If the Silver Surfer turned into the Punisher?

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By angryvigilante

Could he kill every Villain on earth, if not who would stop him?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

lmao, i know who'd he lose against 3 times in a row, Starts with D.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" lmao, i know who'd he lose against 3 times in a row, Starts with D. "
In a straight fight, there is no way he would lose to him.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Voidheart said:
In a straight fight, there is no way he would lose to him. "
Dooms prepared beyond belief.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Voidheart said:
In a straight fight, there is no way he would lose to him. "
Dooms prepared beyond belief. "
He was prepared against Thor. Didn't help him.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360

not fully, as you recall he said it wasnt fully done yet (if were speaking about the Destroyer)

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The Destroyer was indeed not completely finished, but he anticipated the Asgardians' coming (and set up the Doombot to provoke Thor to charge it anyway), and specifically stated that the Destroyer not being complete was a minor hindrance, since he seemed to believe, rather firmly, that he could handle Thor, nonetheless.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warlock360

no ones perfect, but alas, Silver surfer is something he can handle with magic and absorb with tech, not so easily said about thor since his Hammer is made to defend him against it. (certain magical resilence)

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
If the Surfer is going all out (presumably, he will be, seeing that he is in "Punisher mode" for the purposes of this thread) I don't think he can. Draining him with tech presumes that the Surfer will be placed in such a position, and there is nothing preventing the Surfer from blowing up Latveria/Doom's castle altogether on this occasion. It's not like the Surfer will make an announcement out of his intention to kill Doom.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

Killing Molecule man
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I think that's retcon MM, and it still is besides the point due to it being under different circumstances than this one. (I also don't think he killed him, but I get your point anyway) 

The Surfer will not be caught unaware like Molecule Man did, and by going all out he won't be sitting duck, either (nor will he be pushed over, seeing that he is stronger than Doom). He's far too fast to get hit if he wants to, no matter how much power Doom employs. And Doom's energy output is inferior to the Surfer's anyway.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Hellos

Well if hes anything like the Punisher and goes Marine on the villians of Earth I would imagine him sitting on the moon pointing his arm blasting Doom's castle till it goes poof.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By warlock360

Were going from the point that SS is "punisher style" in this, doom would see that and react appropriately. Naturally going all out. 

Here's surfer going Berserk : )

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" Were going from the point that SS is "punisher style" in this, doom would see that and react appropriately. Naturally going all out. 

Here's surfer going Berserk : )

"
The Surfer going all means he's making speeches and warning Doom to beware? 

I honestly don't see how Doom can do anything to the Surfer without preparation/additional equipment. In the scans he holds Shalla-Bal imprisoned. Not really a luxury he has on this occasion. And I don't really feel like putting up scans of the Surfer analyzing a situation/reacting in nanoseconds, searching a planet before Doctor Strange finishes a sentence, blowing up a planet, repairing the Earth, manipulating organic/inorganic matter on a planetary scale, flying through suns, or anything else,
for something which is rather obvious.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360

Doom had his absorbing equipment applied to his standard armor ages ago

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Voidheart said:
" Doom had his absorbing equipment applied to his standard armor ages ago "
In their last encounter in SS vol.3 I don't think he did, but it's been some time since I read it.

My point is that the Surfer can be fast enough to avoid been put in a position where Doom can drain him. It's not like his power can be drained instantaneously, especially seeing that he is more powerful now than ever before.
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes, of course he can i'm not going to doubt that. In the right situation, doom would be lost. But, he's prepared about at least 6/10

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By angryvigilante

No other villain is a threat?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dr. Victor von Doom said:
" yes, of course he can i'm not going to doubt that. In the right situation, doom would be lost. But, he's prepared about at least 6/10 "
I can see that.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By warlock360

just named doom of the top of my head LOL

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
if the Surfer went on a Punisher style rampage... I dont think anyone could stop him outside of Doom... and maybe Thor if he gets involved 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty

Silver Surfer would transmute Doom or any other villian from space. I don't see any villain stopping him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" Silver Surfer would transmute Doom or any other villian from space. I don't see any villain stopping him. "
Doom was able to siphon the Surfer's powers away from him with Tech... the same Tech I believe Doom harnesses within his armor normally now... 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn:  I'm not sure cuz i didn't see it but i assume Surfer was in proximity to Doom when he did that. I think Surfer can attack him from a further distance than Doom can attack him. IMO
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Silver Surfer will decimate every being on the planet, except Franklin Richards and Jamie Braddock and anyone else on their level. When has Doom bested SS except in situations he clearly manufactures and has the upper hand? SS almost always holds back in all his encounters because he does not want to take life unless the threat is great enough. 

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I'm also thinkin Doom would be at the top of Surfers list, therefore he would be takin out before he knows Surfer turned Punisher style. 
Other challenges?  Loki if Surfer went after him....... 
If guys like Doom, Magneto, and the other big brain villains had prep, I'm sure they could find a way. 
Of course this all takes into consideration the heros stay out of the fray.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By whacknasty

"This is power, you whimpering oaf! The image of a boot, stamping endlessly upon the upturned face of a cringing humanity--or an armored hand across a quivering lip!"     

Best punk out ever... : ) 

Well, Frank hasnt always used the luxury of sniping his foes at a safe distance (I think we have all seen him go h2h or h2knife with someone and wreck them that way), so I'm just assuming Surfer would on occasion be close enough to any of his targets for them to strike back... I dont want him to use his Cosmic Awareness though, that would be too much...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty
@whacknasty: i have seen Frank snipe highly guarded people plenty of times. But if you take away cosmic awareness i still think he can beat any villain on earth.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By whacknasty
@pooty:
True, but I have seen Frank go in and use his hands a bunch of times too... But maybe Surfer wouldn't do that since he really hasnt had the h2h training that Frank can use... (Well, I am assuming...he did fight on Sakaar with just h2h, right?)

I see your point with the CA, even without it his stats are all ridiculous...  How does Surfer rank in the smarts department?  Maybe someone like the Leader could use brains to conquer Surfer's brawn?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pooty

with prep almost anyone can beat anyone.  and Surfer must have some smarts just by association( Thanos, Galactus, Reed Richards) I don't think he's a dumbass is what i'm saying.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@whacknasty said:
" @pooty: True, but I have seen Frank go in and use his hands a bunch of times too... But maybe Surfer wouldn't do that since he really hasnt had the h2h training that Frank can use... (Well, I am assuming...he did fight on Sakaar with just h2h, right?) I see your point with the CA, even without it his stats are all ridiculous...  How does Surfer rank in the smarts department?  Maybe someone like the Leader could use brains to conquer Surfer's brawn? "
He could just make someone like the Leader stupid. 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By whacknasty

Lol... well i guess he could... 

Random question... Has Tonyever come up with a "Surfer Buster" type suit? Or at least something that could help in the event a cosmic powered guy decided to start bashing people?   

Back on topic... Mandarin going all out with his rings...?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@whacknasty said:

"Has Tonyever come up with a "Surfer Buster" type suit? Or at least something that could help in the event a cosmic powered guy decided to start bashing people?    ? "

He has faced cosmic beings, the Surfer included, but:

i) he never made a specific armor.
ii) Iron Man is a hero, so he isn't included in this thread, seeing that the Surfer will only target villains, and no mentioning of heroic interruption has been made.

Back on topic... Mandarin going all out with his rings...

Mandarin going all out with his rings lost to Iron Man in the Silver Centurion, the last time they fought.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

if molecule man is evil he could stop surfer easy now that i think of it.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pooty said:
" if molecule man is evil he could stop surfer easy now that i think of it. "
As easy as he stopped the Sentry.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pooty
@Morpheus_:  what sentry did to MM makes me think Sentry is more powerful than surfer. yes that sounds retarded. but does it sound any less retarded than sentry beating MM? I think the Sentry beating MM was PIS and HORRIBLE writing. But if you believe Sentry can beat MM then Sentry can beat SS. Therefore just because Sentry beat MM does not mean Surfer can beat MM.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pooty said:
" @Morpheus_:  what sentry did to MM makes me think Sentry is more powerful than surfer. yes that sounds retarded. but does it sound any less retarded than sentry beating MM? I think the Sentry beating MM was PIS and HORRIBLE writing. But if you believe Sentry can beat MM then Sentry can beat SS. Therefore just because Sentry beat MM does not mean Surfer can beat MM. "
Not really. Neither of them affected matter on any level close to that of the Surfer's best in their appearance on that issue. Considering that Molecule Man has undergone several changes through the years, the exact power level of his current form may just be that low. And that wasn't Sentry. It was the Void, all along.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By whacknasty
@Morpheus_:
Lol, well dang it... Mandarin was one of my better guesses...  I was going to hold off on the Void, as it seems like that would be one of the more popular options... 

Um....  Are Blackheart/Mephisto considered Earth based...?  Maybe Dracula...( I guess I dont know too many uber powerful villains on Earth...)
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pooty
@Morpheus_: Yeah that pisses me off. MM has been Manipulating molecules for years with the best of them. Then Sentry/Void on his first try beats MM. Thats not PIS it's BS! Now that my rant is over, isn't The Void just the dark aspect of Sentry? Like a split personality? People make it sound like they are two completely different people.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@whacknasty said:
" @Morpheus_: Lol, well dang it... Mandarin was one of my better guesses...  I was going to hold off on the Void, as it seems like that would be one of the more popular options...  Um....  Are Blackheart/Mephisto considered Earth based...?  Maybe Dracula...( I guess I dont know too many uber powerful villains on Earth...) "
No. Blackheart and Mephisto exist in alternate dimensions.  

I would suggest Graviton, but he committed suicide. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@pooty said:
" @Morpheus_: Yeah that pisses me off. MM has been Manipulating molecules for years with the best of them. Then Sentry/Void on his first try beats MM. Thats not PIS it's BS! Now that my rant is over, isn't The Void just the dark aspect of Sentry? Like a split personality? People make it sound like they are two completely different people. "
They consider it as a different "character" mostly due to the difference in power levels and abilities the two personas exhibit in comparison to one another.

Originally, they were different. Now, they are in the same body.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By whacknasty
@CosmicSpiral:
Ah. Thank you. 

Um.... Apocalypse (minus any pis aura that he carries with him...)?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn:  I'm not sure cuz i didn't see it but i assume Surfer was in proximity to Doom when he did that. I think Surfer can attack him from a further distance than Doom can attack him. IMO "
that may not be totally true... especially if Doom has time to prepare something... I mean this isnt Dr. Doom versus Silver Surfer... so unless the Surfer's direct intent is to kill Doom first... he could have a little time to prepare something... especially if Thor gets involved... the Surfer wont be able to run through Thor with extreme ease
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @whacknasty said:
" @Morpheus_: Lol, well dang it... Mandarin was one of my better guesses...  I was going to hold off on the Void, as it seems like that would be one of the more popular options...  Um....  Are Blackheart/Mephisto considered Earth based...?  Maybe Dracula...( I guess I dont know too many uber powerful villains on Earth...) "
No. Blackheart and Mephisto exist in alternate dimensions.   I would suggest Graviton, but he committed suicide.  "
I need to read some comics where Graviton exhibits his power. Last time, Extremis Iron Man solo-ed him.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Morpheus_ said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @whacknasty said:
No. Blackheart and Mephisto exist in alternate dimensions.   I would suggest Graviton, but he committed suicide.  "
I need to read some comics where Graviton exhibits his power. Last time, Extremis Iron Man solo-ed him. "
Yeah, he's had low points. At his best and most insane, he was manhandling every hero on the planet and reshaping the Earth in the image of his face. He lacked self-confidence and was mentally disturbed, so he could have been more powerful if he learned to harness his powers.  
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @whacknasty said:
I need to read some comics where Graviton exhibits his power. Last time, Extremis Iron Man solo-ed him. "
Yeah, he's had low points. At his best and most insane, he was manhandling every hero on the planet and reshaping the Earth in the image of his face. He lacked self-confidence and was mentally disturbed, so he could have been more powerful if he learned to harness his powers.   "
Yes, I've heard of that before (creator told me), but I haven't seen it.