian Manhunter and Batman.
#43 Posted by lets_jam (526 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@TheCerealKillz:   JLA has Martian Manhunter and Batman.
xavier in telepathy>>>>the martian 

tony stark with gadgets and gizmos >>>>>batman
#44 Posted by Goyo77 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

it's current strange i believe, and jl would destory.
#45 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam said:
@JediXMan said:
xavier in telepathy>>>>the martian  tony stark with gadgets and gizmos >>>>>batman
First is incorrect; second is debatable. 

Xavier needs cerebro/cerebra to do a world-wide scan. Martian Manhunter doesn't,
#46 Edited by lets_jam (526 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@lets_jam said:

@JediXMan said:
xavier in telepathy>>>>the martian  tony stark with gadgets and gizmos >>>>>batman
First is incorrect; second is debatable.   Xavier needs cerebro/cerebra to do a world-wide scan. Martian Manhunter doesn't,
first is correct 

i already provided scans in this thread showing xavier in fact does not need to use cerebro/a to do world wide scans and he has done so from as far as the moon and as young as 13. 

i dont see how the second is debatable..bruce isn't messing with tony's technological swag
#47 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Justice League, easily.
How the hell?  Strange is Classic, with prep.   so..............
The OP didn't state anything about Doctor Strange being Classic.
And what can he do in 5 minutes?
#48 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@lets_jam said:
@JediXMan said:
First is incorrect; second is debatable.   Xavier needs cerebro/cerebra to do a world-wide scan. Martian Manhunter doesn't,
Actually that's incorrect. Cerebro is designed to make it easier for Xavier to located mutants by "reducing" the extra noise. What it does is it pin points specific brainwaves otherwise Xavier will feel like he's in a cafeteria, only ten gazillion times bigger.
#49 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Justice League, easily.
How the hell?  Strange is Classic, with prep.   so..............
The OP didn't state anything about Doctor Strange being Classic. And what can he do in 5 minutes?
Thats and Inferrence. 

Also, What can he do in 5 minutes? 

Well, he can get amped by everything he owns and pretty much take back his old powers..... 

Anyways, Tony and Xavier would be backing him up aswell
#50 Posted by death_and_decay (159 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam said:
@JediXMan said:

@lets_jam said:

@JediXMan said:
first is correct  i already provided scans in this thread showing xavier in fact does not need to use cerebro/a to do world wide scans and he has done so from as far as the moon and as young as 13.  i dont see how the second is debatable..bruce isn't messing with tony's technological swag
first is incorrect.  martian has been able to read the minds of everyone on the planet...at the same time, effortlessly.  xavier can scan minds across the planet but he always strains himself and can't read 6 billion minds at once.  then mm has other feats like being able to drag the spectre into the astral plane.  xavier is a chump in comparison

bruce has better tech then tony does, he doesnt fly around in a suit but he has access to alien tech that makes tonys tech look like nothing