If Magneto manipulates ALL metal; would he be able to defeat the following characters?

• 62 results
ronki23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronki23

As the question stated, if Magneto can manipulate ALL metal then that'd mean he could even manipulate humans (iron in their body) or other biological beings as well as stars or planets (iron core)?

Would he be able to take on the following characters then? I put them in strength order (roughly)

Cobra Commander and Destro-their facial armour
Juggernaut-his helmet?
Iron Man/War Machine-men of Iron obviously
Boba/Jango Fett-again,armed to the teeth with metallic weapons
General Grevious-his suit
Doctor Doom-his face/gloves
Darth Vader-his entire suit is pretty much metallic
Cyber Frieza-his body
Meta Cooler-his body
Androids 13,14 and 15-robotic?
Android 16-fully robotic
Androids 17 & 18-partially robotic
Androids 19 and 20-partially robotic
Hulk-all of his blood coursing through his veins
Silver Surfer-his entire body is Silver?
Thor-the Mjonir can be snatched from him?
Apocalypse-everything he wears is metallic?
Galactus-all of the metal he wears?

Could he take on biological beings such as Superman,Palpatine,Sonic,Goku,etc. because he can use his magnetism for speed and strength?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mortein

Silver Surfer is not made from silver lol
Lots of characters above could speed blitz him, so he wouldn't have time to attack them.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

Who said Mags can effect all metal?

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Current Magneto would be able to defeat everyone up to Android 20, and maybe win a majority of battles against Apocalypse.  

However, Hulk would be a great challenge. Current Thor may win a majority of their battles. Silver Surfer in a serious fight will decimate him. Galactus will wipe Magneto out of existence with his skin scrapings.  

EDIT: Not Juggernaut. Not Doom either. 

ronki23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ronki23
@Hawk said:
" Who said Mags can effect all metal? "
I assumed he could if he can control iron in one's body
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ultimate Joker
Cobra Commander and Destro-their facial armour = He'd dust these guys without even blinking.
Juggernaut-his helmet? = Magneto cannot harm Juggernaut. Ever. Not in a million years. Even if he could rip all the armor off and cram it down Juggernaut's throat it won't hurt the guy.

Iron Man/War Machine-men of Iron obviously
= Magneto cannot directly control Iron Man's suit like he does other metals since he's built in anti-magnetic devices, however, last time those two fought Magneto simply sapped the electrical energy in the suit reducing Tony to a mannequin.

Boba/Jango Fett-again,armed to the teeth with metallic weapons
 = No sweat here.
General Grevious-his suit = Hell yeah!
Doctor Doom-his face/gloves = No. Doom has the same anti-magnetic gimmicks, PLUS his armor more than likely runs on magical energy or has even better anti-Magneto devices installed in it.

Darth Vader-his entire suit is pretty much metallic
 = Yes, however I'm willing to bet EU Vader could shield himself with the force, so it's a toss-up.
Cyber Frieza-his body = No clue, probably, but I don't know for sure.
Meta Cooler-his body = Who?
Androids 13,14 and 15-robotic? = No clue on any of these guys, but people seem to think he can so far so I'll just assume he can until proven otherwise.
Android 16-fully robotic = Same as above.
Androids 17 & 18-partially robotic = Same.
Androids 19 and 20-partially robotic = Same.
Hulk-all of his blood coursing through his veins = Hulk is no more resistant to Magneto than Sabretooth, or Abomination, etc. Magneto can still shut off Hulk's motor functions, and Hulk won't be able to get to Magneto in time to do anything about it. Hulk could also get BFR'ed since his entire body is held together, like everyone else, thanks to electromagnetism.

= **** no! Silver Surfer wouldn't be harmed by Magneto. In fact, Magneto would be at Surfer's mercy should he do a molecular rearrangement of his face. <.<

= Magneto has redirected the hammer in 616 continuity, and directly stopped, turned, and shot the hammer back at Thor in the Ultimate universe. The hammer IS metal (Uru to be exact), but probably cannot be ripped apart totally by Magneto. Magneto most likely would not be able to lift the hammer either if it deems him not worthy, but that's physically picking it up with his hands, not a natural force of nature redirecting it. So, yes and no.

= He's done it before in many continuities, and Apoc does tend to be written a little iffy, but yeah he should unless Apoc prepares with a forcefield or anti-magnetic device or something.

Galactus-all of the metal he wears?
   = Hell.... no..... Just.. no. Magneto would lose, and very fast. Magneto would not be able to control anything on Galactus, not even in his wildest dreams.
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Griffin_2099

Cobra Commander and Destro-their facial armour - I presume so. No idea if they have anything that could prevent it.
Juggernaut-his helmet? - I don't think so, just because of the magic involved.
Iron Man/War Machine-men of Iron obviously - I believe that they have sadeguards agains his powers worked into the suits most of the time.
Boba/Jango Fett-again,armed to the teeth with metallic weapons - Yes.
Doctor Doom-his face/gloves - Yes, but doom would have other safeguards.
Darth Vader-his entire suit is pretty much metallic - Is that metal? I figure Mags would just rip the curcuits out.
Hulk-all of his blood coursing through his veins - I would say it is a valid attack but not something that will put Hulk down.
Silver Surfer-his entire body is Silver? - His body is cosmic energy, I don't think it is actual silver.
Thor-the Mjonir can be snatched from him? - Can not remember what happened the last time Mags tried that, but now that Thor wears chainmail. I always thought Mjolnir looked more like stone anyways.
Apocalypse-everything he wears is metallic? - Celectial Tech, not necessarily metal.
Galactus-all of the metal he wears? - Cosmis Tech, again - not necessarily metal.

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By spiderpigbart

Он смог получить через большое часть из их.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mortein
@spiderpigbart said:
"  Он смог получить через большое часть из их. "
agree
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBatman586

Magneto could probably beat some of these characters, but certainly not all of them.

The thing about Magneto is that his ability to manipulate metal is in direct proportion to his physical and mental fitness. If he's tired, he won't be able to do as much with metal, whereas if he's well rested and relaxed, he can be very dangerous.
Another thing is that Magneto is not able to manipulate every last form of metal. Supposedly, soft metals, such as copper, can't be manipulated by him.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knightly1

Many of the people you put up there are magical/cosmic in nature so he wouldnt be able to control them. But witht he androids I believe so, they must have robotic parts on them.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@TheBatman586 said:
" Magneto could probably beat some of these characters, but certainly not all of them.  The thing about Magneto is that his ability to manipulate metal is in direct proportion to his physical and mental fitness. If he's tired, he won't be able to do as much with metal, whereas if he's well rested and relaxed, he can be very dangerous. Another thing is that Magneto is not able to manipulate every last form of metal. Supposedly, soft metals, such as copper, can't be manipulated by him. "
Magneto can levitate non-metallic objects and non-ferrous metals. Everything has a magnetic field around it and atoms are held together thanks to electromagnetism.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thedeman87

I agree with just about everyone who commented.  However, I doubt Tony would ever fight Magento in a metallic suit of any nature again until he has all the right defenses, unless its PIS.  I'd whole expect Tony to have a safe suit against Magneto, maybe of a hard plastic or some somewhat still durable material.  And if I thought of that as quick as I did I'm sure Tony would already have one ready.

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@thedeman87 said:
" I agree with just about everyone who commented.  However, I doubt Tony would ever fight Magento in a metallic suit of any nature again until he has all the right defenses, unless its PIS.  I'd whole expect Tony to have a safe suit against Magneto, maybe of a hard plastic or some somewhat still durable material.  And if I thought of that as quick as I did I'm sure Tony would already have one ready. "
If that suit runs on electrical energy, he's still screwed though.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida

He can't beat Silver Surfer, and he can only stop a full power Juggernaut by BFR.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheBatman586
@Ultimate Joker said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" Magneto could probably beat some of these characters, but certainly not all of them.  The thing about Magneto is that his ability to manipulate metal is in direct proportion to his physical and mental fitness. If he's tired, he won't be able to do as much with metal, whereas if he's well rested and relaxed, he can be very dangerous. Another thing is that Magneto is not able to manipulate every last form of metal. Supposedly, soft metals, such as copper, can't be manipulated by him. "
Magneto can levitate non-metallic objects and non-ferrous metals. Everything has a magnetic field around it and atoms are held together thanks to electromagnetism. "
well, then, it seems that a good friend of mine is a pathological liar when it comes to magneto. i think i'm going to have a word with him >:l
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@TheBatman586 said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
Magneto can levitate non-metallic objects and non-ferrous metals. Everything has a magnetic field around it and atoms are held together thanks to electromagnetism. "
well, then, it seems that a good friend of mine is a pathological liar when it comes to magneto. i think i'm going to have a word with him >:l "
Or he just doesn't fully understand the comic book version of Magneto. Movie Magneto would probably have issues, but not the 616 version. I mean he's levitated people, paper, lava, manipulated water, the minute NON-magnetic iron in peoples blood, controlled electricity, bended light to rend himself invisible, etc, etc. All of this is done through the electromagnetic spectrum, of which... 

As it says in the last caption, he controls the entire EM spectrum, and I've got dozens of scans and comic history to back that up. =) 
As it says in the last caption, he controls the entire EM spectrum, and I've got dozens of scans and comic history to back that up. =) 
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By yodagod

Magnetism only affects ferrous metals i.e. iron.  Nonferrous metals and in fact everything else can be affected by diamagnetism, which allows direct control of the paired electrons which bond everything together at the subatomic level, and which Magneto also can control.  There is no substance that he is unable to manipulate.  His abilities in combat against other characters is not limited by the amount of metal in the area or the amount they wear, but the powerlevel of the character.  Magneto's control includes electromagnetism (electricity,magnetism,infrared light,visible light, ultraviolet light, radio waves, microwaves, x-rays, and gamma rays) diamagnetism, gravity, and even the ability to manipulate space/time and create wormholes. 
The metal for the people on the list is irrelevent.  The ordinary human characters are less of a challenge than blinking an eye... Destro, Cobra Commander, Jango, Boba, General Greivous, and even Vader even all at the same time will die horribly, and easily. 
Iron Man and War Machine also very easy, even with nonmagnetic suits.  Tony has tried this trick before, and had an epic fail. 
Thor has never done well against Mags.  Magneto's shields have taken many a blast and many a batterring from Mjolnir without fail, and yes Mags can manipulate Mjolnir directly. 
Apoc is close, though I think Mags at full power does just what the much weaker version did in AoA. 
Hulk and Juggs are practically indestructible, but easily BFR'ed. 
Doom vs Mags in a random encounter should go to Mags, though with his magic you can't ever count Doom out.  With any prep time, Doom stomps. 
Surfer stomps Mags.  He has far greater power and far greater versatility. 
Galactus powers the Surfer so.... 
As to the others, Mags easily manipulates biologicals as I already stated through diamagnetism.  He can tear you apart or alter your brainwaves.  In the case of the ones mentioned...Palpatine falls in to the same rank as Vader and dies just as easily. 
Superman can not be beaten by strength or speed by Mags because Magneto can only increase his strength to 100 tons which is basically the max level in Marvel while Suerman is far stronger than this.  Magneto does not increase his speed, he has superhuman reaction time because his power allows his body to process energy more efficiently, and he seems to react even faster because of his ability to sense through the EM field.  A lot of people would disagree, but I feel that he could beat Superman because he can directly manipulate both the yellow sun energy that powers him and the red sun energy which weakens him.  He can wrap him in metal and block the radiation until Supes weakens and dies.  He could open a black hole in Supes' chest.  He has a variety of options available.  Of course this is all dependant on his shields holding against the first attack that Superman makes, because Supes will go first by virtue of his speed. 
p.s. 
I refuse to acknowledge the DBZ characters, sorry.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By joshmightbe

magneto would not under any circumstances be any kind of threat to galactus

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lupine
@joshmightbe said:
" magneto would not under any circumstances be any kind of threat to galactus "
That was pointed out. lol.
slap_nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slap_nuts

If in theory Magneto were at the apex levels with his powers, he would be able to distroy the sun and create a black hole. 
So that being said .he has the potental if at the peak of his ability to be very omenus and thretining.  Just saying...    Oh, and Magmeto killed Apocolyps in X-Men Omega.  
He fought Apocolyps holding out untill the end waiting to seize his opertunity. Then He killed him very dead. Could He beat the Surfer and Galactus? Well I think they only call him the Silver Surfer because the material that he is made of resimbles mercury or "quick silver"  but it is not actually silver as in the metal. Could he beat the Surfer probaly not, although I   
dont think he would loose eather. Lets just say they could go toes and Magnetos powers would be enough to keep him from getting killed or seriously injured. Only because at the atomic level everything has a postive negotive charge electrons ect..  holding it togrther. Could he beat Galactus  
"nope," but It would probably only take him teaming up with a one or two other very powerful beings to make that a possability.  
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By yodagod

For the edification of those who need to see 616 Mags manipulating nonmetallic objects I give you Magneto lifting several million tons of rock and dirt as he picks up the entire island nation of Genosha, followed by tearing apart two of the Neo (an extremely powerful race of mutants).

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dark_Slayor

Cant Magneto absorb or atleast syphon the gamma rays in the Hulk? In theory it sounds like it can work.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Meteorite

For the Thor argument, I think I read somewhere that Mjolnir is magical in nature, so magnetism and stuff like that doesn't work against it. I know for sure that the Melter couldn't melt Mjolnir.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnetism can't affect the Juggernaut .

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Precise
@yodagod said:
" For the edification of those who need to see 616 Mags manipulating nonmetallic objects I give you Magneto lifting several million tons of rock and dirt as he picks up the entire island nation of Genosha, followed by tearing apart two of the Neo (an extremely powerful race of mutants).

No Caption Provided
You're just missing the scan before this where he says the main export product is Iron Ore and the mountains are filled with it...
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By kagetaicho

Frieza and down no. Though Frieza is a possibility he could annihilate mags with any number of attacks especially blitz but he could potentially be taken out and Apocalypse could also but the rest no.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By yodagod
@Precise:
Irrelevent. In the millions (perhaps billions) of tons that he is lifting, even in the most iron rich place on the planet the ferrous metal content is infinitismally small in comparison to the rest of the elemental composition of the land mass. Diamagnetism is what is required here.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By yodagod
@Meteorite said:
"For the Thor argument, I think I read somewhere that Mjolnir is magical in nature, so magnetism and stuff like that doesn't work against it. I know for sure that the Melter couldn't melt Mjolnir. "

Magneto has manipulated Mjolnir many times already. 

@Dark_Slayor
said:
"Cant Magneto absorb or atleast syphon the gamma rays in the Hulk? In theory it sounds like it can work. "

In theory yes since electromagnetism includes gamma radiation, but he has never shown the siphon energy ability that I know of.  Otherwise he could do the same to Superman because control of light radiation is also within the EM spectrum.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@ronki23 said:
"Juggernaut-his helmet?
Galactus-all of the metal he wears? Could he take on biological beings such as Superman
Palpatine because he can use his magnetism for speed and strength? "
 I excluded Sonic and Goku.

Juggernaut: He can take the helmet off, but that won't help. The helmet only protects him from telepathic attacks.

Doctor Doom: I think Doom's armor has protection against magnetic attacks. That and I think he has mystic properties in his armor.

Hulk: I doubt it, to be honest.

Silver Surfer: Surfer isn't made of silver. Even if he was, he'd still beat Magneto.

Thor: He might, might, be able to pick up the hammer because it is metal (I think). But Thor would still probably beat Magneto.

Apocalypse: Depends on the writer, really. I don't think Magneto should be able to since I think Apocalypse's armor is of Celestial origin. But I'm not sure.

Galactus: No. In no way could Magneto stand a chance here.

Palpatine: Palpatine has nothing of metal on him. Palpatine can also create a worm hole in space (not joking. See Dark Empire). So Palpatine would probably win.
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@yodagod said:

" For the edification of those who need to see 616 Mags manipulating nonmetallic objects I give you Magneto lifting several million tons of rock and dirt as he picks up the entire island nation of Genosha, followed by tearing apart two of the Neo (an extremely powerful race of mutants).

No Caption Provided

"
Let's try and keep that in context, shall we? 

Iron ore littered mountain.
 Iron ore littered mountain.
Yes, he's lifting lots of rocks and stuff along with it but it's not ABSOLUTELY non-metallic stuff. 

*clears throat* 

I wish people would stop with the "Thor's hammer is magical and Magneto can't effect it" thing because he can and has. 

No Caption Provided
His hammer is made out of Uru, which is a metal. Read up on the d@mn thing before commenting on it. 

http://www.comicvine.com/uru/18-40970/  

Looks like stone but is metal. 

He also controlled it in the Ultimate universe. 

No Caption Provided
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
" @ronki23 said:
"Juggernaut-his helmet?
Galactus-all of the metal he wears? Could he take on biological beings such as Superman

Juggernaut: He can take the helmet off, but that won't help. The helmet only protects him from telepathic attacks.

Doctor Doom: I think Doom's armor has protection against magnetic attacks. That and I think he has mystic properties in his armor.

Silver Surfer: Surfer isn't made of silver. Even if he was, he'd still beat Magneto.

Thor: He might, might, be able to pick up the hammer because it is metal (I think). But Thor would still probably beat Magneto.  Apocalypse: Depends on the writer, really. I don't think Magneto should be able to since I think Apocalypse's armor is of Celestial origin. But I'm not sure.  Galactus: No. In no way could Magneto stand a chance here.  Palpatine: Palpatine has nothing of metal on him. Palpatine can also create a worm hole in space (not joking. See Dark Empire). So Palpatine would probably win. "
No .
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @ronki23 said:
"Juggernaut-his helmet?

Thor: He might, might, be able to pick up the hammer because it is metal (I think). But Thor would still probably beat Magneto.  Apocalypse: Depends on the writer, really. I don't think Magneto should be able to since I think Apocalypse's armor is of Celestial origin. But I'm not sure.  Galactus: No. In no way could Magneto stand a chance here.  Palpatine: Palpatine has nothing of metal on him. Palpatine can also create a worm hole in space (not joking. See Dark Empire). So Palpatine would probably win. "
No . "
Why not? I said Magneto couldn't beat Juggernaut.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan: What i meant is that Juggernaut's armor can't be affected by magnetism .
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
" @JediXMan: What i meant is that Juggernaut's armor can't be affected by magnetism . "
As far as I know, the helmet can. Not the armor, but I think the helmet can.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @JediXMan: What i meant is that Juggernaut's armor can't be affected by magnetism . "
As far as I know, the helmet can. Not the armor, but I think the helmet can. "
Magneto tried to do that and failed . Also , when Xavier was a Juggernaut , Magneto couldn't affect his armor either .
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ultimate Joker

The helmet has always been his "Achilles heel", and it's been knocked off by kinetic force before (like a punch, or getting pulled off) so I see no reason why it couldn't be yanked off. Rather irrelevant for Magneto though, since that won't help him one bit anyway even if he could. Also, if Juggernaut shields up then it's DEFINITELY not happening. I'll wait for proof, though. (I'm a fan of Juggs, so I'd appreciate any scan that proves it.) Juggernautpunch? You got scans? I've seen the Xaviernaut vs. Magneto scans before, but haven't seen the battle between Juggernaut and Magneto.

For anyone that doubts Magneto can toss Hulk around like a ragdoll.. 

No Caption Provided
Hulk's also got a brain, a brain which sends electrical impulses through his body. Bio-electrical impulses that Magneto has proven he can control. Hulk is a non-factor against Magneto. Magneto could very easily shut off Hulk's motor functions and render him calm, reducing him back into his Banner form. That, or just toss Hulk into space.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut's helmet ( as well as his whole armor ) can't be affected by magnetism  . Magneto tried that and the magnetic beam just splitted in two when reached the Juggernaut's head .

No Caption Provided
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ultimate Joker

That's not 616 and is thus non-canon. He also states they were all too weak to offer any decent resistance.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate Joker said:
" That's not 616 and is thus non-canon. "
Why it's not 616 ?
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ultimate Joker
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Why it's not 616 ? "
It's Earth X,  Earth-1298 to be exact. And like Magneto himself says they were all really weak from fighting Shadow King so it makes it even less usable than it was before.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Why it's not 616 ? "
It's Earth X,  Earth-1298 to be exact. And like Magneto himself says they were all really weak from fighting Shadow King so it makes it even less usable than it was before. "
That was from Mutant X #21 . Isn't that from the original timeline ?
And as if it would change something if Magneto was fully powered . Juggernaut's armor is mystical in nature , made from unknown material from the Crimson Cosmos . Magneto can't control that . And he couldn't do it to Xaviernaut at full power either .
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ultimate Joker
" @Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Why it's not 616 ? "
It's Earth X,  Earth-1298 to be exact. And like Magneto himself says they were all really weak from fighting Shadow King so it makes it even less usable than it was before. "
That was from Mutant X #21 . Isn't that from the original timeline ? And as if it would change something if Magneto was fully powered . Juggernaut's armor is mystical in nature , made from unknown material from the Crimson Cosmos . Magneto can't control that . And he couldn't do it to Xaviernaut at full power either . "
No, it's not the original timeline at all. It was an alternate reality. Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury and Xavier were villains while Dr. Doom and Apocalypse were heroes for example.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate Joker said:

" @Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Why it's not 616 ? "
That was from Mutant X #21 . Isn't that from the original timeline ? And as if it would change something if Magneto was fully powered . Juggernaut's armor is mystical in nature , made from unknown material from the Crimson Cosmos . Magneto can't control that . And he couldn't do it to Xaviernaut at full power either . "
No, it's not the original timeline at all. It was an alternate reality. Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury and Xavier were villains while Dr. Doom and Apocalypse were heroes for example. "
Hmm , i should check Juggernaut's chronology then . Because i remember in one comic Juggernaut said to Polaris that she shouldn't try her magnetism on him because it didn't help her father either .
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ultimate Joker
" @Ultimate Joker said:

" @Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Why it's not 616 ? "
No, it's not the original timeline at all. It was an alternate reality. Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury and Xavier were villains while Dr. Doom and Apocalypse were heroes for example. "
Hmm , i should check Juggernaut's chronology then . Because i remember in one comic Juggernaut said to Polaris that she shouldn't try her magnetism on him because it didn't help her father either . "
I do think they may have had a minor tussle in 616, but I'm not certain. Another point of interest is in that scan Moira MacTaggert and Magneto are in a relationship (or at least Magneto deeply loves her). That did NOT happen in 616 continuity. In fact, quite the opposite. When he discovered she had tampered with him mind (though the moment he used his powers, the tampering was null and void) he despised her. Beast was also green, scaly, and more amphibian-like. Definitely not the same reality in the slightest. 

Still interested to see if 616 Magneto and Juggernaut fought or not. I will argue that while Magneto cannot directly harm or even if he cannot directly control Juggernaut's armor in the slightest, he can still BFR him but that is all. BFR. A brute's worst enemy.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:

" @Ultimate Joker said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:
Why it's not 616 ? "
Hmm , i should check Juggernaut's chronology then . Because i remember in one comic Juggernaut said to Polaris that she shouldn't try her magnetism on him because it didn't help her father either . "
I do think they may have had a minor tussle in 616, but I'm not certain. Another point of interest is in that scan Moira MacTaggert and Magneto are in a relationship (or at least Magneto deeply loves her). That did NOT happen in 616 continuity. In fact, quite the opposite. When he discovered she had tampered with him mind (though the moment he used his powers, the tampering was null and void) he despised her. Beast was also green, scaly, and more amphibian-like. Definitely not the same reality in the slightest.  Still interested to see if 616 Magneto and Juggernaut fought or not. I will argue that while Magneto cannot directly harm or even if he cannot directly control Juggernaut's armor in the slightest, he can still BFR him but that is all. BFR. A brute's worst enemy. "
Of course Magneto can BFR the Juggernaut , never denied that . But after that phrase to Polaris i'm quiet sure Magneto and Juggernaut had a battle .
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AngelFrost

What about Mercury
Would he be able to control her? - I think he may do, but I haven't seen it yet and I'm not sure.

No Caption Provided
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Edamame said:
" @yodagod: Can Magneto resist ultra-sonic beams? "

Not sure if this proves/disproves it, but it lends weight to the argument he could at least.
Not sure if this proves/disproves it, but it lends weight to the argument he could at least.
Here are two interesting feats. Levitating a house and propelling it up into the sky very fast without destroying it, and dispelling Human Torch's fire.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@AngelFrost said:
" What about Mercury
Would he be able to control her? - I think he may do, but I haven't seen it yet and I'm not sure.

No Caption Provided
"
Probably. Got a link to her page? I can't seem to find it here on the Vine.