#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Give reason why Iron fist will or won't win against Iron man in combat.

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Iron man would have the edge depending what suit we gave him here and Depending which Iron man we are talking about, Ultimate Iron man would get owend, But well Iron man at the mo is kinda solid, So ethier way really!

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

In most cases I give this fight to Iron Man without having to put out much of a fight. He could just blast Iron Fist way with a repulsor ray before IF gets to close. But in some cases, if Fist could get put clost he could do his "Iron Fist" punch thing and smash through Iron Man's helmet.

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is such a trained fighter he is the mythical champion of a mystical city and he recieved his power after killing a dragon with his human bare hands. His Chi manip is currently at a more diverse and potent state.

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Iron Fist is such a trained fighter he is the mythical champion of a mystical city and he recieved his power after killing a dragon with his human bare hands. His Chi manip is currently at a more diverse and potent state."

Thats why I think this fight could go ethier way, I mean if Iron man can keep the speed and distance thing on his side he wins, But all Iron fist needs to do is keep him close and keep moving , Great battle Nice one sling shot.

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would be difficult for fist to sneak up on ironman with all the tech he has. fist would need to use all of his ability just to avoid ironmans ranged attacks. fist could do it but i'd only give him 20% chance

#7 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man's ability to fly gives him a huge advantage.

#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman for the win.

Ironman can fly, so he could stay upto 100 yards away and still attack IF at range. As agile as IF is, Ironman has a tactical computer that can track targets and autofire his weapon systems at them.

And although the actual Iron Fist attack is hugely powerful, I don't belive it does more damage than a punch from the Thing and Ironmans armour can withstand a punch of this magnitude.

It may damage Ironman, but not put him down.