• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep. Morals off. Fight is to the death only. Each are aware of the other's abilities. Fight takes place on the Death Star. IG-88 has standard equipment (if you don't know what that is, please search "IG-88" on Wookiepedia. Terminator has a missile launcher, two shotguns, a grenade launcher, a gatling gun, a pistol, an uzi, two grenades, and an assault rifle. 

vs 
#2 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio

TERMINATOR stomps!
#3 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

IG-88 was impressive in the books, so he's my pick.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
eh... maybe IG-88 
it should be a good battle
#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
eh... maybe IG-88 
no, it won't. None of terminator's weapons can do anything
#6 Posted by GraveSp (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to go with IG-88's Blaster Rifle making it a fairly quick battle 

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
@King Saturn said:
eh... maybe IG-88 
Not even the Grenade and Missile Launchers ? 
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator is an impressive, somewhat futuristic killing machine from the near future. 

IG-88 is an extremely impressive, very futuristic slaughtering machine from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. 

IG-88 has better tech and weapons.  He wins.
Staff
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@the human Juggernaut said:
@King Saturn said:
eh... maybe IG-88 
Not even the Grenade and Missile Launchers ? 
nope, not even those. 
#10 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
Terminator is an impressive, somewhat futuristic killing machine from the near future.  IG-88 is an extremely impressive, very futuristic slaughtering machine from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.  IG-88 has better tech and weapons.  He wins.

Ig-88 doesn't have the technology to beat TERMINATOR,he'd lose real fast,he wouldn't survive so many of those massive fire arms the T-800 has.
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus
That's 100% false.  IG-88 has superior weaponry and superior features/designs to the T-800/T-850.  Therefore, superior technology.
Staff
#12 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

IG-88 wins.

#13 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus said:
@k4tzm4n said:
Terminator is an impressive, somewhat futuristic killing machine from the near future.  IG-88 is an extremely impressive, very futuristic slaughtering machine from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.  IG-88 has better tech and weapons.  He wins.
Ig-88 doesn't have the technology to beat TERMINATOR,he'd lose real fast,he wouldn't survive so many of those massive fire arms the T-800 has.
Slugs in the Star Wars universe are especially designed for armors, droids and the like. T-800 has standard weapons, grenade and rocket launcher aside. However, IG-88 has precision targeting systems which would make most of the modern weapons null and void. A bullet wouldn't do so much as dent IG-88. I could use R2-D2 as a reference for abuse if you would like.
#14 Edited by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@moviesrus: That's 100% false.  IG-88 has superior weaponry and superior features/designs to the T-800/T-850.  Therefore, superior technology.

so you'd know the t-800 is alot smarter and has better weaponary and has much stronger armor than ig-88. 

T-800 took the abuse of 

1. Run over by a semi even though it left a limp in his right leg. 

2. Took the abuse of fire. 

3. can take the abuse of any fire arm out there. 

Ig-88 Wouldn't stand a chance at all against TERMINATOR's weaponary grenade launchers and assault rifles.
#15 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is starting to feel strangely familiar.

#16 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

IG-88's Blaster Rifle does 6 D+2 damage     Ig for the win lol

#17 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe: I wonder who moviesrus is :P
#18 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@theicon said:

Blaster rifles? I think we've seen the T-800 get blaster millions of times and was still fully functional,IG-88 Will get crushed by the T-800's grenade launchers,missile launcher and gatlin gun,The T-800's armor is 100% stronger than IG-88. 

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps!
#19 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus: IG-88 is heavily armored. Exactly what are you referring to when you said he was blastered [sic] millions of times and still operational?
@_Marco_Smith_: I sense it, too. Something elusive.
#20 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus said:
@theicon said:
Blaster rifles? I think we've seen the T-800 get blaster millions of times and was still fully functional,IG-88 Will get crushed by the T-800's grenade launchers,missile launcher and gatlin gun,The T-800's armor is 100% stronger than IG-88.  TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps!
it was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!  but  starwars tech is way more powerful    IG- uses lasers and concussion grenade rounds, he'll incase  Termmy in carbonite  and collect hs bounty  from Skynet!
#21 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Which makes sense, because SkyNet is currently spread throughout twelve systems.

#22 Edited by King_Figure (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:

@moviesrus: IG-88 is heavily armored. Exactly what are you referring to when you said he was blastered [sic] millions of times and still operational?
@_Marco_Smith_: I sense it, too. Something elusive.

T1 T-800 was blown in half by a pipe bomb and still moved faster than it did in t2 getting its ass beat by a T-1000. 

t3 Took plasma weapons,flame throwers, and snapped a arm of a t-x. 

t4. T-800 got blasted with grenade launchers,johns assault rifle,rose out of heat. 

IG-88 is slow and doesnt have the technology to defeat A T-800. He's worse than robocop which is God awful.
#23 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Figure: umm  darth vader hand picked ig 88  to hunt down han solo and his crew.  u think  vader would pick a wuss incapable of achiving such a task,and jeopardize his credibility? vader  got the best,  boba fett  just  beat him to the punch. 
 IG-88  is like skynet and can reprogram/  and control  pretty much any tech  read his stats. and see his history    T-800 is carbonite fodder!
#24 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Figure: The plasma blasts were probably no where near as sophisticated as IG-88's DLT-20A blaster rifle, which is modified to take down the more grueling targets. As for technology, he has the unique ability of his kind to upload his A.I. into other systems.
#25 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Which terminator? I know it's the T800, but from which movie? T2? Some are vastly more powerful then other versions... 

Leaning towards T800 here though..

#26 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: The T-101 judging by the picture. The T-850 was designed to withstand the blasts from T-X's plasma thing. Is there an appropriate name for her arm weapon?
#27 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

t-800    reprogrammed to t-8800

#28 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

The T-101 is just the model number, the T800's are the series and T-850s and T-888's are the updated versions of the T800. 

But I mean from which movie, assuming from T2 since OP used arnold/terminator from T2. 

#29 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: T2.
#30 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Got ya ;)

#31 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:
@King_Figure: The plasma blasts were probably no where near as sophisticated as IG-88's DLT-20A blaster rifle, which is modified to take down the more grueling targets. As for technology, he has the unique ability of his kind to upload his A.I. into other systems.

they were probably no where near as hot? a T-800's endoskeleton will survive a blaster rile. no gun can kill a T-800.
#32 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

IGGY got this in the bag. nice fight

#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus
It's more than clear you're just an alternate account of "TERMINATOR_FAN."  Therefore, you're immune to all logic and reasoning. 

Staff
#34 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: lol,
#35 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Damn it. I was going to be subtle about it for six pages. At least I got a decent picture out of my conversations with Terminator Fan.
#36 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe: off topic  do u know how to post scans  i cant post  it stops at 10% i wish to post related to this thread
#37 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@moviesrus: It's more than clear you're just an alternate account of "TERMINATOR_FAN."  Therefore, you're immune to all logic and reasoning.  

yup and you hate the fact TERMINATOR's can beat anybody and there's nothing you can do about it. 

TERMINATOR stomps!
#38 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'll be back!"

#39 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@moviesrus: It's more than clear you're just an alternate account of "TERMINATOR_FAN."  Therefore, you're immune to all logic and reasoning.  
I sense it too :D
#40 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

The T-800 wins.

I took down the IG-88 in the N64 star wars game with a hand blaster and a jet pack, quite handily I may add :)

On another note, the OP-should have given the T-800 a plasma rifle, its standard equipment for them in the future.

#41 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus said:
@k4tzm4n said:
yup and you hate the fact TERMINATOR's can beat anybody and there's nothing you can do about it.  TERMINATOR stomps!

This man is CLEARLY a troll...;....either that or he is in Love with Arnold Shwartzenagger...either way, its best to not feed him
#42 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@theicon said:

@sesquipedalophobe: off topic  do u know how to post scans  i cant post  it stops at 10% i wish to post related to this thread

Hm, which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and it doesn't give me any issues. I just set mine to the classic editor, press insert and then image. If you uploaded it to the site already, it's fine. You can just pick the ones in My Images.
#43 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe: latest firefox,  the microsoft  skynet  system is preventing me from postin some how  still cant
#44 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha, try Chrome? I may just message you to keep this on topic.

#45 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe: thanx till than  IG  back   lol
#46 Posted by Tiamat (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

IG-88 would exterminate Terminator.

#47 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

I just remember my fights with the IG-88 in shadows of the empire... his laser gun was a big problem. 

#48 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: yes  deadly   big  problem  he was hunting luke if imnot mistaken
#49 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment said:
The T-800 wins.  I took down the IG-88 in the N64 star wars game with a hand blaster and a jet pack, quite handily I may add :)  On another note, the OP-should have given the T-800 a plasma rifle, its standard equipment for them in the future.

I so agree with you on that. i know the op says "no prep" but terminators have prep regardless and if ig-88 was as smart or smarter than skynet than i think we would of seen him build terminators of his own but looks like he isnt as smart as cybernetic organisms after all.
#50 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviesrus said:
@k4tzm4n said:
yup and you hate the fact TERMINATOR's can beat anybody and there's nothing you can do about it.  TERMINATOR stomps!
You are obviously the guy who used to be called TERMINATOR FAN. You got banned and now you've come back saying the same things. Its sad mate.